[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

15 hours ago, canangel7019 said:

I think someone tagged them so she deleted that pic. 
This has happened twice now ...
sometimes her actions really make me ponder over whether she has moved on or what ???:worried:

but then again when one of them makes a post and other follows I go bonkers all over again !!!! It’s a confusing road for us shippers 

I also dont think she deleted that pic bc of pps tagging them, it doesnt make sense, but ... oh God give us some big hints of ppc without any doubts, biggg happiness for pps.

• Like 1

i also think the plot is slowing a bit~ i want him to do something big already! DanBam is not growing yet and they are all over the place.. at this rate how are they gonna beat Jangga?

~ PSJ though! what cant this man do? his acting is getting better and better in every episode.. :wub:

anyhow i hope the plot will be better in ep9.. i really hope IC can surpass Sky Castle ratings.. 

• Like 2

So elegant in black leather coat :glasses:

Anyway this guy need to see her as Secretary Kim haha

gonna miss her enjoying fashion show :D

I wonder if she's back home already.. The number of coronavirus in Italy also increases...so does Korea... 

Lets keep ourselves be careful with the virus. Be safe everyone :heart:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, suie said:

Will PMY drama be available on Netflix as quick as IC is? Does it have the same rights? I’m in the UK and IC is available as soon as it’s finished airing in korea 

Unfortunately, PMY’s drama is not yet available in netflix. No promotional videos has been released unlike IC that two weeks prior the airing date netflix already released the teasers.

6 hours ago, suie said:

Will PMY drama be available on Netflix as quick as IC is? Does it have the same rights? I’m in the UK and IC is available as soon as it’s finished airing in korea 

sadly it’s not gonna be on Netflix. so far, IFY will be available only on Viki, Viu and IQiyi..... not sure about Viki and Viu but on IQiyi the first ep will be streamed on 25th (if im not mistaken).

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, AshLover26 said:

Unfortunately, PMY’s drama is not yet available in netflix. No promotional videos has been released unlike IC that two weeks prior the airing date netflix already released the teasers.

2 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

sadly it’s not gonna be on Netflix. so far, IFY will be available only on Viki, Viu and IQiyi..... not sure about Viki and Viu but on IQiyi the first ep will be streamed on 25th (if im not mistaken).

Awww I see I remember it being a possibility. That’s a shame. It would have gotten even more buzz if available on Netflix.

IFY is a melodrama too so the success of it will really depend on the cast and plot progression. This actually will be my first time willingly watching a melodrama all cos of PMY and Lee Jae Wook.