[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

I think the picture was taken furing the 

2 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

From the photos posted in their friend circle of them holding the marriage certificate, it seems like they were wearing summer clothes, some netizens said that it seems that they really got their license very early, but there was no official announcement. 

After that, some netizens came out to comment on the circle of friends. Some people said that they had already done pregnancy tests. They also said that ZLY is about 4 months pregnant. This person who is suspected to be a friend went on to say that the two of them had already received their marriage certificates on the same day, to the surprise of many netizens.

ZLY's hair does look very similar to the ones in her marriage announcement pictures. 

And the article mentioned their friend commented that ZLY did her pregnancy test on the same day she and FSF got their marriage certificate?...

Article: https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404299790614709371#hot

If i'm not mistaken, the picture was of the scene of OGT. 

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

At least I know a NORMAL person wouldn't date someone who is 2 decades younger than them. Period.

Anything else others say is just an excuse to blindly cover him up. 

Oml gurl theres so much other celebrities that married 2 decades apart. Since u seem to be worried so much about feng shaofeng then stay worried. I stay unbothered and only look at the positive side of them both. Im not tryna to cover him up but i am speaking from my point of view. But ok gurl u do you.

14 minutes ago, bulubulu said:

Oml gurl theres so much other celebrities that married 2 decades apart. Since u seem to be worried so much about feng shaofeng then stay worried. I stay unbothered and only look at the positive side of them both. Im not tryna to cover him up but i am speaking from my point of view. But ok gurl u do you.

I think the majority of people like Elle and me just worry about Liying's heart, she's known for her innocence and good heart and Shaofeng has a lot of experience in relationship with many women.

Like if you have a sister/daughter who dated a much older guy who has "bad" reputation, will you be relaxed?.

I am not accusing Shaofeng as a bad person tho, I want them to have a happy married till the end.

Just some worry fans but time will tell and i hope for the best for them :)

29 minutes ago, linkpage said:

I think the majority of people like Elle and me just worry about Liying's heart, she's known for her innocence and good heart and Shaofeng has a lot of experience in relationship with many women.

Like if you have a sister/daughter who dated a much older guy who has "bad" reputation, will you be relaxed?.

I am not accusing Shaofeng as a bad person tho, I want them to have a happy married till the end.

Just some worry fans but time will tell and i hope for the best for them :)

Shaofeng "many women"? He wasnt in relationship with "many women". I wont let others' thinking and saying make me think that, that person have a bad reputation. I see it for myself. Many people can be wrong about someone and people will believed it. You guys have to right to be worried for li ying but saying negativity about feng shaofeng only is not right either. I am fan of feng shaofeng but i am hoping them both stay loyal and not just li ying or shaofenf but both. But yea we hope them the best only.

Let's not accuse anybody.. 

I believe that FSF is very much serious abt ZLY or else he wouldn't take the big step marriage!! 

He had abt a serious relationship with Ni Ni for 3 yrs still he broke up.. His relationship with ZLY was surely if less period still he found his contentment n peace with her so only he married her without even announcing abt their dating!! 

He just found his perfect other half!! Similarly ZLY, I have never seen her with any costar like this!! She might be friendly but was never caught like this.. She found her other half so she took the big step of marriage!! 

P. S. they have just now got married n already ppl r talking abt cheating. Plz stay here by believing these two ppl!! 

9 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I believe that FSF is very much serious abt ZLY or else he wouldn't take the big step marriage!! 

He had abt a serious relationship with Ni Ni for 3 yrs still he broke up.. His relationship with ZLY was surely if less period still he found his contentment n peace with her so only he married her without even announcing abt their dating!! 

He just found his perfect other half!! Similarly ZLY, I have never seen her with any costar like this!! She might be friendly but was never caught like this.. She found her other half so she took the big step of marriage!! 

P. S. they have just now got married n already ppl r talking abt cheating. Plz stay here by believing these two ppl!! 

I believed them and support them both ;)

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I believe in zly's vision. She chose fsf to be her life partner and it wasn't a light decision. From the info over the net, we can see that fsf put zly no. 1 in his life, cater to her needs n spoil her. I think it was enough for zly. This marriage is a new life for them. Let's forget about the past and embark on their new journey, support them and hope for the best for them. 

4 minutes ago, bulubulu said:

I believed them and support them both ;)

1 minute ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

I believe in zly's vision. She chose fsf to be her life partner and it wasn't a light decision. From the info over the net, we can see that fsf put zly no. 1 in his life, cater to her needs n spoil her. I think it was enough for zly. This marriage is a new life for them. Let's forget about the past and embark on their new journey, support them and hope for the best for them. 

Let's support n cheer for their new life!! Hope the best happiness for their marriage life!! 

8 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

At least I know a NORMAL person wouldn't date someone who is 2 decades younger than them. Period.

Anything else others say is just an excuse to blindly cover him up. 

It's obvious how little your knowledge is, you should read more about other things not only those mystical mumbo jumbo......Celine Dion is younger than her husband René Angélil for more than 2 decades and I can say they live happily till René Angélil's dead not to mention of how successful Dion is until now..... I can give you the list of some other couple as well.....Plus I can give you a list of many couple with little age gap that lasted only 72 days like Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries....

I can see all of you are ZLY's fans here (some have a good intentions as well) but you need to remember that she is a 31 years old mature full pledged woman who has survived with victory in C entertainment world where dog eats dog not a 12 years old innocent virgin. She knows exactly what she is doing, when she made up her mind to married FSF I am sure she already think about it properly.....Please don't say those nasty words about FSF because it put ZLY in a very bad light too, if he is that nasty what kind of woman is ZLY who willingly happily married to him, remember bird of the same feather flocks together......

Its a happy news for all FSF & ZLY's fans to celebrate becos our favourite artists have found their other half. Whatever happenned in the past, let's just leave it in the past. That's the whole idea  Mr & Mrs Feng deleted posts that relates them to other people right?

As fans, let's just trust & have faith in both FSF & ZLY. It is abt their happiness,  so I'm sure they must've seen something precious in each other to decide taking the huge step in their lives.

This is cute..

Cant wait for TSOML

Btw, any news of when their wedding ceremony is going to be held? Last year (2017) around this time, there were rumors abt ZLY is going to get married in Bali in November 2018 but no idea abt the groom. Somehow the rumors is partially true, that ZLY did get married in 2018, not exactly in November but in October instead. However so far we knw they only registered their marriage in October 2018, they havent gone thru the ceremony nor the rituals yet, so it cud be in this month.

Btw I wonder if this guy is FSF after all?!

E57_D496_E_F38_C_4_C72_8122_9_EEE4_DB8_D

I remember ZLY posted this picture as to retaliate for some insensitive remarks by netizens making fun of ZLY being alone at some charity events...along with the picture she wrote caption captions "I have someone too" Now that we know the rumors with FSF is true, the guy with her in the pic cud be FSF, right?

Yeah like someone said that picture of ZLY is of OGT or at least months ago since her hair is much longer now. 

I do think we should be a bit more selective with rumors that we post here, there are a lot of false rumors going around and blindly posting them can spread wrong information. 

18 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

Yeah like someone said that picture of ZLY is of OGT or at least months ago since her hair is much longer now. 

I do think we should be a bit more selective with rumors that we post here, there are a lot of false rumors going around and blindly posting them can spread wrong information. 

You're right, so people don't get offended easily.

7 hours ago, lxands said:

This is cute..

Cant wait for TSOML

Btw, any news of when their wedding ceremony is going to be held? Last year (2017) around this time, there were rumors abt ZLY is going to get married in Bali in November 2018 but no idea abt the groom. Somehow the rumors is partially true, that ZLY did get married in 2018, not exactly in November but in October instead. However so far we knw they only registered their marriage in October 2018, they havent gone thru the ceremony nor the rituals yet, so it cud be in this month.

Btw I wonder if this guy is FSF after all?!

I remember ZLY posted this picture as to retaliate for some insensitive remarks by netizens making fun of ZLY being alone at some charity events...along with the picture she wrote caption captions "I have someone too" Now that we know the rumors with FSF is true, the guy with her in the pic cud be FSF, right?

The guy is zly's personal trainer not fsf.

Fear that Feng Shaofeng is jealous? Zhao Liying deleted a lot of microblogs related to male artists, and attracted netizens to discuss!

Recently, some netizens found that Zhao Liying secretly deleted a large number of related microblogs that had been associated with other artists, causing netizens to discuss hotly. Isn't it afraid that Feng Shaofeng is jealous? For example, after Fan Bingbing and Li Chen opened their love affair in 2015, the "we" body burst into a network, and then Zhao Liying was in the microblog with her own photo with Huo Jianhua. In the photo, the word "we" was used to make countless CP powder.

44962000_709876966050448_186924757055176

In addition, in 2016, Zhao Liying was not in the crew but released the "Old Nine Gates" drama group photos, which triggered Chen Weizhen Zhao Liying CP powder Lenovo countless; in August 2016, I took a takeaway picture, with the forest update photos, let CP powder think it is Lin updated the delivery to Zhao Liying; and when he posted the celebration of Weisheng Weibo, the pictures were very intimate.

44936527_709876879383790_787837803999264

44971969_709876836050461_121770016846014

44940602_709876806050464_800239569740601

Nowadays, these microblogs that have caused CP powder misunderstanding have been deleted, so many people think that Zhao Liying is stamping his own previous CP, which has caused many netizens to discuss it.

44967124_709876846050460_369331205937981

In fact, because Zhao Liying's sweet and gentle appearance and many male stars stand together are very CP sense, so when Zhao Liying searched for keywords, it will indeed come out with her CP news with many male stars. However, almost all of the male stars who have been with CP by Zhao Liying have clarified to varying degrees, so whether it is hype or not.

45105789_709876919383786_307125031644482

Speaking of it, Zhao Liying suddenly deleted these microblogs, it is easy to make people countless, but in the publicity period, the CP has long been a secret in the entertainment circle, so it is not obvious that Zhao Liying’s deletion is a guilty conscience, or it may just be because Consciously married to be a woman, full of want to return to the family, so I am afraid that her husband Feng Shaofeng sees jealous. I don't know how everyone thinks about this?

Article: https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404300037663419919

I can confirm this because I just went through ZLY's Weibo this weekend and I checked right from her very first post till now and I can confirm that ZLY has deleted the photos above as well as posts related to William Chan, Lin Geng Xin, He Jiong, Wallace Huo, Li Yi Feng, and even deleted a birthday post for someone I'm not sure who it was. 

So in the past when ZLY made these post I think she did have the intention of attracting shippers' attention. Or she might not do it deliberately but now that she's married and have someone by her side, she doesn't feel the need to keep those photos and attracting unwanted attention. ZLY is a deep person. 

Sacrificing your career for the person that you love is worth it and is proof that their love is real. And besides, Love and marriage only come around once in a lifetime, whereas work, you can work anytime you want until the day you retire. But love can't wait. :wub:

Archived