(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Cotton Candy said:

Another reason for JTBC to do Pretty Noona season 2!

I hope JTBC is reading this :)

But i prefer movie instead of Season 2.

I dont know,after i watched Voice 2,im quiet dissapointed.

I think maybe S1 was too good so i expected S2 will be better.

Turn out not as good as S1.maybe i expected too much.

And im worry it'll happen too if there is S2 of Pretty Noona..

Thats why i want Pretty Noona The Movie.

Moreover,movie can show moooooorrreeee intimate scene than drama..:wub::P

11 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Lately abit quiet here?

Came across these. 2nd pic.

How i wish JTBC release BTS of this..

4 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

And I wonder why there's no pic captured on SYJ's face while they're hugging, makes me think if it is something to hide hahaha 

This was the closest vid I've seen to seeing SYJ's face during the hug. I think she kept the huge smile we saw before and after the hug while turning towards the host.

Too lazy to quote @Cotton Candy but there were SOOO many interactions between the two of them at the Seoul Awards...this is one I wondered about until I found this fancam. JHI looked back at his noona for a couple of seconds after he went on stage to collect his Hallyu artist award!  Another funny thing is neither really had a big reaction after the MC said he felt like he was a priest standing between them. :blush:

^^Groom waiting for his bride. 

From their script reading...guess they probably never knew they would have so much great chemistry later on. I don't understand but i guess she must be giggling from the sweet romantic dialogue. He was unaffected initially but later couldnt help it too.

Simple yet elegant dress. She look great. Elle style awards.

13 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

From their script reading...guess they probably never knew they would have so much great chemistry later on. I don't understand but i guess she must be giggling from the sweet romantic dialogue. He was unaffected initially but later couldnt help it too.

He didn't look at her during their script reading..

And now,he can't take his eyes of her..:wub:

Thanks @randomthotz for posting those YouTube clips. You are definitely resourceful...I don’t even know those fancams exist! Please continue to post them here if you can, if you come across any more in future! :)

I am definitely a fan of slow motion clips haha.  Here is another one...I can see he was somewhat a bit disappointed when she didn’t stand next to him and I can see even more clearly that he was secretly overjoyed and felt so satisfied after Seohyun allowed him to stand next to SYJ. I must say his facial expressions are quite a dead giveaway. Even though he’s an actor, it seems he can’t act to hide his feelings when he’s around SYJ  :lol:

2 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

JHI will be in next ep of I Live Alone.

Well i hope not for long..haha.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1268319wpp/watch-jung-hae-appears-preview-next-episode-live-alone

Wow, I can’t wait to watch that (especially the Q&A part)!

Hmm.....what’s with both of them these days coz both seem to be participating in variety shows at the same time :P

I read that SYJ will be appearing in variety show “Master in the House” as the “master” very soon .....not sure how certain that is though. But if it’s true, I read that in the variety show the hosts (all 4 are males haha) will spend time with the “master” for some time to learn something from the way the “master” lives (hope i’m right). 

If that is really true, I can’t wait to watch that and hope to see some “hints” during the show! :)

6 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

JHI will be in next ep of I Live Alone.

Well i hope not for long..haha.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1268319wpp/watch-jung-hae-appears-preview-next-episode-live-alone

he took on the challenge of recording his very first narration for MBC’s documentary “Bear” (literal title) with Park Na Rae.

He helped the comedienne with her headphones and the two stars had fun recording their voices. Jung Hae In then joined her at the “I Live Alone” studio where she bombarded him with questions about his ideal type and personal life -------------- I'm deadly waiting for the conversation about his ideal type  though I know who he will describe :wub::D

Happy weekend , my fellow shippers

Archived