@ahdrianaa yes, it’s a core symptom

lack of appetite, eating disturbances

insomnia/hypersomnia

anhedonia

feelings of worthlessness 

indecisiveness

recurrent thoughts of death

Those are just some of the symptoms

Ah, she should just move to a new country and farm with JH just like Driver Nam said :P

• Like 7
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Does this all end with sad ending?
then, what is the author's statement? that he will give the audience a happiness not a sorrow?

lately, my design was destroyed because it always crossed whether they would end up happy? 
this is indeed a drama, but it feels real
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Watch: Park Bo Gum Shares Silly Behind-The-Scenes Moments During âEncounterâ Filming

Watch: Park Bo Gum Shares Silly Behind-The-Scenes Moments During “Encounter” Filming

Jan 22, 2019
by Y. Shin

tvN’s “Encounter” has revealed a new behind-the-scenes video of Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Kyo, and other actors!

The clip begins with Park Bo Gum shooting a scene with his on-set family. He takes the camera to introduce the actors who play his family, and everyone waves hello to the camera as Park Bo Gum grins happily.

Park Bo Gum’s fascination with the behind-the-scenes camera doesn’t end there as he later takes the device to film his co-stars. He holds the camera steadily in his hands, taking on the task seriously. Later, his co-stars ask if he is good at English, to which Park Bo Gum replies, “Hello, everyone!”

The actor then takes viewers to a “class” on leather-making and explains the steps to cut out a pattern. He clasps his hands together as he jokes, “This has been Kim Jin Hyuk’s leather crafting class. Please click the subscribe button.”

The scene later shifts to one featuring Song Hye Kyo and Jang Seung Jo. Before filming their tense scene together, Song Hye Kyo reveals that she and Jang Seung Jo are actually the same age and remarks, “We’re friends.” She laughs as she tells him, “Let’s meet in a friendly manner in our next drama.”

Park Bo Gum takes the behind-the-scenes camera back as he finally thanks viewers for their support and cutely tries to introduce the director, who speedily walks away after seeing the camera in his hands.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1296733wpp/watch-park-bo-gum-shares-silly-behind-scenes-moments-encounter-filming

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

55 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Well, she might take too many sleeping pills because she has trouble to sleep... and she has an overdosis of sleeping pills. the result is: it looks like a suicide attempt.

I was just about to post this..i was thinking about what you said and going back to the preview..

In the scene with JH looking at his phone, he is thinking.. he had called CSH 11 times n the last call he made was about 11.30 AM and it's night when he is checking his phone.. he is wondering why CSH hasn't called back.. and this scene also has JH in mirror angle n JH turning back in concern.. so this is a significant scene.   

The person coming up behind JH is most certainly Nam or MiJin to tell JH about CSH.. 

My guess is she must likely ODed on the pills accidentally.. doesn't turn up in office next day prompting JH to call her multiple times in the morning.. but no response...

In the night, when he is checking his phone, Nam (most likely) tells him that CSH is in hospital.. this might be ep15 ending.. After this JH wil not leave her side no matter what..

• Like 11
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

I wonder how many calories did they lose from all that kissing plus the retakes from different angles :lol: No wonder they both look so thin after Cuba hahaha

Spoiler

(this is just a joke to lighten the mood ok?)

@stardustvoid

we’ve been dry since episode 10, chingu. Haha! Honestly. KJH can be a monk if he’s really a real life person. I mean, how can you resist that lips.....  :sweatingbullets:

@rosiepeonie188

lol the person who posted might’ve been scolded by posting the pic with the bandage (or was it really a bandage?). Too late though, once it’s up, it’s up. Some are too fast with the screenies.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3

Eventhough my guess is always wrong, can i still make a guess about  the photo with the illuminated cross? 

The way Jh sits, its like proposing something. Like the way he sits when he gives the bouquet to Sh. The cross meaning church. The illuminated cross is always seen whenever they are in the playground or under the naebu expressway.

I can't remember who posted the translation of the poster behind them at the bookstore which is .... the next face of the model is you. And this might be related to the painting of the headless bride. The man in the yt also discussed the painting and also thinks that there might be a relation to the poster in the bookstore.

And Samuel said... the love begin and completed there.

Oh, i just hope for the best.

We may have.101 ideas of what comes next but knowing already  what will mostly happen on ep 15,  we are on a dead end.

I think this is what" disappear" they are always mentioning. Their relationship disappears but love never disappears. Jh promised to be at 10 cm near to Sh. Because love never disappears , i hope it will give them courage to be together again.

I hope all the issues  with all the other characters will be settled before ep 15 ends. And ep 16  is only about them. No screen time tor other characters,,only them.

The only mother with no bad characterization is Mrs. Kim(SJ).  And she is a divorcee. Her convo with her daughter , there is something on it.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

59 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

@stardustvoid

we’ve been dry since episode 10, chingu. Haha! Honestly. KJH can be a monk if he’s really a real life person. I mean, how can you resist that lips.....  :sweatingbullets:

Tell me about it

A4dp79l.gif

I blame Seoul and the complications, lol. At least we got some split second pecks *pfft*. Seriously tho, where are my other cute coupley scenes? They prepared dinner together but we didn’t even see it...:tears: She saw his room, but we didn’t see it too!

The optimist in me thinks PD has another explosive scene in store. The pessimist in me thinks they played their cards too early.

Now before some of you jump on me for being too obsessed with smooches, I’m just trying to lighten up the mood. Humor is a mature defense mechanism :P

• LOL 22

@leedonghaek make it move :joy:

35 minutes ago, bubblechoco said:

Driver Cha: "Time will go by fast, Soohyun-ah."

"Regretting the time that had gone by will bring you to tears. You can't buy that time with money.

Ah! Mister Nams words are always deep! I miss his words fo wisdom and Me. Cupid actions as much as i misses KJHxCSH kisses :wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, dukesa1122 said:

I'm also wondering about that chingu. I mean, he must have suffered a lot to maintain his self control especially whenever they're alone in her apartment. Do you honestly think they don't make out when they have all the privacy? lol his respect for her is over the top! I wonder if SH really wants him to practice self-control all the time. Yikes! Sorry about this, I just have to help myself with all these depressing thoughts. Especially some are discussing about depression and suicide. I still want to believe that in every predicament and trial they encounter, the forces just bring them closer together. Happy ending it is. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

Now before some of you jump on me for being too obsessed with smooches, I’m just trying to lighten up the mood. Humor is a mature defense mechanism :P

Humor and...

Spoiler

Between you and me, we know that talking bout those stuff lowers down pain levels :lol::P

@shyguitar

My thoughts exactly. Haha! JH is too gentleman really. You gotta admire and hate him for it :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

@dukesa1122 that is so true, chingu :)

@shyguitar They probably do. But if you count the times JH has been to her place, SH was not in the “mood” majority of the time ie bed scene in episode 12 and boquet giving scene in 13. The best time to do it was probably after the dinner scene in her apartment in episode 13, or while preparing dinner or something. LOL

@lolly84 

Spoiler

Is that from the Notebook? Oh I loved that movie

Now I’m really curious how the finale kiss would look like. It better be goooooood :P

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

18 minutes ago, stardustvoid said:

@shyguitar They probably do. But if you count the times JH has been to her place, SH was not in the “mood” majority of the time ie bed scene in episode 12 and boquet giving scene in 13. The best time to do it was probably after the dinner scene in her apartment in episode 13, or while preparing dinner or something. LOL

@stardustvoid Too bad there were no scenes while they were preparing the food. It must've been great to see them so sweet while JH chopping all the vegetables and ingredients while SH is cooking.. then she'll let him taste it if it's good enough. back hugs her while she's cooking. Yikes!!!! 

During the sofa scene, while her head is on his lap, how I wish he planted kisses on her face and told her how amazing and beautiful she is. This scenes are so subtle and beautiful as it is, but the romantic and aggressive side of me wants more lol. SOrry! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 16