Q: Seems like none?

Naeun: In the past, I would want to change my personality but now, nope. I felt that my personality doesn't fit a celebrity's, it didn't feel right and worried about it too. But now I'm firm about it. Probably because of having my self-esteem. (Laughs)

https://mobile.twitter.com/meungrongrong/status/1060689458645757952/photo/2

Q: Now that you're only 24, what are the worries you have?

Naeun: I feel like there're boundaries. I'm right in the middle of my 20s. When I just debuted, I was a 'baby' and now in mid 20s, I'm becoming a women little by little. It feels like there's an ambiguous boundary.

ctto. :thumbsup:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

Omg same thats what i wanted to ask shes talking like as if she really knows something and doesnt want to reveal it in order to protect taeun i wonder if shes one of those known hardcore taeun shippers that knows the actual stuff im so curious 

Is that ‘ask me anything’ portion on her instagram too?? I am her follower but i do not know where is that hahahaha 

11 hours ago, taeun1234 said:

Omg same thats what i wanted to ask shes talking like as if she really knows something and doesnt want to reveal it in order to protect taeun i wonder if shes one of those known hardcore taeun shippers that knows the actual stuff im so curious 

If he/she was from Korea, I would believe it xDD

1 hour ago, rhoia said:

Guys Is march 23 2018 a date significant to taeuninans??? Does it remind you of an event related to taeun?? 

I just noticed that taeun.couple noted that date as the best date ever! 

I am not sure though. But March 28 is a remarkable date. March 28, 2015 to be exact. It was a TAEUN stage in Hanoi Vietnam. Taemin's leg got injured while Naeun kept looking to check on him. Taem wasn't with his members when he went near Apink. When Eunji saw him Eunji automatically went away from him. Naeun at some point was nearer Taem so what Hayoung did, she naturally pulled Naeun away from Taem.

@xoxo_yanna98

I don't think so. Not all hardcore TaEunians are from Korea. I believe there are some non-Korean ones. And honestly, I feel like some lurkers here are actually the hardcore TaEunians. There are three kinds of TAEUN shippers. One, are those who are mutual in everything. Two, those who only know some things but not enough to prove they are real (uri couple) and the last one, those who know everything. May not really be everything (literally) but almost the most real deal of this shipping.

I once posted similar like this on YT though (months ago).

That's the reason why (way before) I kept thinking why this ship is so sailing even after 5 years, one sole reason: THEY ARE DAMN REAL.

Don't get too sad upon hearing anything about the motae solo things or the denials. It is said to protect their private lives. Fans may considered it lying but put your shoes into theirs.. you'd understand why they are doing all these. Believe in them because they may not say it but they value us, fans. (real fans) 

So try to understand their standpoints. You wouldn't also want your very private life be invaded by so many people, right? 

Says who? Of course my TAEUN heart~ :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rhoia said:

Guys Is march 23 2018 a date significant to taeuninans??? Does it remind you of an event related to taeun?? 

I just noticed that taeun.couple noted that date as the best date ever! 

March 23, 2018 was Taemin Music Bank in Chile, you can search his performance on youtube.

IG @taeun.couple is Darling's Art on youtube

she came to the Music Bank Concert in Chile and she made a board supporting and mentioning Taeun and Taemin saw her board.

So it became a precious memorable moment for her

here is her explanation

• Thanks 2

Taemin "Eclipse" Live 

I'm really proud of this man. I watched the fancam of his concert in Japan, he really work hard and give the best everytime.

His new songs sound really good, I especially like upbeat song "what's this feeling", ballad song "under my skin" and "holy water" also really good. 

Today Taemin started his arena tour 11/9- 11/11 and continue on 11/24 - 11/26.

I hope he eat well and rest well during breaktime.

Our couple really working hard, I'm following Naeun activities too, seems like she always have schedule everyday, promoting her movie everywhere on variety show, radio, fan meeting, premier, etc.

I hope Naeun's movie will be well received by the viewers.

• Like 3

the best Taeun moment is this moment 160121 GDA

After this big moment we hardly find any Taeun moment.

Maybe because we Taeunian become excited too much over this particular moment and mention this everywhere, therefor our couple become concius of their action whenever they were on the same event or stage because ever since this moment up untill now we never had any Taeun moment anymore.

I kind of feel guilty about this, cause I'm part of those over excited Taeunian.

I miss GDA moment !!!!!

• Like 2

I feel like crying. Remember when Taemin said that? But Naeun then said “No it’s not the end right?” My heart. And then pinky promised guys, and people tell me they were a fake couple? They promised each other, and remember Taemin sings about promising his lover in one of his songs. 

• Like 1

Naeun posted something in IG story~ lel

She's listening to this today~

http://www.mnet.com/track/33916130

I'm curious what the song means LEL

I wish someone would translate this. :P This is just released today.

I used google translate so that I can understand the lyrics of this song, but idk if it's accurate :P

It's like a dirty song LEL with all that "shake that butt" BLAH BLAH lel

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Naeun posted something in IG story~ lel

She's listening to this today~

http://www.mnet.com/track/33916130

I'm curious what the song means LEL

I wish someone would translate this. :P This is just released today.

I used google translate so that I can understand the lyrics of this song, but idk if it's accurate :P

It's like a dirty song LEL with all that "shake that butt" BLAH BLAH lel

:lol: you and your dirty mind :lol:

I think the song is about enjoying drinking (alkohol) or having fun while drinking (alkohol)

coz Naeun also posted a picture of her holding a bottle of soju (Goodday Soju in calamansi flavour)

• LOL 3

@xoxo_yanna98

unni is this the kyrics you were talking abot? Hahaha 

i also translated it with google XD

it’s like a code or something. Lol! There are words and phrases that are so applicable to TAEUN situation. Could it be?? They want to make it public cause they are getting fed up with keeping it a secret??? (Lol! Too much hoping!) hahaha! 

Spoiler
  •  

I want to make it my girl.

I want to break it down Barrier

From now on Game over You will soon be against me No way this way

I know this is all planned,

I will not do what others say.

I would have heard you every morning to be tired of saying you were beautiful.

You are charming Mysterious than the mirage that seems to be in your dreams

I feel so good That makes me like this Mania

I will not do what many people have said.

Music and you can not give up Chemi

It's a blend of fantasies.

Make you dance like a cat just like Gitchi Gitchi ya uh

There is nothing of similar value Gitchi ya ya uh

Lips are more light than cherry

Cherry Wine on Glass I want to shake my buttocks

If you do not want to dance to tempt you Gitchi Gitchi ya uh

Pray Pray All day I just want you to be by my side

I can not even see another girl. Take out a ring like a drama.

If this is yours, our story begins.

Do not go if you come in Fence

All you have to do is stick to it.

Keep me sucking until I hear a loud noise.

I'll fill you up. I'll fill you up every hour.

This is love. It's your heart that you want to be the same for everything you do.

I will not do what many people have said.

Music and you can not give up Chemi

It's a blend of fantasies.

Make you dance like a cat just like Gitchi Gitchi ya uh

• LOL 4

19 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

the best Taeun moment is this moment 160121 GDA

After this big moment we hardly find any Taeun moment.

Maybe because we Taeunian become excited too much over this particular moment and mention this everywhere, therefor our couple become concius of their action whenever they were on the same event or stage because ever since this moment up untill now we never had any Taeun moment anymore.

I kind of feel guilty about this, cause I'm part of those over excited Taeunian.

I miss GDA moment !!!!!

LEL when Key was pointing at Apink's direction after patting Taemin, I see Eunji looked in their direction (i think she saw Key) and I think Key was like "Hey, watch Naeun." xDD

When was this that Taemin and Naeun played cards backstage? 

• Like 1

Be careful about quoting pictures or videos - Please, please, please. 

If you want to quote pictures, remove/delete the image from your quote, or you can just post by mentioning which picture or video you're talking about. 

Quoting pics/videos is against Soompi Rules. Admins may take some actions on this thread if we keep breaking the rules.

THIS IS JUST A REMINDER MY LOVELY FELLOW TAEUNIANS. Let's get along more well here! 

• Thanks 1