[Official] Feng Shao Feng | William Feng ❤ Zhao Li Ying | Zanilia Zhao Couple ♥ Proud parents of a baby boy♥

icyphoenix

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope shaofeng can treat liying the best that he can so they'll have a happy marriage till they get old despite his past rumour reputation (i feel bad for yifan though, he's nice young gentlemen who treats liying very well and also gentle towards her)

2 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

There is also a report that her staff has denied the pregnancy rumour.. I just wondering whether that is the same staff who denied the marriage rumour and insisted zly has no plan to marry, before? 

I don't think ZLY and her staff has denied any marriage rumours? 

I think the staff only denied her pregnancy rumours.

But her face kinda look rounder and different, in that ring pics and the xtep event.

Is Liying have any public events this coming days? Well.. Well.. I'm curious.. And to prove the pregnancy rumours I need to see her full body myself :D

I think she need to doing a promotion activities for OGT, since it will air in Nov?

11 minutes ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

Did he write the book by himself? Or using  a ghost writer? Very talented. He is such a deep person. But from the bts of mk3, we can see that he can be childish and outgoing. 

I think he write it himself, since no other name in it. Sure a talented one.

He can be childhish and outgoing for his lovely wifey :kiss_wink: 

From zly weibo. Google translation. Very funny. She's amazing. 
Recently, netizens, enthusiastic friends broke the news, encounters (sneak shots), P maps, and then read the story, can be turned into news communication, and a rebuttal must also become a rumor to clarify the hype. [handstool]I don’t know if I should be happy or should I follow it. When the melon is eaten? It is always fragrant to eat someone else's melon, but you should be cautious when eating melon. Can you check the quality of this melon before eating melon, what if it is a water melon? [lovely]Do not hurt my stomach a[eat melon][not simple]
  • 4b0c804aly1fwi7tl22l4j20ku0ku7dz.jpg

1 hour ago, Leeza Muhammad said:
Recently, netizens, enthusiastic friends broke the news, encounters (sneak shots), P maps, and then read the story, can be turned into news communication, and a rebuttal must also become a rumor to clarify the hype. [handstool]I don’t know if I should be happy or should I follow it. When the melon is eaten? It is always fragrant to eat someone else's melon, but you should be cautious when eating melon. Can you check the quality of this melon before eating melon, what if it is a water melon? [lovely]Do not hurt my stomach a[eat melon][not simple]

Haha. Just listen to Yingbao :D

Someone tell me, what the meaning of eating melon??

I guess she just being sarcastic. The baidu search http://www.baike.com/wiki/吃瓜群众

The people who eat melons, the "people who don't know the truth", are a network term. One of the forum's special replies: it means not understanding things, and has a "crowd" attitude toward discussion, speech, and various voices. This is also the majority of Internet users today. a state of mind. Secondly, it is a bit of a mockery of the meaning of civil servants. Everything follows the departmental arrangement and it makes no sense. The masses are fooled by them. Ever since, the net language of the people who don’t know the truth has come.

• Chinese name: eating melons
  • Interpretation: the masses who do not know the truth
  • Nature: Network terms
  • Use: often used in expression packs, indicating onlookers, ridicule

On 10/21/2018 at 10:03 PM, ElleWoodsen said:

I got something BIG guys!!!!!! Watch this video below with CC on starting from 22:51 to 23:19 and you won't believe what you've just watched!!!!! I personally couldn't believe my eyes.

It's ZLY's 2016 drama with Zheng Kai called Best Get Going. Can you tell me what you just saw?!!!

:dizzy:

4 hours ago, dr4malala said:

FATE playing a big role for ZLY & FSF

Another evidence : ZLY speak out FSF name in her tv drama :w00t: hahaha LOL this was so cute :joy::yum:

The reverse pronunciation is exactly the pronunciation of Feng Shaofeng in Henan.

The video :

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4296382208080886

You guys didn't watch the video that I posted above did you? :joy:

Watch it now. She said aloud her future husband's name without realising he'll be her future husband. 

3 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

Ouch!! From what I can see, our Zhao Xiao Dao hasn't changed the way she speaks, even after marriage. :sweat_smile:

She must be pretty strict in real life. :sweatingbullets:

Our ZLY's response post is currently trending at #1 on Weibo. Whether she likes it or not, she is getting a lot of attention. And the heat will probably continue in the future. Some netizens even say that ZLY's life story is even more interesting to watch than a TV series.

People should respect her private life but I think the moment you choose to become an actor you should've known very well what you're getting yourself into. You either ignore what the public says about you or you live in frustration knowing that you're being watched wherever you go. That's life of a star for you. As an actor, you're getting paid so much more than a normal citizen so that's what people will steal from you, your private life. And the more popular you get the more people will be interested in your personal life too. 

But the whole problem is that our ZLY only wants to act. She doesn't want everything else that comes with being a star. Do you guys remember her studio deleted that post seconds after they've posted it? The post that her studio posted said something about how ZLY doesn't like the national attention she's getting

But I think I understand ZLY. She only wants people close to her in her life to understand and cherish her. She doesn't want people who aren't close to her (like the public) to know anything personal or to have an opinion about her.

And FSF said she's a gentle person. :joy: Only him, only him.

1 hour ago, ElleWoodsen said:

The images before were photoshopped from this. It's not hers. They photoshopped her name into it to make it look like hers. 

44737956_1600742983358490_67602145933157

Can't believe they would do this kind of thing to her. :thumbsdown:

Such attention seaker:naughty: I wonder if this person who did this got a high pay.lol..well in this world there is always a word called KARMA;)

I guess ppl r just dying to see LY with her own beautiful baby (with hers and FSF's looks, their baby will bound to look very very cute and adorable).

Only true fans know LY will not let them down, she will announce ANY good news whenever she's ready.  

Good thing we r all patience lots.

Archived