(Official) ❤️ Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In [PRETTY NOONA WHO BUYS ME FOOD]

ghia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On these sweet days, Just wanna recall their sweet beginning   :heart: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/jung-hae-confesses-love-co-star-son-ye-jin/  

Jung Hae In Confesses His Love For Co-star Son Ye Jin

Jung Hae In makes no secret of the fact Son Ye Jin makes his heart race!

DISPATCH | Published April 4th, 2018
Share this on Faain and the love story might have sinto real ife!

DY2YBx_OUntImIAuGWpuGuytFlCH404fmKoe1mUp

The two attended a press conference for the drama and from the first moment they appeared, Jung Hae In’s affection for his co-star was obvious.Jung Hae In boldly grabbed Son Ye Jin’s hand when she went to hold his arm.

When they were asked if they could ever be real lovers, Jung Hae In replied firmly, saying he couldn’t believe how beautiful his co-star was when he first saw her.

RI-1cFTbFAgqJU2SAXij4Pw4Ht8URxvTnIU8oMJL

“At first, I couldn’t look at you because you were so beautiful. I was so nervous I was shaking when we filmed the first skinship scene at the milk bar. Every moment my heart flutters. Even now.” — Jung Hae In

He said he was comfortable on set because of Son Ye Jin.

s9gSQa945bhYHlkrJ13FUaSaX57l3NUqDSat-4za

“It’s my first time doing a melodrama, but thanks to noona and the director’s help I was able to smile while filming.” — Jung Hae In

Son Ye Jin laughed while asking cutely, “do you like me?” but couldn’t deal with Jung Hae In’s honest reply!

PM9uVDE0m0bluNY7R6qfu9s1RyWLPjdN5o5nizK2

“My heart always flutters when I’m around you.”  — Jung Hae In

The two looked very close on set celebrating Jung Hae In’s birthday…

VVHOaGFgDXCsfD1jxc7HJyzdLoAENi1cYmqV14_b

And there’s no denying their chemistry in Something in the Rain!

jw-dP6_1Lst3x93vLR9c9FfxAagHgl02KBx5DZVC

We have talked about Carla Bruni's show in SK right. It is on this Friday&Saturday. Few hours ago she joined a radio show with Mr Kim chang wan, a famous singer and also played Joon Hee 's father. Im sure many members of the drama crew will come to her show :wub:. Will we have another big n sweet night like 27Oct :phew:

Another cover version of Stand by your Man that Carla did in Korea

Im soo glad that their moment was captured.

Otherwise,we only see the shy and nervous couple on stage.

But the truth is they are sooooo comfortable with each other.

Ye Jin doesn't has a problem to fix her make up in front of Hae In.

Moreover,we can see the sweet and gentleman Hae In towards Ye Jin.

1 hour ago, Oww TooCute said:

The part when the narrator exclaimed that they're the only one that's not looking on the stage is so hilarious hahaahaa.. i think its just us shippers that noticed that thing :lol:

Their own lil' injin world! When Haein was giving his acceptance speech for the Hallyu award, he took a pause and they showed Yejin so focused on him. The audience cheered and everybody turned to look at the screen but she held her glance on him. Surely, standing by her man. (This is a screenshot from that moment)

And for those that are interested, there's a longer version of the KOCOWA video to include Haein's mini interview here:  https://www.kocowa.com/episode/e-news-exclusive-episode-84/1181529 (fast forward to the 28 min mark). They also have a lot of Yejin's interviews from the Negotiation promo translated. 

4 minutes ago, randomthotz said:

Their own lil' injin world! When Haein was giving his acceptance speech for the Hallyu award, he took a pause and they showed Yejin so focused on him. The audience cheered and everybody turned to look at the screen but she held her glance on him. Surely, standing by her man. (This is a screenshot from that moment)

in's interviews from the Negotiation promo translated.

I noticed about this too..

Everyone turn to look at the screen when the fans cheer,but Ye Jin sooo focus on Hae In..

Like she doesnt care what ever happen around her as long as her man is in front of her...

And Hae In when he thanks to Ye Jin,he look at Ye jin and give her a smile.:love:

1 hour ago, randomthotz said:

And for those that are interested, there's a longer version of the KOCOWA video to include Haein's mini interview here:  https://www.kocowa.com/episode/e-news-exclusive-episode-84/1181529 (fast forward to the 28 min mark). They also have a lot of Yejin's interviews from the Negotiation promo translated. 

Where did you watch the video? I also wanna watch it hahahaa

I tried that link, but its not available anymore..

7 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

For you. This FBer made a lovely video though you may not understanding what they comment but this video is more than enough for me https://www.facebook.com/186815368634352/posts/273663416616213/

7 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Of the awards show? Or the Kocowa vids?

https://www.vlive.tv/video/95000 - Red Carpet

https://www.vlive.tv/video/95001 - actual awards show

@fchopin I wonder whether Yejin had to do "The Fact' interview just for the rumour/romantic scandal part because they knew that these two would get tongues wagging at the Seoul Awards. Neither has a pokerface, especially JHI on the red carpet where he looked like his cat just died.

Fancam on JHI while SYJ accepting the popularitiy award

Fancam of the two of them while JHI accepting popularity award

13 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Thank youu @randomthotzl:wub::wub::wub:

A bit sad coz we dont have anything yet from Carla Bruni's show today..

Even Jung Hae Joon post the song Stand by Your Man in his IG story :w00t: i'm waiting unpatiently for any updates hahahaa 

My Shipper mood is high since last saturday hahahaa

So what did JHI’s brother’s post say? I can’t seem to see his post...(maybe becoz I don’t have an Instagram account) but his brother could be a source of valuable hints since JHI seems to be very private and doesn’t say much! :)

Now I know why the organizers of the Seoul Awards put SYJ and JHI in the front row...so that they can have unobstructed full view of the two of them for their hidden camera! Totally great thinking on their part! I wish I could buy the rights to their hidden camera coz I want to see what else they’d have captured :lol:

I still find myself re-watching all the clips from the Seoul Awards show till now and giggling non-stop. I have to watch it when no one’s around me otherwise people may think I’m crazy....Can’t seem to get enough of the two of them! 

By the way, I find this really weird...I don’t know what they are doing but our couple looks so good and real...so much feels when I see them holding hands (not the guy in blue though) :)

@randomthotz As much as I want to know if they are real couple, I wonder why they had to create such buzz. It was clear that MC asked them to congratulate each other using their drama's characters based on script. He was looking at his flash cards the whole time. It's also true that Yejjn and Haein are close and she's very comfortable with him. He was sweet enough to say during his Hallyu award that "Jin-ah noona completes Seo Joon-hee. Ye-jin sunbanim I want to say I appreciate you very much. I was very happy with you". I don't know if there was any hidden message in that speech. I think by doing "the fact" interview,  she was preparing us for this. I believe it was set up that way (in a good way).

7 minutes ago, Cotton Candy said:

So what did JHI’s brother’s post say? I can’t seem to see his post...(maybe becoz I don’t have an Instagram account) but his brother could be a source of valuable hints since JHI seems to be very private and doesn’t say much! :)

JHI's brother only post a part of the song in his IG story, someone said that only JHI's brother n his girlfriend came..

Archived