[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

34 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Phuket..Shanghai..and whats next?!?! :wub:

Europe? Paris! :P

In the webnovel miso's new hobby was studying French...pmy loves paris...we never know whats next but i hope that the last destination is the altar! *woot woot*

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i saw on instagram that psj is going to shanghai for cosmo beauty tomorrow.. same as pmy? is it true? posted by @ my_seojun 

It would make sense since both of them represent beauty products and fashion brands. :)

2 hours ago, newkid09 said:

Guys, I'm literally screaming right now OMG!!! Question though: do they HAVE to be there in Shanghai for the Cosmo event? I mean will they be interviewed or something or did they just randomly decide to join the event? 

Both are the "faces" of some beauty/ skin care products and fashion brands, so it's probably work related for both. Their presences at this event would be part of their contracts with the brands they represent. So it's not like choosing whether to attend an event or not. The "face" of a brand is expected to be present at such professional  events. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, newkid09 said:

Guys, I'm literally screaming right now OMG!!! Question though: do they HAVE to be there in Shanghai for the Cosmo event? I mean will they be interviewed or something or did they just randomly decide to join the event? 

They have to be there if they are the "faces" of companies participating in this event. Both have contracts with beauty/ skin care products and fashion brands. So going to such fashion-world professional events is a must-attend, and a common detail in such contracts. 

But it's a nice bonus if you're a couple. Lol

58 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

eventhough it is a private event, there will be press right? will they take photos together? lol cant wait!

I am as happy as everyone on this news..:wub: Buut.. it is a private event and although there will be some photo op for the press. I dont think they will have pictures together, since they represent endorsements separately. Maybe our luck will be random pictures taken by some guests.. There will be some "ninja moves" from this two, that's for sure. :P

Anyways, Im still happy that they are in the same event. This ship is getting stronger! :wub::D

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, tali58 said:

They have to be there if they are the "faces" of companies participating in this event. Both have contracts with beauty/ skin care products and fashion brands. So going to such fashion-world professional events is a must-attend, and a common detail in such contracts. 

But it's a nice bonus if you're a couple. Lol

Okay. Thanks for clarifying. Must be for endorsements indeed, but yes, the fact that it's private means they can do whatever they want without prying eyes and/or fancams. I hope we still get a glimpse from this ninja couple doing something special together. Makes me think that the tvN interview was the cast members way of teasing them. LOL

• LOL 1

omg this couple is so funny :joy: when we all expected them to attend the same award and the likelihood is like 90% they both decided to stay at home and made us lose our hope of seeing them together i public and then kaboom same.private.event.overseas. this is the most exciting ship I've ever boarded on  :rolleyes: That's pretty much explained how they didnt confirm to attend AAA which is supposed to take place tmr right ;) Im sure AAA did invite at least 1 of them bc they are super popular this year loll 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

24 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Both are the "faces" of some beauty/ skin care products and fashion brands, so it's probably work related for both. Their presences at v this event would be part of their contracts with the brands they represent. So it's not like choosing whether to attend an event or not. The "face" of a brand is expected to be present at such professional  events. 

the cosmetic, fashion brands ppc represent(Laneige, Shiseido, Ziozia, Compagna..etc) are not related to the event "Cosmo Beauty Ceremony" at all. it's not part of their contracts. this is just ppc's decision.:rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

the cosmetic, fashion brands ppc represent(Laneige, Shiseido, Ziozia, Compagna..etc) are not related to the event "Cosmo Beauty Ceremony" at all. it's not part of their contracts. so this is just ppc's decision.:rolleyes:

yep cosmo beauty ceremony is fashion related event, mostly awarding people who are in fashion industry.. this is a star studded event with famous actors, singers, athletes and etc. however, not everyone will hv the honour of being invited..

last year, the red carpet for the event was epic lol.. the stars were basically dressed up in high end fashion brands and they also took pre red carpet photoshoots.. 

cant wait to see what pmy and psj will wear tomorrow :wub:

• Like 3

Tomorrow big names from C-ent are going as well, it’s not small event. Can’t wait to see my PPC. 

PMY has a huge fanbase there, hopefully we will get some good pics lol

But considering that WWWSK was popular in china and is still airing in HK so I’m not really worried lol 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sonoma said:

walk red carpet together ???? 

007d-Pu17gy1fxmzxhktzsj30x20y3gti.jpg

Please explain this to me...Is it common for former co-stars to walk at the red carpet together when they're past the promotion stage and when the event has nothing to do with their previous show or is this their way of thanking the Chinese fans??

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, newkid09 said:

Please explain this to me...Is it common for former co-stars to walk at the red carpet together when they're past the promotion stage and when the event has nothing to do with their previous show or is this their way of thanking the Chinese fans??

most likely because they are "Korea" celebrity and 
the popularity of WWWSK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1