[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

Poor, poor Hunk-of-Blank. He really has made some bad judgments about women. Maybe that frown he seems to always wear makes it so he can't see what they're up to.

In one episode, it showed him rubbing lotion on Emily's scars or something like that. Reckon she had clothes on? Why would she want to give up that good old back rub? And someone pu...leeze tell me why is he still staying with her?

Well, it's time for me to retreat to my corner and repeat my mantra...This is a drama...this is a drama.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fansdrama said:

But i think that will not be the case, remember the conversation between SN and Emily before that she can get rid to GY in order for emily to take YS? I think SN might going to accomplish that..without GY there well be no hindrance for her to take over YB group and even Cells beauty, no more summoned for the police station for killing DY and the stolen patent of mask from GY dad, of course emily can take costudy of YS because she is married to JH which is YS father..

I think SN attempting to kill GY will be her downfall, they cannot exposed SN for whatever crime she committed because of lack of evidence..

Its might be the time that JH might save GY life or maybe if JH might be in danger, emily will save JH life and Emily will die..

@joan0528  You Quoted The Following..

Noiw this is what I found very stupid on GY Mom And Dad part.. They already had enough information to put a freeze on everything DY had to stop SN from exercising her widow rights.. He had filed a divorce and now that GY knows she's involved with DY death she still could file..But yet none of these idiots aren't doing anything about this which will come back and cause her on child a lot of grief and pain learning her mom is the teason her father is dead.. 

I wish someone slaps JH mother.. How dare she threatens to take away YS through custody.. Wait she can't bust a grape in a fruit fight without JH and I wish GY Mom had told her just where to stick her custody crap..

3 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Nothing much to watch just GY told JB everything and apologize,,SN bring YS to Emily house..

Nothing much to watch until the end you mean? So everybody is looking for YS and psycho lady took the child to a nutcase. This is big trouble. 

I read earlier a comment that HK couldn't even go to China to check on the factory. That JH had to go. If HK went, what possible reason could he give his Dad  & SN? Wouldn't they suspect something right away?  As it is, there wondered what JB was doing in the US for a month!

We saw the loose lips of JH to his Mom & Emily resulted in spoilt plans. Now I hope his comments to the ex-chairman would not cause another derail!

Someone also commented that HK could afford to be nice to JB. Because HK didn't suffer like JB. GY would have been willing to share that suffering! It has never been about who could "afford" to be a nice guy. 

Sorry I didn't quote the person(s) who wrote those comments. Didn't want to go back & re-read on my mobile phone!

13 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

They dont seem to be extreme panic in the next episode?

Where did you see the preview for next episode?

@joan0528, even though it’s SN that did the kidnapping, I hope this alerts JH to the fact that Emily has her eyes on YS. GY never tells him about Emily’s constant threats so I don’t think he knows that Emily is focused on YS.

2 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@celebrianna yes GY go to emily house and told emily what are she and SN doing taking other people's child then Emily go to SN house and throw some display and tell SN what did she do and how GY angry with her..

Quite frankly, I am very glad this happened so that GY and her family will be more guarded with YS. I didn’t like that he’s so easily accessible. I guess JH will be in trouble too because the two nut cases around him is now involving his child. 

23 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Where did you see the preview for next episode?

@joan0528, even though it’s SN that did the kidnapping, I hope this alerts JH to the fact that Emily has her eyes on YS. GY never tells him about Emily’s constant threats so I don’t think he knows that Emily is focused on YS.

She should tell him abt Emily. She always keep her mouth tight refusing to  say out. Same as to his brother and  parents too.

She should tell what she knows and then JH will know how to settle with Emily.

4 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

She should tell him abt Emily. She always keep her mouth tight refusing to  say out. Same as to his brother and  parents too.

She should tell what she knows and then JH will know how to settle with Emily.

I agree that she should tell JH. He has no idea at all about the way Emily harasses GY about YS seeing him. I hate to see GY putting up with it. 

4 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@fansdrama didnot put in the preview but everybody knows that YS was in emily's house..YS is safe

In the preview JH also know that emily took YS, 

YS will probably tell his mom everything and now he probably knows his dad is married to the blonde haired nutcase and lives in the same apartment with her. :lol: JH sure is in a pickle.

10 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

@fansdrama didnot put in the preview but everybody knows that YS was in emily's house..YS is safe

In the preview JH also know that emily took YS, 

The photo i told you before about GY and SN in the police station is this one the kidnapping of YS..

Oh Yes l remember, you are right, this photo shows SN was brought to the police station for kidnapping YS, charged by GY

l m glad YS is safe and brought back home to GY.

1 minute ago, joan0528 said:

@fansdrama in the preview SN give something like a USB to the guys she talking..what could that be?? I think that she will hand over already the voice recorded that she took to put all the blame to fake dad because they going to have a meeting for cells beauty company..

Agree, now she has no turning back, to keep herself out of trouble, she has to put all the blame against fake dad.

The end part of the preview, SN is approached by two men.

l wonder who are they?

Polices or Jung's men?

@joan0528, Chairman Jung deserves to stay in jail though. I can’t forget the way he wanted JH murdered after he showed up in the company as the representative for Morris. The Chairman is a thug in a business suit and so is HG’s dad. So I hope after he’s of good use in SN’s case he end back up in jail serving time. Let HG take over their group and clean up the company inside out.

Archived