(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

JHI in I Live Alone. Guess even if he is dating, he probably cant reveal anything now. Well just a shipper's way of thinking.

"Once the two finished recording for the documentary, Jung Hae In told Park Na Rae that he plans to move out and start living by himself, at which Park Na Rae expressed her determination to get the actor on “I Live Alone.”

Park Na Rae then asked Jung Hae In about his dating life and his ideal type. The actor said he’s too busy lately to date. His ideal type, he said, is someone with a nice smile, at which Park Na Rae immediately gave Jung Hae In a big smile."

https://www.soompi.com/article/1271705wpp/park-na-rae-completely-smitten-jung-hae-live-alone

SYJ will be in The Master in the House on 2 dec episode. She helped to celebrete the show's 1st aniversary with the cast. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1271623wpp/son-ye-jin-surprises-master-house-cast-shows-1-year-anniversary

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

JHI in I Live Alone. Guess even if he is dating, he probably cant reveal anything now. Well just a shipper's way of thinking.

"Once the two finished recording for the documentary, Jung Hae In told Park Na Rae that he plans to move out and start living by himself, at which Park Na Rae expressed her determination to get the actor on “I Live Alone.”

Park Na Rae then asked Jung Hae In about his dating life and his ideal type. The actor said he’s too busy lately to date. His ideal type, he said, is someone with a nice smile, at which Park Na Rae immediately gave Jung Hae In a big smile."

https://www.soompi.com/article/1271705wpp/park-na-rae-completely-smitten-jung-hae-live-alone

SYJ will be in The Master in the House on 2 dec episode. She helped to celebrete the show's 1st aniversary with the cast. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1271623wpp/son-ye-jin-surprises-master-house-cast-shows-1-year-anniversary

its not wrong right,if shipper think that when noona like/follow furniture and interior design ig account its  related with his plan to move out and live alone:wub:  

16 hours ago, cybertron said:

its not wrong right,if shipper think that when noona like/follow furniture and interior design ig account its  related with his plan to move out and live alone:wub:  

Just finished watching I Live Alone  and in the translations, he doesn't specify he's moving out alone. Correct me if I'm wrong! It was fun, and Stand By Your Man played about 20 times. Can't wait for noona's special tomorrow but I cant help but think that SYJ would let a variety show in her home quite like what we expect this week only because she's about to move.

On 12/1/2018 at 11:50 AM, cybertron said:

He is too busy so he needs some help. She is willing to do so. And then he lets her do what ever she wants with his house hehe. And he cant live alone 'cause he used to live in a big family. And he gets married to somebody to cure his lonely life. That's their story I imagine :D:phew::w00t::wub:

On 12/5/2018 at 4:44 PM, cybertron said:

Oh pretty noona,are u sure for the last time?? :phew:

The last one in the drama:D                                    some shippers found out that the crocodile toy appeared in JHI's fan meeting was in a box of stuff in SYJ's house :wub:(via Master in the house Show)

On 12/9/2018 at 2:37 AM, katty27 said:

:D:wub::wub::P:w00t:

Hae In must feel insecure after MITH..

There’s some fans start to ship his pretty noona with Lee Yang Soon.

Thats why he start to give us a hint thru socmed which normally Yejin was the one who did that..:P:lol:

And the video maybe just a respon to his pretty noona “see noona,im wearing this to keep warm and take care of myself while im in japan,no worries”:blush:

19 hours ago, cybertron said:

Hae In must feel insecure after MITH..

There’s some fans start to ship his pretty noona with Lee Yang Soon.

Thats why he start to give us a hint thru socmed which normally Yejin was the one who did that..:P:lol:

And the video maybe just a respon to his pretty noona “see noona,im wearing this to keep warm and take care of myself while im in japan,no worries

A month later, when JHI and Yoona paired up at an opening ceremony, so many fans shipped them. Then, at AAA awards, though they sat next to each other but did not dare to talk much haha. SYJ is close to both so quite akward for them :w00t::phew::sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, cybertron said:

i hope its true..

Few months ago for The Fact interview,she mentioned about her rumor with Kim Nam Gil..

Its like she prepare it well..:rolleyes:

Now when you said it, i just realized how she's always well prepared.. in MITH she's much revealed her personality :) which is always on the lead or you can say she is a bit bossy :D:D thumbs up for JHI if he really can get her coz it musn't be easy :D

14 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Now when you said it, i just realized how she's always well prepared.. in MITH she's much revealed her personality :) which is always on the lead or you can say she is a bit bossy :D:D thumbs up for JHI if he really can get her coz it musn't be easy :D

Omg isn’t that the truth. She’s too independent and strong-willed.

now the fact interview makes a bit more sense...I was worried she was going to choose another heavy movie after this - there would be no room for dating teehee. At least with Pirates 2 she could have some good frothy time and perhaps relax a bit.

17 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

A bossy girl friend :phew:

It feels good to be back as I’ve been terribly busy earlier. Have been missing both of them a lot!

I just realise that JHI at his Osaka fan meeting today was wearing this sweater which is from the brand, Sandro. 

https://us.sandro-paris.com/en/mens/sweaters/round-neck-sweater-with-lobster-motif/S2777W.html

Then I remembered this:

A coincidence?  Or is Sandro a very popular brand in South Korea? Or..... :rolleyes:

Archived