[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

19 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

omg she must've seen him breaking down on the street. if so, she might change her mind right  way if she sees him wallowing in pain.

Yes... if only by seeing will cancel out her determination to oust him from meeting, seeing n receiving his call. Please CSH...

17 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Good Morning To All! Tonight is the night flood of tears we have to prepare a lots of tissue and water beside you guys the episode tonight is a heartbroken, we must be prepared and ready of what is the outcome of the episode tonight..have a blessed day a head to all

:bawling: a  bucket of rivers... be strong my heart.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, nikir said:

No but am sure his expressions when she tells him would be even worse.. from shock to despair to.... can't imagine..

So excited n nervous for today.. feels like am taking some exam / attending interview:sweatingbullets:

Yup. Same here, excited n nervous.

Oh clock please ticks faster for today.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

The boyfriend' production team said, "I would like to ask your attention to the romance of the two people, whether Suhyeon and Jinhyuk, who were hard in the crisis, can overcome all adversity and protect their love until the end.

jTOFZN.jpg

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001083852

I’m pretty sure we will get a happy ending...but first, some tears :tears:

• Like 10
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

*sigh* last two days. Moving on will be tough but life must go on, chingus

Please not another angst filled episode. Keep it in the first half. We already had a “break-up” montage in episode 9

:tears:

More importantly, will we ever see that hotel room she booked for white day? :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

Do you think we will see these scenes in the next 2 episodes?

1st pic - Long hair JH looking gloomy with the ring

2nd pic - Long hair JH looking gloomy at the train

2nd to last pic - Long hair JH looking gloomy but wearing the ring

It seems that the separation is going to last months or years and not only weeks since JH's hair becomes long again. What I'm concerned with is that JH will quit his job after he breaks up from SH and wasted his talents and life...I hope the writer doesn't go that way since that wouldn't be aligned with the strong and honorable character that we have seen so far.

If JH breaks up with SH, I hope JH would still be able to continue to mature himself, becoming even more financially stable, and becoming even more admirable as a person during the separation...

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, shyguitar said:

Will it be world war 3 if they give us a sad ending? My faith in kdrama relies on this one lol! Whaaaaa counting the hours...

It's happy ending.. see what the production team said... don't worry

• Like 5

If there's a long separation, I'm not sure if we will have a wedding at the end....we would be lucky if we have them again together. I hope the writer doesn't just throw us another encounter at the last scene and we're left with an open ending. 

4 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

@beebeep those are not stills from the drama, chingu. Those are from his old photoshoot, I believe

Oh really? That's good to hear....I become worried when I saw that ring...

Did he has a CF using a ring also?

• Like 6

'Boyfriend' Park Bo-gum, the street omnis .. ♥ ︎ Song Hye-kyo and happy ending [Oh!

201901230801778761_5c47a17906c7f_300x.jpg
OSEN = Park Jin-young] 'Boyfriend' Song Hye-gyo - Park sword is full of nostalgia for each other to reveal the hearts of viewers are making. Indeed, with two more episodes left to the end, it raises hopes that their affectionate romance can be a happy ending.

The TVN drama 'Boyfriend' (play Yoo Young-ae / director Park Shin-woo / production studio dragon, the factory), which makes delicate directing, poetic dialogue and in-depth performances prevent viewers from breaking out, , And the shedding of tears (Song Hye-kyo) and Jin-hyuk (박 boogun).

In the open steel, Suo Hyun stare at the far side of the bridge, capturing his gaze. The complexity of Suhyeon 's expression, which seems like a lot of emotions are tangled, makes the minds of those who see more. However, the emotions of the nose are not easily calmed down, and the tears gradually grow in the eyes of Suhyeon. In the meantime, Jinhyeok pours tears in the streets and draws attention. Moreover, Jinhyeop is unable to tolerate the emotions that come up in the blinds and ends up tearing down and bursting into tears, stimulating the lacrimal glands. Especially in difficult situations, it is Jinhyeok who showed the shape of the outer lining of the temple. Whether Suhyeon and Jinhyeok can achieve romance over adversity, I am interested in the last story of my boyfriend, who is going to the end of this week.

In the 14th 'Boyfriend' of last year, Suhyun was drawn to resolving his separation from Jinhyuk, stimulating his tears. Suhyun was saddened by the desire of Jinhyuk's mother (Paek Ji-won) to divorce Jinhyeok with tears, and to see the ordinary life of the Jinhyeok family, which began to shake, with his own eyes and to put off his happiness again. But Jinhyeok does not know the situation of Suhyeon. However, Jinhyeok, in the past, showed a firm faith in the side of Suhyun in any crisis. Whether Suhyeon and Jinhyeop can overcome all the circumstances around them and make love, the interest of the future of both people is increasing.

'The boyfriend' production team said, "I would like to ask your attention to the romance of the two people, whether Suhyeon and Jinhyuk, who were hard in the crisis, can overcome all adversity and protect their love until the end." /parkjy@osen.co.kr...source credit @http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111069544#imadnews

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I want to remember Boyfriend/encounter with happy memories and happy ending, happy Jh and Sh.

If it ends otherwise, i bet, sales of anti-depressant and anti-hypertension meds will triple...lol.

Oh my, we were there from day 1, their first encounter and now going crazy to what will happen next....

• Like 9
  • Love 2

I don't mind feeling angsty tonight..but they'd better give us something like these tomorrow. :D

68b85315ly1fyvol9t4owg20go07mkjn5a250934

006UKJhegy1fz9c322nq3g30hs08w1la.gif

ctto

Spoiler

I'm sad that there are only 2 eps left. :tears: No more K-dramas to look forward to for the next 2-3 yrs..depends on how long SHK takes before making a comeback.

@stardustvoid :joy: Let's hope they'll reunite in a movie or drama someday.. :kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Same @leedonghaek no more K-dramas for me until these 2 reunite, I’m crazy and picky like that :lol:

Oh and can they squeeze a smooch in episode 15 before the inevitable break-up? I mean, they just had the perfect date! Can episode 16 be all sunshine and butterfly...kisses? It’s drier than the Sahara in here :skull:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1