Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

Recommended Posts

[Feel Good To Die] Eps 5 & 6 spoilers, Baek Jin Hee & Kang Ji Hwan
 
 
food.png
 
Article: Naver 'Feel Good to Die' Baek Jin Hee activates time loop after hearing Kang Ji Hwan's opinion 

1. [+130,-2]
No, ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but this is such a crazy drama that it's funny. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+47,-0]
Kang Ji Hwan showed the essence of comical acting today. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak. 


3. [+41,-0]
I was sucked into this drama after watching its rerun. Kang Ji Hwan's character is so funny. There are many points I can relate that happened in the office environment~ I'm going to watch this during Wednesdays and Thursdays for now~~~^^


4. [+39,-0]
He was killed by the lightning. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even the weather now. ㅋㅋ


5. [+27,-5]
ㅋㅋㅋ This is really insane. 


6. [+15,-0]
I thought I was going to end the day with fake smiles today. Been a while since a drama made me laugh comfortably.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


7. [+14,-0]
Baek Jin Hee ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


8. [+14,-1]
Baek Jin Hee and Kang Ji Hwan are both great at acting. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 
Spoiler

feel.png

 

Article: Naver 'Feel Good to Die' Kang Ji Hwan, "She's crazy" to Baek Jin Hee's time loop confession 

1. [+72,-6]
There may be people who didn't watch this, but this is a drama where people who had watched it once can't just stop there. 


2. [+33,-7]
This isn't as interesting as the original work, but it's crazier than the original. 


3. [+25,-3]
I burst out laughing while watching~~ 


4. [+16,-2]
This is so addictive. 


5. [+9,-0]
This is childish but fun. ㅋㅋ


6. [+8,-0]
It's funny just by looking at the article though?


7. [+7,-0]
I'm enjoying this a lot~~ It's more interesting because it isn't an ordinary love story. 


8. [+6,-0]
This is so fun. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

cr

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baek Jin Hee is more prettier than she was in "Jugglers" & she's a talented young lady... :wub: But I really hope she gets out of the secretary zone next time..!! She should try another roles & genres.!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This particular scene had me in splits.Just look at his face...It's hilarious.He seems like he totally lost it...more like he has been possessed or something..:joy:..

 

(But I didn't like him drag our Lee Roo Da like that..)

  • Like 5
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ashbelle said:
 
This particular scene had me in splits.Just look at his face...It's hilarious.He seems like he totally lost it...more like he has been possessed or something..:joy:..

 

(But I didn't like him drag our Lee Roo Da like that..)

 

So true... Shouldn't he be informed to The Human Resources for violence against a young woman..??!! :sweat_smile::cold_sweat:

 

I also oppose that scene... And look at Kang Ji Wan. His acting is over active & over realistic... I really wish he would be OK without any sickness with all those annoyed scenes..!! At least, we should consider his age..!! He's over 40 already.. :o Sometimes, I feel that he's forcing himself to his best in his acting.. So I think he's doing a terrifying job surpassing his true strength at his age..! Hats Off, Kang Ji Wan sshi!!!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out the complete recap of episode 5&6

 

https://www.asiandrama4u.com/feel-good-to-die-episode-56-recap/

 

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

 

So true... Shouldn't he be informed to The Human Resources for violence against a young woman..??!! :sweat_smile::cold_sweat:

 

I also oppose that scene... And look at Kang Ji Wan. His acting is over active & over realistic... I really wish he would be OK without any sickness with all those annoyed scenes..!! At least, we should consider his age..!! He's over 40 already.. :o Sometimes, I feel that he's forcing himself to his best in his acting.. So I think he's doing a terrifying job surpassing his true strength at his age..! Hats Off, Kang Ji Wan sshi!!!

 

I can understand informing him to HR but how about him being killed by her in every episode??:innocent::scream:

Edited by Yenung Joa
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kang Ji Hwan Experiences A Severe Headache In “Feel Good To Die”

by Y. Shin
df88955889e746f9a88784aefece546b.jpeg?s=

KBS2’s “Feel Good to Die” has released new stills of Kang Ji Hwan!

Based on the webtoon of the same name, “Feel Good to Die” tells the story of evil boss Baek Jin Sang (played by Kang Ji Hwan) and assistant manager Lee Ruda (played by Baek Jin Hee) who tries to change him into a better person.

In the November 14 broadcast of the drama, Lee Ruda revealed the true nature of the time loop affecting Baek Jin Sang when she told him, “If you are cursed by someone, then you will die, and that day will loop continuously.” However, Baek Jin Sang pretended that he hadn’t heard anything and instead ignored Lee Ruda while regarding her as a strange person. Because Lee Ruda is the only one who notices Baek Jin Sang’s time loop, she is constantly getting into sad, but amusing situations as she comes to control his life.

In the released photos, Baek Jin Sang wears an expression of pain, as if he is experiencing an excruciating headache. This clues viewers in on the unusual occurrences that Baek Jin Sang will eventually come across.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1263561wpp/kang-ji-hwan-experiences-severe-headache-feel-good-die
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in the karoke what was BK eating?? he looks soooooooo funny :) :) :) also Ruda's singing is so funny too :) :joy:

I am watching it for the second time now, can't stop laughing :joy:

 

Also when Ruda was drunk and when Joon-Ho saw that he has to carry her for a long time, he wanted to escape and ride the cap :joy:

 

Kang Ji-Hwan is a genius in this role, I really hope he wins an award of best actor.

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's up with Kang Ji Wan's voice..? It's so annoying.. It's not like his real voice. He's giving a comical vibe in his voice just for the comical aspect... But, it's kind of distracting sometimes.. :weary:

 

And he's doing great job by portraying an annoyed boss so well.... :heart:

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is probably the BEST craziest KBS drama this year! Baek Jin Hee is superb!

I do think she deserves a DAESANG for this character. There are many entertaining annoying characters and moments which made this drama funny and a must to watch!

(The last KBS drama & character I was impressed with was Nam Goong Min as Chief KIm) 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
 

@ashbelle I like this scene even more. :) :) :) 

 

especially when he jumped on the desktop, so funny 

Yeah...that was very funny .Our leads  jumping and sliding over the desk (In case of Baek Jin Sang I think he literally flew)and arguing with each other is so funny to watch.In almost all scenes they are at each other's neck.lol:sweat_smile:.It would be interesting to see how they develop  the romance between them.

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

What's up with Kang Ji Wan's voice..? It's so annoying.. It's not like his real voice. He's giving a comical vibe in his voice just for the comical aspect... But, it's kind of distracting sometimes.. :weary:

 

And he's doing great job by portraying an annoyed boss so well.... :heart:

His voice is matching his character I would say.It really played a part in portraying him as that smug,arrogant,unempathetic boss that he is.Also his face antics while he is talking sure gives out his caustic nature.Everytime i see him I despise him.Sorry to say that but yeah..that much it looked convincing.It would be interesting to see how they soften his character and bring out his emotional side.

KangJi Wan is doing a fantastic job..:lol:

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ashbelle said:

 

His voice is matching his character I would say.It really played a part in portraying him as that smug,arrogant,unempathetic boss that he is.Also his face antics while he is talking sure gives out his caustic nature.Everytime i see him I despise him.Sorry to say that but yeah..that much it looked convincing.It would be interesting to see how they soften his character and bring out his emotional side.

KangJi Wan is doing a fantastic job..:lol:

 

Yeah... So true.. His voice totally goes with his attitude.! And very same here.. I too despise him a lot :D That means that Kang Ji Wan is acting to the extend that now, we can't stand him.. And he's getting flash backs of his saving times by Roo Da & they both aware of it so, somethng's on its way :wub: And yeah.. It's interesting.!!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he was purposely using a lot of nasal voices... I really don't remember his voice being like that. It is annoying but I think it fits his character for now. 

  • Like 7
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think he was purposely using a lot of nasal voices... I really don't remember his voice being like that. It is annoying but I think it fits his character for now. 

 

 I think he did use his nasal voice in the movie My girlfriend is an agent. I agree with you that it's annoying but I think in a good way:lol:

My issue with the episode, as I said in the recap was Roo-Da waking up in different outfits on the repeats of the same way. 

Does anybody else noticed it or it just doesn't bother u guys that much??:sleeping::tounge_wink:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like Kang Ji Hwan & Baek Jin Hee.. But this series is a mess to me..! I really can't put myself in to the plot.. And Baek Jin Hee should get out of the secretary zone now.. ( I prefer Jugglers rather than Feel Good to Die.! )

 

By the way, the cast is truly amazing..! Kang Ji Hwan sshi, Baek Jin Hee, Gung Myung, In Gyo Jin sshi & all are doing an excellent job! Hope they success :wub:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...