• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zashi23

• quietobserver

• twoparkcouple

• Matilda_Anne

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My every moment was you When I loved and also when I was in pain Even at our moment of farewell You were the whole world to me and every moment was you Without you, I don't think I can explain

I must say that I'm at awe with her Chinese. She spoke in Chinese throughout the interview. Her Chinese is really good. In one of the games, she was asked to guess PSJ's lips on a tablet that had 9 pi

I'm sorry but this is driving me insane! Anyone who is on a different ship and is reading this....   July 27: Media Reports the two are in a 3 year relationship, Same day, Agencies respond w

the infos i get from fellow PPS—>

if u are talking about the rumor ‘Psj is dating snsd member’, they said it started from one indonesian kpop prediction acc on fb (again prediction acc lol)~ last time it was also a kpop prediction acc on twitter who claimed Pmy is dating her costar since July... and the indonesian PPS who started spreading rumor about this is NOT RELIABLE at all.. she also claimed many things about Psj which are obviously not true.. if u wanna believe them up to you :phew:

anyhow doesnt matter PPS or not, if anyone spread hoax or false rumors about PPC, jst report to namoo and awesome.. if ppl wanna post nonsense crap on the internet, we cant stop them lol. but we can report them.. B)

it’s gonna be 2020 soon.. so excited for PPC new dramas... they are gonna be so good fingers crossed!! :heart:

ps~wwwsk_cnfans sent 2 coffee trucks to PMY.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 12/30/2019 at 12:57 PM, quietobserver said:

Hello handsome :love:

He is sooooo good looking kyahh

Why covered your sexy lips,man? haha

He’s probably sending his pouts and kisses to his darling PMY!!!  :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1

happy new year guys~ hopefully everyone will hv a great year in 2020.. 

btw no kstar dating scandal revealed by dispatch yet? i thought it's their NY tradition lol...  i know it's a violation of privacy but cant help it im such a nosy ahjumma..so kinda wanna know lol :sweatingbullets:~  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I honestly feel like DISPATCH is now hesitant because under the current climate in Korea and due to recent malicious comments debate plus the stress it may give idols and actors! I don’t think Dispatch want to out anyone without their permission. They’ll get such a backlash (than normal) and I do think Kcelebs are now more vocal on SNS about against these type of exposures!

well I hope that’s the reason for the delay! 

Dropping by to wish you all a happy new year!!

May all your wishes come true, have a healthy and fun year!

Haven't posted here for a while but still like to read your post and the positive vibes, keep it up guys!

No news from our PPC, prob busy with work or having good time with each other :P

Cheers to 2020! :thumbsup:

• Like 3

PmY sent food, coffee truck and Klug massager gifts to the crew of  Find You today... sending good vibes for 2020 to everyone! B)

Just a lil something... the coffee tuck she sent is the same as the one PSJ fans sent to him on the set of his new drama about a week ago.. maybe he liked the coffee and recommended it? :P

Screenshot-20200102-120047-Layout.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
sejin-0523-20200102-23

I really like the cooking Miso photo on the banner.:D
and PMY made acrostic poem using 목해원(Mok Hae Won). very witty.:lol: 

목(neck in Korean) - When your neck is sick, try Klug
해(year in Korean)- the year has changed so eat "Tteokguk"(Korean traditional food k-ppl eat in new year)
원(원없이 means "as much as you want")- Drink coffee as much as you want
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Just when you thought this couple's coincidences will end this 2020...

Happy New Year, friends! I wish for good health for our PPC and for each and everyone of us. I also wish for a more lively thread when their dramas begin to air. :joy: I miss everyone here and know that even though I rarely post I still read the thread when I have time. Here's to hoping everyone has adjusted to writing 2020 on your notes and not 2019 anymore -- because I have yet to get used to it. :joy:

• Like 7

Beautiful person with warm heart :heart:

20200102-150559.png

So nice of her, a great gifts early year for her drama team. 

Oh hey there I see Miso cooking for Haewon's team~ owh she's good now :tounge_xd: 

and she is sooo witty with the acrostic poem. so cutee

A great new year start for IFYOBD!

-anw, what initial should we use for her new drama? The official english title is I'll Find You On Beautiful Day, IFYOBD or IFY? 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, quietobserver said:

anw, what initial should we use for her new drama? The official english title is I'll Find You On Beautiful Day, IFYOBD or IFY? 

Maybe we can just use.. "IFY"? Just for reference anyway.. the shorter the better :lol:

• Awesome 1