[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nohamahamoud2002 said:

it is described as romance/fantasy/comedy in the first page here :) 

welcome here too, you always like comedies I think :) ( I changed my profile picture :D) I am from Sunny Again Tomorrow thread 

Yeah I seen the front page just making sure.

I actually love romantic comedies or just plain romance.

" Feel Good to Die" Park Sung-mi, charismatic general manager 'transformation'

l_2018110402000156000028101.jpg

KBS2 released a photo of Park Sol-mi, who plays the role of director of the Strategic Planning Division of MW Chicken in drama "Feel Good to Die". 

http://sports.khan.co.kr/sports/sk_index.html?art_id=201811041517013&sec_id=540201

I am so excited about this drama, I need to laugh a bit :D. I read parts of the webtoon. It is very good.

we already reached four pages before the drama is aired. 

the list of the special episode (The beginning) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlWw0hRpuLM&index=2&list=PLPJzFoOSNF-PNyxh4WVF64XJArPQRnWSJ

8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am so excited about this drama, I need to laugh a bit :D. I read parts of the webtoon. It is very good.

we already reached four pages before the drama is aired.

I thought this thread will have at least 10 pages at the time of airing..!!!

But never mind... Let's all count in so that we can have more pages here... :D Only 2 more days to go.!! And now, I am curious over the character introductions..!! I am still getting "Jugglers" vibe here, but I hope I'd be wrong as the story progress..!!! :)

And I really wish this drama will be able to fill my Wednesdays & Thursdays again... :wub:

Thank you so much dear @larus -

I've been waiting for the press conference to happen... Finally, here it is.!!! Kang Ji Wan looks so cute in eye-glasses & a long coat (He reminds me of someone else :D) ..!!! :wub: Baek Jin Hee is pretty as usual :wub: Can't wait to see their interactions on the screen..!!

Any video on the press conference..??!! I am glued to "The Cute Kang Ji Wan" here..!! :love: .

More pictures from press conference

20181105144737612_000_prev.jpg

20181105000132_0.jpg

20181105145032_w.jpg

Spoiler

2018110500162_0.jpg

03.18176294.1.jpg

news_1541398500_749675_m_1.jpg

2018110514550985502_1.jpg

1541397733418_1_150316.jpg

Director Lee Eun-jin is giving a greeting to the KBS 2TV drama "Happy if You Died"' production presentation held at Amris Hall in Times Square, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 5th November.

20181105144737612_015_prev.jpg

http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20181105000128

Thank you so much dear @larus -

I know Kang Ji Wan & Baek Jin Hee very well :wub: But who's the other guy..??!! What's his role in the series.?! I am looking for an official page for this drama for the character descriptions.. But I can't find anything..!!! :cold_sweat:  And I think we need some more friends on this thread.!! It's little boring here.!! :( Only 2 more days to go..!!! I hope more members will join by then...

And now, let's get together for Jin-Sang & Roo Da couple...!! :heart:

Kakao "Webtoon "Happy If You Died" now a drama... on KBS2"

Drama chat live at 6:30 pm on the 5th

Kakao announced on the 5th (of November) the good news that the Daum Webtoon/Kakao Page manhwa Happy If You Died (by Goldkiwisae) is now a television drama.

Happy If You Died was a hit on Daum Webtoon, getting a cumulative reading of 100 million views since it was published in 2015.

hjan_XtcjJVdytaHuHiv.jpg

Premiere Watch:

by stroopwafel

Happy to Die

premhappy-2-768x483.jpg

Time slot: Wednesday & Thursday
Broadcaster: KBS
Genre: Fantasy, comedy

Reasons to watch: Happy to Die is an office drama starring Baek Jin-hee and Kang Ji-hwan. Baek Jin-hee plays an office worker who finds herself trapped in a time loop. She’s forced to relive the same day over and over. There’s one way to break the time loop — save the life of her loathsome boss, Kang Ji-hwan. As with most things, this is easier said than done as it seems everyone in the office has it out for the boss. Even just the thought of wanting Kang Ji-hwan dead is enough to result in his death. With everyone, including Baek, harboring murderous thoughts, Kang is destined to die unless Baek finds a way to save him. I love black humor and the office drama genre; with the added fantasy element in play, my expectations for this show are high. Fingers crossed that the show will deliver.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/premiere-watch-mama-fairy-and-the-woodcutter-happy-to-die/

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I know Kang Ji Wan & Baek Jin Hee very well :wub: But who's the other guy..??!! What's his role in the series.?! I

He is the second lead and his name is Gong Myung (he is a new face for me too). From the little I know, his character is important and I think the heroine will end up with him in the manga version. I could be wrong (I think I read a comment somewhere).  But he will be a serious candidate at Lee Roo da`s heart, that`s for sure. We`ll see how it will be in the television version.

5 hours ago, larus said:

He is the second lead and his name is Gong Myung (he is a new face for me too). From the little I know, his character is important and I think the heroine will end up with him in the manga version. I could be wrong (I think I read a comment somewhere).  But he will be a serious candidate at Lee Roo da`s heart, that`s for sure. We`ll see how it will be in the television version.

Oh I see... :) But I think they would make Kang Ji Wan & Baek Jin Hee end up together at the end of the drama series... :wub: Otherwise, it's of no use to make the manga in to a drama series if you already know the outcome..!! Or may be I could be wrong though..! And why do I feel that the other guy is a rascal & he'll eventually make Kang Ji Wan feel jealous of Baek Jin Hee..??!! :wub::D

YES, now I am really excited for the premiere.!! I hope this drama series will touch my heart as much as "Jugglers" did..!! :wub: It's tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Archived