[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, zashi23 said:

is this the official English title of PMYs drama?

Yes! I read here that the author wanted a translation that sounded better to the ear in English; rather than just direct translation. 

yeah. Work in a same building.

(picture tells it all:lol:)

Neighbours at home, neighbours at work :P nothing's wrong on supporting each others' works.;)

And support trucks keep coming and coming :thumbsup: definitely a heartwarming supports for PPC who are busy on hard filming during winter. 

Anw keep warm and healthy,PPC! 

• Like 2

Hi guys, I dont know if I can say it here or not I dont want to make you sad friends but Im so sad and want some comfort, I dont know maybe some of you saw it on twitter or some ppc account, I saw it in an ppc account but she deleted that, it was with a sad emoji, it was written that park seo joon is dating with a popular idol girl:tears:, is that true???? Anybody else has heard that? I was too sad that I felt my heart broke so badly:tears: I love ppc sooo much and was waiting for a great news of them but this...

51 minutes ago, fasiou said:

Hi guys, I dont know if I can say it here or not I dont want to make you sad friends but Im so sad and want some comfort, I dont know maybe some of you saw it on twitter or some ppc account, I saw it in an ppc account but she deleted that, it was with a sad emoji, it was written that park seo joon is dating with a popular idol girl:tears:, is that true???? Anybody else has heard that? I was too sad that I felt my heart broke so badly:tears: I love ppc sooo much and was waiting for a great news of them but this...

Lol! Its not the first time PSJ was connected to an idol. Look at it this way.. pmy is also dating other men according to others... sooo.. 

They will always be connected to others by other fans.. thats just how things are to fangirling i guess.. 

Just take it easy.. dont take everything personally.. ;)

• Love 1

2 hours ago, fasiou said:

Hi! Please tell me the account username so I can report? Thanks. 

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

Lol! Its not the first time PSJ was connected to an idol. Look at it this way.. pmy is also dating other men according to others... sooo.. 

They will always be connected to others by other fans.. thats just how things are to fangirling i guess.. 

Just take it easy.. dont take everything personally.. ;)

Thanks dear, I dont know but there is no news about ppc and them being together, but sometimes we hear these kind of romurs about them with others:( the reporters said lets wait and see but there is nothing, Sorry dear friends, wish all pps be happiest and wish ppc the bests.

2 hours ago, scent1990 said:

Hi! Please tell me the account username so I can report? Thanks. 

I dont think its needed, why reporting the account my dear? Its a pps account that was sad but deleted that and it was just sharing from another account, dont be angry with the account. I feel so blue already and sorry for making you sad. Love you all guys.

1 hour ago, fasiou said:

Thanks dear, I dont know but there is no news about ppc and them being together, but sometimes we hear these kind of romurs about them with others:( the reporters said lets wait and see but there is nothing, Sorry dear friends, wish all pps be happiest and wish ppc the bests.

I think its good that they are not being talked or rumored on just about anything or them dating..  I mean, they continue to work hard on being actors and their personal lives as always should remain private. I think the media respects that, when they said lets wait and see. Thats a good thing. Anything they want to reveal in public should come from them. 

Dont worry dear.. we are not sad at all... not even close.. :blush:

8 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think its good that they are not being talked or rumored on just about anything or them dating..  I mean, they continue to work hard on being actors and their personal lives as always should remain private. I think the media respects that, when they said lets wait and see. Thats a good thing. Anything they want to reveal in public should come from them. 

Dont worry dear.. we are not sad at all... not even close.. :blush:

Thanks dear for your kind words, I pray for the bests for ppc and pps, love you

@fasiou

ahh..what is psj rumor? there is no any rumor, no any news in Korea now.

and dear, spread the false rumor is illegal. I don't understand why you said reporting the acc needs not. because the acc is pps? If it's pps or not, making and spread false rumor on sns is wrong. report the acc to awesome ent.(this is why pmy k-fans reported ig acc and weibo acc that spread the false rumor to Namoo.)

and about ppc.. although there was talk among psj, pmy solid k-fans because of simba&leon birthday food and ppc sightings, there is no official ppc news in Korea and it's quite natural. 

whether ppc are dating or not, dating news or such kind of news that can affect ppc new dramas will never come out at least until ppc new dramas end. it's a rule that k-reporters should follow.

and I don't know what kind of news you want.

ppc voluntarily open their relationships to the public? dear..it will never happen. there are no k-celebs who did like that. there is a saying that goes among k-ppl, If celebrity want to marry a lover, hide your relationship until the day before a wedding.(I think Choi Ji Woo is the best celebrity who followed the rule very well.)

news about ppc caught by paparazzi? 

being caught by paparazzi is the worsttttt scenario. many k-couples broke up after being taken paparazzi pic and open relationships by force. I don't want ppc to be like that.

news about ppc wedding?  

honestly, i don't think ppc will marry soon. too early..(especially psj is only 32 years old.)

there are no A-list actor&actress who marry in early 30s.(except divorced case:(). i know most ship's wish is marriage. but ppc career is as so important as marriage. it may sound sad but If celebs date with someone and marry, their star image is tarnished and their careers are affected. 

and we saw heartbreaking broken marriages this year. I hope ppc have long dating period before marriage. 

What we can do is that just wishing for ppc not to be caught by paparazzi, just to date happily until wedding bells ring and to succeed both at work and in love.

Btw, the fact is that ppc were in the same place(jtbc studio) all last week and spent Christmas day in the same place.:wub::lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

There is no rumor about PsJ dating any female idol.. never have.

Other fans try to make connections about some so called fortune teller social media account claims... which im sorry to say is ridiculous. 

Why just believe something so easily? So can I also claim that I was in Korea last month and I went out with PSJ? Lol. Would you believe that?

As fans.. we should be reasonable. Try to think.. if you read something.. does it make sense? We are responsible to the things we believe in.. we chose that. 

But would you really let yourself be trolled by just every claim out there? 

We cant control other people... but we can control our own self. Sooo.. be better than those who just spends too much time on the internet and doesnt really make useful sense of it. Lets not spread unnecessary out of this world claims ;)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

Btw, the fact is that ppc were in the same place(jtbc studio) all last week and spent Christmas day in the same place.:wub::lol:

Did psj have shooting on Christmas Day(25 Dec)? Pmy was shooting right

@twoparkcouplethanks dear for your clarification and informations, I really dont want them to be caught by paparatzi, but something great that when that happens I will tell you thats what I mean, And I hope that happens someday and afterall I love ppc that much that I myself cant imagine and love can make us impatience, wish them the bests. Wish soo much happiness for pps and ppc and I hope someday we can have many great celebrations here. Sorry for asking about such a romur but I just wanted to make sure.

the infos i get from fellow PPS—>

if u are talking about the rumor ‘Psj is dating snsd member’, they said it started from one indonesian kpop prediction acc on fb (again prediction acc lol)~ last time it was also a kpop prediction acc on twitter who claimed Pmy is dating her costar since July... and the indonesian PPS who started spreading rumor about this is NOT RELIABLE at all.. she also claimed many things about Psj which are obviously not true.. if u wanna believe them up to you :phew:

anyhow doesnt matter PPS or not, if anyone spread hoax or false rumors about PPC, jst report to namoo and awesome.. if ppl wanna post nonsense crap on the internet, we cant stop them lol. but we can report them.. B)

it’s gonna be 2020 soon.. so excited for PPC new dramas... they are gonna be so good fingers crossed!! :heart:

ps~wwwsk_cnfans sent 2 coffee trucks to PMY.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2