[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, mmac80 said:

Episode 14 BTS! Still waiting for the youtube version:

TvN has focused very carefully to make a natural with nothing to watch these BTS. Hope someone can find something interesting lol

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I'm disappointed with the short BTS no BTS for the morning after, I wanna see his reaction seeing PMY in the white shirt :( they need to release the DVD :sweatingbullets::lol:

by the way, I notice PSJ's Balenciaga cap here is Blue but it was Brown in the video he posted like that of PMY

It’s very good job guy

• Like 3

11 hours ago, addikorean16 said:

But I do think that, realistically, not everything can be planned when it comes to kissing scenes.

Kkk don't worry. I totally agree with your POV. That post just to share with others. Maybe for those wondering how she tackled her kiss/intimate scene with her  onscreen partners in her previous dramas.

Planning and execution are totally different story. Actors are human after all. Now even robot is forced to feel something right kkkk. 

I think if I start sharing my POV it will be much much longer than yours kkk.  But one thing for sure,  Minyoung looked really comfortable with PSJ especially after the first kiss. I  think after that first kiss they had long discussion - maybe to match their  styles-  because after that, she looked so relaxed especially for the wardrobe kiss and also for the subsequent kisses.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, addikorean16 said:

@MeritaGToo many I guess NG or angle of shots for that back hug. I loved this drama but can't deny sometimes the editing quite choppy. Probably the director loved to include  the shot that looked much more real in showing emotions so he didnt mind such as Minyoung's hair condition - one time it was flawless wo a strand of hair out of place then in between shot - her hair looked a bit messy then back being flawless. kkkkkkk

That back hug too, the editing team just couldnt resist sharing that almost intimate neck kissing by him - then abruptly the angle of his head was different in a sec. I dont mind actually. I don't need flawless drama to make me happy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Episode 14 behind the scene,

- He glanced at her when Jung Yu Mi, was playfully slapping his hand

- He told her to slow down when she was eating the pasta (They cut that part so whether that was an adlib or something off-cam Im not sure)

* I cant read Hangul so I cant help in terms of translating that part

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Just a note for those who have the weibo link for the shipper’s video - if you would like the chinese words translation and since I have done it for a mate in this forum, just PM me :) won’t post it here to avoid shipping wars and because some weibo users are not too keen to have it on other public forums.

Hi @ppinlove0606! , can you PM me the video and the translation please? Or anyone else that has the link already pls? Also created an account for this :D Thanks in advance! 

Edited by anac9
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Episode 14 behind the scene,

- He glanced at her when Jung Yu Mi, was playfully slapping his hand

- He told her to slow down when she was eating the pasta (They cut that part so whether that was an adlib or something off-cam Im not sure)

* I cant read Hangul so I cant help in terms of translating that part

I notice this glance too I was planning to make a gif but still busy here at work. Maybe later if someone does not make the same thing yet :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I notice this glance too I was planning to make a gif but still busy here at work. Maybe later if someone does not make the same thing yet :D 

Oh dear please some one help. I cannot watch thrme video much now So busy these days

• Like 4

Sorry to everyone who requested for the link for my late reply. There are so many requests that I cannot reply on time plus soompi doesn’t allow me to cut and paste fast enough and I spend really a lot of time waiting for the lapse before I can send it to all so I might not be able to send it to everyone. My apologies.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

6 hours ago, haelan said:

Since the wedding rumors came out, I also happened to lurk around the Marie Belle IG and I found this: 

And I’m not sure what it says but I just found it interesting how this is a post not related to their (beautiful) wedding gowns. I wonder if it was already pre-planned for a wedding scene and this is their clue or if the PDs decided to go with them since they showed interest first. But whatever the reason, is this a coincidence B)? Their gowns are GORGEOUS :wub:

Edit: I think KMS’s dress at the Spanish embassy scene was theirs, oops!

I am not sure if pd nim will give us wedding scene for these couple but i look somewhere on my iG explore there's a video shown PSJ doing his signature aura thing while wear tux. According to it's novel and webtoon they are jump the wedding scene only put a wedding dress fitting in webtoon, while in novel series the writer just describe a months after their marriage.

what make me curious is the scene when miso revealing she is pregnant and i hope pd nim can put their kids scene also , since in novel version they will have 2 kids a son and a daughter who look exactly their little version . His son will be more savage than young joon and i love how writer nim describe when thier son disturb their time for enjoying "Something in bed" hehehehehe

*Sorry for my very bad English and really toxic spoiler.

I am just too excited to shipping these two

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

giphy.gif

@parkparkloveu @lovely_skham

I noticed the glance too. The BTS is so short that even a glance is precious to shippers :)

Yoo Mi and Seo Joon was so close in Youn's kitchen although they only spent like more than 2 weeks filming together with the other casts in Spain. Yoo Mi is very easy-going so people feel comfortable around her and I guess they still stayed in contact after the show, of course as noona and dongsaeng. But to compare how he treats YM and how he treats MY who is also a noona and also easy-going kind of person, it just feels different although I cant expain it cuz I'm not good with words. 

Back to the glance, didn't he act like a bf who had to watch his gf's reaction closely because he was afraid that she might feel jealous about him getting intimate with a female friend. LOL. Actually he didn't have to but during the bts, I noticed he glanced at her more than once, probably to check her mood or to make sure she not feel left out, basically he really did care about her feelings. 

Edit: Youtube ver 

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, ayu purnamasari said:

I am not sure if pd nim will give us wedding scene for these couple but i look somewhere on my iG explore there's a video shown PSJ doing his signature aura thing while wear tux. According to it's novel and webtoon they are jump the wedding scene only put a wedding dress fitting in webtoon, while in novel series the writer just describe a months after their marriage.

I also don't think we'll get a wedding scene -- just a dress/tux fitting like in the webtoon. I'd be surprised (but delighted) if we do.

what make me curious is the scene when miso revealing she is pregnant and i hope pd nim can put their kids scene also , since in novel version they will have 2 kids a son and a daughter who look exactly their little version . His son will be more savage than young joon and i love how writer nim describe when thier son disturb their time for enjoying "Something in bed" hehehehehe

:lol: That sounds funny!

• Like 5

Regarding his interaction with Jung Yu Mi, I felt that he was being quite considerate of them both, even though it was a "Youn's Kitchen" Reunion and they grew close even after it ended.

To put my post in context after she said "Aura" he bursted out laughing seconds after saying "Your doing it wrong" -NG. Which explains why she was playfully hitting his hand after she laughed as well. Obviously laughing at the entirety of the line. Again this is my opinion but I felt he was fully aware of them both which is why he glanced checking to see PMY's reaction when he saw she was laughing too then he goes and says "Sorry". I will echo the same sentiments that you can tell by his mannerisms he didn't want PMY to feel awkward with his familiarity with JYM and their interactions. He behaved extremely well if he and PMY actually had something going on. ;)

• Like 13

@BINGO_O Thanks for the gif. Yes they are both Noonas to him but he treats PMY differently :D I cannot also describe it well :sweatingbullets::wub:

here is another short glance he gave to PMY while joking with JYM

2936701_B-_E37_D-45_F0-_A33_A-3_E995_C61

@mmac80 maybe a dress fitting and they will fast forward to after wedding and would just show a wedding photograph of them.

Doing a wedding scene needs a lot of props and cameos. I don't think they did that. There would have been fancams if ever they filmed the scene. 

• Like 9

19 hours ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Just a note for those who have the weibo link for the shipper’s video - if you would like the chinese words translation and since I have done it for a mate in this forum, just PM me :) won’t post it here to avoid shipping wars and because some weibo users are not too keen to have it on other public forums.

Please PM me the Weibo link. If the translated version is too much of a hassle for you, am happy with the link. Thank You so much! :)

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Doing a wedding scene needs a lot of props and cameos. I don't they they did that. There would have been fancams if ever hey filmed the scene. 

Well if they did a wedding scene, it would have yet to be filmed because according to the Drama staff they finished filming all the indoor scenes which now they have is all out door scenes which will be a closed set so I still have high hopes for there to be a legitimate wedding scene. Filming ends in 2 more days so there is still plenty of time for them to plan and secure everything. I think that the PD and the Writers really want to make it count so I am crossing my fingers that everything is going according to plan despite the photo leak.

Regarding the Balenciaga Hats, I dont think that PMY is wearing a brown one but due to the warm lighting it appears like that so I would assume it is actually black. Balenciaga hats in that specific style comes in 2 colors (Black and Pink) - Womens but if its an old hat then Im not sure but for right now you can only purchase it in those colors. I think PSJ is wearing a black one as well not a blue. Photos aren't the greatest indicator of the true colors.

• Like 12

The cast of tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” personally chose their favorite scenes from the drama thus far!

Park Seo Joon, who stars as narcissistic vice president Lee Young Joon, singled out the ending scene of Episode 1. In the scene, Lee Young Joon makes a desperate attempt to stop his secretary Kim Mi So from quitting by arrogantly declaring, “I, Lee Young Joon, will let you marry me.”‘

The actor explained, “I think it’s a scene that implicitly depicts both the beginning and end of our drama. The impactful ending scene of Episode 1 became the driving force that allowed Young Joon and Miso’s romance to relentlessly push forward from the beginning to the very end.”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon-2.jpg

Park Min Young, who plays the role of Lee Young Joon’s long-suffering secretary Kim Mi So, named two scenes as her favorites. The first was the ending scene of Episode 5, in which Kim Mi So’s first kiss with Lee Young Joon ends in humiliation.

“The romantic moment was interrupted by Young Joon’s trauma, and the memory of her first kiss was disastrously ruined,” recalled Park Mi Young. “I found that scene particularly memorable.”

She also chose the final scene of Episode 10, in which Kim Mi So regains her lost memories of the past and faints from shock. “The magic show scene dramatically portrayed Mi So being overwhelmed by shock and horror after the missing pieces of her memory returned to complete the puzzle,” she said. “I think a high-quality scene was born.”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-33.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ppinlove0606 said:

Sorry to everyone who requested for the link for my late reply. There are so many requests that I cannot reply on time plus soompi doesn’t allow me to cut and paste fast enough and I spend really a lot of time waiting for the lapse before I can send it to all so I might not be able to send it to everyone. My apologies.

It’s not your fault, If you cant send to me it’s ok. I cannot find other easier way to help you make it without post a public link here. So dont feel bad about this its not your fault

• Like 3