Lee Yoo Young ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon [Onion couple ♥ Gravity couple]

rachelyun

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

someone said he cleaned his lips after the kiss? I don't think so! (YH thread)

No he wiped away his tears off his cheek. He had tears when he was kissing her. Natural to clean it off quickly after the take so it doesn't smear your make up too much.  They will be having their fight soon :unsure:. They need to kiss and make up afterwards surely?  :lol:

@Gravityoflove I can't do full subtitled of BTS translations but I can give you summaries. Credit to @blackberrypie

Necktie BTS - OTP acting out scene together and at the end of that poignant scene, LYY's stomach rumbles...that's why YSY was laughing and she followed him looking really embarrassed.  He says her stomach growling is cute.  Next scene you see her munching on something (obviously to stave off further tummy grumbles) and trying to work out how to adjust his necktie properly.  And he comments, "look how focused she is when learning how to adjust my neck tie!"

Kiss BTS - casual banter on swings.  YSY suggests a word game where the other person continues by contributing a word using the last syllable of the word given. Exactly like the opening game played in 1N2D global fan trip. YSY starts with 'Chin ae ha neun pan sa nim kke' (title of Dear Judge), and LYY is supposed to continue with saying a word that starts with 'kke...' but she just laughs.. and YSY gleefully shouted, 'Yay! I won!' Haha. He's playful! Next he suggests, SE (he calls LYY as Soeun) should make a 8 phrase poem from the words of DJ title. She replied SE is not the kind of person with such 'sense'! She said 'oppa, you should do it'. YSY said, 'no, im KH right now', and 'KH just knows how to play'. SE said, 'You can just be SH then'. YSY refused, in a playful manner insisting he is acting as KH in the upcoming scene. Their playful banter ended when they get into the filming the scene. 

They have such a great working relationship, they get each other and are totally at ease. :wub:

8 minutes ago, Gravityoflove said:

@nrllee Thanks for your kindness to explain bts! The late bts is so cuteeeee too.

Yes. I will wait till it gets translated and post here too. I noticed that a lot of what's said isn't subtitled (no words on the screen) so you really need to listen hard to get what they are actually saying coz they are sometimes saying things under their breath.

Most recent BTS translation - cr @blackberrypie

No mics on, so its so hard to catch what they are saying.  LYY held the cake, and said, 'afraid it will fall..' So to be safe, she uses the pen holder instead. And she said to YSY, make a wish (this was also her line in that scene). The caption then wrote (while YSY was whispering to LYY), 'wishes will only be shared with Soeun-i'.

But it we know better because it's more than likely in that scene YSY was sharing an inside joke with LYY..which is why LYY can't help laughing...It is refreshing he is obviously so comfortable with her!  Next, in the scene with the playful smacking.

LYY asked YSY; oppa, are you mad/angry?

YSY pretending to be.. yes, at you..

LYY; with me? 

YSY: (pointing at LYY) you were the one (who did something to him?)

LYY: oh, why are you always like that to me.. (then playfully hit him)

YSY: what are you talking about (playfully hit her back)

LYY: why are you copying me? 

After the scene is filmed, a staff mentioned in the background, "it feels sad like they're really leaving/resigning from office for good" (maybe they meant the drama is ending soon and everyone is feeling sad that it's ending soon :tears:)

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

YSY update - from YSY-pedia @rachelyun   Official confirmation.  And if you're wondering why she looks familiar it's because she was the guitar carrying crush that Enrique had in FBND (she was in love with his brother).

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003867560

KYH has also appeared in CTH movie Because I Love You.

He's following Chungmuro lady LYY's steps!

Yoon Shi Yoon And Kim Yoon Hye Cast As Couple In Upcoming Film

2aa2fb03fa4b48dd9a598010277d109f.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 19, 2018
by jinaleee

Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Yoon Hye will appear as a couple in Director Kim Joo Yong’s upcoming film “Private Woman” (literal title).

“Private Woman” will tell the story of a man who has a big scar on his heart and sentimental memories from his relationship with his first love. The plot will focus on his encounters while he tries to erase the memories of his ex-girlfriend.

The film will be Yoon Shi Yoon’s comeback to the big screen after four and a half years since “Go Pro,” and Kim Yoon Hye’s movie comeback after one year and nine months since “Because I Love You.” Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Yoon Hye will be reuniting after 5 years since the premiere of the drama “Flower Boy Next Door” where Yoon Shi Yoon played the lead and Kim Yoon Hye played a minor role. “Private Woman” will start filming in early October.

Check out Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Yoon Hye’s drama “Flower Boy Next Door” on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1233199wpp/yoon-shi-yoon-kim-yoon-hye-cast-couple-upcoming-film

Archived