31 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

SON NA EUN WITH LEE TAE MIN ---- > that's for sure!

Teunians are 200% sure of it, girl:love: I didn't know that Nangni was also there until I saw that video.  Saw some posts last night but the video only showed Yoona, Sooyoung and Minho but it's understandable since it's a Shawol page.:smile:

As much as I want them to reveal but we know that it's not that easy for them to do that right now.  Let's just be contented with their obvious hints..hahahaha.  I really can't imagine the reactions of the antis seeing Naeun near/with SM artists:lol:

• Like 3

I think (99.999%) some Shawols/Taemints saw Naeun during those SM gatherings but pretend not to know anything because it's gonna rock other antis from their own fandom. And I think most SM artists know about them. So it ain't a surprise to see Naeun in some SM gatherings. And I strongly believe this is why Tiffany and Naeun are close (has any of us even saw these two guested in one or two shows in the past that we could say that they have met in a show before? but hell no... they are close because Naeun attends SM gatherings WITH TAEMIN from time to time). Even Taeyeon herself calls her, Naeunnie? Really? And we know Taengoo isn't that open to calling anybody just like that. She calls Naeun, Naeunnie because she keeps seeing her, and in which events btw? It's all behind closed doors. The so-called private gatherings. Where? Of course it's with SM private gatherings. Only selected people are invited, she is invited because she ain't other people, she is Taemin's girlfriend (a long time one to be exact). 

I even find it crazily funny when they keep denying everything but the actions say the opposites! :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

Don't kid around my muffins! motae solo huh? Just tell that to the haters. The haters will surely believe in that, some would even force themselves to believe in it but they know it's not the truth coz it's what they wanted to hear it from their idol.

Spoiler

Can y'all imagine how much some of SM artists are so eager to spill the tea of them but remain as quiet as possible because it's not the time yet? Set Tiffany as an example. Even Taeyeon. Suho (Naeun's reaction while listening and responding to him says a lot, if not for Suho she would have left already) and of course the SHINee hyungs.

Can u even imagine how much Taeyeon and Tiffany advise Naeun about relationship stuffs from time to time? Can y'all imagine how Naeun and SM girls casually talk about relationship stuffs?

Can u imagine how much they know the couple yet keep a poker face when they're all on stage?

I'm gonna let them go if they marry someone else. Nail that guys.

• Like 3

Spoiler

Speaking of which.

Do you guys remember how the wgm panelists of goguma couple said how could they know when they were just 22 (y.o.). They meant Taeyeon and Tiffany advising, helping their maknae Seohyun to know the personality of a man just by his gestures? That is an example too. 

Note: it were Taeyeon and Tiffany still. They've got a lot of things to say btw. :sweat_smile:

Hello my fellow taeunians ... i'm a taeun shipper since wgm and i'm the silent reader of this thread since the part 1, this is my first time commenting here kkk forgive my bad english :sweat_smile:

this is just random tho... but i just want to say, every time i see the latest photos from naeun i always looking to her hands hoping she will wear the silver bracelet. i'm really curious tho.. where did that precious bracelet go? :anguished:

and also i'm really thirsty for taeun moment.  i always wait and hope that taemin and naeun or apink will attend the same event and they can see each other's performance on the stage. is it possible?????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, loves135 said:

Hello my fellow taeunians ... i'm a taeun shipper since wgm and i'm the silent reader of this thread since the part 1, this is my first time commenting here kkk forgive my bad english :sweat_smile:

this is just random tho... but i just want to say, every time i see the latest photos from naeun i always looking to her hands hoping she will wear the silver bracelet. i'm really curious tho.. where did that precious bracelet go? :anguished:

and also i'm really thirsty for taeun moment.  i always wait and hope that taemin and naeun or apink will attend the same event and they can see each other's performance on the stage. is it possible?????

Hello and thank you for (finally) commenting! No need to say sorry... we welcome every Taeunian! We noticed that Nangni hasn't worn that silver bracelet for a few months now. Ever since it was cold weather, she has been wearing long sleeves. We talked about it a few pages back.. we think that it may have been broken. Last year it was already hanging by a thread literally. Maybe this time it can't be fixed anymore. I personally think they have another couple item or treasured item. that is not so obvious.. maybe the new silver rings or the thin black necklace she always wears. Don't worry. Taeunians have eagle eyes.. as soon as we spot something, it'll be posted here. Lol. I think we are all craving a Taeun moment, especially on stage, but I think they are extra careful nowadays. Hopefully we can have sometime during Apink's 2nd comeback. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

[Naeun’s Instagram]
From a novel by Lee Do Woo:
“Why does that Hyung hate Eunsub?”
After a moment of hesitation Jang Woo let out a low sigh. “Well, there’s always that type of person. He’s basically saying you have to return the favor of our family letting you live with us.

I heard he bothered him ever since the first day they met when they were young.”
Will never-ending hostility eventually lead to a twist? This is how people who have trouble being happy easily confront themselves. Tenaciously hating on, envying, and resenting someone who is near..

Hyewon was afraid that she may be changing into someone like that. Attempting to get rid of these thoughts, she bitterly said, “Eunsub never talks to me about deep things. He must not really want to.”

Spoiler

Then a while ago i remember the new self written song of Taemin "HEAVEN" 

this is his answer Naeunie from your Forever Husband :bawling:

Spoiler

Heaven by Taemin [Eng Trans] 

I'll show you Hea-Hea-Heaven
l'll make you feel Hea-Hea-Heaven
No matter what try your best to smile,
No matter what won't you cry
What I care about is what makes us stand

Talk to me and share your pain,
I'm not a person without emotions l'll try to understand and feel you

l'll take you along Hea-Hea-Heaven I'll make you feel Hea-Hea-Heaven Baby Woo Baby Woo
You can share your worries with me Hea- Hea- Heaven

In a world like hell without a way out When you're turning transparently and clear,
I will wrap you up, my important one Will you give me your small hand to save you?

l'll take you along Hea-Hea-Heaven
l'll make you feel Hea-Hea-Heaven
Baby Woo Baby Woo
You can show me your worries
Hea- Hea- Heaven

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/25/2019 at 3:38 PM, Stephanie Lim said:

Hello and thank you for (finally) commenting! No need to say sorry... we welcome every Taeunian! We noticed that Nangni hasn't worn that silver bracelet for a few months now. Ever since it was cold weather, she has been wearing long sleeves. We talked about it a few pages back.. we think that it may have been broken. Last year it was already hanging by a thread literally. Maybe this time it can't be fixed anymore. I personally think they have another couple item or treasured item. that is not so obvious.. maybe the new silver rings or the thin black necklace she always wears. Don't worry. Taeunians have eagle eyes.. as soon as we spot something, it'll be posted here. Lol. I think we are all craving a Taeun moment, especially on stage, but I think they are extra careful nowadays. Hopefully we can have sometime during Apink's 2nd comeback. 

aww thank you :)

yes yes, i personally think they have another couple item too, maybe earrings? 

but it's been 6 years :( I think some Shawols should be "mature" enough to accept anything related to Naeun *sigh.

Oh! Taemin will also make a 2nd comeback  right? it would be great if they comeback at the same time hahah

On 3/25/2019 at 4:19 PM, chantaljaey said:

@loves135

For now this is what I can tell you. :star:

Welcome to the TaEun land!!! :heart:

hahah thank yoooouuu :heart:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Love 1

On 3/24/2019 at 7:25 PM, Chocnut Chocnuttt said:

at first i also thought it was naeun. but i saw a few comments saying she's not Naeun, but RV Joy. 

and i found this video last night. In this video taeyeon mentioned who came, Sooyoung, Yoona, red velvet and minho, but taeyeon didn't mention naeun. I think its true that she's Joy and on her right the one wearing a mask is Seulgi.

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, loves135 said:

at first i also thought it was naeun. but i saw a few comments saying she's not Naeun, but RV Joy. 

and i found this video last night. In this video taeyeon mentioned who came, Sooyoung, Yoona, red velvet and minho, but taeyeon didn't mention naeun. I think its true that she's Joy and on her right the one wearing a mask is Seulgi.

Thank you for sharing a clearer video. Yes it is Joy. The not so clear vid posted by panda accounts looked like naeun but sm account posted that RV, GG and Minho were there. No mention of Naeun. 

22 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

We noticed that Nangni hasn't worn that silver bracelet for a few months now. Ever since it was cold weather, she has been wearing long sleeves. We talked about it a few pages back.. we think that it may have been broken. 

Hadn't Taemin were it in a live from a tv show or channel in japan last year? I remember seeing it somewhere... Dont know if its true or not throuth. Will look for it... 

Edit: On J-WAVE (Under My Skin LIVE), in his japan tour last year. Some people were thinking that one of the bracelet was similar to Naeuns. 

Edited by tmint
  • Like 1

hey guys here's something interesting i noticed, remember how apink's filming their variety show in jeju earlier this week and they were wearing animal pajamas? notice how naeun's animal is a tiger? and guess who has a song called tiger AND wore a tiger pajama at his japanese concerts in 2018 lmao they're dropping hints again :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

On 2/18/2019 at 7:06 PM, chantaljaey said:

At above me:

Is it the 214 song?

I am a silent follower!!! I am a shipper as well and I feel happy knowing there are Filipino out here like me who loves TAeun!!! Shemss..

Please I want to know all my fellow Filipino fans here and maybe we can get together at the Shinee Cafe one of these days?

On 3/20/2019 at 3:02 AM, kara1810 said:

Filipino Taemint!! It's still a rumor guys but watdpakdhskslslgdjs i stalked one Filipino shawol account in twitter whom i followed, they went to Taemin's concert and they are confident that Taem's will go to the Philippines in August and they are teasing each other of what if Taem will go to the newly Shinee's theme cafe in Cavite, and yes those group of friends and one of them is the owner of the cafe and yes again  they went to taemin's concert 

huwaaahh may I know the account you are following? I want to ask Taemin hahahaha.. How is our Naeun these days wahahhaa..

• Like 1

Taemin is having another Japanese tour but this time its arena tour. I honestly don’t understand why he’s overworking himself I mean its kinda bad for his health work after work isnt good thou it feels like he wants to make as much money as he can before he does something lol it feels rushed like as if he’s gonna do something major that could effect his career so earning as much as he can lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello everyone im a silent reader / follower of this thread since started. Im glad you create another taeun thread again.,its 2019 already and im still watching them in wgm. (their my stress reliever) Even though im not updated to our couple coz im working. Im so thankful to this thread and i read some news and info's about them. 

Im a filipino!! Goodluck to our couple wish them all the best. Fighting!!! 

• Like 4