[Drama 2018-2019] Encounter / Boyfriend, 남자친구

8 hours ago, ImAryaStark said:

I also love the height difference

Kyo’s height is always an advantage to her as an actress. :wub: creates better chemistry by making the guy look so much taller.

• Like 3

I'm now in Seoul. Does someone know, what's the name of the tower in episode 8? They were there to see the wind:wub: and Jin hyuk got a cold after that? I would like to visit this place. And the bridge with the pictures in episode 5 too please? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tlireal said:

I'm now in Seoul. Does someone know, what's the name of the tower in episode 8? They were there to see the wind:wub: and Jin hyuk got a cold after that? I would like to visit this place. And the bridge with the pictures in episode 5 too please? :rolleyes:

Hongnam Bridge. 

Here's a list of Encounter drama locations:

https://koreandramaland.com/jobs/?search_keywords=Encounter&search_categories[]=&submit=&filter_job_type[]=

• Like 2

22 hours ago, tlireal said:

Hi, i was there last week..at siheung and the painting under the bridge...if u still need the direction going there, i'll post it.   Sorry, i only read your post now

• Like 1

The observatory deck at gaetgol ecological park at siheung. ...if you want to go there... u can look at google map too

Take the subway line 3   get off at seoul national university of education train station, via exit 1.  Upon exiting look for the bus stop for bus 3300 going to siheung. Its just few steps away upon exiting the subway. At the 14th stop which is jonggok high school supsok village  get off the bus. Either you walk 21 mins to the park or take another bus from that bus stop which will.stop at dexville apt. It will save u 3 mins of walking.  And then walk straight. U will see a walking path in the middle of the road, walk straight to the park, around 950 meters. From there u can see the deck, which u need to walk again that long.. 

For the painting and other locations like the playground, i will post it for those who are interested...thanks.

Taking that bus 3300....halfway to the park, i was the only passenger left in the bus. If u are not used to travelling alone, it may scared u. And having a wifi is very helpful when getting lost.

• Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, roshzanna said:

The observatory deck at gaetgol ecological park at siheung. ...if you want to go there... u can look at google map too

Take the subway line 3   get off at seoul national university of education train station, via exit 1.  Upon exiting look for the bus stop for bus 3300 going to siheung. Its just few steps away upon exiting the subway. At the 14th stop which is jonggok high school supsok village  get off the bus. Either you walk 21 mins to the park or take another bus from that bus stop which will.stop at dexville apt. It will save u 3 mins of walking.  And then walk straight. U will see a walking path in the middle of the road, walk straight to the park, around 950 meters. From there u can see the deck, which u need to walk again that long.. 

For the painting and other locations like the playground, i will post it for those who are interested...thanks.

Taking that bus 3300....halfway to the park, i was the only passenger left in the bus. If u are not used to travelling alone, it may scared u. And having a wifi is very helpful when getting lost.

Thank you so much. I didn't read your answer but we were at Gaetgol Ecopark today, too!:lol:

How can I go to the bridge? Kakao map doesn't find it. It should be good to reach with public transportation because we have a toddler with us :P

We want to go to Ilsan Lake Park with the trees, where JH gave SH the ring too 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Thank you so much. I didn't read your answer but we were at Gaetgol Ecopark today, too!:lol:

How can I go to the bridge? Kakao map doesn't find it. It should be good to reach with public transportation because we have a toddler with us :P

We want to go to Ilsan Lake Park with the trees, where JH gave SH the ring too 

@tlireal i use google map.

It depends on where ur starting point...i took the bus 272, for i came from bukchon. Get off at the 17th stop which is the hongnamgyo bridge baengnyeon traditional market entrance. But just on the 16th stop, when i  already saw the other paintings , i get off from the bus. The painting is just on the side of the bridge. Which ever side of the bridge you get off , if you can't find on one side, its on the other side. No need to walk far looking for it, its 4.5 km trail.

The address is 695-1 yeonhui-dong, saodaenam-gu.   I didn't go to ilsan park due to lack of time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tlireal said:

@roshzanna thank you very much. We are there!! Great track. Do you have the adress for the playground? Thank you very much! 

@tlireal the playground... 54-1 gyeongin-ro 268 beon-gil, dohwa1 (il) dong nam-gu, incheon.

take subway line 1 to incheon.  Get off at Jemulpo station. i can't remember the exit #, but i do not cross the street. As i exited the subway its just few steps to the bus stop. Take bus 2 ( hyoseong-dong donghwa) . Get off at the 4th stop which is dohwa IC. The street is around there, don't cross the street. But ...don't be surprised at what u will see...jh had warned us:cry:

Have u been to ihwa mural village, youngpoong bkstore, namsam library, stamp coffee, chicken house where JH and his mom meet, the Raum but only in the outside ?

@roshzanna thank you so much! But when the playground is not there anymore, we won't go there :tears: I'd rather keep the beautiful playground in my mind.

I want to go to Ihwa Mural village, maybe the bookstore and Namsan library. In what scene is the stamp coffee? :wub:

Thank you so much.

@roshzanna thank you so much! But when the playground is not there anymore, we won't go there :tears: I'd rather keep the beautiful playground in my mind.

I want to go to Ihwa Mural village, maybe the bookstore and Namsan library. In what scene is the stamp coffee? :wub:

Thank you so much.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tlireal said:

Thank you so much.

Thank you so much.

@tlireal sadly, the playground is not a playground anymore but a parking lot. The stamp coffee is ep 14, before the bookstore date. if you will go there... take subway line 2, get off at hongik university station exit 1 or 2.  Cross the street and there is a street there, donggyo-ro?(?).  The bus stop on the right side of that street is for bus #5,  (left side for bus 6, which i took going back to hongik univ station) get off at the 6th stop... stamp coffee is 1 min walk. Address is  240-4 yeonamdong.  Google map is always giving a route which is confusing and longer walk. This is the best one. bus stops at the corner of the street of stamp coffee. 

The youngpoong bookstore.... take subway line 1  take jonggak station exit 6 and as u exit there is the bookstore. Going there is easy. its near everywhere, just walking distance. Can't remember the name of the stream near that. 

• Thanks 1