(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

On 12/13/2018 at 4:56 PM, Oww TooCute said:

Now when you said it, i just realized how she's always well prepared.. in MITH she's much revealed her personality :) which is always on the lead or you can say she is a bit bossy :D:D thumbs up for JHI if he really can get her coz it musn't be easy :D

Yes she is! (and I say that even though I’ve been her fan for many years).

But I’ve heard JHI said (I think it could be during the Seoul Awards interview) that one of her charms is that she is so easy-going. 

Maybe it depends on who the person is. :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe when u really like/love someone, u won't mind her being bossy...haha.

Below just uploaded 2 hrs ago....google-translated...your today will be a happy and precious day.

Anything special happening? ok...probably just thanks for the fan event in japan. The emoji is a person with folded hands. And a heart. 

Looking forward to any year end awards ceremony where they can attend together.

Think the above is from a comic based on the drama, worded in Chinese.

Spoiler

Now i realise this drama was broadcasted on JTBC. So won't be related to those MBC or SBS award shows.

So the next possible one would be Baeksang Arts Awards in apr-may 2019. I think they missed out the deadline in 2018.

Jung Hae In had finished shooting his movie "Yoo Yeol’s Music Album" around mid dec. The past few days i think he got fan meeting (where he wore red suit, see above). 

Been travelling for the past month. Actually in Busan now...little JHI heads are all over the city with ginseng sticks and Dewytree stuff. Surprised I haven’t seen big ads with him, maybe more when I’m in Seoul. I haven’t been to the big malls but I imagine they will have some big ads, especially her campaigns for vanav and Ganeshi (looks like she’s not currently the face of missha, I know they rotate)

when i first saw her sunset/ship pic, I was struck by how different it was from all her other posts. She rarely looks at camera in her IG pics taken by her friends and staff (the dinner pic taken Uhm Jeewon and all her France pics). She’s demure in the most recent pics...reminds me of all the pics jhi took for noona.

Also congrats to pretty noona for being the most buzz worthy of 2018!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1287269wpp/top-10-buzzworthy-dramas-2018 

Ya, congrats to this drama being no1 in getting the most attention in 2018.

Talking about sunset....or the orange tint in the horizon...

JHI's latest pic today.

Now that i realise it...SYJ's last pic dated 26 dec...was also of sunset. 

Still waiting for an event that they would attend at the same time...

On 1/4/2019 at 12:05 AM, Cedric Ong said:

Still waiting for an event that they would attend at the same time... 

SYJ often organizes big birthday parties in which many of her friends are invited. I bet she will do the same this year. And JHI, one of her friends :D:phew::wub:,will be there hehe

22 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Dated 23 hrs ago. Readers' comments mention Bangkok. 

Know JHI wasn't there b'cos he was a presenter at the Golden Disc awards.

who knows maybe yejin's posted that pic after they comeback to Korea..:D

If im not mistaken that is Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar - Marriot Hotel Bangkok.

Hae In stay at that hotel during his fanmeeting.

7 hours ago, cybertron said:

who knows maybe yejin's posted that pic after they comeback to Korea..:D

If im not mistaken that is Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar - Marriot Hotel Bangkok.

Hae In stay at that hotel during his fanmeeting.

It looks like her team are with her in Bangkok judging from their posts. However, that doesn’t account for the earlier picture that everybody speculates is Singapore. Maybe somebody joined her in Singapore and returned to Seoul for the awards while she flew to Thailand with her team. I wonder is it a holiday or are they working too!

just a fake news but makes me a little bit nervous

https://www.soompi.com/article/1290563wpp/son-ye-jins-agency-denies-rumors-traveling-hyun-bin

Son Ye Jin’s And Hyun Bin’s Agencies Deny Rumors Of Them Traveling Together

Jan 10, 2019
by D. Kim

Updated January 10 KST:

Hyun Bin’s agency has also released a statement regarding rumors of the actor traveling with Son Ye Jin.

His agency shared, “Hyun Bin went to the United States for business and his personal schedule. It is not true that they are traveling together.”

Source (1)

Original Article:

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin have been swept up in dating rumors.

On January 9, a post on an online community claimed that the actors are currently traveling together in Los Angeles.

The post said, “The two are affectionately traveling together, and I spotted them eating together with her parents in the United States.”

In response, Son Ye Jin’s agency commented, “This online post is not true,” and explained, “Son Ye Jin is currently traveling alone. She usually enjoys traveling alone.

The agency added, “Son Ye Jin’s parents are also currently in Korea, so it does not even make sense that they ate together in the United States.”

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin previously co-starred in the 2018 film “The Negotiation.”

Source (1)

3 hours ago, katty27 said:

just a fake news but makes me a little bit nervous 

Me too....

I don’t follow her whereabouts during her birthdays in the past years but I just find it surprising that she’s overseas during her birthday this year. 

It’s disturbing that this news came just 1 day before her birthday. Hope this doesn’t affect her birthday. 

I wonder how JHI would feel about the news. 

JHI is in Korea for sure coz I think he has a fan event on 12 Jan. 

I hope Miss Son Ye Jin have the happiest Birthday! Although her agency said she's travelling alone, I hope she has her closest BFFs and loved ones on her birthday. With the rumors that came out, I think she and her agency gave us a precious hint: they deny that rumor at the earliest possible time. While her holding hands in awards with Hae In and him attending her movie after-party (with photo of them very happy with the SITR staff and co-stars) was treated like something that just happens like it's just a normal thing for them. I just want to believe that this ship sails for a reason, right, shippers? ;)

Archived