[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

can't believe that one can bring down one's own dignity to do this just to make believe their own ship.. omg seriously?

Don't we all have something good we want to achieve in our life? That something we can be proud of

Is this something u can proud of?

Don't worry the real jingjaja.. we believe in you 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

if u know the owner get her to reset her acc....as we couldnt do anything unless a report from the original user with the correct registered acc is file.....

this will solve the issues......

Thank you admin for the quick action and deleting the posts. I will let the real owner of the account to do what you said. 

Thanks again.

poor jingjaja.. i was so confused jst now coz i know she would never write something like that.. she has been here since 2018 and she’s a long time fan of PSJ and such a good PPC shipper.. if u guys hv any way to personally contact her please advise her to file an official complaint to admin..... 

• Like 2

Looks like everyone here need to get active again and post more :joy:

looks like other shippers really felt threaten ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I understand everyone have their own life commitments. I honestly sometimes busy and can only repost from IG. I always thankful to everyone for lending their times to post abt PPC, here and also twitter and IG and weibo and other platform:heart: 

Less posting doesnt mean the love for PPC is gone..we still support them behind. 

You know... we can post abt PPC anything here. We can do some QnA or talk about wwwsk again..anything fun. 

Dont worry. Our forum is one of top active soompi forum. We can still go for 2000+ posts haha!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Looks like everyone here need to get active again and post more :joy:

looks like other shippers really felt threaten ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I understand everyone have their own life commitments. I honestly sometimes busy and can only repost from IG. I always thankful to everyone for lending their times to post abt PPC, here and also twitter and IG and weibo and other platform:heart: 

Less posting doesnt mean the love for PPC is gone..we still support them behind. 

You know... we can post abt PPC anything here. We can do some QnA or talk about wwwsk again..anything fun. 

Dont worry. Our forum is one of top active soompi forum. We can still go for 2000+ posts haha!

Hahaha yeah maybe i'll get back to my hobby-funfacts listing n all those things:joy: it's not that nothing to post but always busy with my other commitments.. It's so funny that these people felt threaten and triggered by PPS.. you guys should go back to your place and have fun among yourselves

• LOL 1

35 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

That so low of u labbit shipper.. Not only ig but soompi too? What's your motive actually.. What a waste of time..

Okayy that's it.. Let's just ignore these sick people

this is why pmy blocked them. i heard pmy blocked another hpl shipper acc(@happyeoja) again a few days ago. the acc was the one pmy k-solid fans really hated.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oke i hv a question.. may sound like a stupid one but please bear with me..:P but how can we know if PMY block some acc on ig? do we go through their following list and see if they follow PMY or not?

Thats one.. and you can notice that they can't/don't tag PMYs account anymore in their posts. Some will play safe and say that they never tagged PmY and dont follow her.

Oh please... if you're a fan of someone you will follow that person's social media account. That's basic.:smirk:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, Flowerone96 said:

Hahaha yeah maybe i'll get back to my hobby-funfacts listing n all those things:joy: it's not that nothing to post but always busy with my other commitments.. It's so funny that these people felt threaten and triggered by PPS.. you guys should go back to your place and have fun among yourselves

maybe we can start 2020 with PPC love Nike? :tounge_wink:

these two been into Nike for a while..

Nike couple :glasses:

• LOL 2

My friends who have resurrected from the holidays, don't you find it funny that all it took was one single post from one PPC shipper (who was asking who still believes in PPC) for a troll to come out and try to get into our nerves? We haven't even been that active in posting and they still think we are a threat? Don't they realize they only make themselves and their ship look pathetic? :joy: Dear PPS friends, I'm happy that the hacker posted something because we all became active today. I missed you all!!! Happy 2020! :heart:

TO THE OTHER SHIPPERS--

If you think you can rock the boat, think again. We don't even bother you and your fandom. We've actually been pretty quiet to even pose as a threat. We don't even try to stir you up -- mainly because there's NOTHING to stir up anyways? Boohoo.

As for "REAL COUPLE" claims -- sure sure, you can claim it all you want. But keep it on your own space because posting in ours only makes your insecurity show. And I hope you realize that PMY blocks fans who bother her too much, so I suggest you keep your mess to yourselves. We hope your families love you enough that you may find peace and joy this 2020.

Lots of love, from the Cow Couple from the HAPPIEST SET according to Rachel:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Thats one.. and you can notice that they can't/don't tag PMYs account anymore in their posts. Some will play safe and say that they never tagged PmY and dont follow her.

Oh please... if you're a fan of someone you will follow that person's social media account. That's basic.:smirk:

that means they knew they got blocked by her and avoid people to notice it lol

18 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oke i hv a question.. may sound like a stupid one but please bear with me..:P but how can we know if PMY block some acc on ig? do we go through their following list and see if they follow PMY or not?

@Matilda_Anne They actually talk about it amongst themselves. LOL I don't want to see their accounts but whenever I search #parkminyoung #박민영 and PMY's Chinese name on instagram they still show up and that's where I stumble upon their posts/comments. I hate that it happens but there's no way for me to filter it out so I just block them myself whenever I come across the annoying ones, so there are less of them in my search results now. The others are bearable but some are really meand and would hate on PPS even when we aren't even giving them the light of day LOL

@pmyftw understandable how you feel. I think it has been said a couple of times before. PPC is not for fainted hearts.:D

Just because people here dknt post as much, doesnt mean they dont believe in PPC anymore. Its just that we have other things to do also. I mean, like you said, you dont post a lot here too right? And PPc have their own private lives too. We cant keep forcing every little thing. But if you will really observe.. there have been a lot of connections again with PPC. PmYs TMI interview is kind of major. Lol! 

And there are still a lot of PPC accounts on IG and twitter.. not sure too which ones you are looking.. in fact there are new ones out there.

Anyways.. here's one we can connect.. for fun? Sure. :P

Lately, theyve been posing with their Nike sneakers.. i mean, pretty sure sneakers are not really PMys style. Lol!

I guess she really likes the shoes to show them off. :P

the shoes their wearing on these pix are Nike × Off White collaboration.

The tags on their shoes are not price tags.. thats part of the design.

Screenshot-20200105-141502-Layout.jpg

Cr to owner of the pix.

• Like 7