[Drama 2018] Matrimonial Chaos / The Best Divorce, 최고의 이혼

0ly40

Hello! 

I started a bit late watching this. I didn't think i would be drawn to this kind of story, but instead i loved it haha.

I love the dynamic between the two couples, instead of being jealous or dramatic, they become sorta friends. The comedy aspect is really nice. But the last scene of episode 4 was so emotional, so true. I love Bae Doona, such an amazing actress. I put my favourite scenes in a mv :)  

Can't wait for new episode tmr!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Matrimonial Chaos] Eps 9 & 10 spoilers, Cha Tae Hyun & Bae Doo Na as leads

chaos.png

Article: Naver 'Matrimonial Chaos' Cha Tae Hyun makes up his mind to divorce with Bae Doo Na, Lee El explodes in anger

1. [+839,-34]
It's a pity that the ratings aren't that high... This is the best after 'Alone in Love'.. 

2. [+375,-6]
I'm really enjoying this drama.. 

3. [+174,-5]
The way they alienate each other, it feels like I would become that way too.. 

4. [+100,-4]
The best, the best. 

5. [+70,-1]
"I wanted to give Suk Moo that house when he gets married, so I cleaned the house every day. Every time I cleaned, there is a blemish where I remove, cover, and wipe it. I think this is like when a stranger becomes a family member" She said... It feels like a textbook for marriage life. Such a great line. 

6. [+69,-1]
"I love him, but I don't like him." [t/n: Whee Roo's line] ㅜ ㅜ It feels like I know how it feels. I think all married couples would know.. 

7. [+59,-3]
I like Bae Doo Na's no makeup face~ A realistic acting... I was so immersed!!

Spoiler

matrimonial.png

Article: Naver "ex-wife and ex-girlfriend" … 'Matrimonial Chaos' Cha Tae Hyun gets jealous seeing Bae Doo Na X Lee El get hunted (picking up women)

1. [+386,-9]
A real actress.. She's cool.. It's easy to talk about matching your role with your makeup and clothes. But it's not easy for a female actress to do that.. I respect you, Bae Doo Na-ssi! 

2. [+304,-4]
There are comments about Bae Doo Na's face but I think she matches her role well, I like the fact that she's not trying to look younger and appearing naturally. 

3. [+112,-1]
"I love him, but I don't like him." Today's golden line. ㅠㅠ

4. [+102,-1]
I think Bae Doo Na's face is just natural though. 

5. [+105,-9]
This is very interesting. People who left bad comments without watching, you have to watch it. 

6. [+49,-0]
Bae Doo Na is born to be an actress... She did so well acting in a slice-of-life drama like some kind of documentary, she matches her character well, and she's good in action scenes too... I'm proud to have an actress like her in our country. 

7. [+26,-1]
Bae Doo Na is such a pro.. She's great in slice-of-life roles..!!!!!

=====

[Matrimonial Chaos] Eps 11 & 12 spoilers, Cha Tae Hyun & Bae Doo Na

matrimonial.png

Article: Naver 'Matrimonial Chaos' Bae Doo Na X Lee El, Cha Tae Hyun·Son Suk Gu did not receive invitation to the divorce party

1. [+245,-2]
You marry because you lack judgement, divorce because you lack patience, remarry because you are forgetful. I relate to this line 100%. 

2. [+64,-6]
Very interesting. 

3. [+53,-3]
This is mysteriously interesting. 

4. [+47,-2]
Remarrying is like escaping from prison and stuffing yourself with tofu [t/n: people eat tofu after getting released from prison so that they won't go in again] and entering prison again with your own legs... 

5. [+43,-7]
Marriage is jail, divorce is escaping jail. 

6. [+17,-1]
I'm more curious about Lee Jang Hyun's feelings than anything. 

7. [+15,-1]
A drama like this is really the best. 

8. [+13,-1]
This is getting more interesting as it goes. Bae Doo Na... Her acting is good.

cr

Ah this show is so good! Totally into it. The acting is stellar, it's wonderful to see so many good actors together in a show with a great story.

I am quite happy with yesterday's episode, as things are becoming more complicated for our couples:

- SM and WR are seeing new sides of themselves; they seem to understand each other more. I am so looking forward to the consequences of them sleeping together. I also really liked that moment when WR gets the balloon down, said that she could not see before what others could see. Man, could totally relate to that in many ways, and not only in terms of relations but that is the case for so many things really...

- YY and JH - the 1st time I can actually see those two not staying together. The belief that if you love each other you are happy is childish and simplistic... I guess he uses that not to address what is wrong? Not sure. I am fascinated by him really; he seems so out of it, floating like WR says, that there must be something from the past that is troubling him. The same for YY really - she seems to be reproducing what happened to her mother, no? There is a lot left unsaid between those two and instead of recognizing it (like SM and WR), they just pretend nothing is wrong and that there are happy.

I cannot wait for the subs of today's episodes to come out! :)

And I wish this show would be more popular... I hope it will in the upcoming weeks!

2 hours ago, carolinedl said:

there must be something from the past that is troubling him

It is about a girl i remember, that they were going to run away together and she stood him up (maybe?), hence the train tunnel visions that come up sometimes. Do i remember it correctly, i think it was in the last weeks episode?

13 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

It is about a girl i remember, that they were going to run away together and she stood him up (maybe?), hence the train tunnel visions that come up sometimes. Do i remember it correctly, i think it was in the last weeks episode?

Was it because of a girl? I remember that scene and him telling that woman about the train ride in the snow but I don't remember anything about a girl in that scenario... I need to watch it again!

Yay!  I'm glad someone else is watching and enjoying!!  Why is no one talking about this??  I haven't watched the Japanese version--did it end badly?  (Don't tell me.  :vicx:)  The actors alone are reason to watch this one.

23 hours ago, carolinedl said:

Ah this show is so good! Totally into it. The acting is stellar, it's wonderful to see so many good actors together in a show with a great story.

I am quite happy with yesterday's episode, as things are becoming more complicated for our couples:

- SM and WR are seeing new sides of themselves; they seem to understand each other more. I am so looking forward to the consequences of them sleeping together. I also really liked that moment when WR gets the balloon down, said that she could not see before what others could see. Man, could totally relate to that in many ways, and not only in terms of relations but that is the case for so many things really...

- YY and JH - the 1st time I can actually see those two not staying together. The belief that if you love each other you are happy is childish and simplistic... I guess he uses that not to address what is wrong? Not sure. I am fascinated by him really; he seems so out of it, floating like WR says, that there must be something from the past that is troubling him. The same for YY really - she seems to be reproducing what happened to her mother, no? There is a lot left unsaid between those two and instead of recognizing it (like SM and WR), they just pretend nothing is wrong and that there are happy.

I cannot wait for the subs of today's episodes to come out! :)

And I wish this show would be more popular... I hope it will in the upcoming weeks!

I'm uptight like Seok-moo, so I'm most interested to see what happens with him.  But, Jang-hyun is sooo intriguing.  I don't like him, but I want to know his story.

tumblr_phh546E18C1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_phh546E18C1w2zf0ho2_540.png

Archived