(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

I love the organisers of the Seoul awards show - SYJ and JHI are seated together in the front row!

And I love the cameraman even more - the first screenshot of the celebrities that they showed was our couple....I guess everyone is looking forward to seeing them together!

I have a feeling that they might interview both of them later :P

i think JHI won the Hallyu star award. So happy for him!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:
I think he was asked to sing a song. But what song is that? anyone knows? They show a moment of SYJ watching him on stage.

According to one of the shipper accounts the song is called "Meaning of You" and he sang the chorus. Was kinda hoping he would go into Stand By Your Man (I believe the Question/request was sing or dance something you did during the fanmeets)

OMO. I need to go back to sleep but THE HUG. The shipper accounts are going crazy. It was funny when they tried NOT to stand beside each other but Seolhyun pushed them together hahaha

1 minute ago, Cedric Ong said:

They are on stage together. What did they win?

Hug. The host look so surprised. haha. This is normal to us.

Presentation of the Most Popular Awards. All the voting paid off.

Surprised she won for Movie instead of Drama but both of them got two awards today! Seoul Awards Thank you!!

When they were called up onto stage and Seohyun moved herself so the reluctant pair could stand side-by-side - 2nd video!

Longer video of Injin on the hotseat. They were asked to congradtulate each other as their characters. SYJ def caught off guard but JHI loved it. Feels like the host (who was at the Presidential Awards on Thursday with SYJ) and Seohyun (who was with SYJ at the Rampant VIP screening, and of course, a bandmate of Yoona who is one  of SYJ's BFF) know things that we don't know.....

Their smiles when they are with each other!!!!

They do seem abit too nervous....for something as simple as congrats each other on stage...haha.

Son Ye Jin also won Best Actress Award....for “Be With You”

Too bad JHI didn't win Best New Actor.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1253017wpp/winners-seoul-awards

JHI will attend 2018 Asia Artist Awards on 28 Nov.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1252763wpp/jung-hae-se7en-confirmed-attend-2018-asia-artist-awards

Their red carpet parts....he did seem like too serious, almost unhappy...only smile at the end.

Aahh im dying...

These two..aigoooo...

They even mention each other at red carpet..

Im just a bit upset they didnt play Stand By Your Man with PNWBMF clip like at APAN & Pop Culture & Arts Award..

But the hugging part...omo...i cant stop watching the clip..

Thanks to the shipper on stage (the host & Seohyun :phew:)

1 hour ago, Cotton Candy said:

Did you guys notice that the last translated sentence in English in this clip says (as spoken by our beloved MC  :P):

“I feel like a priest standing between both of them”?

what does that mean?? :phew:.......  :rolleyes:.......  :w00t: :wub:

Hehehee...whenever she promoted Be With You or Pretty Noona, she always wore "White". With Pretty Noona, she always chose more feminine dresses as if she were a bride... The host just expressed what we all shippers were thinking with him in the middle - ETA OMG Her dress was even from a bridal collection! 2019 Jenny Packham Bridal Collection

9 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Aahh im dying...

These two..aigoooo...

They even mention each other at red carpet..

Im just a bit upset they didnt play Stand By Your Man with PNWBMF clip like at APAN & Pop Culture & Arts Award..

But the hugging part...omo...i cant stop watching the clip..

Thanks to the shipper on stage (the host & Seohyun :phew:)

I was disappointed for a brief moment with no hand holding like @Oww TooCute but everything else made up for it and more! Tongues are wagging. I read SBS News captioned her Popularity Award with "Son ye jin's ideal type is JHI over So Ji Sub (really? that's what they choose to focus on?) and then we have this article underneath. Doesn't specific when they were buying each other meals.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1253039wpp/jung-hae-son-ye-jin-talk-buying-meals-real-life-like-drama-characters

Jung Hae In And Son Ye Jin Talk About Buying Each Other Meals In Real Life Like Their Drama Characters

Oct 27, 2018
by S. Park

Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin talk about buying each other meals

“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” co-stars Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin talked about each other on the red carpet at the 2nd The Seoul Awards.

On October 27, many stars attended this year’s The Seoul Awards held at the Peace Hall in Kyung Hee University.

Ahead of the ceremony, the attendees were photographed and interviewed during the red carpet event. Jung Hae In was the second celebrity to step foot on the red carpet and was met with the cheers of many fans. He said, “Thank you. The weather is getting colder and it’s truly becoming fall, but I’m grateful that so many of you came.”

The actor, who was nominated for Best New Actor, was asked if there were any senior female actors who frequently bought him food. Naming Son Ye Jin, he said, “She frequently bought me food in real life.”

About her charms, he continued, “She has so many charms. I think her easy-going personality is charming.” He concluded the interview by answering the secret to his glowing skin. “Eating well and sleeping well,” he replied. “I think the amount of sleep you get is the most important.”

Son Ye Jin later appeared on the red carpet in a beautiful white dress. In response to her co-star’s interview, the actress commented with a smile, “Jung Hae In bought me a lot so I ate well too.” She added, “This year, I was so happy because I spent it doing good projects with good actors. I thank you so much for this year. I hope all of you will be happy as well.”

Yejin once said that she avoid to meet her friends because they always ask her to treat them a meals..

But here we know that she always buy a meals for HaeIn..

Even she just joking about avoid meet her friends but still my delulu mind....:wub::wub:

58 minutes ago, randomthotz said:

The actor, who was nominated for Best New Actor, was asked if there were any senior female actors who frequently bought him food. Naming Son Ye Jin, he said, “She frequently bought me food in real life.”

About her charms, he continued, “She has so many charms. I think her easy-going personality is charming.”

In response to her co-star’s interview, the actress commented with a smile, “Jung Hae In bought me a lot so I ate well too.” She added, “This year, I was so happy because I spent it doing good projects with good actors. I thank you so much for this year. I hope all of you will be happy as well.”

The article title I initially thought they would say they are GOING to buy each other meals. But they were talking about meals that had happened. But did it mean the times they were filming this drama? or later during free time....they often met up for meals? if so, that's great. And they are not afraid to say so. 

I don't know what to think. The host and some others seem to be teasing them. Usually if u have moved on to newer projects, they won't give so much attention to previous drama CP anymore, right? Or the award show just want to "milk" this CP's popularity? 

They just made my night, my day and my shipper's heart jump out. I cant help but smile a a lot this evening. No red carpet moment but "the stage hug" was so so so precious :love:. They mentioned each other on red carpet interviews about the real life meals:blush:. Their colleagues teased them many times and even became shippers :wub:. Their clothes today also matched, a tuxedo pair with a bridal gown, like a groom and bride. How could I sleep tonight :phew: 

47 minutes ago, lucia704 said:

I just sign in to share how much excited I am tonight to see our sweet couple on the stage. Keep watching them again and again, and smile by myself like mad. Yes, they make my day❤️❤️❤️❤️

You are not alone @lucia704....I’m super excited and hyper today too and kept rewatching the clips and smiling like a fool :)

Everything is perfect today.... from the seating arrangement, to the MC (I cannot sufficiently express my gratitude to the male MC - he’s clearly a shipper!), to the cameraman who focused quite a lot on both of them (he must be a shipper too!), and to Seolhyun who made sure they stood together on stage (I cannot imagine how things could have turned out differently if they didn’t, esp the hug). And they still remain as our “black and white” couple. 

And the pieces seem to be piecing together - the bridal dress, the priest and of course we already have the beautiful bride and handsome groom..the ring wasn’t there today but hopefully we will get to see it one day. :lol:

Also, during the stage interview, when asked whether her ideal type was So Ji Sub’s character in the movie or Joon Hee in Pretty Noona and SYJ said Joon Hee.  In the earlier Seoul International Awards, she clearly described JHI as being Joon Hee from the beginning to the end. So she must be referring to JHI! :wub:

When asked why, she said Joon Hee was not afraid to express his feelings.

I think when the MC interviewed JHI earlier on the same segment and asked whether he’s different from the character Joon Hee, he said he’s similar in that he is honest about his feelings. Awww.... :wub:

I’m so happy with THE HUG. I actually wasn’t expecting much save for hoping that they will sit together. I guess beautiful surprises happen when you least expect it! 

This will definitely be a night to be remembered!

I share everybody's sentiments! Wow, what a crazy night!

8 minutes ago, Cotton Candy said:

You are not alone @lucia704....I’m super excited and hyper today too and kept rewatching the clips and smiling like a fool :)

Everything is perfect today.... from the seating arrangement, to the MC (I cannot sufficiently express my gratitude to the male MC - he’s clearly a shipper!), to the cameraman who focused quite a lot on both of them (he must be a shipper too!), and to Seolhyun who made sure they stood together on stage (I cannot imagine how things could have turned out differently if they didn’t, esp the hug). And they still remain as our “black and white” couple. 

And the pieces seem to be piecing together - the bridal dress, the priest and of course we already have the beautiful bride and handsome groom..the ring wasn’t there today but hopefully we will get to see it one day. :lol:

Also, during the stage interview, when asked whether her ideal type was So Ji Sub’s character in the movie or Joon Hee in Pretty Noona and SYJ said Joon Hee.  In the earlier Seoul International Awards, she clearly described JHI as being Joon Hee from the beginning to the end. So she must be referring to JHI! :wub:

When asked why, she said Joon Hee was not afraid to express his feelings.

I think when the MC interviewed JHI earlier on the same segment and asked whether he’s different from the character Joon Hee, he said he’s similar in that he is honest about his feelings. Awww.... :wub:

I’m so happy with THE HUG. I actually wasn’t expecting much save for hoping that they will sit together. I guess beautiful surprises happen when you least expect it! 

This will definitely be a night to be remembered!

Actually, there's a ring!!! For some reason, ganeshi hashtagged JHI in this post. The ring on the fourth finger was the same ring from the Negotiation press confernece which got everybody excited...and then they announced she was their new spokesperson. Everybody it seems is onto something. At this point, given how the male host was teasing them and Seohyun moving around, they might be more in the open in the celebrity circle than we thing...Especially with all the things you mentioned @Cotton Candy Joon Hee aka JHI being her ideal type because he's honest and straightforward with his feelings.

^^Always looking for each other...

Fancam of the hug, finger pointing by SYJ and then sneaky look by the host!

^^Shoulder bumping hehehe

Last but not least, slow mo of the HUGGGGG!!! 

Archived