Zhu Yi Long 朱一龙 Official Thread

siobhanne

1 hour ago, qjys said:

You are welcome!  I am amazed that you and other international fans follow him so heartedly with all those barriers!

The part he was asking whether Zhu Yilong was really sure he wanted to do this or that is when he asked whether Zhu Yilong was OK not showing his handsome face. :-) Most young actors/actresses in China are very sensitive about their look. So he would like to double confirm. (He might be  surprised that a handsome young actor did not care about his look). 

Yes, he is also a screenwriter. One Chinese character can have multiple meanings. His last name is Wei, same character as the one means dangerous. That's why google translates that way. First name means smile/laugh. Perhaps his parents wish him a happy life and named him Xiao. It's just my personal guessing.  

I blame hormones : p. Actually I am usually not a proper fan of a celebrity for longer than a couple to several months. I've had a period where I have some leisure time but that will end in November and I'll need to get mega busy. And usually at those times, as professor Shen Wei hypocritically explained, I tend to get over my fascination and move on. So if that happens and I'm not around it's not that I got upset or dislike ZYL, just I luckily also have my own life. But I will talk to a moderator about handing over the thread at that time so the first post can be edited with new info :) and I'll still see what new works he has come out with from time to time. 

I will call him Dangerous Laugh then, because I think it suits him so well. Now I'm imagining a baby barking out a laugh in a bass voice and the parents naming him Laugh in surprise : D. 

On 10/3/2018 at 12:18 AM, siobhanne said:

@Evil Blea There's a chinese forum called Zhihu. There are many topics there, I like to browse it from time to time to get my fix of people praising him ; ). I wrote under one called How do you evaluate Zhu Yi Long's performance in Phantacity? At first I apologized for my lack of chinese, for fun I looked up my skritter stats and wrote exactly how many characters I've learned and that since it's not enough for a review, I will write in english. Then I wrote a review. But then since I've lurked there awhile and liked comments, these people made a post 'exposing' me as a crazy chinese Zhu Yi Long fan who pretends to be a foreigner, but mysteriously understands all these chinese posts. : D So then I was forced to defend my lack of chinese and tell them about google translate. But really, only very few are actual fans, most are these weird paid people I think. 

And then they criticized my English! How dare they ! : p I've never had this issue on reddit : p.

But before that happened many people were very nice : )

Luckily I had a weibo account with the same username that I had used previously to ask for subtitles of Longge's livestreams, which helped prove my lack of chinese (all my life I've only had to prove the existence of skills, never a lack of them). It's really a weird world out there.

I registered this account today because I would like to say apologize to you.

First thing first,I wouldn’t call myself a “小笼包:the nickname for 朱一龙’s fans” because I consider myself a bystander who appreciate his work. 

I feel bad that you get attacked by those insane people on Zhihu. As a Chinese, I feel sorry that this kind of ugly things happened in a public forum.

In fact you are NOT the only victim in this planned, systematic, deliberated, movement to defame and insult this talented and hardworking actor. I believe this is an organized event in an attempt to stop him from rising to a higher level in the Chinese entainment market. Since these is not much can be used to smear him, so those people started attacking his fans in an effort to sabotage his fan base , destroy his reputation and consequently  devalue his commercial value. Maybe the Schwarzkopf incident was part of the scheme too.

Besides Zhihu, weibo is another battle field where people are paid to bad mouth him/his fans on a daily basis. Just ignore those crazy people. 

And I have a confession to make, I have been translating the content of this forum and posted on my Weibo account “干卿底事涅” without your consent because people LOVE you guys and your posts and comments.  I didn’t use it for commercial purpose and I’ve tried my best to make the translation as accurate  as I could.

This is one of the translations 
https://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309404291459615466382

Please let me know if you are NOT okey with it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@yhl0802  

Hello, welcome to the forum! ^^

I'm sorry to read about all these bad things that revolve around the name of ZYL, all these bad people trying to undermine his growing success, it's a disgusting thing that really makes me angry! but above all I'm sorry for ZYL, I'm sorry he has to face even this kind of bad things ....

As for your confession instead ... well, I'm at least happy that you have informed us and I personally have no objections about it, since it's used for a good purpose, to let others know also how many international fans ZYL has, then I can only be pleased! :) Anyway I'll be glad if you'll let us know when you'll take our posts and you'll translate them and wil re-post them on weibo (or other places)...  maybe have the links for your posts would be nice ^^

So I was wondering ... since you are mother tongue Chinese maybe you could help us with the translation of some videos or other that we struggle to understand? LOL: D (personally the only way to try to understand something of what I read is through the google translator that is a 5hit ... about the videos unfortunately I can't understand a thing since that I don't know English ... The only hope to know what ZYL says is therefore that someone can translate at least in English ...) just saying... LOL ;)

4 hours ago, qjys said:

Is someone translating it in Italian?!  The English translation is so good that I feel it is better than a lot of professional translators. I was quite surprised to learn that the translator is a student studying law.

Yes, a fan, patiently and lovenly is making the translation... god bless her LOL :D

There's really such a good people out there...  I really admire them and their devotion!!! <3

4 hours ago, qjys said:

After you post the videos, I will take a look when I have time. 

wow THANKSSSSSSSS :love:  so... for the moment I would like to know what ZYL says in this one, always from Phantacity backstage... I LOVE see him with the little girl :heart:

https://www.weibo.com/5776182952/GCiVvoqap

I have other 3 videos I'd love to understand... two from phantacity backstage angain and one from Letting you float like a dream backstage... I'll post later though ;)

1 hour ago, katthy said:

@yhl0802  

Hello, welcome to the forum! ^^

I'm sorry to read about all these bad things that revolve around the name of ZYL, all these bad people trying to undermine his growing success, it's a disgusting thing that really makes me angry! but above all I'm sorry for ZYL, I'm sorry he has to face even this kind of bad things ....

As for your confession instead ... well, I'm at least happy that you have informed us and I personally have no objections about it, since it's used for a good purpose, to let others know also how many international fans ZYL has, then I can only be pleased! :) Anyway I'll be glad if you'll let us know when you'll take our posts and you'll translate them and wil re-post them on weibo (or other places)...  maybe have the links for your posts would be nice ^^

So I was wondering ... since you are mother tongue Chinese maybe you could help us with the translation of some videos or other that we struggle to understand? LOL: D (personally the only way to try to understand something of what I read is through the google translator that is a 5hit ... about the videos unfortunately I can't understand a thing since that I don't know English ... The only hope to know what ZYL says is therefore that someone can translate at least in English ...) just saying... LOL ;)

@katthy sure , I'll be happy to do translate for you guys.

As for the links that I posted the translated text from this forum, here is one post focusing on Rome related discussion 

Many Chinese fans commented "This Italian fan is so cute/adorable/lovely ","Wish her can see Longge someday","She really loves Longge" etc..

• Like 2

@yhl0802 wow. You worked hard. Personally I'm fine with it, I anyway assume anything I post online is public. You will know better what not to forward so it doesn't cause fan wars in China (here we're unabashedly biased). 

But yeah, do post the weibo links so we can counter spy ;)

The more English speaking Chinese fans we have here the better the chances people will sub zyl interviews on that YouTube fan channel that allows to add subs. I want every video translated but I'm constantly holding myself back : p

• Like 1

@katthyHere is the rough translation of what were they saying in this video clip:

https://www.weibo.com/5776182952/GCiVvoqap?type=comment

Part one First time meeting Jiuyue with makeups 

The girl “九月Jiuyue” suddenly appears and says to Longge “I saw you”
ZYL:”hahaha”
ZYL:” Jiuyue come here”
Staff: “Were you scared Jiuyue? Why don’t you come over? ”
ZYL: “She was just playing”
Staff:” If Yilong Gege (一龙哥哥) didn’t talk to you, would you be able to recognize him?”
Jiuyue: (Nod her head)
Staff: “How could you? You weren’t dare to come in ?”
Jiuyue:”Do you know how could I recognize him?”
ZYL:”Why?”
Jiuyue:”Because you have talked (to me)!”

ZYL: (rub the girl’s head and asks)” The other day you said to me about headache, what about it?”

Jiuyue:”I am getting a headache when I am doing homework”
Jiuyue:”I am getting a headache when I am filming”
Jiuyue: “I am getting a  headache when I am performing”
Jiuyue: “I am getting a  headache when I am nervous” 
Jiuyue:”I am getting a  headache when my nails turn white…. I forget what to say”

The second part

ZYL:”Let me take a nap here”
ZYL:” Are you really going to shoot me while I am sleeping?”
Staff:” Not really”
Staff:” Are you taking a rest or immersing into this role?”
ZYL:” half half “
ZYL:” There is no breath of life here,so let me  stay here for a while…”
Staff: “Are you getting more vibes for this role after putting on makeups?”
ZYL: ”I think I have to wear the make up to getting into the role. Before putting on makeups , it will be not be this person, right? Only after putting on makeups then I’ll be this person”
Staff: “ It helps to immerse into this settings”
ZYL: “yes..”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, yhl0802 said:

@katthy sure , I'll be happy to do translate for you guys.

you're lovely ,really!!!! :kiss_wink:

46 minutes ago, yhl0802 said:

As for the links that I posted the translated text from this forum, here is one post focusing on Rome related discussion 

Many Chinese fans commented "This Italian fan is so cute/adorable/lovely ","Wish her can see Longge someday","She really loves Longge" etc..

yeah I did see the link you posted with the translation you did, thanks ^_^ I've saw that  most of the posts are mine and about ZYL's work trip here in Italy...  but THANKS to let me know about the comments of other chinese fans... I'm really moved... if you want you can thanks them for all the kindness and good whishes they give me... :blush:

I'm fans of ZYL from very little time, since I've watched Guardian few mouths ago (blessed the day I decided to watch it) and got the chance to know him...  I've been enchanted from his talent... I LOVE him not just because he's a pretty face (and he really is LOL) but I fell with him because of his AMAZING TALENT as actor... I really really respect and admire him as actor and as the magnificent person he is :heart:

EDIT: @yhl0802 OMG OMG OMG YOU ALREADY DID THE TRANSLATION???!!!!! YOU'RE BLESSED!!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! :bawling::kiss_wink:

27 minutes ago, biskotmeri said:

He was on the news!!! This is the news right?

I could only catch zhu yilong, xu ni fu sheng ruo meng and luo fusheng hahaha.. But they're saying good things about him right? 

@biskotmeri You are right, he is on the news. And the channel is CCTV6, THE  most important movie channel in China. Chinese people call this channel "The sixth princess"  because this channel is the official channel affiliated with the central government. 
Yes the news talks about all good things about him. The title is called “Zhu Yilong: I am the actor and an idol” .

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

@yhl0802 Wow thank you so much! I'm glad he's gaining more recognition, he really deserve it!

Really i've never been this much into an actor before, but zhu yilong just captures me everytime with his performance, and even his newest performance in phantacity, I am again in awe of his talent and dedication to his craft. I wish only the best for him and I wish more people would recognize him as the talent he is :)

• Like 1

Hi ! I'm a new member! I'm so happy to have found this forum!! I became a fan of him after guardian , I didn't knew him before! (Well I haven't seen a lot of C- dramas yet so I don't know a lot of Chinese actors,  I just started watching c-dramas  because I'm learning chinese)He is really a talented actor and he is very good looking too ! After guardian I just wanted to watch more of his work (and also  baiyu's ),im happy he is getting more appreciate I hope this can give him the opportunity. To get casting on more good dramas!! As avenuex says : "he shouldn't be wasted on blaahh dramas" XD. I don't understand what is the problem with the people who pays to other people to attack him online ,  I mean  , What are they winning doing that ?  

By the way thanks to everyone for the info, the pics , the videos and specially the translations!!

Sorry if my grammar is not right , English is not my mother tongue as yo can see.

• Like 1

And I will share some old stuff)

I didn't see this video here, but if I missed it somehow, sorry for a sudden repeat.

In 2016 ZYL took part in the Parrot Kitchen show where he was baking a galaxy mirror cake) Which reminds me a lot his like-galaxy looks, the old and the new ones :P

English subtitles included :wub:

https://youtu.be/SWBbB5cfGlk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Leslie Mtz C said:

Hi ! I'm a new member! I'm so happy to have found this forum!! I became a fan of him after guardian , I didn't knew him before! (Well I haven't seen a lot of C- dramas yet so I don't know a lot of Chinese actors,  I just started watching c-dramas  because I'm learning chinese)He is really a talented actor and he is very good looking too ! After guardian I just wanted to watch more of his work (and also  baiyu's ),im happy he is getting more appreciate I hope this can give him the opportunity. To get casting on more good dramas!! As avenuex says : "he shouldn't be wasted on blaahh dramas" XD. I don't understand what is the problem with the people who pays to other people to attack him online ,  I mean  , What are they winning doing that ?  

By the way thanks to everyone for the info, the pics , the videos and specially the translations!!

Sorry if my grammar is not right , English is not my mother tongue as yo can see.

Welcome! 

It seems there is a lot of us who became ZYL fans since Guardian, so god bless this drama one more time). He is an awesome actor, a real professional, and he was working so hard to reach this stage he is on now, so he deserves the best in this world. 

And wow, great, you are learning Chinese! Best of luck with your studies!

17 jam yang lalu, ylywells1 berkata:

Halo semua, 

Saya penggemar berat Guardian dan tentu saja Zhu Yilong dan Baiyu. Kamu selalu ada. Saya bertanya-tanya apakah ada orang lain yang tahu forum Guardian lainnya dalam bahasa Inggris? Saya telah bergabung dengan orang yang sangat baik dengan orang-orang yang berpikiran dan bergairah! Mereka memiliki banyak info tentang Guardian dan melakukan banyak terjemahan juga. 

Saya benar-benar frustrasi karena tidak dapat memberikan informasi yang tidak ada di Cina dan benar-benar senang menemukan Soompi juga. Tidak yakin apakah saya bisa menginstal ulang di sini? Sangat menyesal jika saya melakukan salat!

https://discord.gg/uHs7sr

I'm join to guardian group on fb, we are from around of the world share anything about guardian and any related about it...maybe you can join with us @ylywells1

Hi @Leslie Mtz C!!! I'm relatively new here too, and I also found ZYL out from Guardian. I'm really glad I get to know about him, not only good looking but also a really expressive actor, and with great personality too, as far as I can tell.

It's great that you're learning Chinese while watching the dramas! I'm also trying to pick up the language and learn as much as I can from the dramas. It's a shame really, I live in Malaysia, and there are a  lot of Chinese here too and I have a few Chinese friends but I can't practice with them because I'm too shy. Plus I think Malaysian chinese sounds a bit different from Mainland China's chinese so that's a bit of a bummer :/. Anyway good luck with your learning chinese, glad to have you here! :)

21 minutes ago, biskotmeri said:

Hi @Leslie Mtz C!!! I'm relatively new here too, and I also found ZYL out from Guardian. I'm really glad I get to know about him, not only good looking but also a really expressive actor, and with great personality too, as far as I can tell.

It's great that you're learning Chinese while watching the dramas! I'm also trying to pick up the language and learn as much as I can from the dramas. It's a shame really, I live in Malaysia, and there are a  lot of Chinese here too and I have a few Chinese friends but I can't practice with them because I'm too shy. Plus I think Malaysian chinese sounds a bit different from Mainland China's chinese so that's a bit of a bummer :/. Anyway good luck with your learning chinese, glad to have you here! :)

Hi, are you living in KL? There's a party of Zhu Yilong Malaysia fans club tomorrow, will you want to join?

3 minutes ago, Sherry Chow said:

Hi, are you live in KL? There's a party of Zhu Yilong Malaysia fans club tomorrow, will you want to join?

No I live in Penang. Oh no, tomorrow?! That's too bad, I don't think I can join T___T But wow it's great that you guys have events like these, I wish I could join sometimes!