Quantcast
Jump to content
puppyjjang

[Drama 2019] Abyss, 어비스

Recommended Posts

20190527-a-BYSS-69.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-70.png

 

Spoiler

20190527-a-BYSS-71.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-72.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-73.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-74.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-77.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-78.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-79.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-80.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-81.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-82.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-84.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-83.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-85.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-86.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-87.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-88.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-90.png

 

20190527-a-BYSS-91.png

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMIGOD!!!!...the preview !!!!! I know we were all waiting for it...but...but ............aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! funnygifsbox.com_2016-06-14_18-39-50.gif 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm suing tvn if another phone will ring tomorrow again hahaha they better put it in silent mode

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

I'm suing tvn if another phone will ring tomorrow again hahaha they better put it in silent mode

 

Agree!!!!...tables aren't the only ones that's gonna be flipped :D...really hate those almost-kiss scenes.

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm loving all your excited reactions! :lol: From the screencaps it looks like it was a good episode with lots of our SY and CM. Looking forward to watching the episode! :relaxed:

Thanks for the screenshots again @lingx2 What would we do without you every week? :kiss_wink:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg poor Dong Cheol! I hope he ends up getting back with the real Mi Do.

 

The pace is so much better with YC behind bars and finally with limited screen time. I like that it's now focusing on the second accomplice and Seo. It's getting more interesting!

 

As for CM and SY... :wub:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't catch the live.

But progress between CM and SY? Hallelujah!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, adqu said:

 i think it's happening :tears:

 

 

 

 

YES! There's going to be love spark between them! Lol! :P:wub:

 

7 hours ago, adqu said:

the new mi do

 

UH OH! She's coming in now. GSY's identity will get reveal soon.

5 hours ago, adqu said:

ep 8 teaser

https://tv.naver.com/v/8526144

 

 

 

I haven't watched the episode, yet. I feel like it's going to kill me just waiting for tomorrow's episode to come, so I'll check back in tomorrow after watching both episodes. Lol! I want to know if they kiss or not. That teaser is killing me. :lol:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, taeunfighting said:

Omg poor Dong Cheol! I hope he ends up getting back with the real Mi Do.

 

The pace is so much better with YC behind bars and finally with limited screen time. I like that it's now focusing on the second accomplice and Seo. It's getting more interesting!

 

As for CM and SY... :wub:

I've only watched the raw so far but I definitely agree with everything you said. I'm also happy we finally got a flashback to young SY and CM. The young actors were very well-cast and it was so fun watching their interactions and the similarity to their present-day selves ^_^

 

Not that I'm complaining because I definitely don't want to see more of him but I noticed one of the released stills for episode 7 with YC and the Abyss marble with his arm around the neck of another prisoner didn't appear in this episode.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, raziela said:

I've only watched the raw so far but I definitely agree with everything you said. I'm also happy we finally got a flashback to young SY and CM. The young actors were very well-cast and it was so fun watching their interactions and the similarity to their present-day selves ^_^

 

Not that I'm complaining because I definitely don't want to see more of him but I noticed one of the released stills for episode 7 with YC and the Abyss marble with his arm around the neck of another prisoner didn't appear in this episode.

 

Definitely! The glimpse into their childhood friendship was pleasant to watch :)! Gave a better understanding of how CM's crush on SY could have been 20 years. I'm glad it's looking more obvious that they're totally feeling each other :wub:.

 

Oh no...really? I guess I'll need to brace myself for potentially more evil YC :crazy:. I hope it doesn't ruin the current vibe.

 

7 hours ago, lightbringer06 said:

So is SY's life in danger now? She seemed to be stabbed in the preview...aigoo, after CM, now SY?

 

I do see SY getting stabbed in the preview, but I cannot tell by whom. It looks like she was trying to protect Mi Do. Hopefully, the last scene of her resting in bed under the care of CM means that she is fine though.

 

Question... When HJ went to visit YC in jail, did anyone find it odd that Seo recognized HJ, but HJ didn't seem to recognize Seo? A few episodes ago where HJ had a flashback of YC abusing her as a teenager, she called out for her brother for help. I assumed that brother was Seo, but it's weird that she didn't recognize him. Maybe it's because they've been separated for too long. Or maybe she recognized him, but pretended she didn't. Hmmm... Also, we learned that YC is HJ's stepfather, but if YC said that his blood runs through Seo's veins, he would have to be Seo's biological father. That would mean they are step-siblings and the lady that Seo kidnapped from the medical facility would be his stepmother, not real mother. In the preview, it didn't seem like Seo would hurt HJ's mother, but if he could kill SY, I guess I shouldn't put it past him.  

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Three things that makes me go wild:

1. Real MD shows up. I really can't predict with what will happen to SY...

2. The chief prosecutor visiting his son that looks like Seo. Okay.

1 hour ago, taeunfighting said:

Question... When HJ went to visit YC in jail, did anyone find it odd that Seo recognized HJ, but HJ didn't seem to recognize Seo? A few episodes ago where HJ had a flashback of YC abusing her as a teenager, she called out for her brother for help. I assumed that brother was Seo, but it's weird that she didn't recognize him. Maybe it's because they've been separated for too long. Or maybe she recognized him, but pretended she didn't.

Yes. I thought the same thing as well. A lot of possibility went through my mind but there's this one thought that may sound so crazy: Seo was revived with abyss and gain a face of chief prosecutor's son. Because somehow, Seo and the chief prosecutor's conversation seems like they know something. MAYBE, the ones who were revived aren't just the four. This is giving me a headache.

AnchoredAromaticGuineafowl-max-1mb.gif

3. The preview y'all. The fact that MD and SY are together is epic I know I said I can't predict MD and SY, but I guess when MD learns everything, she may be of help.

 

One more thing that makes me go "awwww": CM unwrapping a sandwich and gave it to SY. Unwrapping another but for him, not HJ. I can't with how gentle yet sassy CM is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  • Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the latest episode, my interest is back 110%.

Looks like they are not so focused on the violence now that PsychoDoctorResurrectedOldMan is in jail.

The heart fluttering moment which got me interested again..

 

hQIwsz.gif

How he protects her head in that fall. :wub:

And I have to love this detective. He really loves Mi-Do.

M1EJJJ.gif

  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...