Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구


Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

 

Can she takes up more CFs for the time being?

 

I believe she has a movie lined up...

 

I wish the impossible - both PBG and Kyo team up for a fantastic mystery thriller movie...haven't seen SHK as a badass or police officer...want to see PBG as an inspector hunting down criminals.....can't imagine the sparks  that'll fly then....

 

The handsome and serious inspector PBG rescuing and falling in love with the gorgeous badass SHK.  No evil MIL/Mothers.  :D

Box-office hit in the making. 

BOYFRIEND is already an international phenomenon. We're thirsting for more of PBG's and SHk's collaboration.

But first, please let both of them grace some magazine covers together. Or do interviews together. That way, we can still carry on with our lives with their beautiful closure.

  • Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't sure I would be posting here again but my love for the last episode and our JinSoo couple brought me back to say a few words.   I pretty much lost it at Jin Hyuk's expression when h

I think that I found their room  , they will definitely have to explain the balcony kiss if my guess is correct.    CSH’s room in first episode      She is back in the same

Enjoy reading everyone's thoughts... I will elaborate on why the ending is good for me...   1.  It did not end with some drone zoomed out kiss in the Cuban Garden with sweeping romantic musi

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

 

 

Yeah... that's why I'm dreading today and tomorrow so much

After a week or so (given that there's post-drama interview),
we can only rely on her Instagram, Sulhwasoo CFs till she comes out from her cave T___T

 

Can she takes up more CFs for the time being? Variety show is defo a no-no for her

I really want her to take up some sageuk role, but also very unlikely T__T

 

Total lack of sleep for me too cause I wanna talk to you guys despite the time difference... T__T

 

Spoiler

ㅠㅠㅠ

I’d love to see her in a variety show but I wonder what will happen :lol: Just thinking about the possibilities makes me want to hide under my blanket already haha!

 

She might release new CFs. Im waiting for the ones from Chaumet. Kyo and jewelry always make for a stunning shoot!

 

31 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

I am expecting a BEAUTIFUL, tortured episode.

 

Pain. PAIN. P A I N. 

 

 * laughs * I better run off. But seriously, its been beautifully shot so far. I expect a beautiful and emotionally draining, heart weeping episode.

 

Same here.

I dont know if I can even open this thread later, I might cry while Im working.

Happy ending please!

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jl08 said:

 

I believe she has a movie lined up...

 

I wish the impossible - both PBG and Kyo team up for a fantastic mystery thriller movie...haven't seen SHK as a badass or police officer...want to see PBG as an inspector hunting down criminals.....can't imagine the sparks  that'll fly then....

 

The handsome and serious inspector PBG rescuing and falling in love with the gorgeous badass SHK.  No evil MIL/Mothers.  :D

Box-office hit in the making. 

BOYFRIEND is already an international phenomenon. We're thirsting for more of PBG's and SHk's collaboration.

But first, please let both of them grace some magazine covers together. Or do interviews together. That way, we can still carry on with our lives with their beautiful closure.

This idea needs to be seen by the right people so it can happen! Paging the Korean producers lurking here! B)

 

I’d pay top dollar to see this :wub:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jl08 said:

 

I believe she has a movie lined up...

 

I wish the impossible - both PBG and Kyo team up for a fantastic mystery thriller movie...haven't seen SHK as a badass or police officer...want to see PBG as an inspector hunting down criminals.....can't imagine the sparks  that'll fly then....

 

The handsome and serious inspector PBG rescuing and falling in love with the gorgeous badass SHK.  No evil MIL/Mothers.  :D

Box-office hit in the making. 

BOYFRIEND is already an international phenomenon. We're thirsting for more of PBG's and SHk's collaboration.

But first, please let both of them grace some magazine covers together. Or do interviews together. That way, we can still carry on with our lives with their beautiful closure.

 

What movie?

Sageuk is hard work... but I do believe she can kill it perfectly T__T

PLEASE!

 

Haha that would be fun!

I thought they're gonna do some photoshoots (as some of the dramas do) prior to the pilot episode... WAEEEEEEEE????

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

 

  Hide contents

ㅠㅠㅠ

I’d love to see her in a variety show but I wonder what will happen :lol: Just thinking about the possibilities makes me want to hide under my blanket already haha!

 

She might release new CFs. Im waiting for the ones from Chaumet. Kyo and jewelry always make for a stunning shoot!

 

 

Spoiler


I'm happy with any Na PD's show. They're all honestly so good!

I don't care if she's only a guest / fixed cast, the idea of it already make me happy enough ^__^

 

Yep waiting for more CFs contacts for our OTP

Time for refrigerator (or any white goods) CF for them!
 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jl08 said:

 

Me too! It's really a beautiful mural village....and the air is so fresh..autumn season is the best! 

 

I'll snuggle under my comforter tonight with my laptop all ready, plug in my headphone, have a warm cup of milk to standby and chocolates in case it gets too bitter/sad....I don't think I can take toilet break....will be a mess looking at their heartbroken faces.

 

But can someone tell me, how do PBG and SHK stay so gorgeous even with tears streaming down their cheeks and red nose and swollen eyes plus jewels of teardrops threatening to overflow and spill down their cheeks....it's amazing right? I don't think I can look half as pretty as them when I'm sobbing and crying out loud...

 

KJH and CSH have come this far and we've been there with them. Let's stick with them, cry together and laugh insanely when the storm is over and we could catch the rainbow....it better be double or triple rainbow since our couple has weathered extreme fatigue and anxieties given by the very people who are supposed to love them in their lives. 

 

Ironic, isn't it? But it happens.

 

What we think is best for our loved ones, even with good intention, might turn out to be the worst ever interference because the heartache caused is uncalled for. They're mature enough to know what they want in life. We think we know but we don't.

 

 

 

@jl08

You comment about how PBG and SHK cry beautifully while they still deliver emotions from KJH&CSH’s heart out loud to audiences’ heart.

 

 PBG&SHK were really born to be an actor/actress and I believe that they have worked very diligently to prepare for these KJH&CSH’s roles no matter working out, face nourishing, script preparation everywhere everytime (we saw they  carried script to study hard when they has to do other activities), discussing how to portray and interact with believable  chemistry, definitely including how to fight against human’s nature to cry with tears slowly flow to cheek to let camera catch without ruining on air screen with running nose and crumpled face. 

 

@dukesa1122 @bubblechoco 

When I think about Encounter is coming to the last episode tomorrow, it looked much more sad than KJH and CSH might have to break up before making up with more firm relationship.

 

I will miss KJH&CSH and people in this forum who shares similar and different perspectives everyday over a couple months with delightful time. 

 

I like and appreciate Park Bo Gum as an actor the most even enjoying his other tasks as MC, CFs, Fan Meeting, Variety shows because I think he is an professional actor with appropriate features.

There might be a few actors/actresses who has beautiful visuals in face and body, positive vibes to audiences, and most important acting professionally to be able to portray unbelievably.(Even nobody believe he can act this KJH’s role to have chemistry with Song Hye Kyo but they really can)

 

After watching Encounter, I start to appreciate Song Hye Kyo for her beauty and acting skill, as well as her recent slim fit body figure, I understand why she can hold her goddess image among actresses for over 20 years. 

 

I really hope Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo will be offered more good dramas with splendid script&directingg with the great partners who can really act, rather than just famous or good visual. 

 

It will be really waste of time in acting career for PBG and SHK who have not accepted roles quite often to work in not good script, not okay directing, and strange acting partner. 

 

With bright blessing, one day I really hope PBG and SHK will come back to act together again.

This is the wish from bottom of my heart who used to strongly object this PBG&SHK’s cast pairing at the very beginning, their acting wins audiences’ review. 

 

2 hours ago, ahdrianaa said:

@leedonghaek that place is one of several moon villages in Korea. It’s called a moon village because it’s on a hilltop and can be used to view the moon easily. 

 

The most popular mural in that village is the “Before I die” mural which is part of a worldwide artistic movement, 75 countries have participated in this projects. People write their hopes and aspirations on that wall.

 

I think that wall mural is similar to that wall in Cuba, so it would make sense for them to shoot there.

 

The layers of meaning in this drama .. mind blown... again. 

 

@gumtaek I will try my best, just hope the stream holds up. 

 

2 hours ago, nikir said:

Wil post text of what happens if that will help.. though my korean is highly limited:sweatingbullets:

@ahdrianaa @nikir

Thank you so much in advance. 

 

Could I hope for something romance between KJH&CSH at the  moon village shooting?

 

  • Like 7
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Barely an hour to go, and 2 eps to go,  i'll stick to them till the end. 

Can't believe its coming to end. I lost countless sleeps during airing days but i don't mind . Its the best experience to date, camping here with all of you . And waiting for the eng sub, at whatever time it will be.

Wishing too for another project for SHK and PBG together. Now comes the problem, can i still watch them if they will not act together?

 

Counting on you for live streaming and recaps. Have a heart chingus:heart:

 

wow @rosiepeonie188 i envy you.

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NongpeeP said:

 

@dukesa1122 @bubblechoco 

When I think about Encounter is coming to the last episode tomorrow, it looked much more sad than KJH and CSH might have to break up before making up with more firm relationship.

 

I will miss KJH&CSH and people in this forum who shares similar and different perspectives everyday over a couple months with delightful time. 

 

I like and appreciate Park Bo Gum as an actor the most even enjoying his other tasks as MC, CFs, Fan Meeting, Variety shows because I think he is an professional actor with appropriate features.

There might be a few actors/actresses who has beautiful visuals in face and body, positive vibes to audiences, and most important acting professionally to be able to portray unbelievably.(Even nobody believe he can act this KJH’s role to have chemistry with Song Hye Kyo but they really can)

 

After watching Encounter, I start to appreciate Song Hye Kyo for her beauty and acting skill, as well as her recent slim fit body figure, I understand why she can hold her goddess image among actresses for over 20 years. 

 

I really hope Park Bo Gum and Song Hye Kyo will be offered more good dramas with splendid script&directjng with the great partners who can really act, rather than just famous or good visual. 

 

It will be really waste of time in acting career for PBG and SHK who have not accepted roles quite often to work in not good script, not okay directing, and strange acting partner. 

 

With bright blessing, one day I really hope PBG snd SHK will come back to act together again.

This is the wish from bottom of my heart who used to strongly object this PBG&SHK’s cast pairing at the very beginning, their acting wins audiences’ review. 

 

10

 

I will miss everyone here too, and of course my dear OTP and the casts from the wonderful drama "Encounter"

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I will be back halfway through

Will message here again

  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 more hour to go, excited and feeling sad at the same time... hoping they will reunite right away on this ep 15, for more lovey dovey scene on ep 16... i really love their working chemistry,  thanks for the translations in advance:)

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...