Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Happy If You Died/ Feel Good to Die, 죽어도 좋아

There is nothing more entertaining than watching the arrogant male lead getting a taste of his own medicine and being taught valuable life lessons by the female lead.Iam not missing this fun out...Lee Roo Daa..You lead the way girl...!!:yum:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

23 hours ago, ashbelle said:

There is nothing more entertaining than watching the arrogant male lead getting a taste of his own medicine and being taught valuable life lessons by the female lead.Iam not missing this fun out...Lee Roo Daa..You lead the way girl...!!:yum:

So true... He must be turned as a human with human qualities as soon as possible.!!! And I appreciate the patience of Lee Roo Da.. :love: What a girl to bare an arrogant boss like Baek Jin Sang.!!!

By the way, I am sacred of Kang Ji Wan now.. He's doing a very hard work by portraying Baek Jin Sang~~~~~ :sweat_smile:

• Like 6

9 hours ago, larus said:

I watched last night the first episodes. I like the show. I can`t say that I laughed so hard at the jokes but it was funny. It was a relaxed watch and I want to know what is happening next. It was a promising start.

Actually I don`t hate chief Baek at all. He is a pompous jerk at times but he doesn`t deserve to die. Yeah, he an arrogant who believes he is right all the time but I don`t sense in him malicious intentions. In essence he is right in what he says but how he says the things is brutal. His social skills are zero. I know he is wrong but I can`t hate him.  I find the CEO Kang much worst.

Baek Jin Sang made me laugh a couple of times. No, the way he dies is not that funny. (except for the time when he fell into the sewer). ;)

When he discovered what had happened at the tasting event with the allergy situation....I thought that he was going to defend his team but in the end he has ruined everything when he pointed that he is the only one innocent. :D

I laughed the most when he was at the police station and he passionately gave a lecture to all police officers about violence. :lol: The CEO put him in charge of employee evaluation with ill intent but in the end he discovered the faults of his colleagues. Now everyone wanted him dead. :w00t:

I like that the heroine is very receptive and decided to not run away from the problems. I like the three women from the team. The camaraderie is there. I am rooting for them to change chief Baek (if possible).  If they will do that they will be a great team.

Agree so much with this. A lot of the things he says are true but I think he simply lacks compassion and has zero social skills. I don’t hate him. He’s definitely arrogant but not in a way that rubs me the wrong way. He tells it as he sees it without regard for anyone’s feelings. I can’t imagine at all how he could begin to change so I’m looking forward to seeing if and how he changes. 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Agree so much with this. A lot of the things he says are true but I think he simply lacks compassion and has zero social skills. I don’t hate him. He’s definitely arrogant but not in a way that rubs me the wrong way. He tells it as he sees it without regard for anyone’s feelings. I can’t imagine at all how he could begin to change so I’m looking forward to seeing if and how he changes. 

The way he was telling off all the other team leaders, pointing out their mistakes, and getting filled with an ever greater amount of righteous anger when they didn't acknowledge them but spoke back to him was hilarious. Kang Ji Wang is doing an amazing job of portraying Baek Jin Sang, he's not just a pantomime villain but a hugely annoying jerk who's all the worse because a lot of the time his criticisms are on point.

More pompous anger, please! I almost don't want him to improve and become a better person, I can't see him being half as funny when he calms down and learns to be compassionate. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, unhelpful said:

More pompous anger, please! I almost don't want him to improve and become a better person, I can't see him being half as funny when he calms down and learns to be compassionate. 

Dilemma. He will be a pompous jerk, he won`t change that easily. :D Another solution is that his team to learn to accept him the way he is.

But I want him to change. He doesn`t have a choice now. Change or die! :lol: I am sure he will still keep his wit.

• Like 4

I can't stop laughing, really this is the best drama I have ever watched till now. I am watching the rerun of the 4 episodes on KBS World (for the second/even the third time) I just love it

preview of episodes 5-6

Spoiler

• Like 4

this is the best drama I have ever seen. I just love it. :D I never laughed like this.

Even my mom who is not keen on kdrama liked it :) 

I like the actor who is playing the team manager :) he is so funny and shocking. He says unexpected remarks. My mom says he is very observant and good at his work. He is so blunt. rofl

I agree that he is very efficient, but he is so insensitive :) I mean he is so sarcastic, but he is fair also, because in the problem of allergy, he admitted that the father didn't recognize the food that his son must not eat :) 

I laughed at the part when he asked the secretary Ruda if she has a brain, and he told her he is curious :) this is just one of hundred sentences I laughed about. I just can't count them. They are soooo many. If I watch the episodes ten times, I will never remember all the funny parts. So hilarious :) 

• Like 7

On 11/10/2018 at 3:29 AM, larus said:

I watched last night the first episodes. I like the show. I can`t say that I laughed so hard at the jokes but it was funny. It was a relaxed watch and I want to know what is happening next. It was a promising start.

Actually I don`t hate chief Baek at all. He is a pompous jerk at times but he doesn`t deserve to die. Yeah, he an arrogant who believes he is right all the time but I don`t sense in him malicious intentions. In essence he is right in what he says but how he says the things is brutal. His social skills are zero. I know he is wrong but I can`t hate him.  I find the CEO Kang much worst.

Baek Jin Sang made me laugh a couple of times. No, the way he dies is not that funny. (except for the time when he fell into the sewer). ;)

When he discovered what had happened at the tasting event with the allergy situation....I thought that he was going to defend his team but in the end he has ruined everything when he pointed that he is the only one innocent. :D

I laughed the most when he was at the police station and he passionately gave a lecture to all police officers about violence. :lol: The CEO put him in charge of employee evaluation with ill intent but in the end he discovered the faults of his colleagues. Now everyone wanted him dead. :w00t:

I like that the heroine is very receptive and decided to not run away from the problems. I like the three women from the team. The camaraderie is there. I am rooting for them to change chief Baek (if possible).  If they will do that they will be a great team.

I agree that Chief Baek does not deserve to die. Yes, he clearly has awful interpersonal skills, poor filtering of his thoughts and a low EQ, but it is interesting that he is hardly ever actually wrong. Like with the first time loop, it was Baek who helped the heroine realize that she was part of the problem with the time loop. Once she fixed her own role in the timeline, was she able to save Baek. 

But while Baek is portrayed as a very unlikable fellow, at this point he is painted very 2D. We have not seem much depth to him, which I think is done to reflect others view of him. They don't actually know him, just how he is at work. However, that should change as he interacts with our heroine more. 

In the end they will cause each other to grow and develop into better versions of themselves.

• Like 6

Some BTS pics on tomorrow's eps....

Beak Jin Hee looks so pretty at the top right corner :wub: And are they spying on Baek Jin Sang..??! Sounds interesting...!!

46079715_2091062947871907_80836045310168

• Like 9

I'd admit it took me awhile to warm up to this. It was such an odd drama I guess LoL? I like the 'Groundhog Day" concept, where you get to relive the same day over & over, that's OK for a movie but drama...eh... 

Baek Jin-Hee look like she's reprising her role from Jugglers. I'm just a casual viewer so expectations are really low LoL. Tuning in mostly for Gong Myung.

• Like 5

I have to say I'm jealous of her in a way, it would be so nice if I could start my day over just by telling someone to die :joy:  this drama is a good break from all the sad ones like TTC. I like it :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3