Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

New trailer of IC! B)

It looks like something you and your friends would enjoy watching. :wink:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Happy New Year 2020

Wishing all my fellow pps the happiest and successful year ahead.. keep on supporting our PPC.. fighting :D

• Like 2

On 12/30/2019 at 12:57 PM, quietobserver said:

Hello handsome :love:

He is sooooo good looking kyahh

Why covered your sexy lips,man? haha

He’s probably sending his pouts and kisses to his darling PMY!!!  :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1

Wishing all of us and especially our darlings PPC, a Happy and Healthful 2020, full of LOVE!!! 

:heart:

• Like 1

happy new year guys~ hopefully everyone will hv a great year in 2020.. 

btw no kstar dating scandal revealed by dispatch yet? i thought it's their NY tradition lol...  i know it's a violation of privacy but cant help it im such a nosy ahjumma..so kinda wanna know lol :sweatingbullets:~  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I honestly feel like DISPATCH is now hesitant because under the current climate in Korea and due to recent malicious comments debate plus the stress it may give idols and actors! I don’t think Dispatch want to out anyone without their permission. They’ll get such a backlash (than normal) and I do think Kcelebs are now more vocal on SNS about against these type of exposures!

well I hope that’s the reason for the delay! 

A bit late but...

Goodbye 2019, Hello 2020, everyone!

Collage-2020-01-01-22-41-33-1.gif

I always have faith in both PPC:heart: Both individually amazing and definitely good things be with them.

Wish pps here always be happy and have a great year!

• Like 4

Dropping by to wish you all a happy new year!!

May all your wishes come true, have a healthy and fun year!

Haven't posted here for a while but still like to read your post and the positive vibes, keep it up guys!

No news from our PPC, prob busy with work or having good time with each other :P

Cheers to 2020! :thumbsup:

• Like 3

PmY sent food, coffee truck and Klug massager gifts to the crew of  Find You today... sending good vibes for 2020 to everyone! B)

Just a lil something... the coffee tuck she sent is the same as the one PSJ fans sent to him on the set of his new drama about a week ago.. maybe he liked the coffee and recommended it? :P

Screenshot-20200102-120047-Layout.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

sejin-0523-20200102-23

I really like the cooking Miso photo on the banner.:D
and PMY made acrostic poem using 목해원(Mok Hae Won). very witty.:lol: 

목(neck in Korean) - When your neck is sick, try Klug
해(year in Korean)- the year has changed so eat "Tteokguk"(Korean traditional food k-ppl eat in new year)
원(원없이 means "as much as you want")- Drink coffee as much as you want
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Just when you thought this couple's coincidences will end this 2020...

Happy New Year, friends! I wish for good health for our PPC and for each and everyone of us. I also wish for a more lively thread when their dramas begin to air. :joy: I miss everyone here and know that even though I rarely post I still read the thread when I have time. Here's to hoping everyone has adjusted to writing 2020 on your notes and not 2019 anymore -- because I have yet to get used to it. :joy:

• Like 7

Beautiful person with warm heart :heart:

20200102-150559.png

So nice of her, a great gifts early year for her drama team. 

Oh hey there I see Miso cooking for Haewon's team~ owh she's good now :tounge_xd: 

and she is sooo witty with the acrostic poem. so cutee

A great new year start for IFYOBD!

-anw, what initial should we use for her new drama? The official english title is I'll Find You On Beautiful Day, IFYOBD or IFY? 

• Like 3

new IC posters!

Pics-Art-01-02-03-30-43.jpg

looks amazing~ it's like anticipating for a movie haha. Now we see that we have a full casts of amazing actors and actresses. That's why so much anticipation for IC *clapclap

Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

anw, what initial should we use for her new drama? The official english title is I'll Find You On Beautiful Day, IFYOBD or IFY? 

Maybe we can just use.. "IFY"? Just for reference anyway.. the shorter the better :lol:

• Awesome 1

On 12/29/2019 at 10:23 PM, fasiou said:

Hi guys, I dont know if I can say it here or not I dont want to make you sad friends but Im so sad and want some comfort, I dont know maybe some of you saw it on twitter or some ppc account, I saw it in an ppc account but she deleted that, it was with a sad emoji, it was written that park seo joon is dating with a popular idol girl:tears:, is that true???? Anybody else has heard that? I was too sad that I felt my heart broke so badly:tears: I love ppc sooo much and was waiting for a great news of them but this...

Hey girl, let's just chill & laugh it off:lol: Besides, it was a baseless rumour (it's not even a rumour for me lol).. What else you want from them to prove their 'secret love' dear.. I was actually worry if the paparazzi caught them dating in jtbc studio:joy: They got a looott of chances to meet each other during the break i guess.. 

There're so many foodtrucks sent by the fans! And now it's KMS's turn to show support to haewon :lol: and there you go another coincidence of the same foodtruck with the one SJ's fans sent.. Plus, they're now officially our nike couple:P let's just assume their stylists got the same fashion taste.. Or maybe they talked about this during the hang out

P/s: happy new year guys!!  Let's enjoy our 2020 ship with positive and happy vibes! 

• Like 1

Yeah guys this is my dream for 2020, work less n earn more! Even the hardworking cows wish to earn more money while working less.. Their thought always synchronize to each other.. Or perhaps they've discussed about this before;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

They all seemed to get along well.. :lol:

i have a good feeling about this drama.. :D

• Like 1

@Flowerone96  thanks dear and ok I keep being positive and pray for the bests for both ppc and pps. 

Hello friends,

wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year 2020
what a great start to 2020 with PSJ drama and dream pairing of PSJ-IU in movie

Can’t wait for lovely visual couple on big screen