15 hours ago, ltmsne said:

NOOOO I’ve been waiting for this moment WHYYYYY. This ruined my year :bawling: No reason to watch MAMA this year then.... seems like we won’t see Apink and Shinee in one event anyways... :/

I heard rumor yg and sm have conflict with mama.so yg and Sm gg and bg not attending to mama

Edited by mifta0204
Mistake in word

7 hours ago, ltmsne said:

https://curiouscat.me/Enxrima/post/687750113?1540478901 Somone pls explain to me what this person is talking about?? And who is Naeun and L??? This person is tweeting lies making more Shinee fans believe her words. 

LMAO I couldn't believe about Naeun and L. Idk what she's talking about. 

Reading her curios cat tweets makes me feel down or disappointed. I almost believed that Taemin doesn't like her (damn i dont want to think this) or Taemin doesn't wanna talk about WGM because he got hate from Pink Pandas(?) but I suddenly thought of the moments like in an event where Taemin was looking at the direction where Apink was in. And the "wife" moment when his heartbeat goes crazy lel

I cannot explain since I haven't been a fan since the beginning. I still don't know the whole story. But idc anyways about these, I'll just ship them happily without these bothering me -_-

JUST IGNORE HIM/HER

https://curiouscat.me/Enxrima/post/687842509?1540480663

Blame MBC for making Taemin getting the hate, not Naeun -_-

"Just wanna remind some people to not be salty of assumption from shipper like us.Don’t take it seriously if you can’t handle it.At the end it’s just an assumption,who knows what’s actually going on right?And for shippers too,please don’t take shipping too seriously as well and be loud about it.Let’s all be lowkey and enjoy their moments just among ourselves"

found it on a caption on IG kekekekek

Apink Son Naeun today at W Korea's Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign Charity Event

DqbNS7FX0AEJyGj.jpg

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Reading her curios cat tweets makes me feel down or disappointed. I almost believed that Taemin doesn't like her (damn i dont want to think this) or Taemin doesn't wanna talk about WGM because he got hate from Pink Pandas(?) but I suddenly thought of the moments like in an event where Taemin was looking at the direction where Apink was in. And the "wife" moment when his heartbeat goes crazy lel

I cannot explain since I haven't been a fan since the beginning. I still don't know the whole story. But idc anyways about these, I'll just ship them happily without these bothering me -_-

JUST IGNORE HIM/HER

I checked that tweet and searched for naeun x L of infinite and according to the article, L agency refused the invitation to appear at wgm with nauen. I guess he was the first one to be casted but since he refused they chose taemin. 

I guess fate works in mysterious ways...;) imagine if L did not refuse the invitation then Taeun won’t be real :wub: and we won’t be here shipping them... hahaha

it is meant to be guys! :D 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

JUST IGNORE HIM/HER

Same it really makes me feel down and disappointed because we’ll never know the truth. She’s really annoying. But same let’s just continue shipping them and believe in them! I don’t wanna believe that that’s the reason Taemin is avoiding Naeun. 

35 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

I checked that tweet and searched for naeun x L of infinite and according to the article, L agency refused the invitation to appear at wgm with nauen. I guess he was the first one to be casted but since he refused they chose taemin. 

I guess fate works in mysterious ways...;) imagine if L did not refuse the invitation then Taeun won’t be real :wub: and we won’t be here shipping them... hahaha

Wow it really makes me sad that they didn’t choose Taemin from the very start. I had no idea about L. But some Shawols are so dumb, if Taemin didn’t want to be on WGM he would’ve refused it as well. They almost make it sound like WGM is forced. But Taemin wanted to be on WGM and as you’re saying it’s fate. Because our Taeun were fated, it was the beginning of a love story. They’re meant to be. I don’t believe in soulmates but when it comes to Taemin and Naeun I do. Let’s keep believing in them. I wish I was able to ignore those people, but they make me feel bad somehow, but I always end up watching Taeun edit videos to cheer up and read good comments from other Taeun fans who believes in them and there’s thousands!!! They’re real. It’s true. Let’s never stop shipping them, and prove to the world that we were here from the beginning, when they’ll get a slap in the face when they announce they’re/have been together! I’ve seen lots of couples on WGM, but the truth is none was as real as Taeun in my eyes.

• Like 3

OMG GUYS OMG LISTEN TAEMIN IS SERIOUSLY FREAKING WHISPERING “I LOVE YOU” YOU CAN HEAR PUT IT ON YOUR EARS. GUYS HE DIDN’T HAVE TO SAY IT OUT LOUD, IT WAS THAT NIGHT WHEN THEY WENT TO “SPAIN” LOL I’M CRYING THIS IS THE BEST THING, IDK IF ANY OF YOU ALREADY KNEW BUT THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY ANOTHER HUGE PROOF THAT TAEMIN REALLY LOVED HER FOR REAL. I WONDER HOW MANY TIMES HE TOLD HER “I LOVE YOU” BUT THIS ! THIS IS SWEETEST AND BEST THING EVER. BYE I’M CRYING :bawling: I do know he always whispered in her ear he loved her, which he told everyone at the end of their show, but this is ANOTHER “I love you” MY HEARTTTT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhoia Lity said:

First off, I did not open the link nor have read that WGM thing of L and Naeun (I know to this extent coz you said so) Haters just keep coming in and out of this shipping. Sometimes they know when to attack or when to stop (for a while) but know what guys, realize their main objective. It's to create confusion and bewilderment to shippers like us. So if you believe in them and their thoughts weigh more than you believe in our couple then that makes them persuade your mind more. You are making them win from your belief. And if they see this opportunity they will come to you more and more until you let go of TAEUN (shipping).

Hey fellow TaEunian.. just know those highlighted words can make me like your post again and again. That's so jjang! :thumbsup:

If Woollim Ent. approved and let Myungsoo (L) join WGM back in 2013 then we wouldn't have any TAEUN name now. We wouldn't have this ship at all. We wouldn't have seen Taemin so in love all through these years (Taeminnie is so in love). We wouldn't have Naeun a man that makes a huge difference in her life too. If TAEUN did not happen we wouldn't have Shawols/Taemints and Pandas fandom wars but know what? I am not even close to blaming that Shawols / Taemints and Pandas fandom wars BECAUSE if not for the fandom wars Taemin wouldn't got stronger to fight for his girl and the relationship. If there was no conflict between fandoms Naeun wouldn't have seen and know how lucky she is to have Taemin by her all thru these years (and vice versa). If L and Naeun were paired back then, everything that made us all giddy, excited, happy, sad, and confused wouldn't have happened to us all. All these happened because we share the same belief that our couple is so damn real all through these years. 

We just have to see clearly that Taemin and Naeun together as real life couple are not far from reality in terms of a relationship but THEY ARE THE REALITY themselves. Nail that. :heart:

@Itmsne

He just didn't say it. Naeun actaully replied, "Nado" (Me too). There was a vid of it on YT too.

Credit to Faye-nim 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@Itmsne

He just didn't say it. Naeun actaully replied, "Nado" (Me too). There was a vid of it on YT too.

Credit to Faye-nim 

Omg I had no idea, I’ve watched their WGM so many times and I didn’t know that in this scene they whispered it to each other, and we can barely hear it. Because they didn’t want to reveal it. :bawling:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ltmsne said:

Omg I had no idea, I’ve watched their WGM so many times and I didn’t know that in this scene they whispered it to each other, and we can barely hear it. Because they didn’t want to reveal it. :bawling:

Me too i watched it over and over again but i did not notice those sweet whispers aigoo~ really got to give it to them. I’m getting diabetic over here! :D 

tbh i don’t really care much about what that tweeter fan was raving about how taemin got hate because of naeun or how naeun was getting dissed too bec. Of taemin caused by shawols and pandas or as some articles noted the wgm staff during filming :( 

the important part for me is that...in the end those incidents made their feelings for each other stronger and taemin’s protective nature came out ( which is a big help in their relationship) :) 

besides its all in the past, what is important is what happened after their wgm encounters hahaha! That’s what i believe most! I don’t mind them showing their hate to us shippers they have their right. But they can’t deny the fact that something is between Taeun during and after wgm! Hahaha

Also. i believe more on the subtle hints of Taeun rather than the negative post of fans :D those moments are what im looking forward to like the silver bracelet, same poses, some personal written lyrics ;), similar outfits, subtle support for each other, taem’s little dance move backstage and more to come...

For now let them rave but for us let’s just watch out for our Taeun’s interaction in the future. Who knows in the future those haters might change their view hahaha they might become the biggest taeun shipper in the end :w00t: 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Me too i watched it over and over again but i did not notice those sweet whispers aigoo~ really got to give it to them. I’m getting diabetic over here! :D 

tbh i don’t really care much about what that tweeter fan was raving about how taemin got hate because of naeun or how naeun was getting dissed too bec. Of taemin caused by shawols and pandas or as some articles noted the wgm staff during filming :( 

the important part for me is that...in the end those incidents made their feelings for each other stronger and taemin’s protective nature came out ( which is a big help in their relationship) :) 

besides its all in the past, what is important is what happened after their wgm encounters hahaha! That’s what i believe most! I don’t mind them showing their hate to us shippers they have their right. But they can’t deny the fact that something is between Taeun during and after wgm! Hahaha

Also. i believe more on the subtle hints of Taeun rather than the negative post of fans :D those moments are what im looking forward to like the silver bracelet, same poses, some personal written lyrics ;), similar outfits, subtle support for each other, taem’s little dance move backstage and more to come...

For now let them rave but for us let’s just watch out for our Taeun’s interaction in the future. Who knows in the future those haters might change their view hahaha they might become the biggest taeun shipper in the end :w00t: 

I agree but I don’t think they have the right to dislike shippers, it’s not like we’re shipping two random people who’ve never interacted, or that we’re hating on their faves or anything. I don’t know why it should bother them in the first place. The only reason it bothers them is the fear of it being/becoming true. They’re hypocrites cause they usually ship them with their own members, so I don’t think they have the right to hate on us just because we don’t ship them with their own members. If they can ship so can we. End of story. And true ahhah, they might really become one of the biggest Taeun shippers, but who knows? Maybe they’re too delusional and will stay being one of those haters. Cause in the end there’s no relationship approved by all fans, there’s always gonna be someone against it. That’s why in my opinion Taeun should reveal that they’re real. Whether it’s now or later nothing’s gonna change. BUT I do actually want them to stay quiet for now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ltmsne said:

BUT I do actually want them to stay quiet for now.

Yes, same sentiments with you!

Stay quiet for now and do a Bang Bang when they are both ready for the world to know! It's gonna be huge bells ringing a bang to all haters. TAEUN fighting! :love:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ltmsne said:

I agree but I don’t think they have the right to dislike shippers, it’s not like we’re shipping two random people who’ve never interacted, or that we’re hating on their faves or anything. I don’t know why it should bother them in the first place. The only reason it bothers them is the fear of it being/becoming true. They’re hypocrites cause they usually ship them with their own members, so I don’t think they have the right to hate on us just because we don’t ship them with their own members. If they can ship so can we. End of story. And true ahhah, they might really become one of the biggest Taeun shippers, but who knows? Maybe they’re too delusional and will stay being one of those haters. Cause in the end there’s no relationship approved by all fans, there’s always gonna be someone against it. That’s why in my opinion Taeun should reveal that they’re real. Whether it’s now or later nothing’s gonna change. BUT I do actually want them to stay quiet for now.

Speaking of fear, i think i’ve read here in the forum about a fan( shawol or taemint can’t remember though)  who is afraid of opening a site of taem because she might see something she doesnt want to see and i think someone commented that maybe because taem is being stubborn recently ( possible dating news) hahahha! 

I also wish for it to be revelaed but since they are the peak of their careers i don’t think it will be good for them... esp with hyuna and e’dawns news... 

better for taeun to focus on their careers and secretly love each other even from afar hehehe they might be the next song-song couple ;) 

true they shouldn’t be bothered by other shippers, since no one is hating them for shipping shinee members, well not all are like us, very open and understanding hahhaa! XD. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

Speaking of fear, i think i’ve read here in the forum about a fan( shawol or taemint can’t remember though)  who is afraid of opening a site of taem because she might see something she doesnt want to see and i think someone commented that maybe because taem is being stubborn recently ( possible dating news) hahahha! 

Yes, I saw and read it too! She was damn worried that she might discover something that would hurt her so much. And there's nothign else that can hurt a Shawol and Taemint but a dating news of a SHINee member. Especially with Taemin coz he's the youngest. But guys.. once you've found that one person, nothing is impossible for you. And I guess Taem has found his already. :innocent:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/meungrongrong/status/1055756221834190849/photo/1

Apink will be attending SBS Gayo Daejun alongside Twice, EXO, BTS on December 25, 2018. 

Awww no shinee peeps? :P maybe late announcement since taem is still not finished with his concert? :D 

Apink made it! B) they did well! 

• Like 1