14 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

No Dear, Apink was not the only girlgroup outside of SM who came to the funeral, there were also second gen group such as Sunmi (ex WonderGirls), Hyuna (ex 4Minute), Hyolin and Bora (ex Sistar), and the 3rd gen girlgroup Lovelyz, and there were some solo female artist such as IU, Lee Hi and Ailee too.

Sorry my mistake then. They just weren’t mentioned on the list. But speaking of female groups I see them and Lovelyz were the only one’s. I mean ALL of Apink came, while others were only ex-members. Of course Lovelyz went as well, because they’re under the same company as Infinite. Anyways, my point is that they’re close maybe not personally but they’re closer than any other female group outside of SM. 

@chantaljaey

Yes in “The Most Beautiful Goodbye” it’s like Minho didn’t even kiss her, it’s like they pretended he kissed her cheek. It’s obvious it was on purpose, cause Minah (Girls Day) and Minhyuk (BTOB) has had a kissing scene in a drama together also lots of other idols as well. The fact that they didn’t is weird, and everyone should know that. 

• Thanks 1

Guys you all might think I’m weird and a pervert but swear I’m not. Hayoung our maknae gifted Naeun underwear, why’s that? :joy: 

Swear I’m not a pervert, but in my culture (not it’s the same) people gift underwear when someone’s married or in a long term relationship. 

Recently Naeun mentioned Hayoung gifted her some. 

RIP don’t attack me guys :no_mouth::skull:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, ltmsne said:

@rhoia @Samantha Torres @taeun1234

To be honest no one will ever know. We can only hope and believe, and there’s signs somehow showing us that they’re real. The thing is to be honest, no matter how much Taemin and Naeun mention they’re single or haven’t dated before, that’s probably not true. As I wrote earlier, E’dawn who got kicked out of Pentagon mentioned in front of Hyuna and Hui he was a virgin also in front of camera’s while he had been dating Hyuna for a very long time already. Yoseob also mentioned that if idols are asked about relationship they’ll deny it always. So in conclusion, neither Taemin nor Naeun are gonna reveal their relationship (if they happen to be together, which I still believe) in an interview, no idol has ever done that. When she mentioned she ‘has no experience’ that’s just a HUGE lie, because she experienced it on WGM. She said herself that Taemin is her first love. The fact that they said they loved each other secretly and not for the views, is another proof of that. She also acted in the drama “Cinderella and The Four Knights” where she was someone who had a crush on the male main role. She even had a kiss scene back then in the drama, so she has definitely experienced it before. This all must be a cover up so there won’t be any scandal. 

Another thing. Naeun mentioned she prefers Catholic men like her (and Taemin is Catholic), and she’d like to be with someone who has the same religious belief as her. Taemin is religious actually, and I’m sure Naeun is as well. Lots of idols has already had dating experience in their age without being exposed as well, but they never denied being in a relationship afterwards. Taemin and Naeun has apparently never dated anyone (Taemin did before joining SM, that we knew already from WGM) but that makes no sense to me. I’m sure someone texted them, and wanted to hangout, get to know each other (start dating) but they didn’t want to. Taemin’s bestfriend Kai even dated Krystal, and you’re telling me Taemin hasn’t dated yet? Lmao we all know that’s not true. I’m not saying he has dated because Kai has dated, but obviously if you look at it, Kai and Krystal wouldn’t even have revealed their relationship if it weren’t for Dispatch. Who knows they might even still be dating? Just like Cube ent. denied E’dawn and Hyuna dating which was a lie, and I’m sure a lot of companies has lied as well to protect the idols’ image, but Hyuna chose to reveal it despite the company denying it. So honestly even if SM denies their relationship someday, we’ll never know until they’re both ready to start a family. (I mean when they’re old, and maybe no longer a part of their companies, and finally reveals it). Naeun being picky is because she wants a relationship that’ll last, not just a relationship that’ll last a few months or a few years. Naeun wants forever. That’s why she’s so picky and Taemin already knows that. Remember he wanted to hear her say “Forever husband” on WGM, because he wants to be that. Naeun wrote that she wants Taemin to be her forever husband. Here I am again, in case anyone starts writing it’s scripted. NO ! A couple on WGM revealed only the places they go to and missions are scripted but the actions and what they say to each other are all natural. 

But the Silver braclet is really a HUGE hint, or just proof. No matter what people tell you. This silver braclet is probably the biggest secret of all time. It’s really a mystery. It’s one thing that’s keeping lots of Taeun shippers still believing in them. There’s a story of it on YouTube. Chorong is Catholic as well, why isn’t she the one wearing that silver bracelet? Of all idols in the industry it’s Naeun who had it after Taemin. Exactly a year later. This braclet is only available on ETSY but it’s new, it weren’t before. It’s really rare for someone to have that bracelet. There’s a lot of other hints as well. Minho and Naeun could’ve easily had a kissing scene in “The Most Beautiful Goodbye” but they didn’t. Obviously we all know why. 

Let’s keep having faith. Let’s keep believing in them, and don’t let anyone stop us, only time will reveal the truth. Even if they both deny they’re dating each other, I’ll believe it when I see them dating someone else. That’s how strong my ship is. I love them and I JUST KNOW THAT THEY’RE REAL. They must be. Time will come. Being patient is what we’re good at. We’re not alone in the end shipping them. There’s thousands of shippers especially on YouTube. I’m sure Taemin and Naeun already know about us. 

P.S. before I forget, I’ve mentioned this so many times. Apink was the only girl group at Jjong’s funeral outside of SM. Another proof that they’re close and know each other. They never interact on stage, but this proves that they’re actually close but to avoid ignorant fans they don’t interact on stage. 

(My intention isn’t to use Jjong’s death to prove their relationship, but I’m saying that at a time like that, it’s obvious who’s close and who’s not). 

I hope this helped you Samantha. 

I want to ask in cinderella and four knigh naeun really kiss AJH or just almoat touch her lips.?

41 minutes ago, ltmsne said:

Guys you all might think I’m weird and a pervert but swear I’m not. Chorong I think it was our leader gifted Naeun underwear, why’s that? :joy: 

Swear I’m not a pervert, but in my culture (not it’s the same) people gift underwear when someone’s married or in a long term relationship. 

Recently Naeun mentioned Chorong gifted her some. 

RIP don’t attack me guys :no_mouth::skull:

Lol! Where dis you see that?? :) 

Thought you’d all like to read this :) 

39 minutes ago, mifta0204 said:

I want to ask in cinderella and four knigh naeun really kiss AJH or just almoat touch her lips.?

Yes she really kissed him. I mean they had a kissing scene where he kissed her on the mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, mifta0204 said:

They kissed (on the lips). I am a fan of Ahn Jae Hyun. 

I find it cute and funny coz Jae Hyun's ears turned red. He was so embarrassed. CAFK is his first drama after getting married to Goo Hye Sun. :blush:

Btw, Naeun didn't kiss him, he kissed her. :kiss_closed:

The plot was that Kang Hyun Min's pride was hurt and tried to prove something, and Hye Ji (Naeun) happened to be there. So he kissed her. FYI, Jae Hyun and Naeun's characters were childhood sweethearts. Hope this helps. :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ltmsne said:

Thought you’d all like to read this :) 

Yes she really kissed him. I mean they had a kissing scene where he kissed her on the mouth. 

Owh its real kiss not like fake kiss like that?i am sure taemin very jealous 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellynarifqi said:

the comment colum for her picture with kibum's baby name is suddenly disappear !  thankfully i got read it a little. someone posted that the jacket brand is kibum's baby name hahahhaa is it why na eun close her comment colum ??? :w00t: i may have imagination right :D

Yes, Kibum has a dog named, Commes (if I'm not mistaken). I guess it was the same dog that Naeun had on her lap during their WGM Episode 11. Remember when Taem tried to trick her that he knows something and that he wouldn't tell her if she doesn't answer him honestly? And Naeun told him (finally) I like oppa! That's what Taem so longed wanted to hear from her.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mellynarifqi said:

the comment colum for her picture with kibum's baby name is suddenly disappear !  thankfully i got read it a little. someone posted that the jacket brand is kibum's baby name hahahhaa is it why na eun close her comment colum ??? :w00t: i may have imagination right :D

I was surprise to see Naeun picture wearing the white hoody with "Comme de Garcon" written at the front.

All Shawols know that Comme and Garcon are the name of Key's dogs, and she posted the picture at the same time (Nov 6) of Key's new song feat. Soyou "Forever Yours" was out on youtube.

• Like 1

Ah...i was wondering whose dog was it they were playing with :tounge_xd: so it was kibum oppa! :D 

Naeunie! :) so supportive of friendly kibum oppa! :D i can’t wait for her movie! Let’s see what Taem prepared for her :P

lol! I wonder if he even tried watching her drama. Coz He said last time he intentionally did not watch her drama bec of the kissing scenes. (Wgm ep when he bisiting apink in the dorms)  XD

9 minutes ago, mellynarifqi said:

but she closes comment colum of her another recent picture too 

many posted about wgm in that pic, the one which ne in palaquen. the commenters said it reminds them of wgm (the wedding) 

i guess ne just avoid unnecessary event that might happen :sweatingbullets:

The comments are crazy, it reached 414 already in 5 hours. 

She is avoiding further comments obviously. That's (still) good though. ;)

Spoiler

I see what you did there my muffin~ :ph34r: 

Gwenchana. TaEunians are here to protect you. We've always been here, Naeun-ah.

OMG! She enable the comments again! JUST NOW. Kyaaa! What are you thinking Son Naeun!?

Time check: 13:54

• Like 1