[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

6 hours ago, AshLover26 said:

Can we also validate that phone case? I think it’s from casetify. Rachel had it personalized with her name and Seojoon had it plain, that mirror back case something.

wow really?? 

same mirror case??

eventho Rachel customized it...

casetify mirror... check! :blush:

• Like 1

i think it's for sure that psj will be nominated for this year Baeksang awards.(he was already nominated for best actor award in 2017 Baeksang awards)

so i predict winners. i know it's too early..so read it just for fun.:D

Daesang: Han Seok Gyu

best actor: Park Seo Jun

best actress: Gong Hyo Jin

Daesang: when the Camellia blooms 

best actor: Han Seok Gyu(or Park Seo Jun)

best actress: Gong Hyo Jin (or Son Ye Jin or Kim Hye Soo if Camellia gets Daesang)

i hope number 1 will come true.:lol:

but If IC ratings keep increasing like now, IC can get greater results and many awards in Baeksang.(i think Kim Da mi will get new actress award)

but just being nominated in Baeksang is honor for actors&actresses.

i hope IFY will get more and more great response. so pmy also will be nominated in Baeksang.:heart:

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

do guys know what’s the deal with the hp case? i tried to search it but some shippers said they deleted it because PSJ’s fans got angry or something to do with Park’s Office~ umm what’s the issue exactly? it is really the same case? 

The pic was uploaded by PSJ on his fan cafe, which is not allow to post it in public, if not the company has their rights to take any legal action. Some shippers used it and make the collage with min young's photo to show that they are both using casetify iPhone cases so it would be better for pps to delete the photo to avoid any issue. 

• Thanks 1

Love the latest IC eps. PSJ definitely will be nominated for Baeksang Award.

:glasses::thumbsup: cant believe only 6 eps left. Time flies so fast!

And tomorrow gearing up for IFY :heart:

omg I love PMY being innocent and shy and lovable as Haewon. She is so cute. Heartfluttering ... I wonder what other stories that we will see from the village people..

• Like 1

Happy Independence Movement Day Korea!!!

To everyone in Korea:  we are praying for your safety, especially for all those ill with the virus, those battling the COVID-19 medically and in the frontlines of defence, those following up with contact tracing, those looking after the ill. 

Funny random post but saw that another celeb Sunghoon (from I live alone and other dramas I do not watch:sweatingbullets:) was wearing the same jumper as PMY that she wore whilst recently filming IFY. I’m curious about the brand now! 

• LOL 1