[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

39 minutes ago, luvsjcwpmy said:

In short,  PSJ is a man to be admired.  Plain? maybe. But not in that meaning of  'plain'.    And that's why,  I like him.

@luvsjcwpmy Ahhh not sure if 'plain' can be associated with him at all. kkk But it'd be more interesting to be around someone who considered himself  as plain but later on his charms creep on you  - long lasting impression than  the one looked so hype in the beginning but fell flat in the end. 

@dramamilftx I really enjoyed reading his interviews. His fans are really lucky to have a really dedicated translator for  his interviews. He is such one tough cookie. Totally impressed when in one of the interviews he was not afraid to say - he would refuse to answer same old questions over and over again. Like what the point of having interview after interview with same old recycled questions.

@yujien I certified myself as a lurker for whatever thread associated with Minyoung. Just trying not to post just in case I'm talking/posting too much kkkkk. Glad to see you are here too. :D

• Like 7

@MillyR thanks for the link. What a good interview. Psj is such a great person!

I teared up a lil bit when I read this part :

I hear others well. I am better than anyone else at not criticizing others just because they are different from me and just accepting them. I don’t judge them based on my values. I am flexible in that regard. I guess that is why people can easily tell me what they are not happy with

It's not easy to find someone like that. People always like to judging others ( yes even your own friends and family) and put their own standart to other people, but psj doesnt easily critizing others or judging them, he accepts people just the way they are. . .what a beautiful human being, no wonder he has so many friends and really well liked. 

It's make me mad me when haters saying he is childish and judging him without know anything. .His answers are very honest but you can clearly tell that he is really mature and thoughtful

• Like 8

Usually I lurk, post once a while.  Well most of us has jump ship to ship.  @hrh77 It's just a wrong choice of words. She is just loyal to 'the ship' and maybe invest a lot of time in it.  I had high hopes in that ship too but..... AhH  (sigh)  We can only watch from far.  Let's us be more appreciative of what we are watching.

Like right now I'm just enjoying everyone's comment and analysist. Mostly enjoy the drama. These two are so professional. Like I have predicted (posted in the other thread) and this two have delivered.

On 7/2/2018 at 1:04 PM, tan10can said:

I totally agree with you. PMY and PSJ has great working chemistry with all OTPs and absolutely professional study their character and become selfless in them. My 2cents in this drama, I think both might having done their homework and look each other up. PMY is one of the few ladies actors whom are not fazed by skinship. Just like the previous drama for PMY(which I ship), I remembered she was so comfortable with him she even her mom thought they were filming x rated LOL. That's why I think they will be more daring in this one (I hope...:phew: as it's cable tv too). So...... PSJ do what you can.  Bring on the PG19 webtoons they will do what they can.

Image result for sexy anime

I do see  PSJ is smitten and he is just testing the water as how far he can take with her.  I think he has seen her dramas and knows she does not hold back with skinship and very good at micro expressing. If I remember correctly all her previous PDs praise her for that. Now ready for bed scenes...  till next week!!! We will see what happens in a year or if this get too hot a shotgun wedding LOL!!!!!

Image result for yes meme funny animated

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

CLOSET KISSING SCENE INTRUDER

PSJ: The fly was harassing me in the closet 2018new_shiwang_thumb.png

MY: How dare it bully my VC and interrupt our kiss. Don't worry, I'll get rid of it for you 2018new_ding_org.png

PSJ: Ahh....I'll still hold on to you while you do that.....

ewPmh9l.gif

Afterall, I've handled worse before 2018new_yinxian_org.png

REjRlW9.gif

Spoiler

XkIWIph.gif

• Like 9
  • LOL 6

That picture at the 1st screening...maybe it is because he's a dongsaeng that she thinks he's "harmless"...thats one way for the walls to be "accidentally" down...who took that pic I wonder. 

Didn't realise he couldn't look at her in the script reading...must go look up the videos...

Pmy is beautiful...and smart ...and has a bright personality...so I think her costars were probably all smitten n hence ...all those adoring gazes in bts that makes us the hapless audience into shippers

The 1st screening dinner was like the "blockbuster" group date :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, mushforbrains said:

That picture at the 1st screening...maybe it is because he's a dongsaeng that she thinks he's "harmless"...thats one way for the walls to be "accidentally" down...who took that pic I wonder. 

Hahaha...don't think so...

She closed the gap even before the 1st screening. PSJ looked more refrained....2018new_huaixiao_org.png

DzRGV5b.gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

I think in the beginning MY like to tease SJ so we see she close up the gap by getting close initiated to talk and ask questions after SJ feels he's comfortable he's turn to joke and play around and it's MY who is more tune down now as she's shy probably realise Mr Park has a humorous character basically she's attracted to it but she might not show but quietly enjoy as she discover he's serious playful and considerate ...a remarkable guy ...she's probably considering

• Like 10

8 hours ago, MillyR said:

Hi, I think few people here still remember me from another thread. kkkk As someone mentioned before, as long as Minyoung is there that is my 'ship'.  So happy to see that more and more people appreciate her, domestic and international fans. As for me, always once I knew about Minyoung's new project, I'll start digging about her costar. And PSJ is quite impressive - for some of you who really interested to know about him should read his interviews here - there are  a few of his translated interviews here

https://www.dramamilk.com/park-seo-joon-elle-interview-solid-homme-solid-soul/

Hi we met before in another thread..welcome here.  We're of the same feather with it comes to shipping hehehe,  as I always mention PMY is my only constant :blush:

Thanks for the link.... PSJ may seem playful on the set...but beneath that is a man with deep thoughts.  He is serious about his acting that is why his works are all well received by the viewers.  I am seeing some similarities between these 2.  Song Ji Na once said that PMY is not after popularity...she just wants to be a good actress, that's why she chose A New Leaf over Doctor Stranger because she knows she can learn a lot from Kim Myung Min....his process of character building.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, minseojoon said:

Oh! Mr. Park....when did you close the gap between us? 2018new_wenhao_thumb.png

88d633e2gy1ft256rvah7j21kw11x0yq.jpg

Please explain the reason for watching the video leaning toward each other like this? 2018new_sikao_thumb.png

4E9zSDs.gif

Especially for PMY who was seated facing the screen but still leaned towards PSJ while watching.  B)

• Like 5

10 hours ago, MillyR said:

Hi, I think few people here still remember me from another thread. kkkk As someone mentioned before, as long as Minyoung is there that is my 'ship'.  So happy to see that more and more people appreciate her, domestic and international fans. As for me, always once I knew about Minyoung's new project, I'll start digging about her costar. And PSJ is quite impressive - for some of you who really interested to know about him should read his interviews here - there are  a few of his translated interviews here

https://www.dramamilk.com/park-seo-joon-elle-interview-solid-homme-solid-soul/

@MillyR thanks for sharing Interviews on PSJ. I am a fan of PMY and got to really know and like PSJ now based on all the sharing here. 

https://www.dramamilk.com/interview-park-seo-joon-grazia-2014-you-are-warm/

From above interview on PSJ, noted he is a very deep and thoughtful person. He knows what he wants in life and has a lot of similarities with MY. I hope both can have the best of friendship in WWWSK; which can turn to a closer relationship leading to ending like SongSong couple. :wub::wub:

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, MayL said:

@MillyR thanks for sharing Interviews on PSJ. I am a fan of PMY and got to really know and like PSJ now based on all the sharing here. 

https://www.dramamilk.com/interview-park-seo-joon-grazia-2014-you-are-warm/

From above interview on PSJ, noted he is a very deep and thoughtful person. He knows what he wants in life and has a lot of similarities with MY. I hope both can have the best of friendship in WWWSK; which can turn to a closer relationship leading to ending like SongSong couple. :wub::wub:

Thank you so much for the link! I enjoyed reading psj interview, i also learned a lot from him

My fav part :

What is your biggest goal?
I have a lot, but I am a human being first, then an actor. I want to be a good father and a good husband.

How to get a man like psj? I need one :tears:

I hope pmy doesnt let him go lol, he is one of kind

• Like 12