15 hours ago, ltmsne said:

Wow it really makes me sad that they didn’t choose Taemin from the very start. I had no idea about L. But some Shawols are so dumb, if Taemin didn’t want to be on WGM he would’ve refused it as well. They almost make it sound like WGM is forced. But Taemin wanted to be on WGM and as you’re saying it’s fate. Because our Taeun were fated, it was the beginning of a love story. They’re meant to be. I don’t believe in soulmates but when it comes to Taemin and Naeun I do. Let’s keep believing in them. I wish I was able to ignore those people, but they make me feel bad somehow, but I always end up watching Taeun edit videos to cheer up and read good comments from other Taeun fans who believes in them and there’s thousands!!! They’re real. It’s true. Let’s never stop shipping them, and prove to the world that we were here from the beginning, when they’ll get a slap in the face when they announce they’re/have been together! I’ve seen lots of couples on WGM, but the truth is none was as real as Taeun in my eyes.

Let's thank God for this~! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh~~ xDDD

Yes, I agree that they're really different than the couples I've seen in WGM. The last and first WGM couple that I watched is the YongSeo couple. And theirs was like friendship and they do their best to make their marriage better and fun for them. And it even made them develop their friendship with each other. They're still very good friends today, even with other SNSD and CNBLUE members. The CNSD bond is still there.

While TaEun.... IGNORING GAME xDDD

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Let's thank God for this~! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh~~ xDDD

Yes, I agree that they're really different than the couples I've seen in WGM. The last and first WGM couple that I watched is the YongSeo couple. And theirs was like friendship and they do their best to make their marriage better and fun for them. And it even made them develop their friendship with each other. They're still very good friends today, even with other SNSD and CNBLUE members. The CNSD bond is still there.

While TaEun.... IGNORING GAME xDDD

I am ignoring you because I can't afford to see you hurt. 

I can't afford to see you hurt because I love you. -TaEun :heart:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

When they're both in blue? 

IDK with Taemin's. Naeun was her CGV with the cast of Woman's Wail.

Any Shawol / Taemint can enlighten us?

I think I saw taemin used the blue shirt in weekly idol way back 2016.not sure if its the same shirt but he definitely used a blue shirt on that episode. You can check it here if it's the same. 

Edited by taeunshipper
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

When they're both in blue? 

IDK with Taemin's. Naeun was her CGV with the cast of Woman's Wail.

Any Shawol / Taemint can enlighten us?

Hahahah i checked it online and yes it was last 2016 in weekly idol too XD 

• Thanks 1

Great job for Apink for avoiding scandals LEL 

I want them to enjoy their popularity first before they reveal that they're dating someone~

AND OOOOOHH TAEUN IS MENTIONED IN THIS ARTICLE xD

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/apink-dating-scandals/

Just wanna share this too heheheheheh

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/real-reasons-idols-get-hate-dating-dont/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Great job for Apink for avoiding scandals LEL 

I want them to enjoy their popularity first before they reveal that they're dating someone~

AND OOOOOHH TAEUN IS MENTIONED IN THIS ARTICLE xD

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/apink-dating-scandals/

Just wanna share this too heheheheheh

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/real-reasons-idols-get-hate-dating-dont/

This is also true for celebrity couples who fall in love on set. Fans are more likely to approve of the real-life romance if they’ve already fallen for the on-screen one.”

our taeun had that on set romance but still went under fire for it... :( can’t wait for the day that they will reveal everything and the fans can’t do anything anymore about it :D 

Fighting! Taeminnie! Fighting! Naeunie!  

• Like 1

@chantaljaey

unni i have a question, since you’re a pink panda. What did the shawols mean when they said naeunie had a princess complex during the wgm show?? I have watched wgm over and over again but i didn’t see her acting like such. I mean it is normal to be shy and not give in immediately to a guy you just met. Also, if she is falling for taem ( which is true btw) during the show, it is normal to be upset at some point at him or be frustrated since it was her first time feeling her first love.

also i was just curious on what they are saying and also they said taem got bashed during that time too bec of her but i did not see any articles of that happening mostly it was directed on wgm staff and how scripted it was. :) 

It is just a random thought hehehe since im new with the shipping thing i wanted to know a bit of their background history :) 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rhoia Lity said:

They blamed Naeun because when Taemin made a prank on her, she started crying and a video surfaced where a staff member mumbled “son of a b****” at Taemin for making her cry. If Naeun didn’t cry that staff wouldn’t have said anything. The thing is most Shawols hates WGM for treating Taemin in a bad way. That’s what most Shawols think. They say that Taemin was forced to make Naeun cry just to blame him, and when he apoloziged for bringing her to MD because someone badmouthed her, which wasn’t Shawols apparently but WGM made it seem like it was Shawols and had Taemin apologizing. Eitherway Naeun wasn’t to blame cause Taemin wanted to make her cry so she could become better at expressing her emotions. It was never meant in a bad way. Naeun had no idea that someone said that about Taemin nor had she anything to do with it. Most Shawols doesn’t know that Taemin didn’t apologize because he thought that it was Shawols that badmouthed her, but he apologized for bringing her to MD, cause if he didn’t bring her Naeun wouldn’t have had anyone badmouth her. In conlusion, some Shawols hates the show for it’s way of treating Taemin and the fact that they made him the bad guy. I’m a Shawol and those Shawols always act like Taemin hated the show when he obviously didn’t. He loved being on there with Naeun. 

P.S. not all of WGM were scripted. Their actions and things they said to each other weren’t scripted. Some places they went, and missions were the only thing that was scripted. Someone from WGM even confirmed this after a misunderstanding that happened. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another proof that Shinee x Apink is real is that at Jjong’s memorial service there weren’t any girl group apart from Apink oustide of SM at the memorial. Notice that Apink were the only girl group filmed, and showed and written on the list of female groups that attended the funeral. Of course Red Velvet, GG, F(x) and all female artists from SM were there, even a few female solo artists outside of SM who’ve been in the industry for awhile now (Ailee, IU), but NO FEMALE GROUP besides Apink. For example Blackpink, Twice, Girls Day, Mamamoo, Gfriend, AOA, EXID, CLC etc. not even the members who were in SISTAR, 4MINUTE, MISS A, 2NE1. None of those were at the funeral. They might have went later but not the day the funeral were held. Although on the list of idols “Lovelyz” were written, so apparently they went, but there were no video of them so I don’t really know. Eitherway they’re not close with Shinee and must have went since Infinite went out of respect. Anyways, my point is that how come Apink were there and NONE other girl group? That’s because Shinee is closer with Apink than they’re with other female groups whether they know each other very personally or not. So Shinee x Apink is 110% real!!! 

Spoiler

So is our Taeun :) ! 

P.S. notice in the article that it says “many of his close celebrity friends”. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/heres-every-kpop-idol-at-jonghyuns-memorial-service-now/

https://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2017/12/20/many-k-pop-idols-paid-their-final-respects-shinees-jongyhun

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ltmsne said:

Another proof that Shinee x Apink is real is that at Jjong’s memorial service there weren’t any girl group apart from Apink oustide of SM at the memorial. Notice that Apink were the only girl group filmed, and showed and written on the list of female groups that attended the funeral. Of course Red Velvet, GG, F(x) and all female artists from SM were there, even a few female solo artists outside of SM who’ve been in the industry for awhile now, but NO FEMALE GROUP besides Apink. For example Blackpink, Twice, Girls Day, Mamamoo, Gfriend, AOA, EXID, CLC etc. None of those were at the funeral. They might have went later but not the day the funeral were held. Although on the list of idols “Lovelyz” were written, so apparently they went, but there were no video of them so I don’t really know. Eitherway they’re not close with Shinee and must have went since Infinite went out of respect. Anyways, my point is that how come Apink were there and NONE other girl group? That’s because Shinee is closer with Apink than they’re with other female groups whether they know each other personally or not. 

P.S. notice in the article that it says “many of his close celebrity friends”. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/heres-every-kpop-idol-at-jonghyuns-memorial-service-now/

Ohhh....so that was what happened. I keep reading online for some stuff about the couples issue from before and i was curious as to why they would comment that she has a princess complex. And how the shawols really did not hate her but the show itself for making taem look bad but in the end still targetted naeunie. :( 

Thanks unni for telling me in detail about that issue. :D 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ltmsne said:

They blamed Naeun because when Taemin made a prank on her, she started crying and a video surfaced where a staff member mumbled “son of a b****” at Taemin for making her cry. If Naeun didn’t cry that staff wouldn’t have said anything. The thing is most Shawols hates WGM for treating Taemin in a bad way. That’s what most Shawols think. They say that Taemin was forced to make Naeun cry just to blame him, and when he apoloziged for bringing her to MD because someone badmouthed her, which wasn’t Shawols apparently but WGM made it seem like it was Shawols and had Taemin apologizing. Eitherway Naeun wasn’t to blame cause Taemin wanted to make her cry so she could become better at expressing her emotions. It was never meant in a bad way. Naeun had no idea that someone said that about Taemin nor had she anything to do with it. Most Shawols doesn’t know that Taemin didn’t apologize because he thought that it was Shawols that badmouthed her, but he apologized for bringing her to MD, cause if he didn’t bring her Naeun wouldn’t have had anyone badmouth her. In conlusion, some Shawols hates the show for it’s way of treating Taemin and the fact that they made him the bad guy. I’m a Shawol and those Shawols always act like Taemin hated the show when he obviously didn’t. He loved being on there with Naeun. 

P.S. not all of WGM were scripted. Their actions and things they said to each other weren’t scripted. Some places they went, and missions were the only thing that was scripted. Someone from WGM even confirmed this after a misunderstanding that happened. 

Yes wgm not scripted.just place they went thats script.but dialog n action natural

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mifta0204 said:

I want to ask ... in your country there is a whatssapp or Line application or not?if there is an aplication how about make a groupchat.

I would love to be in a group chat on whatsapp haha, but I don’t know if the rest on here has it. The thing is group chats are never active, and I want to be in an active groupchat!