[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

26 minutes ago, tali58 said:

What was in the post?

She post her (maybe) photoshoot with caption #shooting

Can I say PMY is so careless? Lol..No offense but I see this so funny. Maybe PMY don't know about PSJ's update so she update her ig without thinking of us PPC shippers who thirsty about them. And then boom..Many fans comments on her ig about their update almost at the same time, coincidence etc. She realised it and she deleted her post to not cause opinions about them but its useless.

Or maybe she deleted her post because it can be spoiled for her next project. This is just my opinion, I just think she's so funny and careless :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Can I say PMY is so careless? Lol..No offense but I see this so funny. Maybe PMY don't know about PSJ's update so she update her ig without thinking of us PPC shippers who thirsty about them. And then boom..Many fans comments on her ig about their update almost at the same time, coincidence etc. She realised it and she deleted her post to not cause opinions about them but its useless.

Or maybe she deleted her post because it can be spoiled for her next project. This is just my opinion, I just think she's so funny and careless :D

Thanks.  :)

It could be for various reasons, so it doesn't seem to me to be significant. 

9 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

Do any of you still remember when PMY followed some of the shipper’s fan pages, unfortunately I don’t use instagram so I can’t link it here, but if my memory serves me right, it has happened more than one occasion, I want to think of it as an accident, but something tells me she’s somewhat dropping hints once in a while though.. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 11/14/2018 at 6:12 PM, GraceW said:

Sometimes I felt they can do the kisses and hugs so smooth, so real and passionately because they already get used to it.....if you know what I meant ;)

Some of the scene such as closet kiss and wall kiss ep 13....it was PMY that has suggested "how to make the kiss scene more real" ex she hug PSJ neck while kissing. I was kinda surprised though....since I know that she more preserved/careful one.

Because of WWWSK.....I re-check several BTS kiss scenes on other drama (to confirm my sanity) , there were nothing close with the chemistry with these two...other drama purely "work" and "acting". Of course with DOTS that different story (since both of the Actors were in relationship) 

There's a wall kissing scene that PSJ did in "A Witch's Romance" that's on several YouTube K- dramas "best kissing" videos that people put up. I'm interested to know what you think of it, if you check it out or have already seen it. 

@snitchdream08, i find it rather amusing that PSJ is actually able to control his desires when he's around PMY when they are posing in front of the camera but during the filming scenes, we can all clearly see that his body language totally gives his act away (i.e taking small advantages while not making it look like he's trying to overwhelm her with his presence.

If we need further verification of his bodily action when posing infront of the camera, probably finding a photo of him with Baek Jin Hee would be the one that carries the most impact since she was his last rumored ex girlfriend isn't it? 

Dear fans of PSJ who have been following him since the start of his career, please help me verify this as i am not totally updated on his previous relationships.

P.S: Good Find though, gives us shippers in this thread peace of mind to wait for their announcement of marriage be it 2 or 3 years down the road, me secretly hoping it would be sooner but time will tell...^_^

6 hours ago, tali58 said:

There's a wall kissing scene that PSJ did in "A Witch's Romance" that's on several YouTube K- dramas "best kissing" videos that people put up. I'm interested to know what you think of it, if you check it out or have already seen it. 

I wasn't really sure which scene you were referring to but i watched one video where there were comparisons of his kiss scenes of his recent shows from A Witch's Romance which showed a wall kissing scene, She Was Pretty, Fight For My Way and The bed scene from What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. 

My personal thought is at the time when the scene from A Witch's Romance was released, i probably will say it showcased PSJ's ability to really demonstrate a kiss in a scene where he was very proactive with his co-star, i still didn't really have this feeling that it was PSJ but rather it was this character he was trying to portray. However, in the What's Wrong with Secretary Kim Bedscene/Wall Kiss, probably the main reason why i kind of could feel it was PSJ rather than his character was because in the drama, his character and PMY's character were pretty much clueless about love and they were slowly finding out about their mutual attraction for each other, in that scene alone we can clearly see that they don't behave like they are first timers in love but rather show such affection for each other, not to mention PSJ's character in the drama was someone who fancied himself more compared to a person of the opposite gender, so to portray that side of him was really interesting when i watched the scene.

Hope this is what you were referring to. Cheers!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

I wasn't really sure which scene you were referring to but i watched one video where there were comparisons of his kiss scenes of his recent shows from A Witch's Romance which showed a wall kissing scene, She Was Pretty, Fight For My Way and The bed scene from What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. 

My personal thought is at the time when the scene from A Witch's Romance was released, i probably will say it showcased PSJ's ability to really demonstrate a kiss in a scene where he was very proactive with his co-star, i still didn't really have this feeling that it was PSJ but rather it was this character he was trying to portray. However, in the What's Wrong with Secretary Kim Bedscene/Wall Kiss, probably the main reason why i kind of could feel it was PSJ rather than his character was because in the drama, his character and PMY's character were pretty much clueless about love and they were slowly finding out about their mutual attraction for each other, in that scene alone we can clearly see that they don't behave like they are first timers in love but rather show such affection for each other, not to mention PSJ's character in the drama was someone who fancied himself more compared to a person of the opposite gender, so to portray that side of him was really interesting when i watched the scene.

Hope this is what you were referring to. Cheers!

You worded exactly my impressions on both scenes! I felt the same way,  and was wondering if others had the same impression. 

He always 'becomes' any of the characters he plays. That's why he's such a good actor. So in WR, it's the character kissing. But In WWWSK, it does seem that the man PSJ breaks through the separation from the character.  

Also,  the difference, in my eyes, isn't in the technique, (and he's got some fierce technique in both!), but the energy of the chemistry is totally different. 

3 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

@snitchdream08, i find it rather amusing that PSJ is actually able to control his desires when he's around PMY when they are posing in front of the camera but during the filming scenes, we can all clearly see that his body language totally gives his act away (i.e taking small advantages while not making it look like he's trying to overwhelm her with his presence.

If we need further verification of his bodily action when posing infront of the camera, probably finding a photo of him with Baek Jin Hee would be the one that carries the most impact since she was his last rumored ex girlfriend isn't it? 

Dear fans of PSJ who have been following him since the start of his career, please help me verify this as i am not totally updated on his previous relationships.

P.S: Good Find though, gives us shippers in this thread peace of mind to wait for their announcement of marriage be it 2 or 3 years down the road, me secretly hoping it would be sooner but time will tell...^_^

This "evidence" given in this article about PSJ and BJH from 2015 sounds almost identical to what's now being written about PSJ and PMY. Except for the walks togethe, and the fact that the actors are farther in their careers. In many sentences,  if you switch the names of the actresses, you wouldn't be able to tell which actress it's about.  

https://www.soompi.com/article/687129wpp/baek-jin-hee-and-park-seo-joon-have-been-dating-for-two-years

5 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

IMG-20181122-WA0006.jpg

See the difference? :wub:

For some of u that haven't seen the pic and since this is small I'll just tell u, in all the pics PSJ held his female costars by the shoulder but with PMY it was by the waist but he super ninja'd about it so u have to zoom in to see it LOL

And I just wanna add to other posts about how his acting was in WWWSK compared to others. Tbh as I rewatched the drama, I started to realize PSJ was no longer VP around ep 9 with the closet scene. From there I think he kinda went down spiral and shown a lot of PSJ in small glimpses (Big time with the bedroom scene). PMY on the other hand was the opposite, I have to give it to her for nailing down her character from ep 1-16 all the way. I was only able to see PMY during intimacy scenes, but it was barely.

Ik I'll look like a fool if this doesn't become true later but idc, mark my words PSJ & PMY will get married lol u just wait.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, tali58 said:

This "evidence" given in this article about PSJ and BJH from 2015 sounds almost identical to what's now being written about PSJ and PMY. Except for the walks togethe, and the fact that the actors are farther in their careers. In many sentences,  if you switch the names of the actresses, you wouldn't be able to tell which actress it's about.  

https://www.soompi.com/article/687129wpp/baek-jin-hee-and-park-seo-joon-have-been-dating-for-two-years

Even the newspaper where it was first reported is the same (Sports Donga).

• Like 1