10 minutes ago, taeun1234 said:

Thank you my friend i agree with every single sentence. I also want to state one think one of the weirdest things that i came across in this ship even when both Taemin and Naeun deny relationship stuff somehow even the non taeun shippers or even shawols who dont even ship them somehow disagrees with their statement and mentions their name on one another (theres atleast 2-3 people commenting things like stop lieing, what about taemin or naeun, we know the truth) which is kind of weird to me lol even the non taeun related individuals sees them as dating which is making me even more curious it makes me think that they actually know something somehow lol (which hard stans probably do)

Maybe because Taemin and Naeun are being too obvious. Maybe someone do know something some of us don’t. I mean Taemin and Naeun is aware of Taeun shippers. There’s Taeun shippers holding signs at Taemin’s concert about him and Naeun, and on instagram there’s always comments about Taemin under Naeun’s posts and I’m sure they’ve seen and realized it. I’m sure if it annoyed them and weren’t true the companies would have taken action in denying their relationship to make things like that stop. But they don’t seem bothered hahah. I’m sure they’re happy about knowing we still exist ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ltmsne said:

Maybe because Taemin and Naeun are being too obvious. Maybe someone do know something some of us don’t. I mean Taemin and Naeun is aware of Taeun shippers. There’s Taeun shippers holding signs at Taemin’s concert about him and Naeun, and on instagram there’s always comments about Taemin under Naeun’s posts and I’m sure they’ve seen and realized it. I’m sure if it annoyed them and weren’t true the companies would have taken action in denying their relationship to make things like that stop. But they don’t seem bothered hahah. I’m sure they’re happy about knowing we still exist ;) 

Exactly  and we cant forget the fact that Naeun always takes stuff that taeun shippers bring to her even the flower bouqet a taeun shipper had sent to her concert she even took a VIDEO of it and pointed at it honestly lol i mean if she didnt care and if she didnt want anything related to taeun she wouldnt have done that in first place :) 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, rhoia said:

@taeun1234

@ltmsne

If i can like your posts again and again i would’ve done so! Well said guys! 

Just wanted to share this while i’m rummaging in tweeter :D 

Hahaa bad signal

in Japan :D 

I believe there are many of us who has the same belief so the game is going strong HWAITING

HOLY richard simmons  AHAHHAHAHAGAGAHGAA IS THAT  KATALK 

there you gooo thats another reason why we SHOULDNT bludy believe  what they say 99% of the things they say is a lie honestly lol im not saying theyre bad theyre just doing their best to keep their private life private and safe 

But i mean come on ahhahaa which other idol says one thing and again does something which proves their own statement wrong hahahahahhaa i mean look at naeun first they say she doesnt have it but with her own hand she shows a proof that she has it lol i dont know what to say anymore 

• LOL 3

12 minutes ago, rhoia said:

@taeun1234

@ltmsne

If i can like your posts again and again i would’ve done so! Well said guys! 

Just wanted to share this while i’m rummaging in tweeter :D 

Hahaa bad signal

in Japan :D 

I don’t really understand, does the person mean she didn’t have that app before but suddenly has it now? I mean yeah would make sense because Taemin is in Japan, and of course she needa a way to contact him :) If that’s what the post is about? 

Wow. You guys are so hard rock on this! And I love it!!! 

Believe in the power of love. :wub:

If you are an Apink Stan you're gonna know by now how Naeun truly loves.

If you are a Taemint you probably know big time that Taemin cannot hide his full feelings. Somehow it truly shows, no matter how much he hides it!

Guys, don't worry about them. Taemin won't let her go too easily. And Nangnie? She is holding onto Taem's hands until now. Reason: She loves him without doubts. Taeminnie? He likes her so much. He can't dare hurt her because she is his woman and he is her man. Nail that. 

Again and again....

THEY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP, that's FOR REAL! :heart:

They are lying on interviews to protect the REALationship. 

They are protecting each other all this time, they are doing it because of love. 

Spoiler

Just take Chorong as an example.

Among girl Idols (except for BoA, since it's work) it's only Chorong that Taem seemed very comfortable with (Master Key). He is comfortable with her because she is his woman's unnie. Naeun loves Chorong, so Taem's actions speak that. He is comfortable with her coz Naeun knows Chorong. Together Chorong and Apink are protecting the two. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

Wow. You guys are so hard rock on this! And I love it!!! 

Believe in the power of love. :wub:

If you are an Apink Stan you're gonna know by now how Naeun truly loves.

If you are a Taemint you probably know big time that Taemin cannot hide his full feelings. Somehow it truly shows, no matter how much he hides it!

Guys, don't worry about them. Taemin won't let her go too easily. And Nangnie? She is holding onto Taem's hands until now. Reason: She loves him without doubts. Taeminnie? He likes her so much. He can't dare hurt her because she is his woman and he is her man. Nail that. 

Again and again....

THEY ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP, that's FOR REAL! :heart:

They are lying on interviews to protect the REALationship. 

They are protecting each other all this time, they are doing it because of love. 

Reveal hidden contents

Just take Chorong as an example.

Among girl Idols (except for BoA, since it's work) it's only Chorong that Taem seemed very comfortable with (Master Key). He is comfortable with her because she is his woman's unnie. Naeun loves Chorong, so Taem's actions speak that. He is comfortable with her coz Naeun knows Chorong. Together Chorong and Apink are protecting the two. 

Agree, their love is real :heart: Time will prove that. It’s so obvious. It’s impossible to believe these two aren’t dating, they’re just too good at it ;) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ltmsne said:

@rhoia @Samantha Torres @taeun1234

To be honest no one will ever know. We can only hope and believe, and there’s signs somehow showing us that they’re real. The thing is to be honest, no matter how much Taemin and Naeun mention they’re single or haven’t dated before, that’s probably not true. As I wrote earlier, E’dawn who got kicked out of Pentagon mentioned in front of Hyuna and Hui he was a virgin also in front of camera’s while he had been dating Hyuna for a very long time already. Yoseob also mentioned that if idols are asked about relationship they’ll deny it always. So in conclusion, neither Taemin nor Naeun are gonna reveal their relationship (if they happen to be together, which I still believe) in an interview, no idol has ever done that. When she mentioned she ‘has no experience’ that’s just a HUGE lie, because she experienced it on WGM. She said herself that Taemin is her first love. The fact that they said they loved each other secretly and not for the views, is another proof of that. She also acted in the drama “Cinderella and The Four Knights” where she was someone who had a crush on the male main role. She even had a kiss scene back then in the drama, so she has definitely experienced it before. This all must be a cover up so there won’t be any scandal. 

Another thing. Naeun mentioned she prefers Catholic men like her (and Taemin is Catholic), and she’d like to be with someone who has the same religious belief as her. Taemin is religious actually, and I’m sure Naeun is as well. Lots of idols has already had dating experience in their age without being exposed as well, but they never denied being in a relationship afterwards. Taemin and Naeun has apparently never dated anyone (Taemin did before joining SM, that we knew already from WGM) but that makes no sense to me. I’m sure someone texted them, and wanted to hangout, get to know each other (start dating) but they didn’t want to. Taemin’s bestfriend Kai even dated Krystal, and you’re telling me Taemin hasn’t dated yet? Lmao we all know that’s not true. I’m not saying he has dated because Kai has dated, but obviously if you look at it, Kai and Krystal wouldn’t even have revealed their relationship if it weren’t for Dispatch. Who knows they might even still be dating? Just like Cube ent. denied E’dawn and Hyuna dating which was a lie, and I’m sure a lot of companies has lied as well to protect the idols’ image, but Hyuna chose to reveal it despite the company denying it. So honestly even if SM denies their relationship someday, we’ll never know until they’re both ready to start a family. (I mean when they’re old, and maybe no longer a part of their companies, and finally reveals it). Naeun being picky is because she wants a relationship that’ll last, not just a relationship that’ll last a few months or a few years. Naeun wants forever. That’s why she’s so picky and Taemin already knows that. Remember he wanted to hear her say “Forever husband” on WGM, because he wants to be that. Naeun wrote that she wants Taemin to be her forever husband. Here I am again, in case anyone starts writing it’s scripted. NO ! A couple on WGM revealed only the places they go to and missions are scripted but the actions and what they say to each other are all natural. 

But the Silver braclet is really a HUGE hint, or just proof. No matter what people tell you. This silver braclet is probably the biggest secret of all time. It’s really a mystery. It’s one thing that’s keeping lots of Taeun shippers still believing in them. There’s a story of it on YouTube. Chorong is Catholic as well, why isn’t she the one wearing that silver bracelet? Of all idols in the industry it’s Naeun who had it after Taemin. Exactly a year later. This braclet is only available on ETSY but it’s new, it weren’t before. It’s really rare for someone to have that bracelet. There’s a lot of other hints as well. Minho and Naeun could’ve easily had a kissing scene in “The Most Beautiful Goodbye” but they didn’t. Obviously we all know why. 

Let’s keep having faith. Let’s keep believing in them, and don’t let anyone stop us, only time will reveal the truth. Even if they both deny they’re dating each other, I’ll believe it when I see them dating someone else. That’s how strong my ship is. I love them and I JUST KNOW THAT THEY’RE REAL. They must be. Time will come. Being patient is what we’re good at. We’re not alone in the end shipping them. There’s thousands of shippers especially on YouTube. I’m sure Taemin and Naeun already know about us. 

P.S. before I forget, I’ve mentioned this so many times. Apink was the only girl group at Jjong’s funeral outside of SM. Another proof that they’re close and know each other. They never interact on stage, but this proves that they’re actually close but to avoid ignorant fans they don’t interact on stage. 

(My intention isn’t to use Jjong’s death to prove their relationship, but I’m saying that at a time like that, it’s obvious who’s close and who’s not). 

I hope this helped you Samantha. 

PREACH GURL! 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ltmsne said:

P.S. before I forget, I’ve mentioned this so many times. Apink was the only girl group at Jjong’s funeral outside of SM. Another proof that they’re close and know each other. They never interact on stage, but this proves that they’re actually close but to avoid ignorant fans they don’t interact on stage. 

(My intention isn’t to use Jjong’s death to prove their relationship, but I’m saying that at a time like that, it’s obvious who’s close and who’s not). 

No Dear, Apink was not the only girlgroup outside of SM who came to the funeral, there were also second gen group such as Sunmi (ex WonderGirls), Hyuna (ex 4Minute), Hyolin and Bora (ex Sistar), and the 3rd gen girlgroup Lovelyz, and there were some solo female artist such as IU, Lee Hi and Ailee too.

• Like 1

regarding the silver bracelet..

an IG owner wrote her/his theory abt the bracelet. Firstly, taem gave it to nauen. Secondly, the bracelet is originally belong to naeun, she gave it to him to support him during his debut solo period. That s why, taemin only wore it during his debut promo then the bracelet returned to na eun.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, rhoia said:
Spoiler

Tbh i was so focused on finding out who was the ghost! :joy: i also thought it was naeunie! Hahaha! The rest of the show i was busy laughing and enjoying it :) 

during that name dropping game she was very quiet beside jaeseok. :) maybe she thought they would get asked the celeberity names as well :) 

I just saw it was a fullmoon for the werewolf weapon but i did not connect it like the way u did unni :w00t:

now that u reminded me of it, it did have a connection hehehe! 

WARNING: THIS POST OF MINE IS GONNA BE LENGTHY. Please bear with me. :)

I also thought she was the ghost and JK was a human.

I am not too surprised if she just sits in a corner, keeps her mouth shut. She is always like that though. But I find it funny coz if she was a ghost she would've been a bit loud coz she's guilty. What I'm trying to say is, look at how she is very reserved when it comes to relationship topics, she is very calm in nature but don't you all think she's extra reserved about those kind of topics because she knows herself that indeed she is in a relationship? I wouldn't nail her if time comes she admits it, that all this time she's been seeing Taemin for years. Neither will I blame Taem for telling lies to the public because in the first place, IT IS THEIR DAMN LIVES. The public doesn't need to know EVERYTHING they have in private coz fans are fans and not the ones who run their damn lives.

IDK really, since I've been in this ship I can't help but recall most of the things that connect them. The Eclipse alone is so connected to TAEUN. Taem's Eclipse and then suddenly Naeun posted a selfie with the shades of Taem's Eclipse. Is that even a coincidence?! Like.. damn. It ain't coincidence at all! 

12 hours ago, rhoia said:
Spoiler

@xoxo_yanna98 

It’s going to be a scandal if she revealed that she is dating  (though everyone knows she is dating our taemin oppa! :wub: Secretly kekeke )That’s why the comments are outrageous :D no one believes her that she never dated before. Also why no one DMed her because they already know that she has a very jealous man behind the scenes. :) 

Which reminds me about Apink’s show where naeunie was tested by the lie detector about being a motae solo and her members said she will lie about it and she did hahaha! 

One proof is that show that TAEUN is real <3 :D 

Of course, nobody would believe her, she's a motae solo?! Really now, my muffin! As far as I remember in Finding XPink, Hayoungie maknae interrogated and teased her about her dating status. Like damn, can't y'all see how hints are eevrywhere?! 

To my Naeun muffin:

Naeun-ah this unnie may waver at times but this time around, I am not believing anything you say, Motae solo?! YOU?! R u kidding me, my muffin!? You're so cute in denying all related to Taem because you are as well protecting him. That's quite well after all. Remember I love you my muffin. Gonna be supporting you as much as I can. Be happy coz you deserve it. 

9 hours ago, ltmsne said:
Spoiler

Why does this sound so convincing? Naeun saying she’s never dated. https://www.koreaboo.com/news/apink-naeun-never-dated-reveals/ Y’all it’s not that she said she’s never dated that sounds so convincing but the fact that she mentioned she wants to act in different dramas but she’s afraid because she’s never been in love so that’s why she don’t think she can do good.

That just sounded so convincing :/ I’m sad and down all of a sudden

It sounded convincing, right? But tbh I DON'T BELIEVE HER AT ALL. She's becoming quite good in these stuffs of lying, that's why she keeps saying, "I'm so sick of lying, you gotta know that".

8 hours ago, rhoia said:
Spoiler

Maybe she really wanted to do a rom-com kdrama but if she is too experienced in her acting, people will know their relationship and that she already found her love long a time ago.  So maybe she is just covering it up by saying those things.

I don’t know The truth but i am still hoping and believing they are still together. :) 

There are times i am also wavering especially during this time because they are too busy to even show their fluffy moments. But im sure when naeunie’s movie is out, taem will do something to show his support before the day or even after it is released. 

Let’s believe in them! Fighting Taeun!!! :D like chantal unni said before, they already made it this far with their secret relationship and they are stronger than before. So let’s believe in them more! :) 

Whether we know the truth or not, we can all tell that along the posts of Naeun on IG is so supportive of Taem all this time. And Taem's side has been quiet though, but know what? They are silently protecting him from everyone of us. Not that we will harm their Taeminnie but it's for all Taemin's sake. And that includes everyone that Taem loves. I said, everyone -he loves~ Feel me guyz? Yes, That's it!

Spoiler

Who did Taem said he's gonna love even in the future again? (that's the answer guyz). :ph34r:

Have faith. 

7 hours ago, ltmsne said:

Honestly yeah, Yoseob from Highlight also once said “if you ask an idol if they’ve ever dated they’d probably say no even though they’ve had” something like that. Also there’s still reasons to believe in them, I just hope we get more hints and stuff because my heart can’t handle these things but time will come and with time we’ll see 

IDK if y'all can recall this, Jinwoon once said in WGM. Everyone he knows, especially rookies (new idols) always have to deny the dating status for the sake of their careers. He even admitted that he once was like that too. So don't be too sad, nor shock that TAEUN keep denying the relationship. Of course they will have to admit it when they're both ready and have to leave Kpop world. Kpop world is a toxic somehow to these idols. It gives so much money and fame but they have to exchange everything private just to survive it. Keep in mind, if you want a lasting relationship it has to be too private. Less rumors, less mistakes. 

7 hours ago, ltmsne said:
Spoiler

Something that made me feel more at ease about this whole never dated before thing is that E’dawn once mentioned that he’s a virgin in front of Hui and Hyuna when he was dating Hyuna secretly. So obviously anything could be possible, and I’m sure Naeun has dating experience.

I have watched that cut too! I was laughing so hard at Hyuna's reaction. Coz if you think about it, E'dawn said it before it was revealed (that they're a couple for real) and Hyuna herself knows the truth, that's the reason why her face went like that! :D 

If you want to protect someone, you've got lots of things to sacrifice on. Happiness and career can't always be together. Once they reveal it, they will obviously be very happy but their careers will be questionable. Remember, a single image is what the public wants. The public would never want an image that's already taken coz we can't fully fantasize at that person anymore. 

Spoiler

Take Song Hye Kyo an example. She is one of S.Korea's most beautiful faces from before until now but people now have to limit their fantasies coz along the lines all you can think of Song Joong Ki is very lucky, she's got a hubby now, everything will relate to Joong Ki because in reality THEY ARE MARRIED already. I am btw taking SHK although she's not an idol. That goes to celebrities (my intent).

7 hours ago, Samantha Torres said:
Spoiler

But ]she clearly said she has not experience love yet, why would she said that if she was in love with Taemin? I am so confused. This is not the first time this year when she sais similar things right? She also said something similar at the Radio Star show. :bawling:

Don't be too sad... NoNoNo~ 

She has not experience love yet because SHE IS EXPERIENCING LOVE ALREADY. :wub:

6 hours ago, rhoia said:
Spoiler

@Samantha Torres

This is just my opinion but For me i think she can’t admit to her love for taem that’s why she says things like this during interviews because if she did tell the media that she fell in love before or exp it before they would immediately link her to taem (wgm moments and after wgm moments) which will create a scandal for them (Apink is known for being clean in regards to relationship scandals, they need to be careful with their image :( ).  

She has to be careful of what she says esp when it comes to relationship questions just like taem who evades questions when it is about a girlfriend ( knowing brothers ep 136 with heechul girlfriend comment) 

i think this is her way of protecting their relationship. She has to deny it but since it would be weird if she’s not curious about dating in her age, so she answers it to satisfy the curiousity of the media and fans without damaging her image. 

i’m sure if she wants to really date someone and exp love like she claims, she can find one among her line of suitors but nada! That’s why she mentioned about No one DMing her in her radiostar interview ( DMing is that even a word??) and there must be a reason for it. :relaxed:

either she is taken by taem and every guys knows that ( silent agreement for guys) 

Spoiler

same goes for taem, he doesnt have any rumors with girls either. The last time is with BoA but that’s only for an MV and it was so long ago. He’s too busy doing his stuff to even think of girls but somehow he shows his subtle similarities with naeunie like couples matching clothes ( the all black ensemble), silver bracelet, rings, gestures, similar friends and hobbies and many more that taeunians notice everytime and it was only taken this year. 

So let’s not worry guys :) we must believe in it! Until a confession from them that they are not dating each other come up, then we should believe in TAEUN! Fighting! :kiss_wink:

I'm glad you have noticed how Taemin avoided the remarks of Heechul in Knowing Bros! He is guilty that's why! LOL :D So cute my muffin~

Note this guys, during Key's WGM. Eunji was interviewed (BRI), she said she came to Kibum's wedding because she got invited and she came to clear a thing. Many people had those giddy feelings to see her on her "former man's" wedding and everyone was cheering her on, this is what she said, "I came because he is my friend and many people (aka the public) wanted to see how am I or am I affected so I joked about it and people liked it so I came along with it".

Yes fellow TaEunians. These idols have to go what the public wants. They have to sacrifice many things to be the public's love. This is how entertainment works. If Naeun muffin won't go with this she won't last the industry.

5 hours ago, taeun1234 said:
Spoiler

Why is everyone getting panicky when Naeun talks about not being in a relationship when Taemin himself have mentioned it so many times how he doesnt want to be in a relationship or he’s not. They’re both technically denying the same thing in different ways so i dont get this fuss. The best they can do is to deny everything and act like theres nothing happening.

Spoiler

I mean look at Edawn and Hyuna they dated for years without anyone knowing about it plus Hyuna used to say im single virgin whatever when she was in a relationship (a relationship which was more important than her work) that when CUBE tried to deny it. I mean noone was gonna find out about it if Hyuna didnt admit it. I mean bludy hell COMPANY DENIED A REAL RELATIONSHIP i mean everyone was gonna believe it since it was coming from a company.

Plus one of the best way of telling an idol is dating (ive researched on it there were many clues but this one was the best lol) that if they state specific characterics of their ideal types (which both Taemin and Naeun has) it means theyre in a relationship. It also said that mostly their stans know it before anyone so the socalled taemins saesang fans know it hence why theyre still sending hate to naeun even up to this day i mean if there was nothing and taemin didnt have anyting to do with her why would they keep acting like it. 

I still belive in destiny.... theres noone better for them than each other....

Yes! Even that! Denying the same thing in different ways is another hint! Aigoo~ these two! LOL :D 

I agree even the company themselves denied it here came out the two (E-dawn and Hyuna) finally admitting it. Not everything that the company does and say are the entire truth. Their artists are all this time being protected. And one thing that can actually destroy one's image is the relationship being open to the public. So if you want a lasting one, it needs to be hidden until you are both ready. 

I think I can agree with that as well. Why some Taemints still hate her. It's because they can see that Taemin really values Naeun so much until now.

Thank you my friend i agree with every single sentence. I also want to state one think one of the weirdest things that i came across in this ship even when both Taemin and Naeun deny relationship stuff somehow even the non taeun shippers or even shawols who dont even ship them somehow disagrees with their statement and mentions their name on one another (theres atleast 2-3 people commenting things like stop lieing, what about taemin or naeun, we know the truth) which is kind of weird to me lol even the non taeun related individuals sees them as dating which is making me even more curious it makes me think that they actually know something somehow lol (which hard stans probably do)

I agree. I remember I've bumped into some comments saying they are not fans of either sides but as persons who have experienced love already they can tell that TAEUN are really a thing. A living mystery in Kpop. These types of comments just solidified that even non fans can see how they are real. They are objective people. Their comments are not clouded by the SHINee and Apink judgments. It's all raw. Not filtered. 

I am typing a very long reply. Sorry guyz. Please understand. 

PS: Gonna reply to some more. But that's it for now. 

BRB.

• Like 3

Hi, I'm a longtime shipper from thread 1, and longtime lurker of the threads.

5 hours ago, ltmsne said:

I don’t really understand, does the person mean she didn’t have that app before but suddenly has it now? I mean yeah would make sense because Taemin is in Japan, and of course she needa a way to contact him :) If that’s what the post is about? 

I believe there are many of us who has the same belief so the game is going strong HWAITING

HOLY richard simmons  AHAHHAHAHAGAGAHGAA IS THAT  KATALK 

there you gooo thats another reason why we SHOULDNT bludy believe  what they say 99% of the things they say is a lie honestly lol im not saying theyre bad theyre just doing their best to keep their private life private and safe 

But i mean come on ahhahaa which other idol says one thing and again does something which proves their own statement wrong hahahahahhaa i mean look at naeun first they say she doesnt have it but with her own hand she shows a proof that she has it lol i dont know what to say anymore 

I just want to correct this one. Naeun might betelling the truth about her not having Kakao as the app she showed is the telegram app. Well she can have more than one chat apps in her phone but the one she posted is from telegram. 

Spoiler

Here is an example

Related image

So the tweet is saying that since Kakao is only popular in Korea, she might be using other app because Taem is in Japan. It doesn't make sense because all apps use internet not phone signal so it doesn't really matter what app she is using as long as there is internet. Anyone knows what Taem chat app is? If he also has telegram/plus messenger then it is the same with Naeun.

Regarding Taeun and recent news, I'm a shipper and I would be happy if they are together, but if not also then it is okay. I'm holding on the silver bracelet being the evidence of them being together.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, myram said:

I just want to correct this one. Naeun might betelling the truth about her not having Kakao as the app she showed is the telegram app. Well she can have more than one chat apps in her phone but the one she posted is from telegram. 

Reveal hidden contents

Here is an example

Related image

So the tweet is saying that since Kakao is only popular in Korea, she might be using other app because Taem is in Japan. It doesn't make sense because all apps use internet not phone signal so it doesn't really matter what app she is using as long as there is internet. Anyone knows what Taem chat app is? If he also has telegram/plus messenger then it is the same with Naeun.

Regarding Taeun and recent news, I'm a shipper and I would be happy if they are together, but if not also then it is okay. I'm holding on the silver bracelet being the evidence of them being together.

Hey there! Thread 1 lurkers are here. Happy to know that. ;)

Anyways, I am not too familiar with so many apps now. But guys, whatever apps they use or anything that can be of use the sparkling fact remains that they are together, FOR REAL. Whether or not they use any kind to communicate as long as they are together, isn't that fact enough? Believe me when I say that even Taem or Nangnie will be in two extreme sides of the world they would still communicate 200%. Neither of us in this world can stop two hearts in love to communicate. Love always finds its ways.

So guyz, cheer up and don't lose hope. Have faith that uri couple is damn real since 2013.

Keep that TAEUN heart beating! :wub:

• Like 2

@ltmsne

i think she was referring to this Q! My dance portion (Where they said naeun doesn’t have kakao. ) :) 

But on the twitter post, though she doesn’t have kakao, she has whatsapp! Because kakao is more popular in south korea and it has a bad signal when used in japan. 

According to the others post (which i can’t find anymore with volumes of tweets coming in :( ) she uses whatsapp and taem has whatsapp also!!! :) And though line is more popular in japan whatsapp has a good signal there :) 

• Thanks 1

regarding Naeun's confession of "motae solo" this has been circulating in many sites and many insta and twitter post and everyone have their own interpretation of this confession.

If you watch Eunji and Chorong in Life Bar talkshow they unintentionally confess that they have dating experiences, if both of them did then I assume the other Apink members did have dating experience too including Naeun.

As for me, I take it as Naeun giving hints to her fans that she wants to have public acceptance if ever she announce she is in a relationship (that is when she is officially dating someone and decide to go public)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, myram said:

Hide contents

Here is an example

Related image

Other comments on twitter posted she uses whatsapp and taem has whatsapp too! :D 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, rhoia said:

Other comments on twitter posted she uses whatsapp and taem has whatsapp too! :D 

I use whatsapp as well but that one is definitely telegram, as the background and everything is the same. Whatapp looks similar like this, at first it looks like one to me too but since i have telegram also, I can differentiate it. Unless Naeun has posted other chats that is like whatsapp. Good for Taem, imo whatsapp is the best chat app.

Edit: Again, it doesn't matter as she can have more than one chat apps on her phone to use with different people like I do.

Edited by myram
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ltmsne said:

@rhoia @Samantha Torres @taeun1234

To be honest no one will ever know. We can only hope and believe, and there’s signs somehow showing us that they’re real. The thing is to be honest, no matter how much Taemin and Naeun mention they’re single or haven’t dated before, that’s probably not true.

Spoiler

As I wrote earlier, E’dawn who got kicked out of Pentagon mentioned in front of Hyuna and Hui he was a virgin also in front of camera’s while he had been dating Hyuna for a very long time already. Yoseob also mentioned that if idols are asked about relationship they’ll deny it always.

When she mentioned she ‘has no experience’ that’s just a HUGE lie,

Spoiler

because she experienced it on WGM. She said herself that Taemin is her first love. The fact that they said they loved each other secretly and not for the views, is another proof of that. She also acted in the drama “Cinderella and The Four Knights” where she was someone who had a crush on the male main role. She even had a kiss scene back then in the drama, so she has definitely experienced it before.

This all must be a cover up so there won’t be any scandal. 

Another thing. Naeun mentioned she prefers Catholic men like her (and Taemin is Catholic), and she’d like to be with someone who has the same religious belief as her. 

Spoiler

Taemin and Naeun has apparently never dated anyone (Taemin did before joining SM, that we knew already from WGM) but that makes no sense to me. I’m sure someone texted them, and wanted to hangout, get to know each other (start dating) but they didn’t want to.

Taemin’s bestfriend Kai even dated Krystal, and you’re telling me Taemin hasn’t dated yet? Lmao we all know that’s not true. I’m sure a lot of companies has lied as well to protect the idols’ image, but Hyuna chose to reveal it despite the company denying it. So honestly even if SM denies their relationship someday, we’ll never know until they’re both ready to start a family. Naeun being picky is because she wants a relationship that’ll last, not just a relationship that’ll last a few months or a few years. Naeun wants forever. That’s why she’s so picky and Taemin already knows that.

But the Silver braclet is really a HUGE hint, or just proof. No matter what people tell you. This silver braclet is probably the biggest secret of all time. It’s really a mystery. 

Spoiler

It’s one thing that’s keeping lots of Taeun shippers still believing in them. There’s a story of it on YouTube. Chorong is Catholic as well, why isn’t she the one wearing that silver bracelet? Of all idols in the industry it’s Naeun who had it after Taemin. Exactly a year later. This braclet is only available on ETSY but it’s new, it weren’t before. It’s really rare for someone to have that bracelet.

There’s a lot of other hints as well. Minho and Naeun could’ve easily had a kissing scene in “The Most Beautiful Goodbye” but they didn’t. Obviously we all know why. 

Let’s keep having faith. Let’s keep believing in them, and don’t let anyone stop us, only time will reveal the truth. Even if they both deny they’re dating each other, I’ll believe it when I see them dating someone else. That’s how strong my ship is. I love them and I JUST KNOW THAT THEY’RE REAL. They must be. Time will come. Being patient is what we’re good at. We’re not alone in the end shipping them. There’s thousands of shippers especially on YouTube. I’m sure Taemin and Naeun already know about us. 

Naeun is picky not because she's got high standards but she's picky because as what you've said she wants a forever love. Eternal love right there. She wants a man to be her first and last love (coughs... Lee Taemin! :wub:). That vampire-like love~ eclipse indeed!

I agree with that too. They could've a kiss scene in that TMBG but they didn't. I didn't watch it though but some said he (Minho) could barely even touched her cheek. That's one right good hint there btw! Even if we talk about professionalism the drama/movie could have put a kiss scene since they were lovers in there but they just wrote to just kiss her on her cheek. And not to mention Minho was interviewed about the drama, and what see next? Minho was too reserved to answer the question. He didn't even bother to put an adlib. He was so awkward to even talk about it. That's one hint after all. WGM had finished ages ago but the way Minho was fidgety about answering the question tells a story.

I am with you on that as well. These two will only reveal it when they're ready for everything. That includes (sadly...) leaving the kpop world. Coz as what I have noticed some Taemin fans won't still leave Naeun alone. We can't be too sure that they can accept her whole-heartedly.

Again and again.. that silver bracelet is 200% from Taemin. Says who? Pics, gutfeel and of course my TaEun heart! 

Yeah... we're gonna wait for that day of the greatest news ever in the TAEUN land. This is love btw. Waiting patiently til the other's heart is ready~ We love our couple this much!

14 hours ago, ltmsne said:

Believe me some others know deeper than most of us here. There's this hardcore TaEunian that once said in a comment that they've gotta keep some secrets to protect our couple. There was even another one who brought a signboard that says we will protect TAEUN. So sweet of them, right? This is love. Respecting each other.

That's definitely true. They know we exist! Naeun even pointed out a TAEUNIAN gift on their fanmeeting in Japan last September 21st.

I'm just happy that somehow they lowkey are thanking us for the love all thru these years.

12 hours ago, ltmsne said:

Agree, their love is real :heart: Time will prove that. It’s so obvious. It’s impossible to believe these two aren’t dating, they’re just too good at it ;) 

I don't think they are good at it. Many are protecting them not to be caught. 

But the thing here is, no matter how much denying they do, it always shows that they are so real.

#ThePowerOfLove

• Like 2

Just sharing This article from Koreaboo when i was searching again in twitter :joy: i can’t help but think and imagine that soon there will be 10 couples on this list. And that is our TAEUN!!! :kiss_wink: there were some couples who had been accepted by fans while some faced backlashes from others but in the end married one another!!

See the ending of our couple? Regardless of the never ending problems they face, they are already fated to be together!  :wub:

• Like 1