[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

3 hours ago, shyguitar said:

omg she must've seen him breaking down on the street. if so, she might change her mind right  way if she sees him wallowing in pain.

I want him to be seen from people from her side! (aka Mijin / Driver Nam)

In the preview... Driver Nam looks angry... the way that he speaks is different...

I'm dreading it so much T__T

OK i'm ready to accept it will be an angst filled episode for 50 minutes OR even an hour (but show us there is hope!)

I'm also ready there will be more in E16...but keep it to a minimum of 10 minutes... (I'm already lowering my expectations)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

46 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

Same @leedonghaek no more K-dramas for me until these 2 reunite, I’m crazy and picky like that :lol:

Oh and can they squeeze a smooch in episode 15 before the inevitable break-up? I mean, they just had the perfect date! Can episode 16 be all sunshine and butterfly...kisses? It’s drier than the Sahara in here :skull:

NOOOOOOOO I hope to see you guys somewhere soon on Soompi after everyone disappear from this thread!

Hahahahahahaah squeeze a smooch? Great ideas but I want them to go all out when they reunite XD

• Like 11
  • Love 1

That long hair from the photoshoot really suits him, unlike the one in Cuba. In Cuba his hair wasn’t that appealing nor does it help in building chemistry with our female lead. His hair in Sokcho was the best, neat and professional-looking. His other hairstyles will do but not the one in Cuba. Was really relieved that in episode 2 they already cut it short. Speaking of episode 2, that’s the episode where he looked so boyish but appealing. Maybe he had enough rest before shooting that episode.

8 hours to go til epi 15.  

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

That long hair from the photoshoot really suits him, unlike the one in Cuba. In Cuba his hair wasn’t that appealing nor does it help in building chemistry with our female lead. His hair in Sokcho was the best, neat and professional-looking. His other hairstyles will do but not the one in Cuba. Was really relieved that in episode 2 they already cut it short. Speaking of episode 2, that’s the episode where he looked so boyish but appealing. Maybe he had enough rest before shooting that episode.

8 hours to go til epi 15.  

DlCIg0ZUcAEpy7L.jpg

I'm okay with this hairstyle too!

=

This extra posted two photos on Instagram taken outside the Seoul High Court

- The filming took 7 hours (I don't know why, or how) in the cold last weekend

- And he got hurt in this scene so he asked people to tune in

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG PLEASE DON'T DRAG IT I BEG YOU I'M SCARED WHEN IT COMES TO COURT SCENE T__T

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

We didn't notice! We have more than 7K goodies in the thread!

More Predictions:

1. Cha Soo Hyun's Omma will be redeemed by the sacrifice her husband will make; 

2) Dae Chan and Mi Jin's ship will sail towards a happy port...

3) Woo Seok will break free from Taegyeong and will seek his own happiness.

4) Jin Hyuk's Omma will relent with help of her husband

5) the reunion will be in Cuba...during the Press Conference of the Sokcho Donghwa Hotel Resort, she said that the opening of the Cuban Hotel will be at end of 2019 during the year-end party

6) Mr. Nam will confess to Ms. Kim, head of PR Team.

7) Taegyeong will be brought to court for political bribery...

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

In the preview... Driver Nam looks angry... the way that he speaks is different...

OK i'm ready to accept it will be an angst filled episode for 50 minutes OR even an hour (but show us there is hope!)

I'm also ready there will be more in E16...but keep it to a minimum of 10 minutes... (I'm already lowering my expectations)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

@bubblechoco you know what, a part of me wants to see KJH try to disappear from everyone. Like resigning and not leave a trace (for a while). And when SH finds out about it from Ms. Kim, she’ll worry so much that she can no longer function anymore with her work and daily life now that she realizes the effect it has on JH. I want her to go out of her way to look for him and worry. And when they see each other, JH will try to retaliate and tell her he accepts everything. Then SH will take her words back and tell him she cannot live without him. Then they kiss and make up. I am a sucker for can’t-live-without-you kind of love. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

@bubblechoco you know what, a part of me wants to see KJH try to disappear from everyone. Like resigning and not leave a trace (for a while). And when SH finds out about it from Ms. Kim, she’ll worry so much that she can no longer function anymore with her work and daily life now that she realizes the effect it has on JH. I want her to go out of her way to look for him and worry. And when they see each other, JH will try to retaliate and tell her he accepts everything. Then SH will take her words back and tell him she cannot live without him. Then they kiss and make up. I am a sucker for can’t-live-without-you kind of love. 

I'm a sucker for those kind of love too but if he disappears....

I thought of another drama finale... a hugely popular one... I got mad for that plot though cause he hardly appears in the final episode XD

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

44 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

I'm already lowering my expectations)

Wise words...right decision after the heavy doses of melancholic scenes & feelings...

So that when the explosive kisses and tight hugs come fast and furious (no time), we'll be so knocked out that we won't even know what hit us!

PD Nim- have a heart. Take pity on our beautiful couple who went through so much for each other. Have pity on the viewers too - our daily lives are affected ....tempers flaring with our other halves, insomnia that we had to resort to sleeping pills, our appetite are affected but remains insatiable for their passionate kisses which have stopped since ep 11...when they actually became even closer.

Please tell us why you stopped thoses kisses that kept us going! 

And we'll tell you why  #BOYFRIEND #Chasoohyun  #kimjinhyuk #songhyekyo  #parkbogum are so awesomely ENDEARING & TOUCHING, even for years to come....why it's such a classic drama.......because we have a beautiful love story in magnificent settings & stunning cinematography and most of all, we have a gorgeous & wonderful ending in marriage and the sweetest honeymoon for our KJH & CSH!

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

I'm a sucker for those kind of love too but if he disappears....

I can tolerate this plot line if we had 18 episodes but since we only have two hours left...no, just no. I don’t want time jumps :tears:

@dukesa1122 all of the above! :wub:

@jl08 I feel you with the kiss drought since episode 11 :tears: they better top the Cuba one for the finale

Ahhhh...I’m going crazy with the anticipation. PD, no unnecessary dragging please. Focus on our Jinsoo’s happiness! Their final scenes should be as smooooth as a 90s R&B love song :D

ETA: if the high court scene is for tomorrow, then is it safe to say the whole mum and break up fiasco will be over tonight? That way we can quickly take care of the TG scandal tomorrow, jet off to Cuba then sit back and relax and relish our OTP’s love

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

Instagram taken outside the Seoul High Court

Awesome.  No doubt abt TG group n the scandal.. most likely trows episode..

For all the crying that the writers aregiving us I want 45 mins of CSH n JSH being lovey dovey married n happy in ep 16.. we deserve that.. don't we 

20 minutes ago, jl08 said:

tempers flaring with our other halves,

Sooo true..I was sooo upset on Monday after watching JH crying that I took it out on my hubby n bit on my kiddo too for pestering me right when i was watching the preview in  shock:tears:

Edited by nikir
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

Lol

I dont know if KJH will be able to resist the 3rd pic. He might jump her bones :joy:

Rest your worries chingu. Less than 12 hours left til the heartbreaking episode. Ready those tissues, tell the boyfriend/girlfriend/wifey/hubby to find a dog to talk to, give candies to the kids and wear a Do Not Disturb sign round your necks. Brace yourselves for the impact. :lol:

I really am a masochist.

Shoot me :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

37 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

Ice Breaker from all the doom and gloom we’re feeling.

aigoooo @bubblechoco i lalalalove PBG there :wub:

Can we partner him with her? :phew:

Reveal hidden contents

OA0blf.jpg

Or her? -_-

Reveal hidden contents

bla6rJ.jpg

Or maybe this one? :rolleyes:

Reveal hidden contents

3iov2v.gif

:heart:

Kyo looked gorgeous in those three GIFs <3

31 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

I can tolerate this plot line if we had 18 episodes but since we only have two hours left...no, just no. I don’t want time jumps :tears:

Same same same. I do not want those cheesy plots
(Got everything sorted > Still think oneself is not good enough / didn't deserve happiness > Didn't get back together > Time jump > Met in Cuba on a backpacking trip > Bumped into each other > Eye contact + smile > End)

NO. JUST NO.

=

A part of my evil side actually wants Jinhyuk to scream "Soohyun-ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" out in agony -___- 
(Totally a daesang material scene)

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

Okay, just noticed something about the still cut. Soo Hyun doesn’t have her handbag with her, she doesn’t have a scarf too. May be she did try to look for him after they parted ways in her office? Oh, the drama of it all. This is actually exciting and frightening at the same time

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 3

2 hours ago, stardustvoid said:

Same @leedonghaek no more K-dramas for me until these 2 reunite, I’m crazy and picky like that :lol:

Oh and can they squeeze a smooch in episode 15 before the inevitable break-up? I mean, they just had the perfect date! Can episode 16 be all sunshine and butterfly...kisses? It’s drier than the Sahara in here :skull:

@leedonghaek @stardustvoid

I am picky with watching drama too, Encounter is most rewatching during on air ever. I have had no drama to watch real time for 2 years.

Encounter’s overall acting by Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Kyo, and Casts&Crews from visuals, interaction, script, gesture, wording, cinemagraphy, poet, mood&tone is superp. 

1 hour ago, bubblechoco said:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

NOOOOOOOO I hope to see you guys somewhere soon on Soompi after everyone disappear from this thread!

Hahahahahahaah squeeze a smooch? Great ideas but I want them to go all out when they reunite XD

@bubblechoco

I might wanna see KJH’s effect from this break up in the way that is not doing wrongly to himself (as he has managed himself to be good son by reading while his parents were busy with working)

but people around him esp. his mom and people around CSH can feel how heart broken and vulnerable he is.

For KJH’s mom, I wanna see her realize CSH really do as her request while KJH is still his mom’s good son but he has no happiness in his life and soul anymore which is explicit till his mom is guilty to accept KJH&CSH’s true love. 

All above mentioned, I wanna give no longer than 3 minutes to be on-air in order to save time for KJH&CSH’s sharing and caring moments with lovey dovey then.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

Okay, just noticed something about the still cut. Soo Hyun doesn’t have her handbag with her, she doesn’t have a scarf too. May be she did try to look for him after they parted ways in her office? Oh, the drama of it all. This is actually exciting and frightening at the same time

It definitely is wearing the same outfit as the showdown in her office

Maybe she really did try to look for him? / OR went for a drive? (Her habit of de-stressing)

5 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

@bubblechoco

I might wanna see KJH’s effect from this break up in the way that is not doing wrongly to himself (as he has managed himself to be good son by reading while his parents were busy with working)

but people around him esp. his mom and people around CSH can feel how heart broken and vulnerable he is.

For KJH’s mom, I wanna see her realize CSH really do as her request while KJH is still his mom’s good son but he has no happiness in his life and soul anymore which is explicit till his mom is guilty to accept KJH&CSH’s true love. 

All above mentioned, I wanna give no longer than 3 minutes to be on-air in order to save time for KJH&CSH’s sharing and caring moments with lovey dovey then.

Yep I want her to realise the damage that was partly initiated by her
I do not wish to watch that hanok cafe scene ever, so I actually did not rewatch at all! (Although Kyo cried so beautifully but it stabbed my heart it bled so much!)

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

SHK’s IG:

(CSH might be beside the train rail on the bridge somewhere.)

@bubblechoco

I think it would rouse KJH’s mom’s consciousness to prioritize her son’s happiness when CSH has done as mom requested and KJH still do the best for his mom as a good son that mom wishes but KJH has no happiness for himself anymore with obviously seen from his all being and appearance. 

It will hurt deepest to mom to realize that her son always do the best for his mom and family but she ruins by doing the worst thing contradict to what he has ever requested from mom: “If mom likes the women KJH truely loves, he will be very happy”

• Like 14