[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

17 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I keep waiting for news that she gave birth. 

Loved them in Minglan, which made me like them as a couple even more <333

According to the netizens, she has given birth four times, on 19th feb, 26th feb, 3rd March and today. :lol:

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations again to the new parents and to their families:blush:as well and hope that we can also take a glance to their little fsf:innocent:.(wonder who he looks like:blush:)..hope our yingbao is also ok,heard she go for a CS...(sending love to her,hope she nurture her body well and can comeback with a healthy,happy and fresh Li ying on the screen soon.:heart:)

So many of ZLY's advertisements already creating promotional material with her baby 

bf20e4b5gy1g0vqij5uxyj20u01hcx3u.jpg

a007d0e7gy1g0vkku5huqj20yi1maamp.jpg

Does anyone know if FSF got the nickname Er Shu after Minglan or he had something similar before? 

I just want to mention that a lot of people are saying that ZLY shouldn't have denied her pregnancy. So if you do the math you will see that in late July there were rumors that she was 3 months pregnant, which her staff denied. There was no way for her to be 3 months pregnant in July. If she was pregnant it was probably less than a month and unlikely that she would have noticed. Women notice their pregnancy when they are already at least 5-6 weeks pregnant. 

http://weibo-go.blogspot.com/2018/08/zanilia-zhao-liying-3-months-pregnant.html

On top of that, pregnancies are a very personal thing. Miscarriages happen. Most women prefer not to report their pregnancies until they are safe (way beyond the first trimester). It is very hard to deal with miscarriage so imagine having  a bunch of reporters asking you about it and sneaking into hospitals to get your personal information. 

Some people online love to badmouth her, but these are the facts. 

17 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

So many of ZLY's advertisements already creating promotional material with her baby 

bf20e4b5gy1g0vqij5uxyj20u01hcx3u.jpg

a007d0e7gy1g0vkku5huqj20yi1maamp.jpg

Does anyone know if FSF got the nickname Er Shu after Minglan or he had something similar before? 

I just want to mention that a lot of people are saying that ZLY shouldn't have denied her pregnancy. So if you do the math you will see that in late July there were rumors that she was 3 months pregnant, which her staff denied. There was no way for her to be 3 months pregnant in July. If she was pregnant it was probably less than a month and unlikely that she would have noticed. Women notice their pregnancy when they are already at least 5-6 weeks pregnant. 

http://weibo-go.blogspot.com/2018/08/zanilia-zhao-liying-3-months-pregnant.html

On top of that, pregnancies are a very personal thing. Miscarriages happen. Most women prefer not to report their pregnancies until they are safe (way beyond the first trimester). It is very hard to deal with miscarriage so imagine having  a bunch of reporters asking you about it and sneaking into hospitals to get your personal information. 

Some people online love to badmouth her, but these are the facts. 

Most younger actors/actresses call hing feng shu (according to fsf&zly's interview when promoting MK3). Zly called him feng ge. Er shu's nickname only exist after minglan. 

XieNa finally sent her gift :D 

Media are harassing them and people then ask themselves why celebs prefer to keep situations like this one private. I saw a video of paps blocking FSF's car outside the hospital. Then they yell to each other to block him so they can ask questions. FSF looked annoyed and anyone would. Could be dangerous when they try to leave with the baby. Then today he changed his car and they still found him. 

He is being polite but I hope it calms down before they leave the hospital. 

13 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Most younger actors/actresses call hing feng shu (according to fsf&zly's interview when promoting MK3). Zly called him feng ge. Er shu's nickname only exist after minglan. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but Er Shu means 2nd Uncle right, since his character in TSOML is the 2nd son. Which means Feng Shu is Uncle Feng & FengGe means big bro Feng...

So the younger generation actors call him uncle, I wonder if they call Huang Xiao Ming uncle Huang too:D

And heartiest congratulations to the Feng couple for the arrival of their new family member. Hope he'll grow up to be as tall as daddy with good looks like mommy.

12 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but Er Shu means 2nd Uncle right, since his character in TSOML is the 2nd son. Which means Feng Shu is Uncle Feng & FengGe means big bro Feng...

So the younger generation actors call him uncle, I wonder if they call Huang Xiao Ming uncle Huang too:D

And heartiest congratulations to the Feng couple for the arrival of their new family member. Hope he'll grow up to be as tall as daddy with good looks like mommy.

Fsf is such a dear person. A good husband. The media and pap keep harrasing him and what  he did was giving them cakes and kfc. Quite an expensive cakes. Yingbao is so lucky, she found  a gem. 

https://weibo-go.blogspot.com/2019/03/req-zhao-liying-gives-birth-to-son-feng.html?m=1

Zhao Liying gives birth to a son + Feng Shaofeng enters the hospital carrying a baby basket

zlyfsf.jpg

(T/N: Only the second pic of the first news and the first pic of the second news are used. This is a request received via twitter DM. Thank you for the request! Do let me know if it’s insufficient. Both derived from Sina Ent.) 

News: Zhao Liying gives birth to a son 

[2767 shares] [15969 comments] [64k likes]
1. [+8890] All I wish to say now is that Mama Ying suffered for ten months! Mother and son are safe. The baby is healthy <3 

2. [+6278] A few days ago, they clarified about 3rd March being the estimated date, no? Today’s 8th March, thanks! To some of you, please respect yourselves! It’s a great day today so I shall not argue with y’all. Congrats congrats 

3. [+5526] Congrats goddess! 

4. [+4492] Congrats Zhao Liying, you have my blessings

5. [+4098] Congrats to Liying for giving birth to a baby 

6. [+3567] Congrats!

7. [+2630] Congrats! It feels like they suddenly got married and suddenly had a baby 

8. [+2501] Best wishes, best wishes~

9. [+2403] Congrats Baby Ying

10. [+1811] Congrats sis

11. [+1666] Wow, congrats, congrats

-

fsf.jpg
News: Feng Shaofeng carries a baby basket to the hospital

[173 shares] [1022 comments] [6318 likes]
1. [+3728] The last warmth you can give them is to not disturb them

2. [+2776] You guys worked hard. Please go home and rest well. Thanks for giving us news updates about our Liying. 

3. [+2635] Give her some space. Stop focusing so much on her. Thanks. Y’all have worked hard. Go home and rest well 

4. [+2208] All reporters, y’all have worked hard. Go home and get some warmth. As fans, we aren’t anxious. We can wait for Liying to update us herself  

5. [+1884] My god, stop disrupting their private lives 

I just saw the pictures of them (?) leaving the hospital. Yingbao looking healthier imo

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 4:08 PM, mrsyooknit said:

XieNa finally sent her gift :D 

Media are harassing them and people then ask themselves why celebs prefer to keep situations like this one private. I saw a video of paps blocking FSF's car outside the hospital. Then they yell to each other to block him so they can ask questions. FSF looked annoyed and anyone would. Could be dangerous when they try to leave with the baby. Then today he changed his car and they still found him. 

He is being polite but I hope it calms down before they leave the hospital. 

Those paps are  such vicious and nosy species.  Celebrities are human too.  They deserved privacy like everyone else.  FSF and LY are both very private people and it is totally understandable that they do not want their life in full display.  Disgraceful paparazzis.

• 6 months later...

Feng Shaofeng Lets Slip His Baby's Nickname And Immediately Phones Zhao Liying 

posted by Binge-watcher on October 30, 2019 11 comments
Feng%2BShaofeng%2Band%2BZhao%2BLiying.jpg
Kids really do take over their parents hearts. I guess the same can be said for new father Feng Shaofeng who is constantly talking about his son with wife Zhao LiyingThe two welcomed their first child this March and have been quite protective of their privacy that the baby's name is not known to the public.  

On the show Adventure Life 奇遇人生, Feng Shaofeng found himself unintentionally revealing his son's nickname. While filming at East Field in Alton Barnes, Wiltshire, the actor was tasked to make a crop circle by himself. He said that he would normally feel nervous about doing something like that but if it's for his son, he feels no pressure at all. When coming up with the design, he immediately thought of using the Chinese character xiang (想) which means 'to think' or 'to miss someone'. He then revealed that Xiangxiang () is his little boy's nickname! 

feng shaofeng
But it turns out that the name drop wasn't planned because he started worrying afterwards and immediately called Zhao Liying to ask if it was okay to say their son's name. Now that we all know Xiangxiang's name, I guess his wife gave the go signal. It's cute how that little information got out! 

Feng Shaofeng reveals that whenever something bad happens and he'd go home crying, his wife would watch over him quietly. Once he's finished, she'd tell him to look at their baby. Just like magic, his sadness goes away. The actor eventually finished the crop circle that he made for his son and formed the character Xiang into the shape of a smiling face. 

Hmm, I guess that's just how it is for parents, no matter how bad your day is or how emotionally tired you are, one look at your little tot and you're recharged again. 

this is so cuteeeeee!!!!!

Archived