Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

ZLY 2018: "Thanks to him, I can change my birthday wish now."

JWw3moES_o.png

She's been wishing for FSF all these years. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ElleWoodsen said:

When they met up the first time for MK3 filming, I think they just had a vague impression of each other from the past. Cause when they took the interview for MK3, the reporter told them that they've worked together indirectly many times in the past, and I saw FSF & ZLY's expression was a little like "oh really?" when they heard the reporter mention that. 

I have seen one of the MK3 interviews.. 

And the reporters asked how FSF impressions about ZLY transformations?

From what I see, LY & FSF aware that they've worked together for many times before.

They both talking about how ZLY already grown up...

I have posted the interview here

• Like 3

Zly deleted her weibo that relating to her past cp.. She's really puts a lot of effort on her marriage. Fsf also deleted his weibo relating to his ex. The couples want to start their marriage with a clear record without past history. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

Zly deleted her weibo that relating to her past cp.. She's really puts a lot of effort on her marriage. Fsf also deleted his weibo relating to his ex. The couples want to start their marriage with a clear record without past history. 

Does this means they will no longer be doing any kissing scenes with any CPs in their future drama/movie projects? :cry:.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Does this means they will no longer be doing any kissing scenes with any CPs in their future drama/movie projects? :cry:.  

I don't think soo.. They will not be mingling professional n personal life!! It might be just that they will not indulge in cping promotions of their show in future.. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dr4malala said:

Love this!!

Wow...it suits wo well even the music:D

And speaking of the music,I've been repeating that on IZONE'S CHU since it came out..lol..and heard it again here...wow....my ears have been blessed:D

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 1

You guys know how "I will take you home!" is a famous line from Princess Agents that ZLY likes to say a lot right? She shouted it loudly to the Xiuli Army in episode 41.

mtYtC2BM_o.png

s3KTYscD_o.png

Q5mRvfDU_o.png

Well guess what?!!

PJs5dHpi_o.png

:dizzy::astonished::warning:

• Like 2

Did you guys notice they wrote the exact same caption on their Weibo post?! Fsf posted his after hers. So he's the one who wants to match with her.

wHlnwymK_o.png

jF6EglTw_o.png

:astonished::warning:

• Like 3

On Fri Oct 26 2018 at 10:53 PM, dr4malala said:

Well, seems like the flower bouquet really falls into ZLY's hand, since she got married to the groom 10 years later :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

12 hours ago, jewelsc said:

12 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I don't think soo.. They will not be mingling professional n personal life!! It might be just that they will not indulge in cping promotions of their show in future.. 

I really like it when people take their marriage and personal life seriously. Work is something you earn money from but marriage and love life is your reality. Therefore family and real life should always be your top priority. Without a stable family, how can one move forward? 

As for the CP thing, I don't think it was necessary for them to be doing any of it from the beginning. I don't mean in the drama, I mean in real life. There should be boundaries between the 2. There's a lot more to life than just love. Some people are very successful even without doing CP. Flirting with your co-stars or joking around just means that you're an insecure person who craves attention from the opposite gender.

I think FSF & ZLY needs to have firm boundaries now that they are married and not to drag work into their real life too.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ElleWoodsen said:

We all know FSF is the problem here. Come on guys!!!!

FSF dated Lin Yun who is what, 2 decades younger than him!!!

ZLY called him Feng Ge for a reason. To wake him up!!!!

ZLY said in an interview that ever since her ex-boyfriend cheated on her, it has been hard for her to move on from the pain and it keeps her from wanting to date again. So it's been a long time since she's been in a committed relationship.

Whereas FSF flys from one person to the next in a blink of an eye. 

ZLY has always considered the male stars who she's worked with as bros and friends. 

She doesn't want her lover to be her friend though.

For someone to say all those things, do you think she would cheat on FSF? 

ZLY has a very fixed personality and is very stubborn. Once committed she is there for the long haul. 

I am more afraid of FSF. Especially him with Yang Mi (she's been flirting around even when she already has a kid/too gross really).

You guys cant say things like " i hope feng shaofeng dont cheat " judging him from those bad news of him. Enough of those. I know he dated a very young girl but its not like he forced her to be in a relationship with him and it doesnt mean that he's a bad guy. Why wanna put all the negatives to him only and worry about him. We should not worry about another one more than another. I am tired of people saying those things about feng shaofeng. If zhao liying liked feng shaofeng then it obviously means she trusted him and know he's not like what most people said about him. She sees what other people dont see in him. Fans of feng shaofeng also know hes a gentleman and kind man. What Yangmi have to do with this. Those things were way long ago.

Anyways what im trying to said is we shouldnt act like one is better than another. They r good for each other.

• Like 5