(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

2 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

JHI's brother only post a part of the song in his IG story, someone said that only JHI's brother n his girlfriend came..

Thanks @Oww TooCute

We should watch what his brother does too...I heard he previously “liked” a comment that SYJ left in JHI’s IG. I find that a very encouraging sign! So sweet that a family member is so supportive haha!

It’s ok if they didn’t attend the Carla Bruni concert......coz JHI can sing his own version to SYJ anytime  (ie. his version at his fan meeting) and I can so imagine her smiling and softly clapping her hands to the rhythym  :P

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, fchopin said:

@randomthotz As much as I want to know if they are real couple, I wonder why they had to create such buzz. It was clear that MC asked them to congratulate each other using their drama's characters based on script. He was looking at his flash cards the whole time. It's also true that Yejjn and Haein are close and she's very comfortable with him. He was sweet enough to say during his Hallyu award that "Jin-ah noona completes Seo Joon-hee. Ye-jin sunbanim I want to say I appreciate you very much. I was very happy with you". I don't know if there was any hidden message in that speech. I think by doing "the fact" interview,  she was preparing us for this. I believe it was set up that way (in a good way).

Awww.... that was so sweet.  And of course I think JHI and SYJ complete each other too :wub:

21 hours ago, fchopin said:

I think by doing "the fact" interview,  she was preparing us for this. 

And Mr MC Jung Huyn Moo was preparing for us also :lol::phew::w00t::wub::P. National MC will probably become national matchmaker once again :thumbsup:

The reason why Haein sang IU's song 'Meaning of You' because the female host asked him for that specific song. The male host, then asked him to choose between singing a song or hip dancing like he did in one of his fan meetimg and he said he will sing instead.

I was trying to translate yejin's popularity speech so I went ahead and tried to translate haein's as well. Some words are difficult to understand even with dictionary. It's old video but maybe you are still wondering what they were saying..

KAJ: it's time to present popularity award

The voting for popularity awards began from September 28th to October 20th through the official Seoul apps. I think it's really special because it is made up of everyone’s direct valuable vote

JHM: Yes it is. I think so too. This award presentation, announced in a few minutes, cannot be overlooked in any award history of the Republic of Korea.

KJA: Wow wow

JHM: There are 2 presentative judges on each side of the panel who will present the prize. I would like you to please look forward to the stage for two judges from the National Judging Committee.

You two came here as the representatives. I'd like to ask you to introduce yourself

Judge 1: hello. I'm Kim Mi-rang, the presentative of the National People’s Choice. This year, I am invited to this wonderful event by the National Judging Committee following last year, so I thought it was a family honor to be able to go to the place like this.

JHM: I wonder if you are looking intensely at Jung hae-in's face.

Judge 1: no

JHM: who are you looking at?

Judge 1: Ju Ji-hoon

JHM: oh Ju Ji-hoon. What does that mean? (Ji-hoon made some sign)

JJH: Hi. nice to meet you. 

JHM: OK I got it. Please introduce yourself 

Judge 2: hello I'm Kim Jung-hee, a representative of National Judging Committee.  I am very honored to be in this meaningful place. In addition here in front of many actors and people, I think in the crowd, many fans are in the audiences. Thank you for looking out for great works.

JHM: Yes. That’s great. There are a lot of shakiness in your voice. Who are you fan of?

Judge 2: I’m a fan of Actor park bo-young 

JHM: yes yes. I’d like to ask Actor Park bo-young for your intention...yes. Thank you very much 

Yes I'm more delighted. Yes. I'd like to announce the awards please

The popular female drama award: Seo hyun

The popular male drama award : Jung hae-in 

The Hallyu Award at first following the popularity award.

Please present the award.

The popular female award in movie category: Son Ye-jin

Congratulations Son Ye-jin ssi. I'm happily congratulate you.

**Skipped to Jung Hae-in’s part**

JHM:Now the next is the actor with the Hallyu award following the popularity award. Congratulations! First May I ask for your impression?

JHI: More than anything, I understand that this award is given by those who are heartily cheering and supporting  me. I sincerely appreciate it. Actually,  I'm very nervous. Oh, I’m acting like very calm. This award ceremony is actually a learning time for me. In the future, I will try wholeheartedly to learn many things as an actor.  And lastly, I will continue to try my best to work harder in the future to prevent spoiling from popularity. Thank you! 

JHM: Folks are here holding placards but I can only see the placards.

I do not know if you've been getting a lot of question like this lately. When you look at yourself, where do you think is the best part of you that you are glad to have? 

Audiences: handsome 

JHM: That's what the audiences think. It's all handsome.  What about your opinion?

JHI: Eyes. It seems like my eyes

JHM: oh your eyes. what’s distinctive feature of your eyes may I ask you a little bit more. Oh there are many fans watching

JHI: my eyes are a little indistinct which they are, well, kind of giving different expressions so I seem to have different looks. My eyes are really like pouring (out) of expressions.

JHM: oh so that’s what it is. By the way, since you have beautiful eyes, is it possible to have the camera director to capture your eyes close-ups. Is it possible? I wonder whether or not your eyes look indistinctly. Please look at the 9 o'clock direction.  Oh yeah, yeah, look a few times into camera. Oh yeah. Is it indistinct? This is just too much to compare.  What a unique appearance. 

Actually I've had so much fun watching the drama. Yes, the character named Joon-hee and Hae-in seem to have a lot in common. Can you say what differences and similarities are?

JHI: similarity I’m a friend who honestly expresses emotions. The difference is I'm not so much fun as a person. Seo Joon-hee is a friend who is pleasant, sporty and funny.

JHM: you're good at expressing emotions

JHI: I'm being honest with you

JHM: my sister is looking at me with a heartfelt look. Let me go to Ms. Son. I’ll ask you one question.  First, I would like to congratulate you for receiving the popularity in movie category. 

What is your impression?

SYJ: I’m am pretty shy right now. Oh..Thank you so very much for each and every precious vote. Thanks to you all that I received a really nice popularity award. And I personally have many longtime fans who are always close by my side. I want to publicly say thanks to you all at this place. I really want to do so. Oh..Your true heart is deep inside my heart. It’s really given me great strength. Thank you and I love you.

JHM: I would like to congratulate you on the recent Prime Minister’s Commendation. Yes. I understand 

First, I have one question for you. Do not panic because he’s the character ..oh..let’s pick your ideal type Jung Hae-in from the Pretty sister who buys me food or So Ji-sub’s character in the movie “I’m going to meet you now”.  Not real. Do not feel burden by it. Who do you remember more when you think of the role?

SYJ: oh but both of them are perfect men....oh Joon-hee.

JHM: oh Joon-hee. What kind of charm that attract you more?

SYJ: he's a very rare young man who is so respectable in love and who is the first to love others than himself 

JHM: that was him..Oh oh

I watched the drama and you got hit a lot.  That’s it. We just hate the beating scenes a lot. Because our younger brother was awarded a prize, our Jin-ah goes to the lobby to say a word to our beaten Joon-hee 

SYJ: what do you mean by saying something like that?

JHM: what I'm saying is something like when you meet again after separation, like ... showing your support like a sister character in the drama who didn't get that chance.

SYJ: what should I say?

JHM: Joon-hee...let’s try it once

JHM: Maybe I’m too inconvenient to be in the middle. How about you two share your words to congratulate each other. Yes.. (looking at Hae-in) when will you first come to your sister. (They hugged) Ohh... I didn't ask for this. Now is your turn to congratulate to your sister. Say something

JHI: well, Sister, congratulations too.  Congratulations  with sincerity.

SYI: thank you, Joon-hee 

JHM: because I’m standing in the middle, I look like a priest (or preacher)

Yes. I understand. Anyways , I sincerely want to congratulate 3 of you on this award. 

4th one is a male popularity award in movies section who has sent a thank you video...

On 11/10/2018 at 1:48 PM, fchopin said:

(They hugged) Ohh... I didn't ask for this. 

JHM: because I’m standing in the middle, I look like a priest (or preacher)

Thank you for your translation. A moment to remember, indeed 

This slow motion clip is exactly what I need (coz I don’t have very good eyes to catch actions which are fast moving haha) - I never doubted when some of you said earlier JHI lingered after the hug or SYJ was the first to release herself from the hug....... but now it’s all very clear to me and I’m so pleased with what I see :D   

It is truly a very sweet hug :wub:

I miss them so much....I heard SYJ will be traveling to the US for holiday while JHI is still busy filming. Nonetheless, still hoping we can have some update soon...

1 hour ago, Cotton Candy said:

This slow motion clip is exactly what I need (coz I don’t have very good eyes to catch actions which are fast moving haha) - I never doubted when some of you said earlier JHI lingered after the hug or SYJ was the first to release herself from the hug....... but now it’s all very clear to me and I’m so pleased with what I see :D   

It is truly a very sweet hug 

They used too much power for the hug. I dont think normal friends act like this :blush:

1 hour ago, Cotton Candy said:

miss them so much....I heard SYJ will be traveling to the US for holiday while JHI is still busy filming. Nonetheless, still hoping we can have some update soon...

Just take a night flight, someone can arrive Us from Sk :wub::love:. Filming and busy, yes,somebody can ask for some days off

30 minutes ago, katty27 said:

They used too much power for the hug. I dont think normal friends act like this :blush:

Just take a night flight, someone can arrive Us from Sk :wub::love:. Filming and busy, yes,somebody can ask for some days off

Yes I could sense the power they used for the hug coz I clearly could see they bumped into each other while hugging ... for that you need to watch the clip with the normal speed (not the slow motion one) to see the “bump”  :lol:

definitely not a sunbae-hoobae hug or a noona-dongseng hug too..

Archived