[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

ok "LURKERS"

Don't think so highly of yourselves that others would pretend to be one of you... you don't matter enough to be given that merit.

Not even the other ships would pretend to be part of you. 

Control your own.. don't disown them and claim they are from other ship, when they suddenly believe otherwise... tsktsk, not very admirable. 

26 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Please edit your post and remove that picture of a pmy hater.. thank you.

ok, not sure tho? 

just nvm what was posted......

sticks and stones may break my bones (but words will never hurt us). Again, we are quiet, here,.... We :heart: PPC. We're minding our business, besides silence is golden, just ignore...truth will prevail.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Do not quote the photos I posted.. the one you replied on... it's against the forum rules also.:)

ok, just remove and post it again? 

24 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Do not quote the photos I posted.. the one you replied on... it's against the forum rules also.:)

Just did that...

17 minutes ago, Maie W said:

ok, not sure tho? 

just nvm what was posted......

sticks and stones may break my bones (but words will never hurt us). Again, we are quiet, here,.... We :heart: PPC. We're minding our business, besides silence is golden, just ignore...truth will prevail.

I get you,, but I decided to remove the picture in that post and it's against the rules to quote photos.... so just kindly edit it,. thanks

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Just edit the 1st post you made, the one where you replied on my post. and delete the part with the photos

Is it ok, to leave ur post?  (it's showing too)just  running so late for work...(pst), in Ca.,  (need to go...), to what you posted. It was there, dear. Appreciate it...Tyvm. 

2 minutes ago, Maie W said:

Is it ok, to leave ur post?  (it's showing too)just  running late w/ late for work...pst, in Ca.,  (need to go...), to what you posted. It was there, dear. Appreciate it...Tyvm. 

sorry.. delete it please. you already deleted the whole post anyway.. just delete the post completely.

just write "deleted" when you removed everything, coz you cant leave it blank.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

Lol..our lurker's 's m a r t b r a i n' told her to delete her post here. Clearly made mistake for coming here. They better not harm pmy anymore.

I think its the admin who deleted the post... coz we cant completely delete our own posts.. thats why there are posts that says "deleted". Coz we cant leave the space blank. Some of us reported that lurker post.. i did the same.

28 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I think its the admin who deleted the post... coz we cant completely delete our own posts.. thats why there are posts that says "deleted". Coz we cant leave the space blank. Some of us reported that lurker post.. i did the same.

BRAVO admin BRAVO!

Thank you:kiss_wink:

And I wondered why this thread suddenly jumped two pages when there wasn't anything much to talk about. Apparently there's been a commotion lol. I have been keeping mum about other shippers even when they have been very impolite and overly delusional over instagram (to the point where PMY felt the need to turn of commenting on some of her posts). But with the latest "intrusion" I felt the need to speak up once again on behalf of us here. This is not to be defensive but just to remind other shippers what PPC shippers here in soompi are truly made of.

Listen, "lurkers" from other ships --

If you come here to say that our ship has "faltered" because of something your OTP has posted, then clearly you do not know anything about us.

Our thread, which is 1,045 pages of ups and downs, is our history. Our fandom, who had enough presence so as to give their drama good ratings -- a presence felt enough to warrant OFFICIAL Korean AND Japanese DVD releases of their drama (despite delays) -- is our strength.

PSJ is our captain, and our lovely goddess PMY is our co-captain and PSJ's muse. And never would a REAL PPC shipper ever post anything that would make any of them -- especially Park Min Young -- feel bad. 

Soompi PPC shipper thread tries to be polite, levelheaded, and grounded with our shipping. We even "police" ourselves and call out one another when one is crossing the line, being overly intrusive over PPC, being overly delusional, or being impolite to other ships. Our ship has sailed through numerous storms -- including a major dating rumor that shook the entire fandom, which your relatively new fandom has never had to face by the way -- and we have made it through, more than a year since the fandom started, 1,045 PAGES STRONG.

We may not be as active as before. Our thread may be slow these days. And we may have lost some sailors along the way. But we also gain new ones -- and I believe we will gain more as the DVD continues its sales and as long as WWWSK CONTINUES TO AIR in different countries and platforms (Netflix, Viu, etc.). 

And we will continue to ship them together and have new friends on board for as long as both PSJ and PMY are publicly single.

You may suit yourselves as you wish, but you should stick to your own threads and leave other shippers (not just PPC but PMY's other ships as well) in peace. 

P.S.

Thank you, admin, for the quick action! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

in bts of JP ver dvd, pmy showed this photo in her phone to psj. so psj said "do do do do"= you all are the same height.:lol:

He really likes to tease her because of her height :joy: AND YET he still thinks that their height difference is THE IDEAL height difference.

PMY I think is not that small but she does look very petite because of her frame now. Also she has quite a small face (just the perfect size IMO but when she's beside girls who are non-celebs her face looks much smaller. See photo below)

@twoparkcouple thank you for sharing, as always.

BTW I just saw a photo of PMY reaching to PSJ (when she was on the chair during the failed kiss) for him to pull her back. Also that one at the teambuilding where they were standing on the side (they were on standby I think), talking, with PMY looki up to him and smiling while he holds her by her wrist. Can't risk her falling on the mud, PSJ? :joy: Maybe he knows she always falls to the ground (remember Busted??) So he wanted to make sure she doesn't fall that time? Anybody know what really happened there? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

5 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

:joy: the thing is he is tooo tall HAHA

So cute teasing 

Hahaha he is, eh? 6 foot 1 inch vs 5 foot 4 inches :joy: She literally fits right under his chin when she's not in heels. My boyfriend is 6 foot 1 and I'm 5 foot none, and I wish I had PMY's height instead. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

56 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

@twoparkcouple thank you for sharing, as always.

Also that one at the teambuilding where they were standing on the side (they were on standby I think), talking, with PMY looki up to him and smiling while he holds her by her wrist. Can't risk her falling on the mud, PSJ? :joy: Maybe he knows she always falls to the ground (remember Busted??) So he wanted to make sure she doesn't fall that time? Anybody know what really happened there? 

love the moments too. :love:

because ppc stand far away from the camera, idk what they are talking about. but after rehearsal, psj holds pmy's wrist..seems like he worries saying to her. so pmy looks up to him with smile. and ppc are talking about something sweetly.:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1