[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Eve Vii'eve said:

Yes, I've been following pmy for years. These shoes are not her style.  But now I think she really like it a lot. loli :wub:

One question I have in mind if this is Haewon's style or her personal style now because it's so not her :joy:

6 hours ago, minmangfan said:

As for me, as long as this photo still exists in PSJ's and PMY's instagram, I will remain steadfast in my love for them. This for me is the most solid proof of PPC and no one can convince me otherwise.

Don't take this too seriously. ppc have been regularly cleaned the old posts. especially PSJ..he posted his nephew pic before on his ig. but he deleted it when he was cleaning old posts. but you know it doesn't mean he doesn't love his nephew any more.:rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

One question I have in mind if this is Haewon's style or her personal style now because it's so not her :joy:

i think that is not Haewon style. cuz Haewon in the novel usually wears long skirt, coat or jumper. her style is just normal.

as i remember, she has loved wearing Nike since 2018.:lol:

• LOL 6

i saw something funny on twitter~~ someone tweeted that she’s ready to ship IU with PSJ bcoz of the movie ‘Dream’.. but when she saw the pic of Dream’s PDnim, she changed her mind and want to ship IU with PDnim instead coz he is really handsome lol... it was so funny.. but yess guyss seriously PD Lee is a handsome man. he looks like an actor himself..  not sure if he’s married or not lol..

btw PMY jst posted a new pic.. old pic or new? any clue? 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

but yess guyss seriously PD Lee is a handsome man. he looks like an actor himself..  not sure if he’s married or not lol..

he is a single.:D even his name is Lee Byung Hun(same with actor LBH name).

seems like it's an old pic. cuz in the pic, she doesn't have bang and her hair color is not black. and i don't think Italy is warm now enough to wear clothes like that.

and seeing her caption, she seems to have a cold. :tears:

I hope she will get well soon.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Don't take this too seriously. ppc have been regularly cleaned the old posts. especially PSJ..he posted his nephew pic before on his ig. but he deleted it when he was cleaning old posts. but you know it doesn't mean he doesn't love his nephew any more.:rolleyes:

Oh yes, I know that LOL I just find it really comforting that she remains to be the only woman in his account and vice versa. I take it as a subtle hint but won't really get shaken even when he decides to hide it. Besides I've been around despite the turbulent seas that we had to sail on since 2018, so I'll be fine. :heart:

• Like 1

I got double heart attack today with their same day update

ep10-3.gif

(we are in love vibe lol)

pmy:hey baby looking good there

psj: ouch my heart. you're beautiful girl. wait till I get home with soup.

(sorry just a little delulu mode hahaha)

Pics-Art-01-05-10-36-25.jpg

Oh goshhh their perfect visual , perfect figure, beautiful heart... I'm crying seeing this. They are just so beautiful together :wub: 

I just need some moment to get myself back *sniffsniff :lol: 

They came out at the right time when PPS missing them. Like...they can read us haha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Our PPC code right now is 'You post, I post' :joy: It's not once or twice.. Shall we call it coincidence or destiny or intentionally? :P

Take care of yourself too our queen.. Seems like she had cold.. Is she getting love virus from her lovely neighbour? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

55 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Our PPC code right now is 'You post, I post' :joy: It's not once or twice.. Shall we call it coincidence or destiny or intentionally? :P

Take care of yourself too our queen.. Seems like she had cold.. Is she getting love virus from her lovely neighbour? 

uhuh neighbour wasn't being careful? LOL jkjk

It is really freaking cold in korea now. Hope she can gain back energy and stay warmth and eat more vitamin to be VitaMinyoung back ;)

Leon, take care of your mommy!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

PPS IG account (pmy.leonessa) found the same pict on IG as PMY posted which was also recently uploaded, with the same boats position. Maybe her pic is new? She's traveling back to Italy after her last trip on Oct? 

But yeah, wherever she is now, I hope she is well.

11 minutes ago, endensia said:

PPS IG account found the same pict on IG as PMY posted which was also recently uploaded, with the same boats position. Maybe her pic is new? She's traveling back to Italy after the last trip on Oct? 

But yeah, wherever she is now, I hope she is well.

Nope its an old pic.. from her trip to Italy.

Her hair is much longer, doesnt have her bangs yet and different color.

She cut her bangs after her trip to Italy and they had their 1st script reading for IFY.

And the current weather in Italy now is a padded jacket kind of cold. Lol

When she attended the Busted2 launch.. she already had her bangs, they just hid it with her hairstyle that time.:lol:

kyahhhhhhh So goodlooking! *heartattack again 

His vibe telling 'Park Seo Joon~ coming thru~' . Maybe can add Come Thru bgm :lol:

Safe flight back and forth..proceed on filming? Very cow Seojoon..fighting!

( psstt captain you can stop by anywhere buy soup and vitamin supplies...you know.. haha)

• LOL 1