6 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I just watched this MV rn and I just watch Naeun hugging Gikwang in this MV and I thought it was cute because they look like siblings ahahahhahahha

How I wish TaEun are like this xD

Isn’t this is the mv that taem got jealous of naeunie’s kiss on the cheek with lots of NG  :D i did not know gikwang is also there hehehe

i rummaged through youtube again and searched for our taeun’s moments :) 

found this video of apink’s performance and shinee members were watching from the side. Comments said minho asked taem to transfer seats bec. Naeunie made a small mistake Bec she got nervous in front of taem :D then the taem started talking to his hyungs happily commenters said that he was talking about how he got naeunie’s number :) 

but when jonghyun noticed the camera focused on them he told taem something and immediately, taem stopped being active while watching apink’s performance...

I miss wgm days...oh how i wish you both can enjoy dating each other without worries... :) Taeun! Fighting! :wub:

• Like 1

Apink is not nominated for anything?? :( why is that? I expected their I’m so sick track got them in some nominees this year :( 

Shinee is nominated for best mv though! :D Let’s vote! Vote! Vote! 

• Like 1

It makes no sense that Apink and I’m so sick aren’t nominated, what the hell? Apink gave us a new concept and all that, EVERYONE ASKED FOR IT, and Apink did it. Yet they didn’t nominate them this year. MAMA is the worst award show, and even Shinee’s “Good Evening” were nominated but none of Jonghyun’s MV nor his album Poet | Artist ?? Or any of Shinee’s other comebacks, I mean not even for Artist Of The Year after all they’ve been through, they literally gave us 3 albums in one year! They deserve to be nominated for their hard work. Whatever MAMA can choke, and since Shinee aren’t attending not that they will anyways but good Apink won’t as well, let’s wait for other award shows with new fancams. MAMA doesn’t deserve them anyways.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, ltmsne said:

It makes no sense that Apink and I’m so sick aren’t nominated, what the hell? Apink gave us a new concept and all that, EVERYONE ASKED FOR IT, and Apink did it. Yet they didn’t nominate them this year. MAMA is the worst award show, and even Shinee’s “Good Evening” were nominated but none of Jonghyun’s MV nor his album Poet | Artist ?? Or any of Shinee’s other comebacks, I mean not even for Artist Of The Year after all they’ve been through, they literally gave us 3 albums in one year! They deserve to be nominated for their hard work. Whatever MAMA can choke, and since Shinee aren’t attending not that they will anyways but good Apink won’t as well, let’s wait for other award shows with new fancams. MAMA doesn’t deserve them anyways.

Yeah i was kind of dissappointed when i did not see any Apink nominations. I even check other sources, thinking that it was an incomplete list but unfortunately nothing! :( 

for shinee and the members as well, i was hoping they will be nominated more than once but another disappointment when i saw it was only for best MV :( ( still voting though, but thinking about the fact that they are not attending i guess it is a waste to vote) 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, rhoia said:

Just to ask something random but....when was this and what is this??? I can’t understand cuz it doesn’t have any subs but is this a mini series???? 

Was this after wgm or before it???:wub:

It was DURING WGM.

It was a parody of The Heirs. They also had a Master's Sun parody.

They did this around episode 33 and 34 of TAEUN's WGM episodes.

The Master's Sun.

Naeun was Gong Hyo Jin's character with 2PM Wooyoung.

The Heirs.

Mina of Girl's Day was Eunsang (I think, they somewhat did drama crossovers).

Taemin was Lee MInho's character.

In case you make a followup on this. This was aired/broadcasted AFTER WGM already. 

If you can see a fancam with a million views it was the cam who tried to capture Naeun's reaction when Taemin hugged Mina on the parody. Luhan and Sehun even both looked at Naeun during the hug scene. It was so cute back then.

Spoiler

PS: after they filmed this you could see and feel how much Naeun was showing too much affection for Taemin. She realized something afetr filming the parody! It was the cutest feeling ever! :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

It was DURING WGM.

It was a parody of The Heirs. They also had a Master's Sun parody.

They did this around episode 33 and 34 of TAEUN's WGM episodes.

The Master's Sun.

Naeun was Gong Hyo Jin's character with 2PM Wooyoung.

The Heirs.

Mina of Girl's Day was Eunsang (I think, they somewhat did drama crossovers).

Taemin was Lee MInho's character.

In case you make a followup on this. This was aired/broadcasted AFTER WGM already. 

If you can see a fancam with a million views it was the cam who tried to capture Naeun's reaction when Taemin hugged Mina on the parody. Luhan and Sehun even both looked at Naeun during the hug scene. It was so cute back then.

Reveal hidden contents

PS: after they filmed this you could see and feel how much Naeun was showing too much affection for Taemin. She realized something afetr filming the parody! It was the cutest feeling ever! :lol:

Unni!!!! I found! I found!!!

I saw this vid before but it didn’t make sense to me so i did not search anymore about it but now hahahaha! Naeunie’s jelly face! :D 

:joy: Taem, you’re soo doomed hahahah! I wonder if they had a slight jelly mode moments after seeing this kekekeke! Maybe he demonstrated it personally to her when they were aloneand after she showed him :wub:her jelly face ! Kyaaa~ 

Hello to all the new members ^-^! it's been a long time since i wrote something haha XD but i read our thread everyday like it's my food :wub:

Do you guys know the game called "FLAMES" ? for those who don't it's a game where you write your name and the name of your"flame" lol crush or boyfriend , friend... And then you cross of all the common letters , which means that any letters shared by both names should be crossed but only one time like if you have two P in your name but the other person name doesn't have it two time you cross it only once. Until you find out what relationship you have with your crush. So F is Friend, L is Lover, A is Attraction, M is Marriage, E is Enemies and S is Siblings. And i did this game with our couple of course XD and look what i have found out!!

We had 17 letters with both names

SON NAEUN       LEE TAEMIN

SON NU               LE   TEMI

In total now we have 11 letters left

Let's do the "Flames"

F   L    A   M   E   S

The first to go is letter E

F   L    A   M   S

The second to go is letter S

F   L    A   M     

The third to go is letter A

F   L   M  

The fourth to go is letter F

L  M  

And the last before we get to know....is the fifth letter to go is.....L 

M....MARRIED !!!!!!

YES WE KNEW IT !!!!!!!!!!! OUR MUFFINS ARE MARRIED :love::heart: THEY REALLY ARE!!! haha i never believed in those games but even this game tells me that they are meant to be together married , husband and wife , LIKE REALLY MARRIED :wub: owww my heartuuu

• LOL 3

Amigo TV Season 4. Uri Nangnie. :blush:

ctto. :thumbsup:

@xoxo_yanna98

From what I know the RM broadcast date is gonna be today. So we can watch it with subs within this week.

It's for the promotion of her upcoming movie, Woman's Wail. Showing this November 8th.

• Like 2