Lee Yoo Young ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon [Onion couple ♥ Gravity couple]

rachelyun

Im newbie here; i fell in love of acting LYY first from tunnel. I've never known before that her smile shining brightly coz her cold character in tunnel. For YSY This is the first drama of him that i saw and his acting for 2 twin characters are so amazing. Their chemistry of acting is natural, so impact and touchable for me. Hope their friendship is long forever coz they are so cute together!

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome @SsvaleeV .  Yes I loved LYY in Tunnel too.  She is a capable actress that can pull off so many different roles.  But yes her smile is beautiful to behold.  They match each other so well.  No wonder YSY is enjoying himself so much with this drama.  They both emote so well so it's easier to work off each other's emotions in a scene and build synergy.  I love that about them.  Yes to their ongoing friendship. :D

1 hour ago, Gravityoflove said:

Im newbie here; i fell in love of acting LYY first from tunnel. I've never known before that her smile shining brightly coz her cold character in tunnel. For YSY This is the first drama of him that i saw and his acting for 2 twin characters are so amazing. Their chemistry of acting is natural, so impact and touchable for me. Hope their friendship is long forever coz they are so cute together!

Welcome to the Gravity Couple thread! :D

I first saw LYY in Tunnel too. She was great there and I like that drama!

I usually enjoy OCN dramas as they are not long and my type of genre.

I do watch other stations dramas for those actors I like.

Thankfully for Dear Judge/Your Honor, we have two wonderful actors, YSY and LYY as leads.

And they make a nice OTP. :wub:

Image result for pictures of yoon shi yoon and lee yoo young

@Gravityoflove  you should also watch LYY in the short mini drama 'You Drive Me Crazy'. She's good there too. In short, LYY is a great actress and im glad YSY gets to work with her! She can look cold and tough in Tunnel, and sweet and lovely in DJ. Such a chameleon actress! Im sure YSY learn loads from her and is enjoying himself for sure, despite playing double role and being doubly busy.. he also praises her acting, saying that it mesmerizes him so much, he didnt event realise time flies! The best compliment really! Hope to see more of this lovely couple onscreen and offscreen! :wub:

5 hours ago, allythefangirl said:

^He was so tender with SE. :love:

Yes I adore that about KH.  He's always been gentle with her.  And he needed to be coz she has trust issues with men.

This scene gets me all the time...KH's admiration for SE revealed in his conversation with SH's gf JE :lol:

JE - Who is it?

KH - The man who stole the cigarettes?  Wait...

JE - No. The one you called.

KH - A judicial trainee.

JE - it's a woman's voice.

KH - yeah...she's smart...she's good at her job too!

JE - is she pretty?

KH - TOTALLY.  (Pause picturing her in his mind) She is both catty and docile.  Flipping back and forth between the two. Charming...

(then looks up and realizes who he's just confessed this too, his smile fades...and tries to back pedal...)

KH - she's not my style.  (But we all know she TOTALLY IS your style KH  - busted big time :lol:)

Reposting this from my post in DJ thread - only coz I really care about them lock and lock containers you know?  :lol:  KH needs them back.

Recap of SE/KH relationship 

Courtship 101 (Thug style)

1.Suss out the competition.  Forget subtleties (and whilst you’re at it throw decorum out the window too).  Persist with wit and you’re cruising.

KH - this will be perfect for a date! (Pause for effect) Do you have a Boyfriend?
SE - it is inappropriate for you to ask me that!
KH - This is inappropriate but do you have a Boyfriend?
SE - I just said your question is inappropriate?
KH - I just stated that it’s inappropriate but I am asking anyway?
SE - If it’s inappropriate then you shouldn't be asking?
KH - I risked being inappropriate so you should give me an answer?
SE - (laughs) how about you?
KH - who would date someone like me?  I’m so busy.
SE - same here.

(Mission accomplished - she's single and available!!)

2. Find opportunities to show intent
- high fives with increasing length of skin to skin time

- drunk call her and spill your sad past to earn brownie points, ladies love it when men can verbalise and share feelings.  If you can score an inadvertent moment (ala falling asleep in her embrace), take it even if you are too drunk to remember it.
- Take her on a roller coaster ride and lead her down the emergency stairs.  Blindfold optional but use it if you wanna increase her trust and reliance on you.  Hand holding is a must.  Add a gratuitous selfie at the bottom to celebrate (score a cheek to cheek all in the name of ‘evidence’)

- Teach her how to defend herself and then act totally in awe when she takes you out (by accident)
- Show up at her house with food offerings and if she’s sick, make sure you hold her hand to comfort her during ride to hospital.
- Bonus points if you cook meals for her during recuperative time at home and adding cute sticky labels on fridge food which lifts her spirits - genius!

3. Drive her home and then suggest a coffee to extend time spent together.  If she offers for you to head up to her place, keep your distance, bide your time.  Act all insecure and awkward.  It’s okay to act all shy and tongue tied. It comes across as endearing and cute.

4. Add a little self doubt so you don’t come across too cocky - thinking she’s way out of your league and you’re punching above your weight.  Just to keep her guessing.  Playing hard to get works both ways.

5. Finally, leave room for future meetings, even if it means parting with your beloved containers for a while.

KH - keep my containers safe.  I am definitely coming back for them.

...to be continued...  Go KH... We are all in your corner and cheering you on!  

44 minutes ago, Gravityoflove said:

I cant believe that!!!

Why so many things are related with both of them.

The name of movie?!?!? Actually i know another name so im not sure for that.:>_<

The Korean name is Wonderful ghost, but the official English name for intl promotion is Soul-mate.

Yoon Shi Yoon Planning To Hold Fan Meeting In October

Sep 12, 2018
by notclaira

Yoon Shi Yoon will soon be meeting directly with his fans!

On September 12, his agency Moa Entertainment announced that the actor was holding a fan meeting on October 6. It will take place at the White Hall in the Kai White Wave Art Center in Seoul.

Titled “Siyoonism Talk Date,” it will be run like a talk show. Similarly to his fan meetings abroad, Yoon Shi Yoon participated in the production of the performance and all the other arrangements.

This year, Yoon Shi Yoon appeared in the drama “Grand Prince,” “Your Honor,” and continued to be a regular member on variety shows like “2 Days & 1 Night.”

yoon-shi-yoon.jpg

Archived