@Angelanyto OMG! The caption :bawling:  - it gives me strength. The commenter really loves Taemin. Gosh. I didn't know shipping and idolizing are this heart-warming. My heart feels happy with that Fan's message for our Taeminnie. 

@Jessica Yuanita and you know what that video guessing Naeun's blood type, they called up Junhyung (highlight). He even said how should he know Naeun's blood type. LOL :D I really like Junhyung btw. 

Surely Heechul knows a lot about TaEun's relationship. Heechul I believe knows a lot more actually. Look at Taemin, he just silently listened to the conversation between Heechul and Jonghyun... as if he's not guilty at all. But deep in his heart was a nervous Taeminnie~ :lol: 

• Like 1

@Stephanie Lim

Our babies have way too many memorable moments in WGM.  can you imagine the whole time taemin was thinking "omg, she's so sweet, she's learning this wonderful meaningful song for my birthday.  My naeun is slowly open her heart, let me give her a hug" after getting so much strength and doing so, Naeun was kinda awkward being hugged in front of the filming crew.  I don't know whether she really thought about giving him hug first or she decided to give him a hug as she felt sorry to push him away after being hugged, I cannot forget how deeply sorry taemin felt (after hugging her) His face was terribly sorry as he felt he crossed the line.  He was so nervous.  But after she hugged him, he was the happiest person in the world.  My babies :tears:

• Sad 1

@Jessica Yuanita

Thank you so much for sharing the radio clip.  I laughed out loud after Heechul screamed "I don't have Taemin's phone number!!!!!" Our Taemin doesn't share with ppl not very super extremely close hahahaha.                                                                                                                      @chantaljaey

Thank you for sharing that clip of SHINee's WGM.  Heechul knew!!! if you look at the end, the full shot of the group, the one that pretends or acting was Taemin LMAO :lol: I watched this a while ago but didn't capture this part.  nice job you! Thank you!!! oh and i hope all taemins' fans are as mature as that haha.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

@watermelon2512

OMG! Time check: It's 10:20 PM here in my timezone. 1 more hour and 40 mins. it will be our Taeminnie's 26th birthday (25th Int'l age)!

Naeun's getting ready for the event for her man too. :love:

Either Naeun will post something cute and weird (that would be too obvious btw) on her IG or she's not posting at all whole day tomorrow (July 18, 2018). I think if she's gonna post some weird stuffs again, it will really be about her man.. and it's up to these eagle-eyed Taeunians who can crack the post... so..? do you guys think the same way too? :rolleyes:

Uri Naeun hasn't posted for a week.  Maybe she's getting ready for some stuff.  She has the guts to wear Reebok, she for sure has the guts to post something on her own IG.  WHY NOT the Marcellas or WHY NOT the francesco :w00t:

I want to share with you all this beautiful performance of Kime Ga Iru Sekai. I honestly am crying watching this performance and typing this post. There is so much depth and meaning behind TM's voice. You can hear that he means every single word of this song. 

Today is a very special day for him. My birthday wish for Taeminnie is for him to have his true happiness finally in his life. After all he has worked hard for and sacrificed, even wishing to have just one day to not be working and spend time with people he love... he deserves this much! 

To my Taeunian family, even if a thousand years pass by, let's do our best to give Taeun all our love and protect what they have so their love can last an eternity. :bawling::love:

The World You Are In

From the time I met you, I already fell in love with you
I'm going to give you something important
The evening that tied our hands together happy rainbow (rainbow)
This love song (love song) love song

Even if a thousand years passes by, I'll give you all my love

I want to protect the future in this world that you are in
Keep (Kissing the sun) kissing the sun
Whenever you laugh, the world also becomes brighter
Keep (kissing the moon) kissing the moon
come on kissing the sun

As everything starts to fall through
Don't worry, because I'll be here
Even as the single drop of tear gently falls
Sweet candy (candy) change your tears

Trust me
I'll give you all my love now (baby my love)

come on kissing the sun

I am sending these feelings to you, to my only baby
Please continue reflecting me in the center of your eye

come on kissing the sun

(And I can feel JH's presence everwhere in this performance..... waaahhhh I can't stop crying...)
  • Sad 3

Aigoooo

This performance is great bittersweet and heartbreaking all in one.  When they decided to go with the dome tour I really really wanted to go and support them but i already bought my ticket to korea at the time.  How much i wish to be one of the thousands of shawols and pass on my strengths to them. 

Aigoooooooo :tears:

i decided to purchase this DVD!!!!!!! :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

Uri Naeun hasn't posted for a week.  Maybe she's getting ready for some stuff.  She has the guts to wear Reebok, she for sure has the guts to post something on her own IG.  WHY NOT the Marcellas or WHY NOT the francesco :w00t:

...and why not the TaEun.. :P

Naeun-ah.. tbh we're actually waiting.... ;)

7 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

@Jessica Yuanita

Thank you so much for sharing the radio clip.  I laughed out loud after Heechul screamed "I don't have Taemin's phone number!!!!!" Our Taemin doesn't share with ppl not very super extremely close hahahaha.                                                                                                                      @chantaljaey

Thank you for sharing that clip of SHINee's WGM.  Heechul knew!!! if you look at the end, the full shot of the group, the one that pretends or acting was Taemin LMAO :lol: I watched this a while ago but didn't capture this part.  nice job you! Thank you!!! oh and i hope all taemins' fans are as mature as that haha.

I think Heechul had Taemin's phone number but what can we do our baby cheese maknae often loses his things and his phone is not an exemption! Naeun gets stressed about it! LOL :lol:

Heechul knows a lot, more than we can imagine. Especially he is a fanboy of Naeun's dongsaeng Hayoungie. 

Yes, you're right. Taemin was looking down to avoid getting asked. :ph34r: it's so cute of him! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

Taemin seems  happy

arriving at SM COEX Atrium for Birthday Party

meanwhile Naeun is MBC Show Champion

apink didn't win today :bawling:

twice win their 1st award

Naeun's move on do you love me part is more and more daring these days :wub:

and look at Taemin dance break lol

• Like 1