[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FSF went all the way back to his Wolf Totem era which was also the time when he first started his Weibo:

Jno0Rb2j_o.png

hwyb2iO0_o.png

pQZgzvXu_o.png

7FoZ4a35_o.png

OxBUN5Ji_o.png

71xiIKS1_o.png

zNhoybVc_o.png

htSYYmK7_o.png

7v6Cbqdi_o.jpg

L8LBBmMt_o.jpg

yU8pI4QA_o.jpg

re9AFd4H_o.jpg

YzGvvGBA_o.jpg

ErqM1azw_o.jpg

Why would FSF change his Weibo's avatar...NOW? In the midst of all these pregnancy rumours to create more confusion for the netizens?

Unless ZLY recently had a back surgery or something, why would FSF use both of his hands to carefully help her down those stairs? I know ZLY said in her interview at the start of the year that she's taking a break to nurse her health back to normal but she's normally a very active and strong girl. 

Btw, they are colour-coordinated again, black and white, she's white he's black, so cute:

45154489_721868541521605_116788176475704

With all these pictures of them that came out today plus FSF changed his avatar today, don't you think it's kind of premeditated and it's like a subtle announcement from them? ZLY & FSF denied the photoshopped pics but they never denied the pregnancy. 

Remember the photos that were taken of them in Sanlitun shopping?

And both times they were holding hands?  

I don't think they would carelessly walk in the public's view if they didn't already plan to be noticed. 

But then by the looks of the photos, not a lot people were around. They chose to go to very peaceful places.  

Someone said she has 'Our Glamourous Time' press conference on the 8th? Will she attend? If she does we'd know by then. By then we won't get shocked cause today we saw them. But somehow I'm still doubting myself. :wacko: 

I'm still going to stick with 'the jacket's too thick'.

(At 5:30 in the video)

Feng Shao Feng: "I think I will be a kind and understanding father to my child. After my son is born, he has 2 choices. He can become a monk or a wrestler, it's up to him."

MC: "Your child can go back and watch this part again in the future."

FSF: "Yes."

Zhao Liying who was standing next to him was smiling from ear to ear and could not remain calm! :joy:  Now we know why.

You call it fate. I call it SCARY fate: :scream:

BJBUwtCC_o.png

sfb3qpk3_o.png

62014645jw8eld655j34bj20e80e874v.jpg

Yup! FSF first used the photo above as his Weibo avatar on October 16th 2014. Thanks for pointing that out @leeza77 :thumbsup:

It's 4 years ago and this is his 5th avatar since then. And do you know what 4 + 5 is? Number 9 again! :lol: This is fate at its best.

I wonder why there’s no announcement of the wedding ceremony yet? Usually Chinese celebrities will announce the wedding ceremony date when they inform the fans about their civil registration. Her pregnancy is not an excuse not to have wedding ceremony because many Chinese celebrities had their wedding ceremony while pregnant.

I remember Sun Lie was 6 months pregnant when she wedded Deng Chao. She publicly admitted it herself too. 

I don’t think ZLY has no time to prepare because she has been in hiatus for months. I hope the rumour that she isn’t accepted by FSF’s family is not true.....:bawling:

About FSF’s new Weibo avatar with that puppy, some people speculate that the baby will born on the year of Dog which is before first week of February 2019.

21 minutes ago, leeza77 said:

What can we say, the couples are unusual. Instead of announcing their love, they skip to marriage. Who knows  what are their plans.. Maybe another good surprise. Just waiting for official guan. :D

Actually it’s not unusual for Asian celebrities to surprise fans with wedding announcement minus the dating announcement especially nothing escaped netizen’s eyes because their dating rumours had been so strong but the unusual one is the announcement of civil registration without the wedding ceremony date....

I hope they will have a grand wedding (TY-LJ’s wedding was gorgeous) because every normal girl has a dream wedding (it’s built-in when we were born :wub:) and at least Feng Shaofeng should has the decency to gives her that....B)

Sorry, not to be a killjoy of FSF/ZLY's being parents to their 'maybe' little bundle of joy anytime soon?, as a matter of fact i would welcome their happy news anytime but I'm getting really tired of all these pregnancy speculations each time LY appears in public now, it's getting annoying.  She will eventually become pregnant and until they decide to announce it, i wish ppl will just stop.

Can u imagine if at this time she isn't actually pregnant and the ppl r just watching and 'microscoping' her belly and kept saying she got a 'bump' there, it will affect her seeing herself being always trending as #1 HOT TOPIC wherever or whatever she does.

Chinese celebrities r all about wanting to look very thin and with the way the ppl r always saying her belly is big then she will feel very conscious about herself with her wanting to become thin again by not eating well which will affect her health more.

Twice she came out to indirectly denied her pregnancy, she even had social and fanmeet events and yet ppl r still speculating, I'm pretty sure she cares not anymore whether ppl think she's pregnant or not but she will feel very conscious about her being called 'fat' IF she isn't even pregnant.

At this time i'm just looking forward to their wedding ceremony, hopefully they will give us a peek at some of her beautiful wedding dresses too and some photos of their ceremony when that time comes.

10 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Sorry, not to be a killjoy of FSF/ZLY's being parents to their 'maybe' little bundle of joy anytime soon?, as a matter of fact i would welcome their happy news anytime but I'm getting really tired of all these pregnancy speculations each time LY appears in public now, it's getting annoying.  She will eventually become pregnant and until they decide to announce it, i wish ppl will just stop.

Can u imagine if at this time she isn't actually pregnant and the ppl r just watching and 'microscoping' her belly and kept saying she got a 'bump' there, it will affect her seeing herself being always trending as #1 HOT TOPIC wherever or whatever she does.

Chinese celebrities r all about wanting to look very thin and with the way the ppl r always saying her belly is big then she will feel very conscious about herself with her wanting to become thin again by not eating well which will affect her health more.

Twice she came out to indirectly denied her pregnancy, she even had social and fanmeet events and yet ppl r still speculating, I'm pretty sure she cares not anymore whether ppl think she's pregnant or not but she will feel very conscious about her being called 'fat' IF she isn't even pregnant.

At this time i'm just looking forward to their wedding ceremony, hopefully they will give us a peek at some of her beautiful wedding dresses too and some photos of their ceremony when that time comes.

Same feelings here!! U voiced out my opinions.. I getting pretty tired of hearing speculations.. I really hope ppl stop bothering her.. She n FSF know when they should what!! 

Here's the thing...what different does it make wether ZLY is pregnant or not? After all she IS a legally married woman:rolleyes:  so its gonna happen sooner or later. No big deal. If she has good news I'm sure she will share it with the world whenever she's ready. If she choose to keep mum abt it she must have her reasons. In fact many Asians culture dont like to announce pregnancy before the pregnancy is strong/secure...if she's not pregnant, so be it. There's no rush. Whatever it is its her life.

As for her marriage to FSF, tho it came as a surprise to us, I dont really think there rush it.. It fact its not even a surprise to some of us becos the were already rumors abt her getting married around this time since last year. I think they both put a real effort to plan their wedding, so their work & career goes according their wedding plan. Also I suspect its was all plan out on how they gonna expose their little secret to their fans. And they succeded big time. Instead of the gossip mills media sniffing around for their secret & "exclusively" reported this & that, this couple beat those thrashy reporters & exclusively reported their marriage themselves... For me its really unique, and wish all the best to the newlywed. For their wedding ceremony I'm sure they have something in store, so I just gonna wait & see what they have in mind:D

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/the-rumors-are-back-zanilia-zhao-looks-pregnant-in-winter-coat

https://onehallyu.com/topic/736669-zhao-liying-spotted-with-possible-baby-bump

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/asianbuzz/article/is-zanilia-zhao-expecting-twins

Is she or is she not preggo?

If she not I think she should end this all, and came out to prove it herself.. clear it out with a sexy dress! Make a firm statement.
ZLY should stop this, bcoz most of the comments about the preggo saga was not good. People even think she's a liar. This started to affect her image :sweatingbullets:

If true, I also don't understand why she tried so hard to deny she was pregnant?

On 11/3/2018 at 11:47 PM, tearsofoberon said:

About FSF’s new Weibo avatar with that puppy, some people speculate that the baby will born on the year of Dog which is before first week of February 2019.

On the other hand, you guys know how 2019 is the Year of Earth Pig, starting from Feb. 5, 2019  right? What if ZLY was hinting at something when she posted these photos onto Weibo? She posted these photos onto Weibo right before she was caught on a plane flying to Hong Kong with FSF and Hong Kong Media reported that she bought baby products while shopping in Hong Kong... 

KSnf70h6_o.jpg

B7fFxISZ_o.jpg

PWngZ057_o.jpg

:joy:

4 hours ago, dr4malala said:

If she not I think she should end this all, and came out to prove it herself.. clear it out with a sexy dress! Make a firm statement.
ZLY should stop this, bcoz most of the comments about the preggo saga was not good. People even think she's a liar. This started to affect her image :sweatingbullets:

Completely agree with you!! :glasses: She has the opportunity this coming OGT PressCon to shows up with a sexy cropped top outfit to shut those big mouthed people up.....OGT is her artist JinHan’s first leading role, she has a commitment as a Boss to her employee....As I know aside from a very hard working and professional artist she’s also one of the best boss in the industry...... I am sure she will be there, she doesn’t have any work anyway at the moment.....let’s wait and see....

On November 4th, a restaurant staff met Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng when they were having dinner together with a few friends in a restaurant in Beijing. These were the photos taken of them and commenters are now asking for the person who uploaded these photos to delete them because they're afraid our couple will be trending on the hot search again. :joy: 

Looking at these photos, I feel like they're gathering a group of people to strategize how to take over the world.  :glasses: They even booked a private room so it looked really confidential. :ph34r:  

You guys notice how they're all wearing BLACK from top to bottom? They kind of look like government officials discussing top secret things. :joy:  

Btw, FSF has a new haircut. :lol: And ZLY is looking lovingly at her man sitting on her left. :love:

Feng Shaofeng chatted with the others and the group was quite happy!

After they finished eating, they put on their coats and were ready to leave. Feng Shaofeng wore a green coat, while Zhao Liying wore a white coat. The two walked side by side, and the people around them didn't seem to recognize the two, and both of them wore black hats.

5sjP2tif_o.jpg

BpMJ7usr_o.jpg

rOF735wW_o.jpg

Archived