[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

@Takingthehighroad  I agree I have seen a couple of drama's like that myself where the main character is pulling all these stunts for "good" reasons, while the suffering partner is all accepting in it.  But by the end they are pulled apart by it all and find the person closest to them  and been their friend through it all is their true lover....

Like now i can see them both drawn to emily's plight "maybe she really did love you" or "I beleive she really does love you", which being in hospital in these type of drama's translates to "Maybe i wastn fair".

Meanwhile if GY is determined to go back into the house it means marriage, and even though he will marry her if she wants in there or let her go if thats the case.  He appears gentle to her would be good for her realise she is special herself and chasing the "ideal" of first love isnt aways "True Love".

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GY and HK cannot marry immediately so she brings YS together to live in HK's house. They will eventually cohabit together.

This will cause JH a big heartache.

GY demanded from Chairman Jung for YB Cosmetics to exchange getting married to HK.

34 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Its really getting excited have you seen the face of SN and Fakedad when they enter the house and see GY there wahaha...JH also is pitying emily that why he stat by her side..

Do you see how Chief Baey treating SN in her office?

ln her list will add another foe against her. l think he will soon testify her that she hires him for kidnapping and murdering. He will put all the blames on her. Chief Baey is now controlled by Chairman Jung.

When JH comes to know that GY and YS live with HK, he will get jealous again.

Since he chooses to stay with Emily, GY also can choose HK to be together.

14 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I like how GY face JH today she really did what she say to lockwd her feeling for JH, ican see how disappointed JH when GY told her that she will enter in HK house..actually GY cannot relay on emily alone and JH also that why she is doing her own things alone, i just hope nothing bad will happen to her and YS..

Anyway JH can't have both Emily and GY.

GY wants to take YS along with her so that he can play with SY (he told GY on last episode that he wish to see his cousin again) and also he can help her to attract SN attention so that she can find the video in DY's mobile.

19 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Why do i feel that HK will fall in love to GY again hahaha or im just making an illusion..but honestly they look good together HK and GY..JH is really bother that GY is in HK house..

Did't you see his reaction when HK told him about GY's decision? He is angry and at the same time sad.

Since he ditch GY the second time over Emily, GY shouldn't wait for him no more. Emily will be alive and JH is the kind of guy will not leave her, he will take his responsibility. Even though they can be together but Emily can't give him happiness. She has depression sickness and health problems and JH has to take care of her in his whole life.

But this is his choice, nobody forces him.

5 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Did't you see his reaction when HK told him about GY's decision? He is angry and at the same time sad.

Since he ditch GY the second time over Emily, GY shouldn't wait for him no more. Emily will be alive and JH is the kind of guy will not leave her, he will take his responsibility. Even though they can be together but Emily can't give him happiness. She has depression sickness and health problems and JH has to take care of her in his whole life.

But this is his choice, nobody forces him.

yes; his choise from the begining.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0426-01-473758,read,,89,784867

https://www.imgrumweb.com/post/BrFousbFfkh

Preview 89

Sena is terrified when she sees GY greeting her in the home of HK. GY plans to acquire Shigyou and Waiji cosmetics as a reverse merger. Meanwhile, Sena uses a file that Gary has written beforehand to create a fake research journal of scalp masks and submit them to the police.

I can go back to watching this again now - now that GY pulled herself up by the bootstraps and steeled herself for battle. JH didn't expect GY to wait for him - he didn't wait for her. That's the way life is - that's why you have to think very carefully when you make a choice. JH made a choice - so he can't complain of the consequences. His dad should have taught him how to choose a woman.

To squash the rumours of Hyun Gi and Jung Bin as it will affect Hyun Gi's image as a candidate for Chairmanship, Chairman Jung suggested that they should bring forth their marriage. Ga Young proposed that she will just moved into the house as a "show" of preparing the upcoming nuptials. Of course, she wants YB Cosmetics as an exchange for her cooperation.

Sena is so certain that both Jung Han and Ga Young's parents will not approved but as we watched Ga Young always discuss her future actions with them.

It is an irony that it was Hyun Gi who told Jung Han of Ga Young's decision to move into his house. Jung Han is frustrated and sad because he had fail to bring Sena in for her crimes and therefore Ga Young has resorted to her own devices to bring Sena to justice.

She is going in trying to retrieve Doo Young's handphone with the photo of Baek with Sena. They told the police they had not seen each other for a year hence the photo will be the evidence that they had lied to the police.

40 minutes ago, Takingthehighroad said:

I can go back to watching this again now - now that GY pulled herself up by the bootstraps and steeled herself for battle. JH didn't expect GY to wait for him - he didn't wait for her. That's the way life is - that's why you have to think very carefully when you make a choice. JH made a choice - so he can't complain of the consequences. His dad should have taught him how to choose a woman.

GY waits for him is because they have a son. Since he married Emily, she has already know that they can't get back together. She doesn't know JH prepares to divorce with Emily.

Though he doesn't complain but his heart feels miserable after knowing that she decides to cohabit with HK .

GY's decision bothers him a lot as he still loves her deeply. During GY and HK's engagement shows the proof that JH is jealous of them being together.

20 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I agree with you chingu...what life JH have now is the result of his own choice so he cant complain or put the blame to anybody..GY on the other hand decided to go on without his help becausw hes busy with his patient..i know at the end they will be back together but for now i wish to see JH suffer a little bit for what decision he make like how GY suffered 6yrs ago when he left her..

They were divorce 6 yrs ago JH had the right to choose to remarry just as GY has the roght to choose.. It's not about making choices it's about doing whats right.. JH should be there for Emily even though she may not deserves it.. But he and Emily are not divorce so he is still consider her gaurdian so quit giving him a hard time.. He's bvery much aware of his decision but he choosed to make this choice because of his trust in her.. No matter what if she's married to someone else he still can love her and Ys with his all in his heart..

Now see in reality if someone is dealing with mental illness all you can do is support them in getting help for treatment, but in drama land it works differently. There is always this "if i wasnt so focused elsewhere" blame going onl.

Example in glass mask the evil villaness sets up her sister to take her sisters boyfriend as her husband and then he betrays his girlfirned anyhow beleiving she dead.  Well finds out later she aint and spends the whole series pining after her.  Well by the end when the villaness is suffering the husband finally realises he contributed to it.  He may not of loved his wife but by chasing his ex all the time he made the situation worse for all.  If had only given her some respect and attention things could of been a bit different.

Same plot line in this one.  who knows.  Emily is in bad shape anyhow, and they have a contractual marriage, its a given that she put emotions into the marriage not him.  But him chasing after his ex all the time is what is also making emilys situation worse.  If he stops chasing the ex a bit more and focuses more on the revenge or emily, she will balance out more.

34 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

They were divorce 6 yrs ago JH had the right to choose to remarry just as GY has the roght to choose.. It's not about making choices it's about doing whats right.. JH should be there for Emily even though she may not deserves it.. But he and Emily are not divorce so he is still consider her gaurdian so quit giving him a hard time.. He's bvery much aware of his decision but he choosed to make this choice because of his trust in her.. No matter what if she's married to someone else he still can love her and Ys with his all in his heart..

Yeah I kinda confused he would be a monster to me if he just abandon her at a hospital he is not that type of person.I would have been very disappointed .

Also some keep acting like he marry out of love or something its pretty odd.

Now, it's little good, that HyunKi and KaYoung just live together, they didn't get married fortunately. I loved Evil Witch's face in the end, it was perfect " fake smiling killer" attempt from KaYoung :D

Emily's suicide is perfect example why I disapproved this contract marriage (and I'm happy that KaYoung and HyunKi don't walk on this road). Marriage is  serious, tied "contract", responsibility for each other, he saved and nursed her and now she can't live without him. This was his choice, now he has to take responsibility for his stupid decisions.  If Emily recovers, he can't leave her, because she will kill herself, and she is sick... I don't know how it can be solved.

Although from preview I feel sorry for HotHunk on the bridge, I can see he will have some sleepless night... 

51 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

Same plot line in this one.  who knows.  Emily is in bad shape anyhow, and they have a contractual marriage, its a given that she put emotions into the marriage not him.  But him chasing after his ex all the time is what is also making emilys situation worse.  If he stops chasing the ex a bit more and focuses more on the revenge or emily, she will balance out more.

@fragglerock  I agree with you about chasing GY.. But any attention JH shows to Emily she takes it in the wrong context. JH knows what Emily feels for him and he's well aware he's needs to break away from her slowly so she can move on..  I think he knows he and she should be mutual when those divorce papers are filed and she's present once they are submitted not just spring it on her.. At this point I don;t know how they relationship will play out could be differently then what everyone expects.. But I would like to see unstable Mable (Emily) accept what she can't grab hild of and move on.. She needs some kind of closer in her life from the past in order to move on for a brighter future.. But signing up with SN isn't going to give her what she wants and will keep her life just as miserable and unhappy as it has ever been.. She may even suggest that her and JH go back to the states were she felt things was ok between the two..

I'm not necessarily against Hunk-of-Blank, though I know from all my postings it sounds like I am; I'm just against the decisions he's made. His decisions were for revenge for his family only. He let anger rule over good judgment. Naturally, we all or most of us want to get back at those who have hurt us, be it insult or injury. Yes, it's taken all my inner strength to keep from firing back sometimes. But then I ask myself - Is it worth it? From my experience, those who wield the gun almost always end up shooting themselves in the foot. 

@sava2sava I agree there she does need closure, I suspect they dropped a hint yesterday with the medications could cause liver failture.  I think coming up or closer to the end she will get liver condition and that will push her to prioritise and it will affect hubbies choice as well.

BUT and i have to say this BUT i watch a snippet of todays episode without the subtitles at the end and lost it. I had headphones on but laughed out loud with GY being in the house and sincerely and ever so sweetly greeting them......LOL

Now that was hilarious.......

28 minutes ago, Takingthehighroad said:

I'm not necessarily against Hunk-of-Blank, though I know from all my postings it sounds like I am; I'm just against the decisions he's made. His decisions were for revenge for his family only. He let anger rule over good judgment. Naturally, we all or most of us want to get back at those who have hurt us, be it insult or injury. Yes, it's taken all my inner strength to keep from firing back sometimes. But then I ask myself - Is it worth it? From my experience, those who wield the gun almost always end up shooting themselves in the foot. 

@Takingthehighroad  The way I see it is JH and SN has being playing with a double edge sword.. Depending on how it's wield will be the downfall for one or the other..  

Everyone of us know very well what kind of guy JH is. He is a ladies man, whoever ladies need helps, he will pity her and put a foot forward. Only one lady doesn't need him to assist her in any way that is GY. Instead she will encourage and giving him advices when he meets any problems. l don't think he wants to include her of his plan of revenge 6 years ago because of protecting her and loves her.

l can see that he is making use of Emily to involve his plan for revenge. His first love is SN and his last love is GY. He doesn't love Emily at all. He felt disgusted when he saw her looking for him in his glass factory 6 years ago.

It is not easy for him to divorce with her now since she shows the sign of committing suicide. l also think that it is not easy for him to shake her away now, instead after her discovery from suicide, he has to take care of her for a long time.

l wish that he and Emily could return to the states to have their lives there.

For GY, even though she didn't marry or break up with HK, she still has a son with her.

Archived