[Drama 2018] Love Until the End, 끝까지 사랑

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chairman Jung came back to YB, SN is shocked. She has one more enemy against her.

lt seems her fake father is no more afraid of her since Chairman Jung is back
JH and Chairman Jung will join hands to defeat SN.

GY becomes more bold to confront SN and Emily.

Emily and JH's mum became the witnesses to testify against SN of kidnapping.

25 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

I like how GY told JH mom how she treated her when she is pregnant with YS that she said that YS is not their blood..dramaqueen was hit by words with GY

GY also did what SN done to her when they take out her father from president position..she make SN out in the meeting of Cells beauty..

She is wiser than Emily. When she make up her mind, she will make sure to fight all the way. I really admire her for her firm attitude.

Now the manager of Cells Beauty is sitting in the same boat with GY and her father. He will report to them when discover of SN motives and allow K to enter the data in his company's computer. JH wants SN to fall into his trap by tricking her.

SN has made too many enemies, she has no turning back in the next few episodes. She can't escape Chairman Jung's fist, he wants to take revenge on SN for putting him in jail.

23 minutes ago, fansdrama said:

Chairman Jung came back to YB, SN is shocked. She has one more enemy against her.

lt seems her fake father is no more afraid of her since Chairman Jung is back
JH and Chairman Jung will join hands to defeat SN.

GY becomes more bold to confront SN and Emily.

Emily and JH's mum became the witnesses to testify against SN of kidnapping.

@fansdrama Yes JH Mom told Emily to get a grip how can she believe anything SN says.. Also GY let her off to lightly telling her to not to fool with her son again.. Best way to get to SN is Gy can threaten her to get custody of her daughter.. GY needs to throw her off her game and her child is just the person she needs to do it.. SN wants to play dirty with kids then GY should take up the challenge in telling her to bring it on..

Now CDB has been mention twice in todays episode, Which leads me to believe he's still alive and I bet Chairman Jang has him tuck away someplace safe with evidence of DY death and SN involvement in it all.. 

Ok Emily wondering the streets like that.. Did she make the call to JH enemies.? She looks miserable in the preview. 

Somehow I knew GY would not come down as hard on Emily as I wished. <_< In any case, the important thing is that the family at the restaurant should keep YS safe and tell YS not to go anywhere with SN since he knows she’s his aunt.

i’m looking forward to GY paying SN back in business and personal fronts. SN is way too confident in her wrongdoing especially against YS.

@joan0528, I’m quite excited to watch today’s episode because you said GY reminded JH’s mom about the things she said and did when she was pregnant with YS. Finally a Kdrama payback that’s rarely seen because Western folks like me wouldn’t put up with the crap a spouse put up with from an in law in these shows. It’s the most baffling thing I see in Korean shows. Yes, generally people want to respect the family of their spouse but the primary family in Western society is the husband and wife. That’s the foundation of a society. I’m glad GY didn’t become victim to the “short memory” that’s often seen in Kdrama when it comes to in-laws.

JH is preparing to counterattack Emily. He knows that she is the accomplice of the kidnapping of his son.

She keeps threatening JH that she will call up the boss from NY to catch him.

He is getting so fed up of her and trying a way to settle between their relationship without pitying her anymore.

GY is too forgiving to Emily. She just gives her a warning not to touch her son again.

And why SN is not in the detention centre for kidnapping?

Just a apologize to GY can settle the matter so easily. She should be charged for kidnapping.

35 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes but there is still no concrete evidence yet so SN still can escape the detention..

:lol: The evidence is always disappearing in Kdrama involving corruption. I know. I watch Korean crime shows too. I’m excited to watch some progress on GY’s payback to SN tonight. I will try and savor every moment. 

As to JH, gosh, I wonder if he’ll be able to escape these people who he crossed in the US. I hope he has been thinking about what he would do if the day comes soon. With Emily always throwing it in his face he should be prepared. As to Emily, she’s so ungrateful. I like when JH came back from China and Emily was acting like the sky is falling, K went to drop off his suitcase at the apartment and he reminded her that JH is just doing business with her and nothing else. It was funny how he kept emphasizing “business” to her.

29 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

Yes but there is still no concrete evidence yet so SN still can escape the detention..

They have to wait till DB appear to testify SN for hiring him to kill Emily.

I guess Chairman Jung is giving a gift to JH for catching Chief Baey that is to return DB to him.

From the preview, JH says out that Emily revenge will come to conclusion finally. And their divorce will be annulled.

Emily will not easily let him go even though they divorce, she (with Senna) will definitely call up the man from US to attack JH.

JH handed a key to GY in his office in tomorrow episode. l wonder what is it for?

@fansdrama, oh it’s a key. I thought maybe it’s a flash drive. In any case, I’m glad they’re gearing up the big face off with SN and possibly Emily. I see Emily walking on the bridge in the preview. Maybe she’s contemplating wicked thoughts about how pitiful she is. -_-

I love that JH got to spend a little time with YS today while he was eating desserts. :wub: So sorry to see GY almost a nervous wreck when JH was driving her to pick up YS. She was so anxious over her child while SN was home with hers in a safe place.

I like that JH asked YS the same thing I’ve been wondering. He asked him if he wasn’t scared being driven around here and there. YS said he was a little scared but he’s glad that he got to see his dad. ^_^ 

GY really let Emily and drama queen have it. She told them if they want to sue for custody just go ahead and try because she knows who the court will chose. She also reminded drama queen that she clearly said YS is not a part of her family. That shut up drama queen right away. Apparently Emily also wanted to impress her MIL by bringing YS to her. 

It was kind of funny when GY was basically ticked off with JH about this incident. When he offered to take her and YS home, GY rejected him and basically told him to mind his mother and Emily instead but he just ignored her and scooped up YS in his arms and left the apartment before her. Later after they put YS to bed and she walked him out, she told him to go because she don’t want to see him right now. I guess he’s in another kind of doghouse right now.

Emily. This woman needs to be introduced to Bonnie Raitt’s song “I can’t make you love me if you don’t”. In her argument with SN she actually said that man left her MIL’s apartment with his son and GY right in front of her. SN is pressing all the right buttons because she admitted to her fake dad that now that the marriage contract is coming to an end, holding on to JH is more important to Emily than her revenge. She also pretty much guessed that JH did something in the US that have him wanted by someone or some organization and that’s why he married Emily to change his identity. She told all this to the fake dad. SN will no doubt find out the secret to JH’s weakness. 

@sava2sava, thanks for that song. Haven’t heard it in a long time. ^_^ Perhaps Emily’s walk on the bridge in tomorrow’s episode will help her to decide which side she’s on. It will probably turn out to be SN’s. JH said he won’t be going back to the apartment for a while so things are probably getting worse in their contract relationship which is coming to an end because his voiceover for the preview tomorrow said her part in the revenge is concluding. 

@joan0528, I think if JH had stayed with GY six years ago he probably wouldn’t pursue revenge. He would have probably concentrated on his family instead. The problem is, SN would have continued on to ruin Cell Beauty and who knows what would have happened to their family as a whole. The lesson here is revenge is messy. The first revenge story I read was Alexander Dumas’ The Count of Monte Cristo and indeed I was burning for the protagonist to seek revenge because the injustice done against him would have driven any sane man crazy but when he did seek revenge even I became afraid of him as the reader. :lol: That really taught me that revenge is a two-edged sword. 

When I think of GY’s family story, I realize even more that SN was the source of their problem from the very beginning. JH got involved with GY not knowing that SN was joining their family. However, even after the secret was exposed to GY and they got passed it, SN wouldn’t let sleeping dogs lie and kept creating unnecessary trouble. It’s pretty sad that DY ever met SN on that plane because GY and JH would have probably hooked up nonetheless considering that they were working together and they would have lived a better life.

Tonight episode 87

GY's dad is reinstated as president of Cells Beauty.

According to the drama 'Love to the End' published on the official website, the Chairman Jung who has returned to the Wavy group starts to censure Kang Je Hyuk (Hk's dad) and Senna.

She sees her hand with JH and asks Kang Hyung-kyo for the reason. Senna says, "What the hell happened to you? Why does the president want that person?"

JH came to Senna and said, "I asked my master about the errand, but did not you think this day would come?"

HK warns Sena that she should clean up the area (mess) and clean it.

However, Senna looks at the YB employees who repair makeup in the bathroom and makes a meaningful look, which raises the tension of what to do.

Emily, on the other hand, wonders about the life and death of Choi Daebae - Regarding the fact that the body did not come up, Emily asked, "Is Choi Dae-bae alive? Did you catch Chief Baey?"

Ha Yeong-ok (JH's mum) worries about JH and GY saying to Seo Mi-seon (GY's mum) about these two still wanting to carry on taking their revenge.

Jung, who is holding hands with JH to beat Sena, seems to be putting a wedge in the revenge by asking JH to hand a USB to GY.

JH finally said, "Emily, now you can end your revenge," suggesting that Choi Daebae is alive.

On the other hand, 'Love until the end', which was planned for 100 episodes, will be extended four episodes and end with a 104th episode on 31st.

The 'left-handed wife' follow-up to 'Love to the end' is scheduled for the first broadcast on January 2, 2019. Soo Kyung Lee, Jin Woo Kim, Jin Tae Hyun, and Ha Yeon Chung.

http://news.g-enews.com/view.php?ud=201812061058527077c4c55f9b3d_1&amp;md=20181206114129_K

It's good that kidnapping ended quickly and it was "tiny", I don't want more... At least HotHunk could spend little time with his son, I always enjoy these dad-son scenes :) Fortunately HotHunk didn't let himself shake off with his son's help, when KaYoung wanted to go with cab angrily. They went out as family before Emily :D  

I knew when Emily mentioned secret, Sena would dig into... I hope HotHunk is prepared for this, because Sena will call people as last attempt from USA.:unsure: Slowly there was no one left, who would help to Evil Witch... Everybody is her enemy, she can't weasel out of this, and now Jung Chairman came back :P I have feeling that maybe HotHunk already knows that CDB lives... I'm curious about secret, I think we will not find out this week (maybe next week). 

I hope we can get happy family moments and maybe there will be wedding with honeymoon and child-birth again (This is my wish, if it would  be, I forgive to writer for these craziness). In the beginning KY's dad said that he wanted big wedding for his daughter (not fast, little ceremony) and KY wants to wear the glass ring on special day :) 

Actually, I am all for the big scolding by Ga Young to Emily and Jung Han's mother. Ga Young once again reminded her of her own rejection of Yoon Soo and she has no say in the matter even if she got remarried. Jung Han's mother just got piled into the evil jing bang in Ga Young's eyes.

We saw how Jung Han respected Ga Young's as the main decision maker in anything to do with Yoon Soo as in his eyes Yoon Soo is Han Ga Young's son.

Jung Han literally  reminded Emily that his contract marriage to her is a torture. Further denote that he never had any feelings for her.

Ep 86 w/Eng subs: 

ARGH!!!  AGAIN it happens!  WitchyFake is on-the-ropes and they take a time-out!  WHY WHY WHY?

SweetGirl et al, missed a major opportunity to make trouble for WitchyFake, quitting after only starting. 

It was really good to see all the women lined-up against WitchyFake.  But they all backed-out rather than use the opportunity to make life miserable for WitchyFake. 

EvilCEO is back in town!  Things will soon get interesting.

What I really liked in this episode was the way WitchyFake sits down with her fake father, EvilPrez, and spills the beans about everything:  her motives, strategies,  and the exact part she expects him to play.  They are the EvilFamily and they aren't even a family.  Again, WHY hasn't HotHeir kicked her out of the house?  WHY does he continue to tolerate WitchyFake and her crimes against humanity?  Does he truly feel pity towards kiddo?  

At least things will get a little more interesting now. 

Oh, what is up with DeRanged being so skinny?  She looks anorexic, the baggy clothes don't fool anyone. 

Emily is so useless. I don’t know why JH counted on her for his revenge. She’s so unstable. She was supposed to show up at the police station as witness again for GY against SN but oh no...she’s too busy having a pity party for herself. I guess SN ordering her murder is not enough to quench her obsession with JH. Instead she’s walking the bridge getting drunk and thinking about the conversations with SN and GY with I suppose JH being the common denominator in both conversations. She then collapses and is sent to the hospital pulling JH away from his busy day. At this point I don’t know between SN and her which one I cannot stand the most.

Did SN spread a rumor about HG or something like that? I see the people were staring at him when he entered the lobby of their company building.

3 minutes ago, joan0528 said:

The fight now is for GY alone, JH i dont know already becausw of Emily..GY told JH that emily really like her a lot..

Are you saying that GY alone is fighting against SN because JH is busy with useless Emily who seems to be in a coma?

Archived