Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

Thanks for all the updates everyone!!! My boy looks too skinny! I can see his facial structures (looks very good and refreshing to me) but still need some meat on him. lol

@siobhanne  Sorry about your experience with such fans/antifans...There are all types of people out there and I try to keep myself among ZYL's true fans only. I only visit ZYL's hashtag in weibo. Same as you, my Chinese is limited especially in writing so I try to write in Chinese when commenting others but in my weibo it is all english lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

We were worrying that he might not make it to the show last night since his flight was delayed. Luckily he made it there and looked fine.

He will return to Beijing after the show. Such a crazy schedule. I hope he can get some rest on the plane.

And don’t worry about those antis on Zhihu or Weibo. Some get paid for saying bad words about celebrities. And some are just jealous that he’s got so many fans now. No one said bad things about him before June. So it’s what you got when you’re gaining fame. 

• Like 5

Wow. A shame he doesn't get to enjoy the Louvre then (the museum part). I'm not that into Paris otherwise, but the Louvre is amazing. I guess if he just flies there and back jet lag won't be an issue. 

Thanks girls : ) Personally I wasn't hurt by the weibo/zhihu thing, just surprised. I'm only irritated that people claim my English sounds like I put Chinese through google translate : p How dare they! ; )

@dzareth He just mainly looks older with a beard, but still handsome. I think it's a good thing he looks so much older with a beard, it gives him more range as an actor. (This is a photo manipulation, in case someone didn't realize. There are also pictures of him with a moustache from some drama shoots).

d989922d3019e50e8c97ab66dbb7a8da-full.pn 

OMG! Talk about going the distance @siobhanne:lol:

Anyhow, I mean no offense by my earlier statement. I just personally think he looks better clean shaven. There were moments in Guardian when I thought I saw his 5 o'clock shadow and it looked awkward. I randomly thought about this matter as I was imagining him as WuXie, where logically speaking being clean shaven during those tomb excursions isn't exactly the number one priority. If he must have facial hair, I suppose it would need to be majestic... like a king's beard, not the stubble kind.

• LOL 1

Before attending the Louis Vuitton 2019 Spring/Summer show ZYL met VogueMe and Elle magazines and did some photoshoot

ELLE

4be9bfb5gy1fvussdnqn7j221031i4qq.jpg

4be9bfb5gy1fvussjs73mj221031i1ky.jpg

4be9bfb5gy1fvussf58i9j221031iu0x.jpg

4be9bfb5gy1fvussi0zf5j221031i4qq.jpg

VOUGUE ME

006oGXVply1fvv1c7jbxjj31kw2dchdz.jpg

006oGXVply1fvv1c7s5e1j31kw2dc4qv.jpg

006oGXVply1fvv1c0lmwuj31kw2dcqva.jpg

006oGXVply1fvv1cabv0jj31kw2dc1l3.jpg

006oGXVply1fvv1bwkbvwj31kw2dc4qv.jpg

006oGXVply1fvv1c3jxfdj31kw11xnpj.jpg

006oGXVply1fvut63sa4kj33dc28w4qu.jpg

006oGXVply1fvut611g1gj328w3dcnpj.jpg

and here ZYL Studio Weibo update:

a16e4a8fly1fvuq12xczmj228w3dcb2f.jpg

with the LV French designer Nicolas Ghesquiere

a16e4a8fly1fvuq14j5ehj228w3dchdz.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fvuq11m3tcj228w3dcx6v.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fvuq15jxwsj228w3dcu12.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fvuq16lq41j23dc28wqv8.jpg

a16e4a8fly1fvuq182z8zj23dc28wnpi.jpg

I love this last one particularly :heart:

four short clip video:

https://www.weibo.com/1765148101/GC83Sw2Q0

https://www.weibo.com/6163157293/GC8BIbzKr

http://www.miaopai.com/show/Wag69-hrDQZ5dwgeDoX6qFSfkhf-DbCr0RMJKA__.htm

http://www.miaopai.com/show/GYvpJ~hq55uCiJfEOuLdIU3csQElgHP8fw50nQ__.htm

• Like 5

5 hours ago, paopaolong said:

We were worrying that he might not make it to the show last night since his flight was delayed. Luckily he made it there and looked fine.

He will return to Beijing after the show. Such a crazy schedule. I hope he can get some rest on the plane.

Same thoughts here...  I was wondering what else next in schedule for him (except for the removal of  his pimple and the preparation for his next role)... lately I really have hard time to catch up on all his appearances... :lol:
Not that I'm complaining you know... it's always wonderful have his news to read and pics to watch... but I wish him some rest... really... :heart:

@dzareth I don't really get easily offended about people's views on other people's facial hair ; ) But personally I find the five o'clock shadow quite sexy, but then I've always liked men with beards.

@Sherry Chow Could you proofread the subtitles on this video, and if possible also finish and submit them (I got exhausted). I did my google translation thing again, but some parts are really confusing.

Go to add subtitles - english - then do your corrections and possibly finish translating - then submit - if you didn't finish then choose that others can still add to it (then I will go back and whittle away at it again some other time)/if you finish the subtitles click yes, they're finished - if you click yes then usually quite fast the channel owner will accept them and add them to the video. You need to be on computer for it, can't use mobile.

@katthy I love his current hairstyle, really classical manly look for me : )

• Like 1

Just thinking about his route in the past half month: Shanghai - Rome - Beijing - Sydney - Paris. And he has been spotted in Hot Pot/Sichuan restaurants everywhere, haha. 

Here’s a piece of report from someone who’s also been to the LV show: when ZYL was taking the photos, the stage designer said: Like galaxy. 

Someone asked: Clothes?

The stage designer: Both.

• Like 3

@paopaolong He is really appealing to European aesthetics. When I've showed pictures of him to my European friends they all think he's gorgeous, but my indian friends think he's just average or too girly looking. For me as well, I sincerely don't understand how anyone could think he's average looking. 

57 minutes ago, siobhanne said:

@katthy I love his current hairstyle, really classical manly look for me : )

too classic for me LOL :lol:
you know.... I loved more when he seemed more wild with long hair and ponytail...  it's true that now he seems to be younger, and NONE is doubting his cuteness or gorgeousness... I LOVE HIM ANYWAY (even if he shuld be without hair LOLOL) but well... long hair gave him a more adult look, more lived... don't know how to explain... and anyway is probably a subjective thing LOL ;)

Siobhanne THANKS X 1000 for the translations anyway!!!! :kiss_wink:

51 minutes ago, paopaolong said:

Just thinking about his route in the past half month: Shanghai - Rome - Beijing - Sydney - Paris. And he has been spotted in Hot Pot/Sichuan restaurants everywhere, haha. 

Here’s a piece of report from someone who’s also been to the LV show: when ZYL was taking the photos, the stage designer said: Like galaxy. 

Someone asked: Clothes?

The stage designer: Both.

:lol::lol:  Good answer, the right one anyway!!!! hihihihi....

39 minutes ago, siobhanne said:

@paopaolong He is really appealing to European aesthetics. When I've showed pictures of him to my European friends they all think he's gorgeous, but my indian friends think he's just average or too girly looking. For me as well, I sincerely don't understand how anyone could think he's average looking. 

all right.... AVERAGE HIM???!!!!! are we kidding!!!!!!!????    HE'S PERFECTION TO ME!!!!  lol :heart:

but... TOO GIRLY LOOKING???!!!! are we insane!!!!?????   I mean NO WAY!!!!

He may also have delicate features, be skinny to look delicate but ... have they looked well beyond a picture? have they ever seen him in some interview or interpreting any of his characters? how can they say that he has a girly look? but have they seen how much masculinity exudes from him in some fight scene for example? he is a male in all respects, I have never had doubts ... he is well educated and gentle and is not rude or vulgar this is sure but ... this doesn't mean that he is less virile!

• Like 1

@qjys Really? hahaha.. i showed him to my sister and she said he looks old-ish but "handsome from some angles" ugh someday i'm gonna fight her really. But i do notice he looks a lot fresher and youthful these days, maybe because of the new haircut or i dunno, maybe the foreign air since he's been travelling so much. Or maybe that loreal revitalift really delivers and works wonders on his skin lol perhaps i should get one for my wrinkles T_T

• LOL 3

@katthy Same here, I actually love the long hair and ponytail but his look now is refreshing too He can always grew it back when the time is right. He indeed looks very young with this new look. 

1 hour ago, Sherry Chow said:

OMG! ZYL just arrived at Beijing airport! Non stop schedule!!!

https://m.weibo.cn/3314422837/4291285671688018

How do people even notice him so covered up? If I am a normal person in the airport, I will just see a random casual young man...of course, if I look close enough I will recognize the beautiful big eyes and pimple lol

Btw, out of curiosity, anyone know where is his home based (I don't mean his hometown)? Beijing? If so, he can finally go home and get some rest. :)

• Like 2