[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

Chief Baey told JH and GY that DY had known what his wife was doing (evil things) before he died.

lf he didn't know anything, he will not have to die.

GY says she is going to return a favor to SN whatever she has done.

Could be fighting to get the custody of SY since SN has done so many bad things, she is unfit to become her mother.

Tomorrow episode will be interesting.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When SN reached home and SY ran to hug her, SN was saying JH’s and GY’s names in her voiceover so I wonder if this move of hers is to create discord between GY and JH so that they won’t work together against her and also to create discord between Emily and JH so that Emily would divulge JH’s weakness. If so, it’s a smart move because she would be dividing her enemies to conquer them. She probably knows that even if GY file kidnapping charges against her she’ll still wiggle her way out of the charge. 

Ep 85 w/o Eng subs:

The big deal in this episode is WitchyFake trying to manipulate DeRanged into disclosing the secret she has on HotHunk that keeps HotHunk with her.  DeRanged, even though she was a bit buzzed, didn't fall for it.  This time.  However, the wedge DeRanged is building between herself & HotHunk is growing.  HotHunk is on-edge with her anyway, she just keeps adding and adding and adding.  Maybe all those hair chemicals leached into her brain? 

At The End of the episode, WitchyFake cajoles CuteKiddo into accompanying her, she takes him to DeRanged and performs a very hasty exit.  

I'm tellin' ya... WitchyFake is all brains and no soul. NO ONE ELSE in the cast would ever think to target WitchyFake's kiddo.  But she has absolutely no problem using someone else's kiddo.  Plus, after having both DeRanged and HotHunk beaten until soft and pulpy, then trying to kill-off DeRanged, DeRanged sits and has a glass of wine with the perpetrator? If she knocked on my door.. well, that just wouldn't happen, after all, WitchyFake is smart.  But the icing-on-the-cake of incredulity is when WitchyFake tells DeRanged that if she could have children she will know how the feeling is so special! It was WitchyFake's murder attempt that rendered DeRanged incapable of having children!  Writer, shame on you!  This is too stupid for anyone to tolerate.   

DeRanged with Kiddo?  NEVAH - NEVAH - NEVAH gonna happen.  HotHunk thinks SweetGirl has done such a fabulous job of raising the cutest, sweetest kiddo ever, he would NEVAH leave Kiddo with DeRanged. Not even for an afternoon.  

WitchyFake is trying her best to separate DeRanged and HotHunk so she can learn HotHunk's secret.  Of course she will succeed, there are plenty of episodes remaining. 

Side Note:  SweetGirl should have second thoughts about HotHunk as in their current situation of 'divorced' she is free of that ditzy, shifty mother-in-law.  It would take an awful lot to make me think about dealing with her again.  

@UnniSarah:  I think those images are...

WitchyFake disappears, she reappears at The Company in disguise to see what is going on at work.  

A total shot-in-the-dark, how difficult is it to get a job?  Yet someone with a fake resume, a fake baby belly, and a fake wig can sashay in, get hired, and have access to company confidential info.  Like I said, it's a shot in the dark.  

Dyin' to see if those scenes have any relevance to this series, but have to wait until next week sometime, as it would be Ep 94 or 95.

6 hours ago, celebrianna said:

When SN reached home and SY ran to hug her, SN was saying JH’s and GY’s names in her voiceover so I wonder if this move of hers is to create discord between GY and JH so that they won’t work together against her and also to create discord between Emily and JH so that Emily would divulge JH’s weakness. If so, it’s a smart move because she would be dividing her enemies to conquer them. She probably knows that even if GY file kidnapping charges against her she’ll still wiggle her way out of the charge. 

Her motive will fail. JH and GY know she will make another plan but they are not clear what it will be.

I think they will still join hands with HK to defeat her. They know well she is getting from bad to worse and been plotting every now and then.

They are prepared for it. JH's altitude to Emily will be changed. He won't pity her as usual, he will be more beware of her. She has disobey him and break her contract rules which makes him more angrier to her.

When GY knew that Emily loves JH, that's show she is trying to keep her distance from JH all the times till they work together for the revenge, though they meet often but she still won't show her affection to him.

She respects and accepts since JH and Emily are already married. She already said to him, she won't care how he and emily relationship have been going on and whether contract or no contract marriage.

If Emily wants to take revenge on SN, her plan will take away SY from her as she is angry that she has made use of her and trick her to take away YS from GY.

Yes but one thing i cant stand about these dramas are the leading females are always sympathic to everything.  I can easily bet next episode she will sympathise with him about the two nut cases around him on the loose.  Yet wont hold him accountable for it.  This is what annoys me, if your going to stand fast long term with a partner or ex they have to be held accountable and all of this is his doing.  Sad very sad.

43 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Its not in the preview though...but who is that guy?? Im getting more curious about tonight episode..

lt's mention in last night episode while JH is talking to K, telling him to call the mystery guy to come to Korea.

And K asking JH ' You want to use the last attempt of the plot"

I think JH has been planning a number of plots during the six years and this is the last to use out.

This guy could be working with him in NY. Emily should be knowing him too.

48 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Its not in the preview though...but who is that guy?? Im getting more curious about tonight episode..

I just finished watching the episode and all we know is that his name is Koji. I wonder what’s in store.

As to the episode, I quite enjoyed it. HG and JB is :wub:. JB always remind me of one of my aunts who tend to speak her mind plainly. I think that’s one of the reasons I like her a lot. I’m glad GY and her were able to talk about the current situation and GY also spoke to her about the way she felt when she found out JH was married. 

It looks like the divorce papers already arrived and JH is just waiting for SN to go to jail. Emily is the one who brought up the divorce papers by asking JH if the papers he sent for in NY a month ago already arrived. They have to wait for any upcoming trial for SN to end and then he’ll process the papers so it looks like Emily thought he would only do it after the patent lawsuit would be completed because a trial like that probably take years as the lawyers said in a prior episode.

Emily went to see YS even before SN dangled the carrot in front her face. She told the teacher she’s GY’s friend after YS said she was. Fortunately YS told Grandma when he went home that he saw his mother’s friend and walked with her so grandma knows Emily sought out YS. 

SN is awful. She takes YS telling him she’s carrying him to play with SY and then fools him again by telling him she’ll bring SY to Emily’s place so he only has to wait a while. Emily is so stupid. I guess her infatuation with YS encouraged her to walk into that trap because she asked SN if GY knew YS was there and SN basically answered in a way to confirm she didn’t ask permission. Such a stupid woman. But even before this she went to SN to ask about what SN would do for her if she doesn’t testify against her. Of course SN tells her that SY is precious to her and JH is precious to Emily and then there’s YS who is so cute. So she’s basically saying she’ll help her get YS.

Still, I’m glad they exposed themselves so GY and JH are more aware the need to protect YS. SN wants to protect her daughter but want to mess with GY and JH. She said they went crazy when she messed with their parents so now she’s going to mess with their child. Terrible woman.

Quite a lot happened in today's episode.  The divorce issue has been clarified.  Emily told JH she knows she broke the contract and asks him if the papers he requested from the US have been received yet.  He said they had and he is waiting until SN is indicted before signing and filing the papers.  I don't understand why he won't just go ahead and file them since Emily has already told him she broke the contract.  There is no good reason for him to stay with her at this point.  If he is worried she will turn him into the bad guys in the US, he should know, that is definitely going to happen whether he waits or not.  She will either tell SN about their secret or she will go into one of her jealous rages and contact them herself.  It doesn't make sense to me that she would blackmail him after all he has done for her but this is a kdrama and nothing usually makes sense.  

YS's kidnapping.  I would definitely file kidnapping charges on SN and Emily.  No matter whether Emily says she had nothing to do with it or not.  She went to YS's school and then made a deal with SN in order to get YS.  She deserves to be charged along with SN as an accomplice.  SN is supposed to go to the police station regarding the stolen technology claim filed by GY too.  Now GY will be filing a claim against her for kidnapping and the stolen technology.  I am praying SN will not be able to get out so easily this time.  We are running out of time and I want to see her in jail for her evilness.  She deserves to rot there forever.  

JH said more to Emily today than he has ever said before.  He was angry and asked if she ever felt pity for him.  She said no, of course, she envies him.  I am so tired of seeing her and her tears.  She should be thankful she is alive and able to walk around.  For this she should be bowing down to JH and do anything he asks.  She is so selfish and as others have said before, I don't see a future for her in this drama.  She will be killed off one way or another.  Probably by saving JH or YS.  I am more than ready to see some good things happening for our main couple and an end to all the violence and crime.

@Pam_Van Fossen, I think JH still sort of pity Emily although she doesn’t pity him. I was glad when he asked her if she didn’t pity him because she makes everything about herself. She doesn’t think about the way he sacrificed and took care of her all those years when she was at death’s doors. Yes he wanted something from her but it doesn’t change the fact that taking care of a sick person is a lot of responsibility and he undertook it in many ways.

As to SN, I guess she’s on the last phase of life support. I look forward to what JH, HG and GY have in store for her. She’s so heartless the way she intentionally went home to her child after taking somebody else’s child without permission.

The "Love to the end" 86 trailer was released.

GY who burns the vengeance toward SN.

Last night episode,  SN kidnapped YS and headed for Emily. After the disappearance of YS, GY's family became frenzied.

After that, GY learns that Emily went to the house of YO (JH's mum) with YS, and vowed that she would pay it back.

On the other hand, SN was taken to the police station after she tried to attend the board of Cells Beauty.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/lovetoend/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0426-01-473758,read,,86,784758

13 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@fansdrama so JH mom also know that YS was with emily but didnot told GY??we all know that this Dramaqueen really want YS right so i think she happy that finally with emily she get to see and touch her grandson

JH will tell his mum that SN kidnapped the boy and passed to Emily. Both of them  considered committing crimes of kidnapping.

He has to return his son to GY immediately or else his mum is to be blamed too as she does not call up GY that YS  is in her house.

From the translation of the preview GY seem to be telling Emily what is she and SN up to and why are they messing with her child. Emily also goes to SN’s place all in a rage because she blames SN for GY humiliating her. I guess when GY confronted Emily she really let her have it.

There are news report that " Love To The End" has been confirmed to increase their drama to 4 more episodes. Total is 104 episodes, end of December 31st is the last broadcast.

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&year=2018&no=759552

MBC drama 'Hide and Seek' has shortened their episodes to 48 only.

The response of their drama is not overwhelming.

37 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

GY make the right move for reporting SN for YS kinadpping because if about stealing pattent of cells beauty Kang Jae wok will blocked that so SN will not be investigated while with murder they dont have enough evidence..investigation for kinadping is the only way SN go to police station because this time neither KJW or chief baek are accomplish..so while she is in the station they can already asked her about everything..

Anything to get SN in a police station and this time I hope there are “real” consequences for her. In the preview JH was telling someone that the police will call tomorrow and he told the person make sure to go so I’m wondering if he is ordering Emily or someone else to go. Since Emily is involved in the case, the tone of his voice makes me think it’s her.

11 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Anything to get SN in a police station and this time I hope there are “real” consequences for her. In the preview JH was telling someone that the police will call tomorrow and he told the person make sure to go so I’m wondering if he is ordering Emily or someone else to go. Since Emily is involved in the case, the tone his voice makes me think it’s her.

Agree, should be her. He reminds her she should go to the police for enquiry of kidnapping.

Emily will feel very uneasy. If SN pushes all the blames to her, she will be charged for serious crime of kidnapping a child.

YS is the witness, he will say that he was taken away by SN.

2 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Agree, should be her. He reminds her she should go to the police for enquiry of kidnapping.

Emily will feel very uneasy. If SN pushes all the blames to her, she will be charged for serious crime of kidnapping a child.

She has no proof that SN is with her unless YS is the witness, he will say that he was taken away by SN.

I think that both might get charged. I don’t know how Korean law works but in a way Emily can be considered an accomplice. If SN tells the police they conspired to do it by SN kidnapping YS and bringing him to Emily I suppose both will be culpable. Also, ultimately SN wants to know the secret Emily has on JH so SN getting Emily on her side would help her.

Also since SN already pointed out to Emily that once she goes to jail JH will be free to leave Emily, I believe SN will succeed in turning Emily to her side.

36 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

No it will end january 1 2019 a total of 105 episode..

lt has changed the date and number of episode.

Refer here:

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/끝까지_사랑

And read here:

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&year=2018&no=759552

From the google translation:

'Love to the end' extends four times.

According to the daily coverage of the Daily Star Economic Today, KBS2 drama 'Love to the end' (directed by Shin Chang-seok, playwright Lee Sun-hee) has been confirmed four times in the 100 episodes originally planned. Accordingly, 'Love to the end' ends 104 days on 31st.

I love my love until the end but it is my family melody which has a love and a success story that I can not help but keep my love for once and save happiness.

Starring actor Lee Young-ae, flood star Gang Eun-taek, and has gained popularity with an average audience rating of 15%. Recently actors Lee Young-a and Kang Eun-tak have developed into real lovers and collected topics.

'Love to the end' is broadcasted at 7:50 pm on weekdays.

4 hours ago, fansdrama said:

ln tonight episode, a mystery guy from NY will be sent to Korea by JH. This is his last attempt of his plan to use to attack SN.

l wonder who he really is and what kind of plan he has been working out with JH.

@fansdrama  Hold up they bringing in a new player this late in the game..?:unsure:

3 hours ago, fansdrama said:

lt's mention in last night episode while JH is talking to K, telling him to call the mystery guy to come to Korea.

And K asking JH ' You want to use the last attempt of the plot"

I think JH has been planning a number of plots during the six years and this is the last to use out.

This guy could be working with him in NY. Emily should be knowing him too.

I don't think Emily knows of this person JH don't seem the type to reveal all his cards to her.. So whomever mystery guy is could also backfire on JH with Emily telling SN JH secret in NY..

3 hours ago, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Quite a lot happened in today's episode.  The divorce issue has been clarified.  Emily told JH she knows she broke the contract and asks him if the papers he requested from the US have been received yet.  He said they had and he is waiting until SN is indicted before signing and filing the papers.  I don't understand why he won't just go ahead and file them since Emily has already told him she broke the contract.  There is no good reason for him to stay with her at this point.  If he is worried she will turn him into the bad guys in the US, he should know, that is definitely going to happen whether he waits or not.  She will either tell SN about their secret or she will go into one of her jealous rages and contact them herself.  It doesn't make sense to me that she would blackmail him after all he has done for her but this is a kdrama and nothing usually makes sense.  

@Pam_Van Fossen  If it has something to do with Emily testifying against him in the states then yes he could hold off to keep her from testifying.. Long as they are married she can't use whatever he did against him.. But her knowing of what he did could also make her ad accomplise after the facts..

1 hour ago, fansdrama said:

There are news report that " Love To The End" has been confirmed to increase their drama to 4 more episodes. Total is 104 episodes, end of December 31st is the last broadcast

What this whoe down going and extra 4 days.. Come on writer get it together.. Give us a satisfying ending..

SN will get away with kidnapping.. She's going to tell YS if he tells on her he'll never see his cousin again.. And once again Emily will be stuck holding the bag of SN mess.. She dangle Ys in front of her again using Jh having YS the papers for there divorce but yet he hasn't filed them yet she'll help her gain custody.. 

GY needs to talk with Ys teacher aboyut strangers approaching her son.. 

Archived