15 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Someone messaged in our Discord chat and I am touched by her message ♡♡ I wanna post it her but idk how to because its a pic/image lel

do you guys have a chat group about taeun? 

@Angelanyto

Don't get shocked if sooner or later we see Taemin weird socks of Adidas too! 

Owh~ these two are just... Aigoo~ :lol:

The letter. I'm with you on that! I am more interested in Naeun's as well. Taemin really was honest telling her his letter's content! I believe by the time Taemin read it, he fell much more deeper. 

She's shy but in words thru letters she could be a lot more expressive than we can imagine. Taemin must have been excited when the letter was delivered to their dorm (May 2014). I am curious as to how the members reacted too! In SHINee in full force except my chicken lover leadah Jinki. Jong and the rest must be teasing Taeminnie a lot. While in Apink there's Hayoungie who is not at all shy to ask her Naeun unnie anything. Eunji unnie and umma checking up Naeun's feelings. And Rong mama reminding to be cautious at all times since they knew fans will be asking for it in fanmeets. LOL :D

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@Angelanyto

Don't get shocked if sooner or later we see Taemin weird socks of Adidas too! 

Owh~ these two are just... Aigoo~ :lol:

I knew that bulky ugly black shoes would have some hints! that similar baggy sweatshirt and the way/style of wearing socks outside...isn't it like sending hints to us that "hey guys, i'm wearing Reebok" haha. 

2 hours ago, kittykatt said:

do you guys have a chat group about taeun? 

I'm not aware of this...

but i remember saw a post by someone saying that she created a chatroom but i forgot to check that out...

• LOL 1

kindly reminder for you guys especially for new members

1. If you quoting another member post Please do not quote image and video just deleted image and video before you post it in this forum.

2. If you quoting another member post and this member post is in a long format please just post the highlight point or important point that you want to reply and edit the rest, so your post will be easier to read.

4 hours ago, vegaskpopnewbie said:

Is this just for Shinee?  I know Taeyang from Big Bang got married and there are a few other couples in relationships.  It seems so wrong!!! Gosh! Why would you stop someone from being happy!!!!

Taeyang and Hyorin got lucky that TY has supportive fans. I remember when they made their relationship public, I thought they were going to get a lot of hate because BIGBANG fans can get crazy. But throughtout the years they were dating, it was said that they had a lot of big fights to the point that TY kept blaming himself. At this time, I started seeing more mean comments towards Hyorin in forums and chats. But in the end, their love overcame everything. Other couples haven't been lucky though. Taeyon (SNSD)/Baekhyun (EXO) and Tiffany (SNSD)/Nickhun (2pm) got so much hate targeted to both parties. In the end, these couples broke up. I can imagine it's a lot of drama and negative energy always surrounding you. I remember Hyorin said in an interview that even though she tried her best not to let those comments affect her, she couldn't escape it. I really really just want to protect Taeun. TM has said multiple times that when he reaches 30, he's going to have to try other things, hobbies, start a family. That time will come for Taeun and for us Taeunians. But in the meantime... Taeun Hwaiting! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

I knew that bulky ugly black shoes would have some hints! that similar baggy sweatshirt and the way/style of wearing socks outside...isn't it like sending hints to us that "hey guys, i'm wearing Reebok" haha. 

It's like, "hey guys we're together. Please continue to love and pray for us". :innocent:

Of course! You both are in love. We just want the best for you! :heart:

6 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Taeyang and Hyorin got lucky that TY has supportive fans. I remember when they made their relationship public, I thought they were going to get a lot of hate because BIGBANG fans can get crazy. But throughtout the years they were dating, it was said that they had a lot of big fights to the point that TY kept blaming himself. At this time, I started seeing more mean comments towards Hyorin in forums and chats. But in the end, their love overcame everything. Other couples haven't been lucky though. Taeyon (SNSD)/Baekhyun (EXO) and Tiffany (SNSD)/Nickhun (2pm) got so much hate targeted to both parties. In the end, these couples broke up. I can imagine it's a lot of drama and negative energy always surrounding you. I remember Hyorin said in an interview that even though she tried her best not to let those comments affect her, she couldn't escape it. I really really just want to protect Taeun. TM has said multiple times that when he reaches 30, he's going to have to try other things, hobbies, start a family. That time will come for Taeun and for us Taeunians. But in the meantime... Taeun Hwaiting! 

I am not following Taeyang so I don't know about his fans' feelings towards the relationship but I've read articles and mostly it's a good one. Fans were open to him dating Hyorin. The BaekYeon lovestory, it was all crazy! :crazy: I seriously pity both. After the news broke out the amount of hatred they've got was very huge! It's like they committed a crime for liking each other. Baekhyun lost so much weight. His eyes were all but swollen from lack of sleep and for sure crying his heart out all night. It was a worst year for EXO btw. Not to mention Kris' departure from the group. I was quite sure it was around May 2014 because I was following Kris' activities that time. I didn't know that Tiffany and Nichkhun had it hard too. I thought they got a lot of support than hate though. 

@vegaskpopnewbie No. It wasn't for SHINee alone. I think most Kfans are overprotective with their idols, especially fans in their teenage years. That's the reason why I really wish and pray that TaEun can overcome this. Kpop idol life is very complicated and fragile. Especially if both parties are famous. Seeing Taemin and Naeun not involved with any dating scandal with another else's name may mean they are sacrificing a lot, for their career and relationship. They've really come a long way for the relationship to work better and for that I love them even more. 

Knowing a lot of TaEunians is really happiness for me. I feel like you're all family that love each other despite those others calling us delusional. This fandom is very kind and considerate especially on things that need great amount of understanding. Most TaEunians are not those types that go bash and leave negative things on people that hate the ship. TaEunians just stay low-key. It actually reflects on the couple we are shipping coz our TaEun are quiet and respect everyone's opinions and likes so do the fans. If you love right then harmonious shipping follows. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

When it comes to young idols dating, it's rarely to see happy ending.  But if an idol is dating an actor it could be different like SNSD Sooyoung and Jung something (sorry lol) Hyolin was an idol but not anymore and she's not that active with activities.  But when it comes to idols, they aren't that lucky to have supportive fans.  To be honest, i kinda understand that.  it's only because the couple (taeun) im shipping is exactly the person(s) i want them to be.  I've been a fan of Yonghwa (cnblue) for 7 years.  There is this female artist who is a slxt (sorry it doesn't allow me enter bad word here LOL), is treating him like a spare all the time.  I don't hate her but if they ended up getting married, i would leave him for good:ph34r:.  So I can understand why there are ppl don't support Naeun cuz they think she's not good for him or he deserves a better girl or they probably think Taemin should marry them instead.  Regardless, our Taeun is doing the right thing.  Low key is the key.  Let's protect our muffins and not let them get hurt :wub:

• Like 2

TaEunians just stay low-key. It actually reflects on the couple we are shipping coz our TaEun are quiet and respect everyone's opinions and likes so do the fans. If you love right then harmonious shipping follows. 

@chantaljaey Chingu, you are so right. The attitude of fans do reflect the couple they are shipping! We know what is truly in Taeun's heart and we 100% believe in it! I really do think that as idols get older, fans (even the super crazy possessive ones) start seeing these idols in a much older light, compared to when they're teens, and fans start realizing that they can't stop them from maturing and moving forward. I mean it's apparent with the older idols like SuJu. 

• Like 1

For a while, i was following Yonghwa too... actually had a huge crush on him. I didn't know he dated another artist. When he came on wgm with seohyun, I thought that was too awkward. I personally was not a fan of SH even in SNSD but I still watched the eps. But I saw how mean the fans of YH were towards SH. But that was when they were younger. Same with GD and Jooyeon. Through the years, GD's super fans did not like anyone he was rumored to be dating (Dara, 2 Japanese models etc) but now that he's 30, fans are more open minded to him dating JY even though they're trying their best to deny the relationship and hide it in order to protect it (due to past situations). Anyways, the more Taeunians act and show maturity, even towards haters and bullies, the more hearts we will conquer and win towards Taeunian side. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is an old video (2016). According to one of the hosts Naeun is famous among male idols (yeah right... Especially in someone's diamond heart). She's shy and quiet but she's got one of the most beautiful faces in Kpop. 

Very beautiful my muffin~ :love: 

To whom it may concern:

You lucky guy! Take care of her always. You can't always find someone this beautiful and has a very kind heart. She's shy but if she loves you she loves deeply and faithfully.  :kiss_wink:

Taem: She's the right girl to marry (WGM final episode).

Surely she is!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

Screenshot_20180716-204548.png

Guys did you post any questions yet? I have so many things I want to ask but don't know how to word it properly.

It’s like one of a million chance to get picked :tears:

i too not sure not to word properly. Oh so this is a YouTube channel? So comments are public eh? Hmmm:huh: it’s so boring asking abt work :wub: if you aren’t sure share the questions we can decide together?B)

Earlier, I was trying to thinking of questions to ask Taemin for !t Live. My brain kept thinking of fate. Then I suddenly remembered that time when TM was telling NE about the movie they acted in once where NE was his sister, whose name was Lee Tae-eun. Salamander Guru aired in 2012. I mean... if this is not fate then I will stop believing in the Universe's powers. It's these little things that I remember that make me randomly squeal like a pabo.

Screenshot_20180716-213731.png

• Like 1

Hello guys! I've been lurking this thread shamelessly for a while. Just want tot share how I got into this lovely couple. I love SHINee from 2011 but because of bad internet condition then, I didn't follow any of SHINee's reality shows and rarely watch their MVs. I do know WGM tho, because of many idols in that program. Then I read that Taemin is going to be on that program with Apink Naeun. I do know of Apink and Naeun, I like their songs, I like Naeun, so I have no problems with them being paired up. But late 2013 to 2014, I was really focused on anime/manga (being a multifandom is hard XD) so I wasn't that active in the kpop world since then. I just watched some kdramas and move on with my animanga.

December 2017, that tragic incident. I was hit really hard, I avoided anything related to Jonghyun and SHINee. I love them, but those were the hard times. I started opening up again when it was almost their 10th anniversary. I watched Good Evening and fell in love again with my boys. I decided to move on and keep supporting them. I fell in love with Lee Taemin all over again and he is my bias now, but my love for all of them is just getting bigger. I decide to redeem myself for the lost times by watching their MVs, even Jonghyun & Taemin's solos. I started watching their variety shows too! Then I started to watch WGM, and from the very first episode, I FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM. THEY ARE SO CUTE! And realistic. Because lol you are paired with someone you're not close to, of course you'd feel shy and awkward.

I love how their relationship grows from awkward to being comfortable with each other. Also, that was the first time I see two idols with so much similarities. I believe they are fated. I started to believe that they're real. Eyes don't lie.Also the little hints they throw? It's so obvious I don't know if I'm delusional or not. But I didn't know if there are people who loves them nowadays. I checked YT and so many fanvids of them and that made me happy. I checked twitter and there are still immature Shawols that are still angry with WGM and Naeun, but their reasonings don't make sense. I was sad but then I found this forum! It's like a sanctuary to me, I found you guys, I really wanted to talk about our OTP together, so I made an account here but I was shy lol and later I overcome my shyness and decided to write this. I will be active on this forum as much as I can! Nice to meet you all!

(Sorry for my bad english >< I also suck at explaining hsshs)

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

It’s like one of a million chance to get picked :tears:

i too not sure not to word properly. Oh so this is a YouTube channel? So comments are public eh? Hmmm:huh: it’s so boring asking abt work :wub: if you aren’t sure share the questions we can decide together?B)

I know it's low chance of getting picked but I was scrolling through the questions and honestly... 99% of the questions are (stupid).. like "oppa can i have your number?" "Oppa will you consider liking a fan?" I just rolled my eyes because it's a waste of TM's time. Anyways, lately I've been watching a lot of SHINee and TM interviews and TM has really matured a lot. It's reflected in the way he answers questions and expressions and demeanor. I'm curious to know more about his new perspective. These are the questions i asked. If he picks them, I hope he can answer as truthfully as possible.

1. If you had a magic wand that can make any thing/person/time/place/situation come true at this moment, what would it be?

2. Should you focus on today or tomorrow?

3. Who inspires you the most in this world?

4. Do you think that your current life right now is the life you want to be living in? 

5. What was a mistake you've learned a lot from or has impacted you in a big way? 

I hope you guys put in your questions too. I don't really care if people don't like my questions or give me a thumbs down because they're questions for TM anyways. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

To whom it may concern:

You lucky guy! Take care of her always. You can't always find someone this beautiful and has a very kind heart. She's shy but if she loves you she loves deeply and faithfully.  :kiss_wink:

Taem: She's the right girl to marry (when final episode).

Surely she is!!! :thumbsup:

Our Naeunnie is one of a kind. She is a definite keeper. Any guy would be lucky to have her but there's only one guy who gets to have her. When the time comes... 

• Like 2